Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 17, 2018 1:20 AM
May 2017
I feel the movie is Just a rush and takes the feelings growing to it just happens cause she kinda stalks him esentially while he treats her like complete trash.
The heart behind the characters feels nonexsistant. The story feels rushed and pointless. Instead of having charm. Its another girl likes guy. The guy gives in. (Nagisa essentially becomes just another Anime girl instead of her own individual)
Also they go from careless delinquients to OMG WE CARE ABOUT THIS RANDOM GIRL WE JUST MET OVERNIGHT! For no reason! Sunoharas character change most disappoints me in this.
We don't get Fuko in all her gloriousness.
The movie doesn't have the soundtrack that adds to the moments. (also screw this Dango song)
We are missing the hilarious interactions between Nagisas Parents. Instead feels akward to watch.
Also. WHAT IS NAGISA IN THIS? She has split personality in this for sure.
Why is Tomoyo and such a big deal to him? He was a loner and only talked to Sunohara and Nagisa. But then all the sudden she's a good enough friend making dinner at his house.
Ending felt like one of those cheesy lifetime movies.

Quick Summary
No heart
No Character building
Nothing to get me connected to the characters or care.
Just another generic anime.
Apr 20, 2018 10:02 PM
Dec 2017
I think everyone would prefer the series over the movie, the series is 49 episodes long. I for one enjoyed the movie. It was so different from the series. The movie was raw, gritty and kinda ugly. Maybe its one of those "it's so bad it's good" thing for me. But I liked it!
Apr 30, 2018 11:49 PM
May 2017
TheKoopaKing said:
I think everyone would prefer the series over the movie, the series is 49 episodes long. I for one enjoyed the movie. It was so different from the series. The movie was raw, gritty and kinda ugly. Maybe its one of those "it's so bad it's good" thing for me. But I liked it!
fair enough. Its like those paranormal activity movies. They were so bad me and my roommate did voice overs of them so we "enjoyed" them :p

More topics from this board

» When should I watch this(please no spoiler)

Hickykissy - May 2

9 by Putra_weeb »»
May 5, 5:20 AM

» I know this movie's not looked upon fondly however

KaiserVonGogureo - Sep 27, 2022

6 by Theo1899 »»
Sep 29, 2022 10:59 AM

Poll: » Clannad (Movie) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cyruz - Mar 11, 2008

171 by Gendolfas »»
Sep 3, 2022 5:33 AM

Poll: » Should I watch the series first?

woojoo666 - Dec 2, 2013

8 by DC27 »»
Sep 6, 2021 7:07 AM

» Is it bad that I prefer the movie to the series??

jammydodger63 - Sep 18, 2012

29 by _DaikazokuDango_ »»
Oct 11, 2020 3:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.