Forum Settings
Forums
New
Who do you wanted Akihisa ended with?
Feb 23, 2018 11:55 AM

May 2016
SPOILERS AHEAD
If you haven't read the ending you can read a summary here

About the poll? Well I think your opinion will tell more than ask is great, good, regular or bad so I will go ahead asking who do you wanted Aki ended with since I am really curious.

My opinion below

Since I only read the anime I don't understand, did I miss too much? Because for me Aki and Minami had more chemistry that Himeji with him. Yeah Aki was in love with her but is my opinion Minami win him over so... I don't quite understand.

Well that's mine but I will love to read yours
May 6, 2018 10:15 PM
Apr 2018
AriaWaltz said:
SPOILERS AHEAD

Because for me Aki and Minami had more chemistry that Himeji with him.

That chemistry seem toxic beacuse it breaks a lot of Aki bones! lol jk

Minami and Aki are close friend for sure. Aki confirmed Aki is cute before Miharu but he only consider her as friend(he praised any friends if they are beautiful, such as Shouko).
Aki and Himejj liked each other from for a long time(teddy bear for Minami, Hazuki episode). And they only confessed, not date.

I know many people want Aki with Minami because they like Minami or think Minami suits with Aki more than Himeji. But in the end Aki likes Himeji more than Minami. Just put yourselves in Aki's shoe. [I like Minami more than Himeji. Himeji is only beautiful and shy. But Minami is cute, funny and tsundere(super shy but try to act tough).]
Sep 28, 2018 4:16 PM

May 2014
GoldenEmpress said:
SPOILERS AHEAD
If you haven't read the ending you can read a summary here

About the poll? Well I think your opinion will tell more than ask is great, good, regular or bad so I will go ahead asking who do you wanted Aki ended with since I am really curious.

My opinion below

Since I only read the anime I don't understand, did I miss too much? Because for me Aki and Minami had more chemistry that Himeji with him. Yeah Aki was in love with her but is my opinion Minami win him over so... I don't quite understand.

Well that's mine but I will love to read yours

Have to agree, but the thing is Himeji and MC knew each other for a much longer time way before Minami was in the picture.
Also it is based on a LN where there wasnt that "chemistry" which was added to the anime.

I did liked Minami's character more in the anime, she had waaaay better VA and character , but that was thanks to the adaptation, not the source material and characters written in them.

If we count everything and what happened between the characters, and even personal history these ending and conclusion was the most logical.

More topics from this board

» ending?

kingdude267 - Dec 24, 2013

14 by shiro_kai »»
Apr 2, 2019 2:17 PM

» That damn principal(last vol/vol12)

Skadoosh2230 - Mar 27, 2019

1 by shiro_kai »»
Apr 2, 2019 2:09 PM

» Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu LN ending

Vamzer - Feb 8, 2017

1 by Demisse »»
Jun 24, 2017 8:12 PM

» English version? (paperback)

ThatOneDodgyGuy - Oct 21, 2016

0 by ThatOneDodgyGuy »»
Oct 21, 2016 8:58 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Chapter 10 Discussion

Shouichirou - Sep 28, 2009

1 by Mana »»
Mar 8, 2016 7:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.