Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2018 10:33 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
oh we finally reach the limit breaker scene in the webcomic and Garo let his guard down when he see the kid is in danger then bam Garo is down again

and i read that Gyoro Gyoro said that Orochi is her creation (if you have read the webcomic you know why i called her her)
Feb 20, 2018 1:54 AM

Dec 2012
After he got cut many times like that i doubt garou still alive..
And here i thought garou will break his limiter..
Feb 20, 2018 2:21 AM

Jan 2017
I thought it was chapter 128??

Anw, now it's explained why there are so many monsters. And also how Saitama got super strong.

I just know Garou will not die.
Feb 20, 2018 2:34 AM

Mar 2015
aren't garou break his limiter much later? they really hyped up monster asociation... this gonna be good... that explanation how saitama get his power, true horror just begun for humanity....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 20, 2018 2:46 AM

Sep 2014
Wth, I can't find the chapter. God damn piece of shit manga rock.

nvm found it

Was an overall decent chapter, I Garou still not fully recovered otherwise those two would have been curbstomped by now.
ElegadeFeb 20, 2018 3:02 AM
Feb 20, 2018 3:30 AM

Feb 2018
well ofc garou isnt dead i mean all that build up just to have him die now that would be stupid.
also the blast=orochi theorists ll go nuts now with that new peace of backstory on orochi but yea it does sound more plausible now
xShinigami3125Feb 20, 2018 10:10 PM
Feb 20, 2018 10:30 AM

Jan 2017
Elegade said:

nvm found it

Was an overall decent chapter, I Garou still not fully recovered otherwise those two would have been curbstomped by now.

MangaRock is gross. Use the real OPM site, it's the fastest to get them out.

http://ww3.readopm.com/

Feb 20, 2018 1:29 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Holy crap, the House of Evolution characters were actually brought back! We get an explanation on one's limiter works and it's pretty basic and makes sense in that universe. Garou's limiter is constantly breaking forward and eventually it could catch up to Saitama. But still, if it was Saitama at the end, their weapons would've broke but not him. Seems like Garou still has a lot more fighting and training to do.

5/5
Feb 20, 2018 4:13 PM

Dec 2017
can someone tell me what chapter is this in the webcomic? wanna re-read it

and oh man, now the fun part starts
Feb 20, 2018 9:25 PM
May 2017
What an amazing chapter!!! That Zombieman funny reaction tho, lol... We finally arrived at the 'Limiter' explanation by Dr Genus, and the beginning of Garou's 'Limit Break'. Such a sweet connection that he's having with Tareo. 10/10 as usual (One Punch Man chp 88)

I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE FOR THE ASSAULT ON MA HQ!!!
Since One's MP100 is over, i sure hoped that he can focus the works solely on OPM story & plot so that we could get the best result and also faster releases

Cheers for One and Murata sensai!!!
Feb 20, 2018 9:32 PM
May 2017
xShinigami3125 said:
WEll ofc garou isnt dead i mean all that build up just tonnage him die now that would be stupid.
also the blast=orochi theorists ll go nuts now with that new peace of backstory on orochi but yea it does sound more plausible now

On one hand i kindda support the theory, on other hand, elder centipede would be pissed if blast is indeed orochi this whole time.. nvm though, he's dead lol
Feb 21, 2018 10:48 AM

Feb 2017
Ah so this chapter finally covers the explanation of limits from the webcomic. We're getting closer to the climax of the arc.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Feb 21, 2018 10:50 AM

Feb 2017
uninstallthegame said:
can someone tell me what chapter is this in the webcomic? wanna re-read it

and oh man, now the fun part starts

It should be chapter 56. Btw here's a comparison that I found between this chapter and the webcomic chapter if you want to see the difference: https://imgur.com/a/09AXa
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Feb 21, 2018 12:01 PM

May 2013
"Let's go home together" lol, Garou has the best fighting style.

Feb 21, 2018 1:03 PM

Dec 2017
Shreeder4092 said:

It should be chapter 56. Btw here's a comparison that I found between this chapter and the webcomic chapter if you want to see the difference: https://imgur.com/a/09AXa

cheers, mate. great post!
Feb 21, 2018 1:36 PM

Feb 2017
uninstallthegame said:
Shreeder4092 said:

cheers, mate. great post!

