Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 25, 2018 12:48 AM

Jul 2012
Should I even bother watching it, or is more of the same butchering they did before and I should stick with the manga?
Apr 25, 2018 8:31 PM

Nov 2014
Its away better than the previous season i must say , they still need to improve in alot of areas before i can say its a "good adaptation" at max right now its decent , the manga is away better for sure , i stick with both , but if you don't have time for both its better to just stick with the manga
Stop the meaningless talk
Apr 26, 2018 1:19 PM

Jul 2012
tribopower said:
Its way better than the previous season i must say , they still need to improve in alot of areas before i can say its a "good adaptation" at max right now its decent , the manga is way better for sure , i stick with both , but if you don't have time for both its better to just stick with the manga

Cool, will check it out if they improved something. Thanks.
May 5, 2018 6:01 AM
Jul 2018
Really what is wrong with the new season of seven deadly sins why is it a waste of time ...first season was much better
May 5, 2018 10:21 AM

Jul 2012
hellsing1612 said:
Really what is wrong with the new season of seven deadly sins why is it a waste of time ...first season was much better

Let me guess, you didn't read the manga, or just didn't notice how many holes and even dei ex machina the first adaptation created given the source material.
May 5, 2018 10:26 PM

May 2017
Gotta agree though. The first season was much better. This season not only has very mediocre animation but also the overall plot is extremely rushed. If I'd known the 2nd season was going to be like this I would've preferred that they didn't make it at all. The source material isn't the best but at least is enjoyable to some degree. This on the other hand... I'm still watching it just because it doesn't feel right to drop it at this point. However, he wouldn't watch a third season if they made one, not unless the studio is changed.
May 5, 2018 11:33 PM
Oct 2017
-Bach said:
Gotta agree though. The first season was much better. This season not only has very mediocre animation but also the overall plot is extremely rushed. If I'd known the 2nd season was going to be like this I would've preferred that they didn't make it at all. The source material isn't the best but at least is enjoyable to some degree. This on the other hand... I'm still watching it just because it doesn't feel right to drop it at this point. However, he wouldn't watch a third season if they made one, not unless the studio is changed.

Excuse me !!! What did you say mediocre animation are you mad or what A1 Pictures is giving their best in it despite of their heavy schedule and what again is animation to you have you forgotten the episode 9 of season 2 it gave Madhouse vibes in terms of animation and again what with source material isn't good I think you don't read manga wait for the juicy parts to be animated as of now I am satisfied with how season 2 is done despite of some episodes cuz manga in the first place is damn slow so anime is actually doing a better job in providing the fast pace where the story events can be anaylzed in details(even though manga is detailed but it is not that rushed), if I will say one thing the intensity of manga is much greater than that of anime and not all fights is better than manga still good and enjoyable but mind your word with mediocre animation and not good source material I guess you aren't a fan of it at the first place came to insult only ...
Re-watch episode 9 of season 2 thousands times to know what is animation and how, much better than it was from manga and it wasn't a fight scene so the fault is not with studio the fault is with you...
Despite of heavy schedule with 5-6 shows they are giving their best and nothing yet hasn't started if you want animation then better have patience cuz I know the way episode 5 episode 9 episode 11 and certain things were animated the upcoming events will be even greater .
May 6, 2018 7:28 AM

May 2015
This season isn't nearly as rushed as last season. The main issue is that the direction is typically bland during climactic scenes. For example, Meliodas vs Galan was way more brutal in impact in the manga. Really tho, despite the bland direction, this adaptation is nowhere near as bad as something like TG:Re

May 6, 2018 11:56 AM
Oct 2017
ImbalancedEmblem said:
This season isn't nearly as rushed as last season. The main issue is that the direction is typically bland during climactic scenes. For example, Meliodas vs Galan was way more brutal in impact in the manga. Really tho, despite the bland direction, this adaptation is nowhere near as bad as something like TG:Re

Actually praise A1-PICTURES for giving their best in animation and story as of whole despite of being having a heavy schedule ...yeah I know it is not that intense that from the manga but wasn't either bad in terms of hype for anime only and mangareaders so it is still the best performance the studio and it's staffs gave but don't forget that animation of episode 9 if it happens to be done in upcoming events then you better know how sick the series will be

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

24 by modboy »»
May 26, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by Foressss »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.