Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 2, 2018 2:03 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Jericho, she's kinda the oddball out in this fight.

Good episode though especially in terms of the raw quality and emotions in the forest with all the drama going on. Everyone working together and King even tries to redeem himself for his past actions was a pleasant sight to see.

Also, Galand is here! One of the Ten Commandment shows up and it'll be a testament to see how powerful he'll be in this anime adaptation. Exciting.
Stark700Feb 2, 2018 2:39 PM
Feb 2, 2018 2:52 PM

Apr 2013
that ending so hype~ such a menacing arrival
Love King this episode ^^ dem emotions
Feb 2, 2018 3:46 PM

Nov 2007
Monster started to attack and FukuJun's character to the rescue. Everyone, who gave him that treatment, starts to worry about him.

The fairy who doesn't admit him as the fairy king, caught him captured and live only as a lifeline for the forest. The shake caught her attention to what's happening outside.

Every fairies began to protect FukuJun's character. He released his true power and defeated it.

One of the members of the enemy this season cannot wait to fight and departed for main guy's place.

Explanation to main guy's duplicate power.

The threesome also encountered "it" to fight next.
tsubasaloverFeb 2, 2018 3:49 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 2, 2018 5:42 PM
Mar 2017
I wonder where they got the power-up to win ... ah, I say ... "how will they win".
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Feb 3, 2018 12:20 AM
Jul 2017
Such a great episode!
The chastiefiol liberation scene was truly epic.
However i don't really like how thew put numbers to the characters power. It feels like a lazy way of showing how strong an opponent is tbh.
Feb 3, 2018 1:20 AM
Oct 2015
4k vs 22k in terms of power level, as long as Meliodas gets a good full counter he should be able to win but if I recall he can counter attacks that are traced with magic so... it's going to be a rather difficult battle.
Heckle was here...
Feb 3, 2018 3:48 AM

Dec 2013
King got a power up by screaming!

That power gap between Galan and the sins is insane. RIP Meliodas’s group.

Loved the design for the true Chastiefol!
Feb 3, 2018 4:31 AM

Feb 2013
King was awesome!
Lol, 26.000, and without his magic.
Feb 3, 2018 4:42 AM

Oct 2017
Loved this episode! This is by far the best episode when it comes to pacing.

True Spirit Spear looked great!

Now we will finally see Galand in action! Can’t wait for that.
Feb 3, 2018 7:07 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

Was pretty awesome to see King take down that Albion. The true Spirit spear looks awesome and King releasing it was really emotional.
What's the name of the soundtrack that plays when King starts to release his treasure? I love that soundtrack.

The first of the ten commandments finally shows up, that was an epic entrance at the end. I wonder what Meliodas's relation to the Ten Commandments are since they seem to know him by person.
Also that green eye gleam at the end was cool as hell, felt like I was watching Gundam for a second. XD
Feb 3, 2018 7:41 AM

Jul 2013
The pacing of the episode has been good and it has stopped in the point I thought it would end, with the beginning of the fight against my boy Galand. Cannot wait
Speaking about Galand, I like his voice a lot, he sounded as I expected, I want to see him in action already.

Good for King too, he regained the respect of the other fairies and defeated the Albion like a boss. He even went full Eva mode.
Feb 3, 2018 7:52 AM
Aug 2008
Everyone is still waiting for Escanor, but his sunshine will rise around 8-9th episode.
Feb 3, 2018 8:21 AM

May 2015
Man... can the Fairy forest & the Sacred Tree get a chance?!

I didn’t want to see those poor Fairies butchered so I'm glad King decided to stay and kick a$$
Feb 3, 2018 8:56 AM

Nov 2009
26000 and this is not his true strength yet? So hype for next episode.
'America is a stolen country'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

Feb 3, 2018 11:14 AM

Jan 2018
Holy, The little fairy girl tried to bait Ban by attacking Elaine, so ungrateful.

King power up/release was amazing, the one shot ehh.

Galand is here, next episode we will be getting a taste of his power.

It’s over 9000
Nani? Impossible!!!
Feb 3, 2018 11:26 AM
Sep 2017
Is this an evangelion reference?