No problem, dude! :D
Feb 22, 2018 7:23 PM

Mar 2015
xShinigami3125 said:
well ofc garou isnt dead i mean all that build up just to have him die now that would be stupid.
@AndraLalilulelo

blast is mentioned later

no way he is being monster...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 22, 2018 9:55 PM

Feb 2018
Kuma said:
xShinigami3125 said:
@AndraLalilulelo

blast is mentioned later

I read the webcomic and as faar as i remember that's not the case didn't he just save tazumaki as a child if there was more he did please link it
Feb 23, 2018 12:17 AM

Mar 2015
xShinigami3125 said:
Kuma said:
@AndraLalilulelo

blast is mentioned later

I read the webcomic and as faar as i remember that's not the case didn't he just save tazumaki as a child if there was more he did please link it

sorry, i confused the actual plot with my own theory... sorry.. my bad... there is already no update for a year...
Feb 23, 2018 1:14 AM

Jan 2016
Lol, the House of evolution is back. Surprised that Zombieman is from there.

Saitama power, huh? And damn, Orochi is Human who's turned into Monster.

I think Saitama will back and help Garou...
Feb 23, 2018 5:58 AM

Feb 2018
Kuma said:
xShinigami3125 said:

sorry, i confused the actual plot with my own theory... sorry.. my bad... there is already no update for a year...

Ahaha you had me scared for a moment xd
Feb 24, 2018 4:23 PM

Sep 2013
The limiter, this is what makes opm a legit battle series and not a pure gag manga with just lol he gets one punched.
Feb 24, 2018 6:54 PM
May 2017
Kuma said:
xShinigami3125 said:
@AndraLalilulelo

blast is mentioned later

No, that is only a speculation (could be him though). Once again, he's only seen from the back after saving tatsumaki
Feb 24, 2018 7:13 PM
May 2017
xShinigami3125 said:
Kuma said:

Maybe Orochi is
since both have humongous body and the ability to sense presence and immediately attack it... Or could he be
. Or, he could be a new character entirely...?
AndraLaliluleloFeb 24, 2018 7:17 PM
Feb 24, 2018 9:21 PM

Feb 2018
AndraLalilulelo said:
xShinigami3125 said:

Maybe Orochi is
since both have humongous body and the ability to sense presence and immediately attack it... Or could he be
. Or, he could be a new character entirely...?
if i had to guess i would say he is a new character entirely and he ll just be there as fooder for awakened garou so garou can destroy him and show the viewer how strong he is
Feb 26, 2018 10:26 AM

Apr 2016
I'm pretty sure Garou is not dead. But I did think he would defend from that surprise attack.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Mar 3, 2018 4:56 PM

May 2015
Holy hell, Garou has slowly crept up to become my favourite character in this series.
Mar 20, 2018 12:42 AM
May 2017
CtrlZED said:
Holy hell, Garou has slowly crept up to become my favourite character in this series.

Just you wait.... just you wait.
Mar 21, 2018 11:04 PM

Feb 2018
Elegade said:

nvm found it

U can read the opm manga chapters on youtube a guy called Durzo usually edits the manga ito well made videos
Apr 17, 2018 10:37 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The kid was his weak point!!! :/
May 20, 2018 4:08 AM

Feb 2013
He paid the a big price for gaining unlimited power: He became bald!
That kills me everytime I see it.
Garou lost!
Wow, Orochi was a human.
Aug 22, 2018 4:19 AM

May 2016
To think that the Giant King of Monsters was actually a human genetically modified until perfection by Gyorogyoro is a bit hard to take in. There were similar examples of humans turning into colossal monsters like the big guy from the Brain and Brawn Brothers but I didn't expect a monster of that caliber to be an artificial creation.

Despite the House of Evolution turning into the House of Unlimited Takoyaki, Genus gave a very good explanation about why a lot of monsters that sometimes have humanish characteristics rampage around the cities, different variations of monsters like the aliens and sea monsters so far, and even heroes with vast potential. Seeing someone who managed to break their limits with a comparatively nonexistent efforts does make his lifelong goal seem really pointless.

