Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 9, 2018 8:45 PM

May 2012
Pacing is really incredible as usual from this series!

Really interesting and impressive development! looking forwards to see what's next!
Sep 7, 2018 10:21 PM

Mar 2016
"Bad boy doll Gowther!" Is probably what Merlin told Gowther. Gowther being a doll pretty much explains everything from his emotionless attitude to his desire for feelings. (Even in his doll form, his ability still affects Diane?) Guila's and his brother's memory are restored though. So that's great.

How high of a power level did Meliodas posses when he made that freaking 9 kilometers deep hole the size of a kingdom!?!?!?
Even the 10 Commandments didn't ridicule it.

Oh hell yeah! Meliodas got his awesome sacred treasure! It's ability to clone himself are definitely really cool to see!
Imagine the possibilities with Elizabeth... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, at least the fairy King's advisor still knew that King is the true Fairy King, and now, a tall af golem/Albion is approaching the forest.
This is a great chance for King to redeem himself in front of his fairies citizens!
Dec 29, 2018 9:36 PM

May 2016
I can't remember whether I read about it somewhere or got some hints from his behavior but Gowther always did strike me as a doll-like being. It's a surprise how none of the others knew about his real form except for Merlin but it's no surprise that she would be aware of it because she'd been demonstrating her crazy magic powers throughout the episode. Diane straight up doing an Earth-Style Jutsu and Melodias creating shadow clones caught me off guard, that's for sure. Merlin sure was a tease handing over that sword only now lol

I wonder why Melodias' wanted poster looked more like Estarossa than anything else. He definitely has a deep relation to them because he's part of the Demon Clan and they look really similar but using Estarossa as a reference when he's supposed to be sealed for thousands of years like everyone else with him is kind of strange. Dreyfus probably made those posters, hm.

Slader being that supportive friend to Elizabeth was endearing and adorable. Gowther did something strange to Diane probably out of spite for foiling his plans to live with Guila and the color of an anime character's eyes disappearing is a very bad sign. While Ban was offering his immortal blood to the Fairy King's Forest like he secretly does, another one of those Golems popped up and this one looks more agile than fatty.

Mar 9, 2019 1:44 PM

Apr 2009
wow- not only did Gowther erase and fabricate memories, but he had sex with her too? or did i misunderstand something about defilement there -w-'?
seriously though, bad Gowther ^^''

Slader surprises me, looks like he could be a fun one to have around .w.

hahahah, lol!
Ban, the gardener _xD
KonaniMar 9, 2019 1:56 PM
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jun 30, 2019 3:32 AM

Mar 2015
Pacing felt a bit off but over 24 episodes I'm sure things will smooth out.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 10, 2019 4:21 AM

Dec 2012
Erizabesu oppai.
Dat booty.
The fight ends.
She dumped him.
Slader.
Gowther is a doll.
Diane's eyes.
Dat punch. Dat kick.
FLY IN DA SKY!
Albion.
5500?
Full Counter.
Lostvayne.
Kage bunshin.
Full Counter.
Jericho ass up. Face down.
Ban's blood.
An Angel.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 14, 2020 12:37 PM

Apr 2013
Full counter was just too OP for that golem. Seems like now it's King's and Ban's turn to face one.
Apr 7, 2020 6:36 AM

May 2018
Wahey Meliodas can finally fight at full strength ^_^
May 5, 2020 7:30 PM

Feb 2018
Meliodas is so cute, how you can make this face, lol
Jan 2, 2023 6:03 PM

Mar 2010
I thought Diane would be a good match against those colossals.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 23, 2023 12:08 PM
Apr 2023
Pretty cool! Gowther regretting his actions was sweet, seeing him turn back into a doll was very cool, and Meliodas getting Lostvayne back was really cool to see.
Mar 23, 8:07 AM
Mar 2024
gettiing the lostvayne is the best part
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

» I love this season

removed-user - Oct 9, 2021

10 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:51 AM

» possibly unpopular opinion

NG_Chloe - Feb 3, 2019

7 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.