Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2010 1:58 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so he actually already remembered, but didn't want the promise to be reason they were in love, so instead he makes it snow and confesses to her, how sweet
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
May 2, 2010 12:54 PM
Nov 2009
overall the manga is pretty boring when compared to the anime IMO.

however the manga's ending was far superior, so I'm happy that unlike in the anime we actually got a proper conclusion.
Jul 29, 2010 2:59 AM
May 2010
The ending seemed like a cop out to me not to mention that the character choice pissed me off. Overall I actualy prefered the anime ending.
Jul 29, 2010 10:24 PM

Aug 2008
same here; the anime ending gave it a bit more of a unique charm from average harems. besides, there were too many loose ends in the manga. for example, we don't know how he met the three due to his amnesia (although, i'm not sure if the anime is supposed to fill us in on us; i thought it was usually the manga that filled in the missing pieces for the anime, not the other way around).

but yes, the manga ending was sweet but (for myself) unsatisfying.
Feb 13, 2011 1:04 AM

Feb 2010
this was way too short
May 30, 2013 2:36 AM

Dec 2011
To tell you the truth, the manga gives a really unsatisfying taste in the ending.
It was pretty good up until that point.
Should've made it epic like
"his last magic" y'know

Jul 21, 2015 7:01 PM

Jun 2014
I remember there some action in anime, I've watched it when I was kid.
This manga was shit adaptaion.

3/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.