Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 1, 2018 10:35 PM

Sep 2016
Is this a special? A sequel season? What part does this play to Fate Extra?
Apr 2, 2018 1:45 AM

Oct 2014
A sequel and it will pick up where the anime left off.

Most likely anyway, unless Shaft and Nasu pull something weird again.
Apr 2, 2018 3:27 PM
Jan 2016
Will pick up where Last Encore left as they ascend to the next floor to fight Chadgwain and Leo "Not-Fit-To-Be-King" Harwey. Whatever happens afterwards, though, is anybody's guess until it comes out.
May 4, 2018 2:28 PM

May 2009
It's last 2 or 3 episodes that didn't air in tv due to Winter's end and timeslot being replaced with new show.
May 4, 2018 3:25 PM

Jan 2017
It's (hopefully) going to be about Leo Harwey

Leo was the character I liked the most in Extra, don't screw this Shaft
きみに逢えてよかった
May 4, 2018 5:17 PM
Sep 2017
Hopefully after the last 2 episodes they will announced a sequel.

May 4, 2018 7:47 PM

Jul 2016
This picks up after what the prequel left off. If this still will parallel to psp events, a fight with Leo would be the next, I guess. To the following events, I don't know, Last Encore story is different to PSP extra's story, though shares the similarities in events, expect for newly contents but still remained the core of PSP extra, as said by Nasu.
Aug 12, 2018 7:08 AM
Jan 2010
To answer your question: it plays absolutely no part to Fate Extra. It is a purely original fanfiction named fate last uncore. The greasy fuck who wrote it went to great heights to make everything from the setting to to the plot to the characters the polar opposites to those found in extra. It's clear that the person wanted to distance this thing from it as much as possible.
I guess it was just one of those cases where they slap a title on something to make it sell (although with a title as relatively unknown as extra who knows what they were trying to accomplish, but that is a theme surrounding this show)
Oct 14, 2018 6:09 AM
Bee Fancier

Oct 2014
StardustReverie said:
To answer your question: it plays absolutely no part to Fate Extra. It is a purely original fanfiction named fate last uncore. The greasy fuck who wrote it went to great heights to make everything from the setting to to the plot to the characters the polar opposites to those found in extra. It's clear that the person wanted to distance this thing from it as much as possible.
I guess it was just one of those cases where they slap a title on something to make it sell (although with a title as relatively unknown as extra who knows what they were trying to accomplish, but that is a theme surrounding this show)

This is quite funny considering that the writer of Fate/Extra (and the creator of Fate franchise) also wrote the script for L/E, although his script was cut down by another person to fit the anime's time-slot.
Oct 14, 2018 9:03 AM

Oct 2014
Okariin said:
StardustReverie said:

This is quite funny considering that the writer of Fate/Extra (and the creator of Fate franchise) also wrote the script for L/E, although his script was cut down by another person to fit the anime's time-slot.

he knows.
the creator of fate franchise also allowed fate/grand trash to exist

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore - Irusterias Tendousetsu Episode 3 Discussion

TechOtaku - Aug 17, 2018

39 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 10:37 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore - Irusterias Tendousetsu Episode 2 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 27, 2018

8 by Apreggi »»
Dec 12, 2023 8:11 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore - Irusterias Tendouron Episode 1 Discussion

Username57 - Aug 8, 2018

23 by Apreggi »»
Dec 12, 2023 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.