Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 14, 2018 2:38 PM

Sep 2017
Like the tittle says, Why doesn't it have an Anime. Its pretty damn awesome.
Jan 14, 2018 2:39 PM

Sep 2017
judging by the title is it like re:zero and monster?
Edward Elric > your waifu

Apr 27, 2018 3:42 AM

Mar 2017
lol nope, its a typical isekai with overpowered mc. the only difference here is that it ain't human and its edgy
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
May 4, 2018 3:13 AM

Oct 2008
Ignore above poster, clearly an imbicel. This manga is great if you like character development, harem, and alpha male MC that builds up his community while having off screen sex and getting girls pregnant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_49H_N43jQ

#MakeAnimeGreatAgain

SAY NO MORE LOLI! BRING MORE GENRES EVERY SEASON THAN JUST LOLI
May 27, 2018 1:18 PM

Mar 2010
I don't think it will be good anime. because most of the lines are narrated by the MC which doesn't have many interaction with the other characters
Sep 7, 2018 3:10 AM
Dec 2016
scorpion-king said:
I don't think it will be good anime. because most of the lines are narrated by the MC which doesn't have many interaction with the other characters

Also not actually a "Anime" type if you ask me
Sep 7, 2018 4:45 AM
Dec 2015
I think, like a lot of isekai light novel who sell a lot in this time (Tate no Yuusha, Arifureta, Tensei no shitara slime datta ken...), he will gain an anime adaptation. You just have to wait a little :)
I am not particularly fan of this stories but it is nice to read (in manga).
Sep 7, 2018 7:36 AM

Oct 2014
It would be so amusing to watch, if Re:Monster aired side-by-side with Goblin Slayer.

Too bad that's already pretty much impossible, since Goblin Slayer airs this Fall.
Sep 8, 2018 3:23 AM

Sep 2017
Grey-Zone said:
It would be so amusing to watch, if Re:Monster aired side-by-side with Goblin Slayer.

Too bad that's already pretty much impossible, since Goblin Slayer airs this Fall.

Yeah that would've been pretty cool if they aired together ~(˘▾˘~)
Oct 17, 2018 3:11 PM
Feb 2013
Depending on how it goes for Slime datta ken and Goblin slayer it might very well get an adaptation in the future, this manga is basically a mix between the two of them.
Oct 17, 2018 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
No, it's wish fulfillment garbage.
Oct 17, 2018 7:46 PM
Ready to Ruffle

Oct 2014
While it does have some interesting elements and character development, it barely even has scraps of plot (unless it actually discovered some after I stopped reading it). I don't think it would hold up too well.
Nov 30, 2018 4:47 PM

Sep 2017
Muonnai said:
No no no no no no no...
I don't understand why some ppl like his garbage... this manga is pure trash.
I can understand why some ppl might like some stupid shows, but i can't even imagine why someone would like THIS...the whole manga is like a 17yo virgin high schooler's(without any interest and purpose in life(i meant the really disgusting one, idk how to describe it)) fantasizes printed on papers.

You said it, a matter of opinion.
Yet ironically your ranting about it on the internet.
It's okay, No one is gonna point out that you, yourself live without any interest and purpose in life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 3, 2019 1:10 AM
Dec 2018
I think this will be very good if it is made into an anime (overpower and harem) if it is made into an anime I will watch it
Oct 13, 2021 8:11 AM

Apr 2021
Lack of character interaction may be the reason why it will never get an anime

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Oct 19, 2021 10:52 PM
Oct 2021
This definitely nerds an anime
May 29, 2022 6:27 PM
Aug 2013
I hope it doesn't get anime. Since there is really no story here just the MC telling us how the world works and what he does. All he does is kill ,get skills, and get girls then repeat. There is nothing else going on.

If this was an anime than there will definite have a low score just look at the reviews all saying the same thing. Also it would also have a lot of issues like there whole idea of consent is very problematic since he doses the elf slaves with aphrodisiacs until they can't hold it in then calls that consent. A real would equivalent is like getting a girl, drunk, and saying that she consented. That is also ignoring the human girls with Stockholm syndrome and their consent. The only ones I would say is definitely consented would be the druid and the goblin girl since they weren't tricked/drugged into sex. I also forgot that he had sex with the elf Slaves until they agreed to wear earring that is against their culture. A real would equivalent would be forcing a Muslim to eat pork.

