Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 5, 2018 7:26 PM

Aug 2008
[color=crimson]Let's give this thread some exposure. Some people may want to see this~{?COLOR}
Sep 7, 2018 7:10 AM

Jul 2017
@SweetMonia Wrong BBCode ^^;
Forget not that the
earth delights to
feel your bare feet
and the winds long
to play with your
hair.

—Khalil Gibran
May 21, 2020 4:46 PM

Mar 2010
Twas a great Read. Glad I came to visit.

I always enjoyed your strict rules and how even I the great Pengu ranger had to bend the knee lol ...it was a nice change of pace compared to all the trolling and meme lording within MAL.

I've enjoyed every minute here and glad to see it still flourishing~~

Long Live Monia cafe! Long Live the Kingdom of Miémorrina!! and Long live Monia!!

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 21, 2020 8:25 PM

Aug 2008
Rasco said:

I always enjoyed your strict rules and how even I the great Pengu ranger had to bend the knee lol ...it was a nice change of pace compared to all the trolling and meme lording within MAL.

Long Live Monia cafe! Long Live the Kingdom of Miémorrina!! and Long live Monia!!
Glad you liked it, my old friend Rasco <3

mhmm, I think it proved that there's a room for more than the repetitive nature of MAL forums. Just in case, I would like to apologize if it was ever too much for you. Sometimes I have to do things I am not proud of ^^

I am so glad you had a good time here, please come again, your appearance & comment have made my day ^^

Long Live Rasco! :3
May 22, 2020 3:15 PM

Mar 2010
SweetMonia said:
Rasco said:

mhmm, I think it proved that there's a room for more than the repetitive nature of MAL forums. Just in case, I would like to apologize if it was ever too much for you. Sometimes I have to do things I am not proud of ^^

I am so glad you had a good time here, please come again, your appearance & comment have made my day ^^

Yes friends forever!

Yeah you have a great talent to create a atmosphere of comfort here in the cafe. Ah Yeah thanks but no worries, it was the right amount of sweetness and control one could ask for :D

Glad I was able to cheer you up! The wold is spinning out in chaos, right now we need whatever happiness and comfort we can find. I can always find that here in the cafe C: I'm sure many feel the same way~ n_n But yeah keep up the great work. This interview really opened up my eyes to who you are in more ways than one, and it reminded me of the great fun times here, I'll surely stop by again :D Stopping here is the first step :D

Lets do this!

controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 22, 2020 10:33 PM

Aug 2008
Rasco said:
SweetMonia said:

Yes friends forever!

Yeah you have a great talent to create a atmosphere of comfort here in the cafe. Ah Yeah thanks but no worries, it was the right amount of sweetness and control one could ask for :D

Glad I was able to cheer you up! The wold is spinning out in chaos, right now we need whatever happiness and comfort we can find. I can always find that here in the cafe C: I'm sure many feel the same way~ n_n But yeah keep up the great work. This interview really opened up my eyes to who you are in more ways than one, and it reminded me of the great fun times here, I'll surely stop by again :D Stopping here is the first step :D

Lets do this!
Forever! :)

Yokatta! Also, I think the way this place reinvented itself multiple of times helped a lot. Maybe doing it once again can greatly help it~

I agree! I made this interview to help people know me better, exactly the way you said. As I noticed some may only see me as a difficult moderator or something. I will keep this thread up for a long time just in case someone else happened to notice it ^^

Yay~

>>>>>> Also, since you were last here, many things happened here, which you may want to know. I will try to find a chance to tell you about them in private ^^
May 23, 2020 1:13 PM

Mar 2010
SweetMonia said:
Rasco said:
Yes friends forever!

Lets do this!

Yokatta! Also, I think the way this place reinvented itself multiple of times helped a lot. Maybe doing it once again can greatly help it~

I agree! I made this interview to help people know me better, exactly the way you said. As I noticed some may only see me as a difficult moderator or something. I will keep this thread up for a long time just in case someone else happened to notice it ^^

Yay~

>>>>>> Also, since you were last here, many things happened here, which you may want to know. I will try to find a chance to tell you about them in private ^^
Yeah there is more than meets the eye when it comes to managing clubs or other things, people can't see how much work or passion someone puts to make things comfortable for the majority or to keep the peace. I honestly only managed a couple of guilds via ingame and even then that takes a toll on me. Catering to everyone's whims is not ideal so there has to be a set rule. all in all I think your doing a great job~ keep up the great work. :D

Ohhhhh You got me interested!! I wonder what has happened do pls share when you can I look forward to it. I have been gone for sometime. And honestly they were dark times lol but yeah I'm sure much has happened here as well, Hopefully not dark or as dark. XD

But my feels.
May 24, 2020 5:39 PM

Aug 2008
Rasco said:
SweetMonia said:

Yay~

Yeah there is more than meets the eye when it comes to managing clubs or other things, people can't see how much work or passion someone puts to make things comfortable for the majority or to keep the peace. I honestly only managed a couple of guilds via ingame and even then that takes a toll on me. Catering to everyone's whims is not ideal so there has to be a set rule. all in all I think your doing a great job~ keep up the great work. :D

Ohhhhh You got me interested!! I wonder what has happened do pls share when you can I look forward to it. I have been gone for sometime. And honestly they were dark times lol but yeah I'm sure much has happened here as well, Hopefully not dark or as dark. XD
Well-said, dear Rasco! This is something I have had a hard time convincing many people with. Including some direct friends. I guess one needs to try moderation on a large scale to get that (small clubs/groups are much easier to run).

Sure thing, dear Rasco. I will see if I can write you a summary. That will take me some time, but I will do my best. And yeah, I definitely hated to dark times >.<
May 26, 2020 2:08 PM

Mar 2010
SweetMonia said:
Rasco said:

Well-said, dear Rasco! This is something I have had a hard time convincing many people with. Including some direct friends. I guess one needs to try moderation on a large scale to get that (small clubs/groups are much easier to run).

Sure thing, dear Rasco. I will see if I can write you a summary. That will take me some time, but I will do my best. And yeah, I definitely hated to dark times >.<
Ah yeah experience Really helps open that third eye .

I'll be waiting but due take your time and no worries c:

Also I might archive the thread as I I might forget a couple things, and it makes me nervous when I read about a thread getting deleted >.<

But my feels.
Aug 8, 2023 3:31 PM
Jan 2014
I just read this and it was the last part that caught my eye the most.
This is just my thoughts, and I have not been here much, but Im glad this place is not on discord.
May just be me, but Im so bored of everything "has" to be there, specially when it comes to companies who basically has all their support there.
Discord is a pain to search and find old info in, as an "skype on steroids" it is good, but as a community hub,support center, its horrible.

Support places should be their own forums, much easier to find old info.
One day the trend may turn.

If this place was to be anywhere but here, to me, the most logical would be a forum on your website.

But this place has this feel over it....hard to explain....but I think it attract a certain kind of people, who may be missing the same things as I, maybe.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5770 by TheBigGuy »»
Yesterday, 2:12 PM

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1055 by TheBigGuy »»
May 16, 3:04 PM

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5781 by TheBigGuy »»
May 16, 2:59 PM

» Who am I????????؟؟؟؟ - Guess The Anime Character... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jul 26, 2013

3509 by Cinna »»
Nov 13, 2023 5:11 AM

Sticky: » My new cat =(*.*)= ( 1 2 )

SweetMonia - Mar 7, 2015

90 by SweetMonia »»
Aug 10, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.