Zombieman didn't get the memo about the House of Evolution. Garou let his guard down and got sandwiched between two deadly attacks because of his concern for the kid... If those black and white eyes of his mean something other than an eye injury he got, I'm sure that it symbolizes his struggle of choosing to either be a monster or a human.

Aug 22, 2018 6:34 PM
May 2017
Kajo_Senpai69 said:
To think that the Giant King of Monsters was actually a human genetically modified until perfection by Gyorogyoro is a bit hard to take in. There were similar examples of humans turning into colossal monsters like the big guy from the Brain and Brawn Brothers but I didn't expect a monster of that caliber to be an artificial creation.

Despite the House of Evolution turning into the House of Unlimited Takoyaki, Genus gave a very good explanation about why a lot of monsters that sometimes have humanish characteristics rampage around the cities, different variations of monsters like the aliens and sea monsters so far, and even heroes with vast potential. Seeing someone who managed to break their limits with a comparatively nonexistent efforts does make his lifelong goal seem really pointless.

Zombieman didn't get the memo about the House of Evolution. Garou let his guard down and got sandwiched between two deadly attacks because of his concern for the kid... If those black and white eyes of his mean something other than an eye injury he got, I'm sure that it symbolizes his struggle of choosing to either be a monster or a human.

You mean artificial in that Gyoro Gyoro created him, not in the sense that's he's some lab creation or mutant like Dr. Genus' creations, right? I mean, I guess it is somewhat disappointing that he's not some ancient evil thousands of years old.

I think the reason Zombieman assumed the House of Evolution is behind the MA is that he knew Genos was too weak and naïve to defeat the power and intelligence of Dr. Genus. So naturally, he assumed everyone was wrong about the House of Evolution being gone, and when the MA showed up, they're basically a superior version of the House of Evolution (an better organization of monsters dedicated to destroying humanity).

Yeah, that eye is no way natural. I'm betting, if he does turn full monster, both his eyes will turn black.
Sep 7, 2018 5:47 AM
Sep 2018
When opm manga realise again man?
Sep 9, 2018 6:23 PM
May 2017
Repatty said:
When opm manga realise again man?

Huh? What do you mean?
Mar 24, 2020 12:29 AM

Oct 2019
Wait a minute, not being racist here, but he was white at the beginning?? And in some ways, had the same motivation as Saitama (kind of), strengthening themselves to the point where they became bald.... Heh, WTF?
Mar 24, 2020 12:38 AM
Nov 2018
luckyg4mer3 said:
Wait a minute, not being racist here, but he was white at the beginning?? And in some ways, had the same motivation as Saitama (kind of), strengthening themselves to the point where they became bald.... Heh, WTF?
wrong thread bruh

go to chapter 172 discussion
Mar 31, 2020 6:35 AM

Sep 2017
Why did I just read chapter 88 but the discussion is here at chapter 128????
yikes
Nov 5, 2020 1:46 AM

Aug 2017
Anyone gonna explain how he pulled a reverse Michael Jackson!!?

Jun 11, 2022 11:38 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
ItachiDxD said:
Why did I just read chapter 88 but the discussion is here at chapter 128????

Yeah I got a bit confused too, MAL includes the bonus chapters whereas most reading sites usually do 55.1, 55.2 etc
Jun 11, 2022 11:39 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
This Tareo kid getting a bit annoying lol.

Damn, Gyoro-Gyoro created Orochi?? Pretty crazy.

Love the House of Evolution throwback haha. Was cool to learn about Zombieman's past.
Jul 23, 2022 1:14 AM
Jul 2018
Garou still has some humanity left in him. And Super-Alloy Darkshine was so kind to shower Garou with those kind words to him.
Dec 28, 2022 4:11 AM

May 2021
I suppose Garo's limiter truly was broken.

Apr 18, 2:08 AM
Nov 2022
again Garou is safe. He has survived death many times.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 247 Discussion

deg - Feb 21

25 by aoo-kun »»
May 1, 6:23 PM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 244 Discussion

deg - Dec 27, 2023

18 by SamBlack »»
May 1, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Who is your girl

Hickykissy - Apr 18

23 by Deft192 »»
Apr 29, 5:06 PM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 246 Discussion

deg - Feb 7

17 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 245 Discussion

deg - Jan 24

26 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.