Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 14, 2018 9:33 AM

Sep 2017
This is clearly subjective. I just want to rant out my suffering while watching the anime. I personally don't like harem (semi this case) ESPECIALLY when the protagonist is serious, wanna-be-cool, edgy, annoying af. The seiyuus of both the male/female version is really annoying man. I dunno. If maybe they would just change that face of his, it would be 0.00001% much better.

Sasha has all these characteristics. I don't like how he acts so arrogant (FUCK). I just want that out of my chest.

I hope there are people who feels the same way. HOPEFULLY

"The universe was made, just to be seen by my eyes."
Aug 6, 2020 7:34 AM

Aug 2018
I'm currently watching it now and I laughed everytime he speaks lol
But seriously, I don't hate him tho, I just think that all of his seriousness was kinda chuunibyou-ish or chuunibyou material for real life chuunibyou.
I just can't stand seeing him talks, I just came to the anime for boobs action lol
Sep 13, 2022 10:49 AM
Sep 2022
I completely agree. I cannot believe how bad Sasha is, he is like the perfect bad character. A study in how to create someone completely unlikeable, and because of the breast sucking theme he is quite literally a big baby, or les enfants terrible. A stunning combination of bad traits all combined into a singularity of terrible. Like he is arrogant, but a midget with an annoying face, and when he talks it’s just egdelord whining which is contradictory, and has girl fawning over him but is grouching and edgy all the time, he even fights with a scythe he is so cliche edge and has an eye that changes color. It’s almost as if they were deliberately trying to make a terrible character. He was so bad I literally made this account so I could post about how annoying he was.

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jun 19, 2010

94 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.