Forum Settings
Forums
Devils' Line
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 29, 2017 1:04 PM
Dec 2015
Nobody seems to be expressing their love for this manga. I mean, for me, this manga is kind of refreshing? The way it approaches certain subjects is not something i've seen in manga. And it kinda feels shoujo-ish, this manga. Even though it's seinen. I don't know but for me it's awesome. Have you ever stumbled on a manga like this? It feels as if its geared towards girls (especially at the beginning) but, again, it's way of approaching things is so mature.

I've always been looking for this kinda of manga, and that's why its so appealing to me. Shoujo manga almost never delves into something like that, with lust, masturbation and other 18+ things. Openly showing a character fap like that to the girl? Never seen or heard.

Also shoujo manga tends to deem even the least suggestive things perverted and the whole conversation ends there, never exploring things like sex and lust further.

With seinen manga its different. It may or may not do all these things, but its geared towards men and i end up being disinterested and not being able to relate. I'm jealous of all of you who can relate or enjoy manga despite who is the protagonist or to whom it's geared :(

I apologize if this reads weirdly but i couldn't properly put my feelings into words and it ended up being like that.

But honestly this manga is great and i can't wait for volume 10 to come out and be translated.
no
Mar 7, 2018 11:18 PM

Jun 2017
It's nice to see this manga get some love!

I had low expectations when I first started reading it and the first chapters weren't too impressive. Then the story and characters grew on me and it became so engaging it was hard to stop reading! Mystery, drama, politics, relationships...I especially enjoy how the story splits into multiple perspectives so we can see the reasons behind different people's actions and get to understand and like them. And well, I'd be lying if I didn't say I enjoy how hot this can be.

I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapters too. Let's hope the upcoming anime does the great story and characters some justice and gets more people to read this!
Apr 10, 2018 12:18 AM
Jan 2014
You are definitely not the only one !! I am lost because there are no more chapters after 52 !! I dont know how i will wait till the next volume comes out !! Jeezzz i normally dont read bloody stuff but This MANGA IS JUST WAY TOO AMAZING !! IT'S NOT CLICHE ~ IN MANY WAYS !! I JUST CANNOT FIND ENOUGH WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LIKE THIS MANGA !! I LIKE HOW THEY HAVE HEAVY ROMANCE WITH ACTION, DRAMA , N ALL OTHER GENRES !! I JUST LOVE THIS WAY BEYOND I COULD WORD IT. 😅🤩❤😍
Apr 11, 2018 8:49 AM

Mar 2009
I'm addicted.
After I watched the first episode of the anime the other day, I went and found the manga and I'm already caught up to chapter 52.
By the way: chapter 53 (maybe more than that one chapter) should be up (English translation) around the end of April (according to country roll)....
Apr 12, 2018 9:09 AM
May 2011
hey I only found 42 chapters english translated. Where did you find the rest until 53?!
Apr 12, 2018 9:40 AM
Dec 2015
Megamumfy said:
hey I only found 42 chapters english translated. Where did you find the rest until 53?!
Megamumfy said:

Mangakakalot? At least I read there.
no
Apr 12, 2018 1:55 PM
May 2011
Yeah thanks I got it!
Apr 12, 2018 7:01 PM

Mar 2009
Agehaa said:
Megamumfy said:
Megamumfy said:

Mangakakalot? At least I read there.

Yeah, that's where I found up till 52.
53 should be out later this month.
May 22, 2018 1:37 AM

Jun 2013
I've developped an addiction with the anime after watching a few episodes... MUST MUST!!!! MUST KNOW!!! I could not wait fast enough for new episodes, so I tried to read and find the manga online, but no avail, so I bought the fist volumes of the manga instead and now I'm also addicted to it. MUST KNOW!!! MUST KNOW!!! I have all 10 volume that have come out and I've finished reading them all in 1 -2 weeks.

After Anzai and Tsucasa, Makimura and Eleven is my favorite couple. I like their interactions together, and Makimura was one the very few who treated Eleven kindly in the CCC, and he faked her murder to Kikuara. It was interesting to see that Eleven was moving her feeling for Kikiuara for Makimura instead.
Aug 8, 2018 4:30 PM
Oct 2017
I'm so in love with this manga! The anime did not do it justice. I have read up to chapter 61 on Crunchyroll. The wait is so frustrating...
Aug 6, 2019 1:50 PM
Mar 2019
No you are not the only one that likes this manga. As you say it is different from a lot of other series. While I do feel that the story feels a little weak sometimes I am one of them that continues to follow if I like the characters no matter the story. And I feel this series has a lot of good characters.
But I have to say that my hands down favorite is Hans Lee or Johannes Kleeman. Love him and I wish he had more air time. He's smart, level headed, dry sense of humour and super cute. I will follow him anywhere. I even started collecting the series just because of him. :)
Sep 25, 2019 1:18 AM

Jun 2013
Oh yeah! Lee is so adorable I agree, and him and the doctor are cute together.

I just finished the serie,and it's end when Eleven decides to go through the eastectic surguries and Makimura just stand there and doesn't try to stop her. Eleven may not be a classic beauty, but she's cute, and even Makimura thinks so. I think before she wanted to outclass her pretty family and take revenge on the way they mistreated her. Now I fear she's doing it so that Makimura finds her sexually actractive. Because so far all they've done is hug and hold hands, and she wants more. There is a 14th volume announce, which will tell what happened.
Mar 9, 2021 9:47 AM

Oct 2009
Finally. I love it. I thought i was the only one. I put off watching the anime for over a year and got super bored one day and started reading it. I was hooked..I recommend it to anyone who wants to read a more adult manga and a better vampire theme
NO.
Jul 18, 2021 8:14 AM
Apr 2020
Kinda late here but yea same here dude:>>

More topics from this board

Poll: » Devils Line Chapter 24 Discussion

Surana - Mar 5, 2021

1 by FurySlasher »»
May 23, 2023 12:30 PM

Poll: » Devil's Line Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

3 by surprisedspace »»
Oct 27, 2022 6:39 AM

Poll: » Devils Line Chapter 62 Discussion

photophobic - Mar 29, 2020

1 by ponpokorin »»
Jul 11, 2021 8:38 AM

» Questions About The Series

gemver - Mar 15, 2016

8 by marthastuyck »»
Apr 1, 2021 5:17 PM

Poll: » Devils Line Chapter 25 Discussion

Surana - Mar 5, 2021

0 by Surana »»
Mar 5, 2021 1:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.