Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Feb 17, 2023 12:44 PM
Oct 2011

Danae said:
what did I just read.. is Hiramoto trolling us? I really don't like what he did with all the characters but most of all Chiyo.

not sure how I'm gonna rate this since I loved the first arc and then it got progressively more dull with some glimpses of its previous brilliance
It's called a Shaggy Dog Story
Feb 17, 2023 1:01 PM
Oct 2011
joe_g7 said:
MangaOverAnime said:
Which was worst tho, bleach or prison school?
I only followed Bleach for a couple months and then it ended, so it wasn't that big of a deal for me, and I wasn't a fan of the manga to begin with so...but I've been reading Prison School for over a year and a half, plus I suffered through the whole cavalry battle thing, chapter by chapter, and then I get THIS. Probably the shittiest way the Hana ending could have been done.
What Hana ending? I don't think you read the same manga I read
Feb 21, 2023 1:33 AM
Feb 2015
Would of been better if the manga ended at ch 275, actually fk it. Chapter 275 is the true ending and I will stay strong to that belief
Apr 13, 2023 2:08 PM
Mar 2019
This is not as bad as most people says, I've seen worse pieces of art.

But this is reminded me of Game of Thrones TV series, their first 4 seasons are great then it goes downhill from there.
This manga is great up until just before the sports festival, then it goes down and down until the ending. The ending isn't too bad compared to the already downhill story, but yes it is indeed a stark contrast compared to the amazing earlier part of the story. Their anime production house was smart not to further include the later part of the story.

If what the rumors said is true that the author was being forced to keep making more chapters after the girls' prison break, then it is sad, another one bites the dust, many manga lost their relevancy this way.
More authors should be aware of this and should include in their contract that they have the right to stop whenever they want to stop. Sadly most of them sign the contract in their early 20s, still naive and happy that they get a serial in the first place. The toxic corporate culture slavery of Japan doesn't help either.
Jul 15, 2023 3:22 PM

Jul 2021
the endıng ughhhhhhf6fudysp5ep5sp5s85so4
ı knew from the beginning that the serıes ısnt supposed to be a romcom but stıll, the endıng ıs do ... lame ugh
(ı was rootıng for haha x kıyoshı and ı guess hana kınd of... won??)
anyways, the fırst three quarters of the manga are peak, ıts just the cavalry contest arc that's dragged and the endıng that's lame, so ı guess ı'll settle for 8/10
Sep 26, 2023 1:52 AM

Sep 2009
Nope. Denial. I refuse to believe in either endings.

Wanting out and to troll your editors is one thing but this is such a slap on the nuts to the fans. President leaving for abroad, her sister become jaded and taking her position, every other character's arc unresolved. I refuse to believe it actually ends when the plot is clearly written to continue on. I'm just wait patiently until Hiramoto Akira returns to reason and gives us a proper ending.
Dec 17, 2023 4:45 PM
Oct 2022
Man that ending was dogshit. I feel pretty bad for Hana
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» i need a fanfiction/ fanending whatever you call it , original ending sucks so much.

NaughtySempai - Apr 17

7 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

keragamming - May 29, 2015

70 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 177 Discussion

VeryNicePerson - May 16, 2015

33 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Favorite girl?

Zero00phantom - Apr 1

21 by innahnet »»
Apr 6, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 248 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 26, 2017

19 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.