Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 19, 2018 12:48 PM

Oct 2010
Around the middle of the movie, they showed a CHAM performance with just the two members that were left and “Mima” appeared to join them on stage while the other two members looked confused. Was that actually Rumi dressed up as Mima appearing on stage (and imagining the fans cheering for her shouting Mima’s name) or did that scene not happen at all?

Considering that Rumi was most likely behind the Mima’s Room website which claimed Mima will be appearing on stage that day (mentioned by the fans) and the stalker guy probably saw “Rumi-Mima” as the “real” Mima, it makes sense that that scene DID happen with Rumi dressed up as Mima. It would be strange for that to happen without anyone telling Mima that her not-very-idol-looking manager pretended to be her on stage though.
Mar 2, 2019 1:31 PM

Dec 2016
-Forgotten- said:
Around the middle of the movie, they showed a CHAM performance with just the two members that were left and “Mima” appeared to join them on stage while the other two members looked confused. Was that actually Rumi dressed up as Mima appearing on stage (and imagining the fans cheering for her shouting Mima’s name) or did that scene not happen at all?

Considering that Rumi was most likely behind the Mima’s Room website which claimed Mima will be appearing on stage that day (mentioned by the fans) and the stalker guy probably saw “Rumi-Mima” as the “real” Mima, it makes sense that that scene DID happen with Rumi dressed up as Mima. It would be strange for that to happen without anyone telling Mima that her not-very-idol-looking manager pretended to be her on stage though.

Well you probably don't care anymore and won't even remember this movie and no one else will probably go through this post~~

It was (in my opinion) just a dream from the personality disorder, it gets pretty clear at the end even tho it made me doubt since the two girls from CHAM were looking right in the middle as if someone was there during the performance.
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Mar 4, 2019 6:23 AM
Feb 2018
Yeah it was confusing I think it really did happen because the two members looked really disturbed. They haven't told it to Mima because they don't want to embarass Rumi??
Jan 20, 2020 5:29 PM
Feb 2018
It's just in the stalker's mind. There's no way the crowd would act normally if a middle-aged chubby woman showed up in a Mima outfit with the duo.
Aug 8, 2020 2:50 PM
Sep 2014
So i just watched it and isn't everthing that looks normal actually a drama that runs in that world and everything where you see a set is "real-life"

So if that CHAM scene is just a drama it would be ok to film it like that

More topics from this board

Poll: » Perfect Blue Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

aero - Jul 18, 2009

349 by TeeDeeHeeHee »»
May 11, 12:32 PM

» Few confusing that i don't understand HELP ME, if you didn't watched it plz go away I'm sure it be fully spoilers

MadSonic - Feb 18

22 by watsym »»
Apr 30, 7:14 AM

» Great movie... but suffered through the entire thing

BustedBayou - Jan 4

17 by Feitan_exe »»
Mar 1, 10:29 PM

» Confused

R1NN_ - Jul 4, 2023

22 by HansDevX »»
Dec 13, 2023 7:20 PM

» Recommendations like this movie with THOSE scenes

SadikTD - Apr 30, 2023

8 by arrianne311 »»
Sep 20, 2023 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.