If this become an anime than it is so going to cause a lot of drama like the Sword Art Online rape scene that is if this even get enough attention since by episode three most people would have already be bored of it.
Jun 9, 2022 9:57 AM
Jul 2015
The people that say there is little to no interaction with the other characters and that there is no plot, have clearly not read the LN. It goes way more into depth.
Sep 26, 2023 8:37 AM
Dec 2018
Reply to tamahomeanime
I hope it doesn't get anime. Since there is really no story here just the MC telling us how the world works and what he does. All he does is kill ,get skills, and get girls then repeat. There is nothing else going on.

If this was an anime than there will definite have a low score just look at the reviews all saying the same thing. Also it would also have a lot of issues like there whole idea of consent is very problematic since he doses the elf slaves with aphrodisiacs until they can't hold it in then calls that consent. A real would equivalent is like getting a girl, drunk, and saying that she consented. That is also ignoring the human girls with Stockholm syndrome and their consent. The only ones I would say is definitely consented would be the druid and the goblin girl since they weren't tricked/drugged into sex. I also forgot that he had sex with the elf Slaves until they agreed to wear earring that is against their culture. A real would equivalent would be forcing a Muslim to eat pork.

If this become an anime than it is so going to cause a lot of drama like the Sword Art Online rape scene that is if this even get enough attention since by episode three most people would have already be bored of it.
@tamahomeanime Jokes on you. It will get an Anime. Hahahahaha
My Candies:

Oct 20, 2023 1:47 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to Cubefield
@tamahomeanime Jokes on you. It will get an Anime. Hahahahaha
@Cubefield Like I said people will probably drop the series before the anime is over.
Oct 23, 2023 9:46 AM
Jun 2019
Reply to scorpion-king
@scorpion-king that's why it would be an adaptation. It can be the same story but told differently to fit the anime episode type.
Oct 23, 2023 9:51 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to tamahomeanime
@Cubefield Like I said people will probably drop the series before the anime is over.
@tamahomeanime there is people who watches 3 seasons of Rent a Girlfriend and Slime isekai so I wouldn't be so sure

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Oct 23, 2023 9:52 AM
Jun 2019
Reply to tamahomeanime

@tamahomeanime I agree that these are all valid concerns. I also agree with how its viewed. It is disturbing. However; an adaptation could change these if given enough feedback from the community. Also so far they aren't super necessary for plot and changing how things are written would be pretty easy. It would be nice too if they did like acknowledged the Stockholm syndrome the girls have and like work on that before a relationship is formed. It would be good character growth that also would speak about real issues that happen in rl. Overall I don't think the idea and characters that have been built should be just tossed but better built on. An anime could really stretch things out and explore more (and faster) then the manga currently is. There is defianlty a plot here with these gods and palms. I think it has some decient potential.
Apr 26, 7:55 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to Trouble_Talking
@tamahomeanime I agree that these are all valid concerns. I also agree with how its viewed. It is disturbing. However; an adaptation could change these if given enough feedback from the community. Also so far they aren't super necessary for plot and changing how things are written would be pretty easy. It would be nice too if they did like acknowledged the Stockholm syndrome the girls have and like work on that before a relationship is formed. It would be good character growth that also would speak about real issues that happen in rl. Overall I don't think the idea and characters that have been built should be just tossed but better built on. An anime could really stretch things out and explore more (and faster) then the manga currently is. There is defianlty a plot here with these gods and palms. I think it has some decient potential.
@Trouble_Talking It looks like they chose to do the same as the manga and a lot of people are noticing the terrible quality it is.
Apr 26, 8:42 PM

Feb 2021
tamahomeanime said:
It looks like they chose to do the same as the manga and a lot of people are noticing the terrible quality it is.
But the manga is not the source material...

More topics from this board

» What do you think about the MC [Soilers] .....

Sch4n - Apr 10

1 by egosumjohn »»
Apr 10, 3:18 AM

» SEXUAL ABUSE

pnr2 - Mar 30

7 by SamitheBomber »»
Apr 1, 2:10 AM

» I need this as an anime

Trouble_Talking - Oct 23, 2023

3 by YanYan »»
Oct 23, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Chapter 92 Discussion

Sunlight_11 - Jul 5, 2023

0 by Sunlight_11 »»
Jul 5, 2023 3:34 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Chapter 83 Discussion

Kojiro_S - Sep 15, 2022

1 by Tacoo »»
Sep 21, 2022 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.