Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 15, 2021 1:47 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Had to go rewatch parts of ep7 to recall, but yeah, it really was that drunk lady, lol.
First impressions really are ever so misleading with this cutie, but then turns out to be a crazy alcoholic.

Very nice episode, it is always chill time with Yuru Camp, but I want more Rin, and I definitely need for her to camp with the rest of the girls~~
Jan 16, 2021 12:07 AM

Aug 2018
Rin almost missed. Well, they all go camping, NICE.
By the way: "She's that drunk lady" hahaha xD
Jan 26, 2021 10:10 AM

Sep 2018
The story goes on and evolves, with the surprise of seeing a character given up for forgotten and instead rescued for the joy of those who wanted to find out who he was, meanwhile, the character of Rin broadens his friendly horizons, with the entry of Chiaki, who knows if she will ever become close friends with Inuyama too. Entertaining the narration with the entrance of Ena, a small narrative arc dedicated to the Christmas camping is foreseen.
Feb 8, 2021 11:20 AM
Jun 2016
Nadeshiko might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I love how she figured out that they've met Toba (the teacher) before.
Mar 6, 2021 5:40 AM

Nov 2018
I was so worried about Rin 😰!! It was like I was there! When she finally reached the camp, I involuntarily burst into tears 😅! I'm sure that if I was in her place I would have totally freaked out! I wonder if I would have reached the camp...But truth is I'm not that brave to go camping alone 😆! If I tried, I wouldn't have been capable to enjoy anything because of high levels of anxiety and unmotivated worries 😋.

It gave me such a warm feeling to see Rin compensating her difficult trip with hot tea and tasty pork bun 😊! It definitely paid off for all the stress piled up until then 😄.

I too, along many others around here, look forward to the Christmas trip 🥰😍🤩🥳! Even if now is definitely past Christmas, I still consider myself lucky to have had the chance to watch this series during cold winter days which helped me feel closer to the wonderful characters and their world 😊!
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Apr 5, 2021 9:53 AM
May 2019
Poor Japanese teachers... They can't even drink outside of the school and already are nicknamed drunk.

If they knew Brazilian teachers.... MUAHAHA, they are awesome, we drink together. Everybody has the right to have fun
Jun 13, 2021 2:37 PM
Jan 2018
Wow, I knew at some point the drunk lady would come full circle :")) I didn't think Nadeshiko would be the one who discovered her, that doodle was hilarious :)))

Also, I'M EXCITED FOR RIN-CHAN JOIN, there will be lots of dynamic changes! Also, doggo is joining too!!!!!
Dec 1, 2021 4:01 PM

May 2019
I enjoy how even though Rin has obstacles she still makes the best of things and takes time to enjoy the view and being outdoors.

I will enjoy seeing all the girls come together to camp!
Apr 16, 2022 3:54 AM
Jul 2018
Sensei adores things that are haram, she will go to jahannam.
May 30, 2022 1:00 AM

Feb 2020
Lots of preparing for the Christmas camping. I'm glad Rin decided to join the party. :)

"It'll be 4,000 yen a person." Nadeshiko and Chiaki's reactions were priceless. xD

It's hilarious how they recognized Toba-sensei as the drunk lady. x3
Mar 13, 2023 2:59 AM

Sep 2017
honestly trips in japan look like they suck. You dont know when a place will be open or closed. idk why they dont call the place ahead of time???? Seems like it would save a lot of trouble, especially when arriving to the place and stuff.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jun 23, 2023 1:52 AM
Jul 2021
Toga-Sensei's reveal was cute
Dec 8, 2023 4:19 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, real nice one ngl
Feb 21, 2:48 AM
Dec 2022
The Christmas camping is turning out to be a group camping. Rin is set to join in too. Now where does that leaves the new club advisor in the scheme of things.
Mar 11, 5:47 PM
Oct 2019
Saitou father must be rich rich, 45k sleeping bag lol

Of course Toba-sensei gonna be their club advisor, who else could it be?

Looking foward to the Christmas Camp!!
Mar 29, 9:41 AM
Mar 2018
My favorite episode so far! It had perfect tonal balance, with its soothing, laid back first half, and its hilarious, enthusiastic second one.

I laughed way too hard at the male teacher dumping the club on the "drunk lady!" XD
Apr 11, 5:30 AM
Jan 2023
Another great episode, Rin oversleeps and has a hard time getting to the campsite. She ended up getting there at about 6... So very late.

Also, the drunk lady becomes the club advisor.... Well this could be interesting.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Yuru Camp the most popular anime in this season! xD

Lolikon_Extrem - Mar 11, 2018

14 by Zedlin »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2018

288 by FranqitoH »»
Apr 12, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2018

133 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 11, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2018

107 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 10, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2018

106 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 9, 8:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.