Feb 3, 2018 11:45 AM

Jun 2014
Awesome episode, as King put on his big boy pants and destroyed that Albion with his badass Sacred Treasure, and Galland joined the fight. I'm kind of glad I don't really remember this part of the manga too well, as his entrance at the end gave me chills, and I can't wait to see him in action next episode. A power level of 26,000 while his magic is still at rock bottom? Oh boy, good luck everyone.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 3, 2018 2:06 PM
Jan 2018
It's gonna start getting good. Can't wait to see the next episode animated and your guys reactions.
Feb 3, 2018 2:16 PM

Jul 2016
No doubt this was a great episode. King unleashing his true power and Galland appearing were the two best parts. This season is starting to get to some of the main fights, after some build up, so I cannot wait to see what fights are ins tore for us.

Feb 3, 2018 3:54 PM

Jan 2017
AARV said:
Is this an evangelion reference?

I was thinkin' that as well, but it would be more probable as a reference to christianity,... Since nanatsu no taizai incorporates religious aspects into the name; seven deadly sins, ten commandments etc.

For some reason I was getting Dragonball vibes 😅😅

Lmfao, this was bound happen

Without this side of meliodas, this anime is just incomplete... Anyways, that's amazing stuff, he can do all sorts of stuff with this kage-bun-shin no jutsu

I feel sorry for that forest though, second time it's been wreaked havoc upon... Like geez, go somewhere else

Feb 3, 2018 10:27 PM

Mar 2016

This episode went full Evangelion, those pesky Angels.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Feb 3, 2018 11:03 PM

May 2017
Power up scream for nakama smfh and couldn't he have done that earlier before the fairies got wiped out and before Albion does illegal logging. Laaaaaaame af this is turning into fairy tail with it's pow up nakama bs power broken fights and terrible fight direction 😪😪😪 King will have no drawback after using that hax
Feb 4, 2018 1:10 AM
Jul 2017
TsundeReaper said:
Power up scream for nakama smfh and couldn't he have done that earlier before the fairies got wiped out and before Albion does illegal logging. Laaaaaaame af this is turning into fairy tail with it's pow up nakama bs power broken fights and terrible fight direction 😪😪😪 King will have no drawback after using that hax
nah he can't use it without great strain atm,i don't remember more nakama power after this in the manga though
Feb 4, 2018 1:33 AM

Mar 2008
TsundeReaper said:

My thoughts exactly lmao. I was like "really???" to the nakama power-up and also wishing it had happened before the poor tree got taken down RIP.....
Feb 4, 2018 1:49 AM

Aug 2017
galand-26000 combat power..holy fk..

i'm so hyped for the next episode

didn't the other characters doubt that how that ten commandment(galland) knew meliodas from 3000 years ago
Feb 4, 2018 2:08 AM

Jul 2014
Great episode, and looks like things are only going to get even more interesting now that one of the Commandments has gone straight for Meliodas (how the hell do they possibly beat someone with a combat class of 26,000, especially as he's still at low power apparently?).
Feb 4, 2018 4:00 AM

Nov 2016
This was a great episode,King could show off against that Albion.

Can't wait for Galand wrecking shit.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 4, 2018 5:39 AM
Apr 2016
Considering King is the Forest king, and his subjects are his true source of power as a King, and the Chastiefol took a form of a tree-like spear, it should be obvious that after the Forest Fairies regained their trust in King, he once again became able to manifest his finishing move. Why am I even explaining this, come on...

The "Evangelion" reference is both it AND Christianity reference, since both series are based on it. Nanatsu no Taizai is reversed though.

Forgot to mention this is a masterpiece. I could stop watching now, but why would I...
Re:formed
Feb 4, 2018 5:46 AM
Apr 2016
Gtoyos said:
Such a great episode!
However i don't really like how thew put numbers to the characters power. It feels like a lazy way of showing how strong an opponent is tbh.

I like it real much. It has potential for hidden triggers on some bland characters, who might appear <1000 on everything, but BOOM 6000 spirit. 'Tis is but a Chekhov's gun scope.
Re:formed
Feb 4, 2018 8:03 AM

Dec 2014
well that was something...suddenly a ten commandment enemy shows up...it gets better every episode it goes on
Feb 4, 2018 8:34 AM
Apr 2014
Season 2 finally starts on episode 5.
Feb 4, 2018 10:13 AM

Jun 2016
Amazing episode, the whole fight with King and the music was done perfectly. Next week is going to be good.

This season is already so much better than the first
Feb 4, 2018 1:42 PM

Jan 2014
Lmao when Meliodas molested Elizabeth with his clones it looked like some weird ass hentai from a distance.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Feb 4, 2018 3:06 PM

Nov 2014
Much better speed (pacing) in this episode. Good episode, too much screaming from king though.
Feb 4, 2018 5:33 PM

May 2014
Hmm, good ep. Poor Ban getting pierced by a wood trunk through his chest. Aww, that must hurt. And all that for his lover, Elaine. Although I agree he holds on lost love and it's actually time for him to move forward (since he have Jeriko now :P), I agree that true love never ends. They want to portrait him like gentleman and not a douchebag, I see.

