Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2018 2:51 AM
Aug 2017
So I recently competed the anime, And It was very nice
But I checked the character spoiler and it said that Futaba confessed kou and he rejected her. So She fell in depress and started dating with the library jerk (the guy from the libaray, named kouma I guess) because he told her that he can make her fall in with him no matter, So Futaba started dating him so she could forget about kou but later realized that she can only loved kou, and cannot love anyone else.
So is that true?
But in anime, kou really liked futaba, It is shown that he have feelings for her.
Or is That in manga?
The most important thing, Why did he reject Futaba?
Will they ever become pure couples in future? Sopilers allowed
Thanks for reading, please pardon my English.

Apr 23, 2018 8:24 PM
Jan 2013
The anime only covers the first 16 chapters of the manga (OVA included) they both have feelings for each other in the anime and manga but the reason why Kou rejects Futaba is because if he would’ve dated her at the time he felt it would be unfair to her because he would’ve been seeing Narumi & being there for her and he didn’t want to hurt Futaba which in the end he did anyways. They do become a couple towards the end of the manga she realizes that she doesn’t want Kou to disappear from her so she breaks up with Touma.
May 19, 2018 2:29 PM
Oct 2017
Nekostar1551 said:
So I recently competed the anime, And It was very nice
But I checked the character spoiler and it said that Futaba confessed kou and he rejected her. So She fell in depress and started dating with the library jerk (the guy from the libaray, named kouma I guess) because he told her that he can make her fall in with him no matter, So Futaba started dating him so she could forget about kou but later realized that she can only loved kou, and cannot love anyone else.
So is that true?
But in anime, kou really liked futaba, It is shown that he have feelings for her.
Or is That in manga?
The most important thing, Why did he reject Futaba?
Will they ever become pure couples in future? Sopilers allowed
Thanks for reading, please pardon my English.

yes in the end they do become couples and confessed ..she dumped that other guy
Nov 9, 2018 3:13 AM
Nov 2018
My glob, i hope someone will answer and read this right away lmao. I'm so confuseeeeeeed, the special chapters (Awaken 2 and 3), does it have animation? Or like the series? OVA? or its just a special chapter (in paper/manga form) that wasn't published thru video?
Apr 30, 2020 10:52 AM
Nov 2019
itskay said:
The anime only covers the first 16 chapters of the manga (OVA included) they both have feelings for each other in the anime and manga but the reason why Kou rejects Futaba is because if he would’ve dated her at the time he felt it would be unfair to her because he would’ve been seeing Narumi & being there for her and he didn’t want to hurt Futaba which in the end he did anyways. They do become a couple towards the end of the manga she realizes that she doesn’t want Kou to disappear from her so she breaks up with Touma.
i finished the anime and i did not have time to read the manga so i searched for the ending, i saw there was a lots of scenes with futaba and toma kissing, were they real or fanmade, of they were reall did futaba has feelings for him or she just kissed him or whatever
Apr 12, 2021 3:31 AM
Jan 2021
ExTraa said:
itskay said:
i finished the anime and i did not have time to read the manga so i searched for the ending, i saw there was a lots of scenes with futaba and toma kissing, were they real or fanmade, of they were reall did futaba has feelings for him or she just kissed him or whatever
yes Is real
You can see in manga

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2014

296 by Kotori-chama »»
Apr 13, 8:47 AM

» Season 2?

Roni1703 - Apr 3

27 by v4lerria_a »»
Apr 5, 3:03 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2014

377 by Fenyy »»
Feb 23, 1:25 PM

» What do you think of the anime?

7ohan - Nov 11, 2023

24 by earthborn »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2014

156 by n0t_4dy »»
Oct 30, 2023 2:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.