Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 9, 2018 7:03 PM

Nov 2008
I find her really lovely, cool and FAR MORE mature then her older sister Tatsumaki, also she can show her softer side more, unlike her sister and I really like her with Saitama.

I really hope Fubuki become stronger then her terrible sister Tatsumaki, because I really HATE the latter and be a little like School Rumble with Yakumo and Tennma, where the younger sister is far more better then the younger one at mostly everything.

Not to mention even Murata said she is best girl during a live stream.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 23, 2021 8:31 PM

Oct 2019
That she is hot!
Apr 24, 2021 8:41 AM
Sep 2017
In a lot of modern media female characters are often portrayed as perfect beings that can accomplish anything in any given situation. Fubuki however is flawed, she depends a lot on others rather than further pushing herself, and does it with a bad attitude. Her flaws made her a more realistic of a person and made her growth as a character and a hero more meaningful. To me it's her strong heart and motivation to do her best even if she can't beat her sister that makes her likable.

In addition, there's also the fact...
_AbAdA_ said:
That she is hot!
Signature has been removed. Please read the Site and Forum Guidelines for more information.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.