Finally we get to see King's sacred weapon too. Damn, his sacred weapon looked quite awesome and actually his attack looked more awesome than his captain, Meliodas's full counter. Hahha, it's always awesome to see Meliodas as a perv. Even with his clones he makes her wet. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyhoes, next time one of the commandment is eager to fight. This is gonna be good. I am curious about his power. Got to be OP!!
Feb 4, 2018 5:35 PM

May 2014
Daniel_Naumov said:
Gtoyos said:
Such a great episode!

I like it real much. It has potential for hidden triggers on some bland characters, who might appear <1000 on everything, but BOOM 6000 spirit. 'Tis is but a Chekhov's gun scope.

It's a thing they picked up from DB I guess with power levels and all that shit. It's over 9000 after all!! xD
Feb 5, 2018 1:59 AM
Nov 2016
Pretty good emotions. King's True sacred treasure looks badass.

Galand is here...
Feb 5, 2018 5:16 AM
Jun 2017
love this episode, i love the battle scene between fairy king vs the golem (and the story within it) plus the appearance of galland where meliodas (and gang is)... cant wait for the next episode...
Feb 5, 2018 8:04 AM

Aug 2015
The power of King was twice that of Albion? And now an enemy appears with twenty-six thousand of full power. I think these calculations of powers will spoil the series a little, it was unnecessary. But I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 5, 2018 12:30 PM

Mar 2016
Still can't get used to the damm power levels... I would be much happier without them! But can't do none...

8/10 episodes it think.

The funniest part it that Merlin is blocking King Arthur's eyes! HAHAHAHHA Is he a minor or something?
azertz99Feb 5, 2018 12:35 PM
Feb 5, 2018 2:02 PM
Apr 2010
Jalter said:
The power of King was twice that of Albion? And now an enemy appears with twenty-six thousand of full power. I think these calculations of powers will spoil the series a little, it was unnecessary. But I'm looking forward to the next episode.
As long as they keep it realistic, I don't relly mind... not like Dragonball for example, where powerlevels in generel don't mean anything.. it just doesn't make sense (even tho I still like it).
Feb 5, 2018 3:55 PM

Jan 2017
NEETazertyY said:
Still can't get used to the damm power levels... I would be much happier without them! But can't do none...

8/10 episodes it think.

The funniest part it that Merlin is blocking King Arthur's eyes! HAHAHAHHA Is he a minor or something?

LOL 😂😂😂😂 can't believe I forgot about that
Feb 7, 2018 6:41 AM

Oct 2008
Damn!, That one of the Ten Commandments Galand has a power level of 26,000 OMG! that's too imbalanced! Anyways more hype battles incoming! And Zeldris said that their powers are still empty! hmmm really? is this DBZ inconsistency? or they are really on a different league!?
Nice one King! he released his sacred treasure!
on the other side Ban protected Elaine, but i doubt that he's a goners, Ban's a crazy immortal!
5/5.

Feb 7, 2018 9:39 AM

Jul 2015
MAXIMUM POWER AND HYPE
Feb 7, 2018 11:06 AM

Jan 2016
Galand has 26,000 of power level... After the Albion stuff, they'll have to put A LOT of effort to even try something lol
THANKS SENPIEX
Feb 7, 2018 4:30 PM

May 2015
King went super sayian. Thats cool.

Galand is some wild beast. Real shit starts next episode.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 7, 2018 4:36 PM

May 2015
What an epic episode.... I can imagine things turning even more epic after that ending.

Feb 9, 2018 10:25 AM
Feb 2018
This is so fucking stupid, don't get me wrong i like this power level type stuff, but if all of these demons are like 20k plus, then how the fuck is meliodas only 4000 ? isn't he their brother or some shit.

i mean i know they want to make an exciting entrance for these guys, but at least try to make sense of it.
Feb 9, 2018 10:28 AM

Jan 2013
I think the power level shit is annoying. This isnt DBZ for fucks sake.
Feb 9, 2018 5:18 PM

Jan 2008
Klad said:
I think the power level shit is annoying. This isnt DBZ for fucks sake.

I agree, I had hoped it was just going to be a temp thing but they just kept on using it and looks like it's going to be a key element in the show now, rather annoying.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

24 by modboy »»
May 26, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by Foressss »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.