Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2018 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Our protagonist's a pervert, but he's no rapist; I wish Azusa hadn't called him that. Anyway, I liked how the fat guy on the beach repeatedly said the exact same line, "I will rape you" (which he even said to the protagonist).
removed-userDec 13, 2020 1:27 PM
Dec 30, 2021 6:31 PM

Aug 2020
Man, finally a decent harem MC. I can't stand generic, boring MC's that put 0 efforts and yet they still get the girls through lazy wrting. When Koji gets a girl then only cause he put actual effort into it. The H scene with Ryoko was fine. I'm glad that it was uncensored and explicit but their bodies looked kinda weird.

Overall the slice of life plot is entertaining and the characters are fine for the most part. I like how it's going so far.
HentaiList10Dec 31, 2021 5:36 AM
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! 2 Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 27, 2018

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 30, 2021 6:57 PM

Poll: » Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! 2 Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 27, 2018

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 30, 2021 6:40 PM

» Anime's Title

Seijurou - Jun 23, 2011

1 by White_Alice »»
Jan 21, 2015 6:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.