Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 6, 2018 2:14 PM
Dec 2014
I know that OniAi ends at Volume 11 ( I think ). But can anyone tell me what happens at the end. Like what will be the relationships statuses of the characters etc.
Sep 24, 2018 4:27 PM

Aug 2014
Allanj22 said:
I know that OniAi ends at Volume 11 ( I think ). But can anyone tell me what happens at the end. Like what will be the relationships statuses of the characters etc.

let me know if you ever find out
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Feb 4, 2019 6:40 PM
Dec 2014
Mezo-RPWPA said:
Allanj22 said:

So the light novel never ended apparently, just that the most recent volume is 11. But it came out in 2014. I think its safe to say it never got finished, because this seems too long for a hiatus.
Feb 4, 2019 8:05 PM

Aug 2014
Allanj22 said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

So the light novel never ended apparently, just that the most recent volume is 11. But it came out in 2014. I think its safe to say it never got finished, because this seems too long for a hiatus.

you mean it was cancelled? if so then what was the ending of that volume. i think if it was cancelled then the creator just goes on and ends it aburbtly

Feb 4, 2019 8:38 PM
Dec 2014
Mezo-RPWPA said:
Allanj22 said:

you mean it was cancelled? if so then what was the ending of that volume. i think if it was cancelled then the creator just goes on and ends it aburbtly

I still dont know the ending and I dont know if it was cancelled because i cant find a public account of his or any other information. Just that the light novel is listed as ongoing and the last volume (volume 11) came out in 2014. Light novels dont get announced as cancelled most of the time, so im just assuming its like other ones where after a long time it hasnt been a new volume I just assume its been cancelled or the author doesnt want to do it anymore. He is doing a different series right now, so it could be just a hiatus until he gets time. But the longer the wait the less likely he will write oniai again.
Yuzu-Shido22Feb 4, 2019 8:45 PM
Feb 4, 2019 9:11 PM

Aug 2014
Allanj22 said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

I still dont know the ending and I dont know if it was cancelled because i cant find a public account of his or any other information. Just that the light novel is listed as ongoing and the last volume (volume 11) came out in 2014. Light novels dont get announced as cancelled most of the time, so im just assuming its like other ones where after a long time it hasnt been a new volume I just assume its been cancelled or the author doesnt want to do it anymore. He is doing a different series right now, so it could be just a hiatus until he gets time. But the longer the wait the less likely he will write oniai again.
Allanj22 said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

Good to know. Thanks. Do you know how vol 11 ended?

Feb 5, 2019 6:25 AM
Dec 2014
Mezo-RPWPA said:
Allanj22 said:

Allanj22 said:

Good to know. Thanks. Do you know how vol 11 ended?

I do not know how vol 11 ended
Feb 28, 2019 10:26 AM
Dec 2014
Well looks like Vol 12 is the last volume
May 22, 2019 12:33 AM
May 2019
Allanj22 said:

What's the ending
May 22, 2019 11:41 AM
Dec 2014
AriesBro said:
Allanj22 said:

What's the ending

No idea, If I ever find out I'll post it here
May 22, 2019 1:44 PM

Jul 2017
AriesBro said:
Allanj22 said:

What's the ending

Akito said he loves everyone but the one he loves most is Akiko and everyone else comes in second place. Akito and Akiko are not related by blood, have kissed, are officially lovers and might have sex soon. However, Akito won't marry Akiko in the future because she is his little sister. Of course this made Akiko mad but she won't give up. The other girls are also not giving up especially since Akito said he won't marry Akiko.

but hey at least they kissed
May 22, 2019 4:42 PM
Dec 2014
Short_Circut said:
AriesBro said:

What's the ending

Akito said he loves everyone but the one he loves most is Akiko and everyone else comes in second place. Akito and Akiko are not related by blood, have kissed, are officially lovers and might have sex soon. However, Akito won't marry Akiko in the future because she is his little sister. Of course this made Akiko mad but she won't give up. The other girls are also not giving up especially since Akito said he won't marry Akiko.

I've been wanting to know this forever, thanks man
Do you have any online source to read the novels btw?
Nov 14, 2019 8:29 PM

Oct 2012
this is what i hate about anime at times. you never get an ending cuz the manga/ LN is on going and the anime is just there to boost sales of original content
Mar 4, 2021 8:05 PM
Mar 2021
In the ending when they kiss and become lovers, why does Akito say he wont marry Akiko. I mean, they are dating and not blood related. Does he mean he will marry someone else? Kinda like Oreimo?
Jul 7, 2023 4:44 PM

Jul 2015
Short_Circut said:
AriesBro said:

What's the ending

Thank you very much for this answer, i wanted to know that for so long, i'm very happy to know they ended up together, thank you very much, it's just a little sad it took until the final chapter, still, thanks
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.