Forum Settings
Forums
New
What's Your Mobile Operating System?
Dec 11, 2017 5:09 PM

Aug 2008
I have been very curious about that for some time now. And for many reasons.

So, tell me, what's your mobile operating system?

I am currently an Android user, but I used to use an iPhone until last year. I don't plan to go back to it since I no loner like Apple (R.I.P Steve Jobs <3). But I use iOS on my iPad.

Giving the high number of Android users here, I may release Lolita Caramel in there first :3
SweetMoniaSep 7, 2018 6:16 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 11, 2017 5:10 PM

Apr 2016
Have always used Android on my two phones and tablet, like the freedom to modify and change things on them(:
Dec 11, 2017 5:11 PM
Chicken King

Jun 2017
Well full apple set here, only need a MacBook and that would be perfect :3
Though I am probably going to take a android as my next phone, they seem better now
Dec 11, 2017 5:11 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
Have always used Android on my two phones and tablet, like the freedom to modify and change things on them(:
I like the freedom too. Specially:-
- Background processes.
- Gaming.
- External Micro SD card.
Dec 11, 2017 5:12 PM

Aug 2008
DarknessPoulet said:
Well full apple set here, only need a MacBook and that would be perfect :3
Though I am probably going to take a android as my next phone, they seem better now
I used to be like you, until things went downhill for me... Android is worth trying, so yes~ :D
Dec 11, 2017 5:13 PM
Chicken King

Jun 2017
Downhill? What Happened? @SweetMonia
Dec 11, 2017 5:15 PM

Aug 2008
DarknessPoulet said:
Downhill? What Happened? @SweetMonia
I encountered many issues with my Apple devices, and I kept encountering them for 4 years. Until I started to switch to Windows/Android 2.5 years ago. Apple is no longer as good as they used to.

I also like the freedom I have here, since I can take advantage of it ^^
Dec 11, 2017 5:17 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:
- Background processes.
- Gaming.

Yess, I love running a launcher so I can customize my home screens and use custom icons and task bars. I like to have a really minimalistic home screen, but still have quick access to my apps.

Dec 11, 2017 5:19 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:
- Background processes.
- Gaming.

Yess, I love running a launcher so I can customize my home screens and use custom icons and task bars. I like to have a really minimalistic home screen, but still have quick access to my apps.

Same here, I use the default launcher. But I keep my most important apps on the home screen~

I like that background you have there by the way~ :D
Dec 11, 2017 5:23 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

Same here, I use the default launcher. But I keep my most important apps on the home screen~

Thanks hime~sama ^^ It was after watching Your Name. This is my current one after watching A Silent Voice a few months ago c:
Dec 11, 2017 5:24 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:

Thanks hime~sama ^^ It was after watching Your Name. This is my current one after watching A Silent Voice a few months ago c:
You're welcome! I like the second one too. You have a good taste in backgrounds, I guess~ :3
Dec 11, 2017 5:26 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

You're welcome! I like the second one too. You have a good taste in backgrounds, I guess~ :3

Thanks I'm very particular about my phone backgrounds, I usually keep them for months at a time :3
Dec 11, 2017 5:30 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:

Thanks I'm very particular about my phone backgrounds, I usually keep them for months at a time :3
Same here! And you make me want to change mine. To one with snow & the like~ :3
Dec 11, 2017 5:32 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

Ooo I kind of want to as well, but don't think I could find an anime themed one I would like :/
Dec 11, 2017 5:35 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:

Ooo I kind of want to as well, but don't think I could find an anime themed one I would like :/
Mine is unlikely going to be from an Anime, but maybe in the future. I once had a AKB0048 background, I really liked that one ^^
Dec 11, 2017 5:38 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

Mine is unlikely going to be from an Anime, but maybe in the future. I once had a AKB0048 background, I really liked that one ^^

I like having ones from anime but usually have to choose something subtle. My current one is the most 'anime' one I've had
Dec 11, 2017 5:42 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:

I like having ones from anime but usually have to choose something subtle. My current one is the most 'anime' one I've had
I generally choose the ones that makes me happy, but Anime ones can be <3
Dec 11, 2017 5:44 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

Same usually I like to choose anime because I have more of an attachment to it, but also like beautiful scenery. Although it's bothersome when you cry every time you open your phone and are reminded of a sad anime (Me when I had a pic from Your Lie in April on my phone... so many tears lol)
Dec 11, 2017 5:46 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:

Same usualyl I like to choose anime because I have more of an attachment to it, but also like beautiful scenery. Although it's bothersome when you cry every time you open your phone and are reminded of a sad anime (Me when I had a pic from Your Lie in April on my phone... so many tears lol)
I think you're the exact as moi, that's why I liked your backgrounds. As long as you won't cry in public, I think it's okay ^^
Dec 11, 2017 5:49 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

Same usualyl I like to choose anime because I have more of an attachment to it, but also like beautiful scenery. Although it's bothersome when you cry every time you open your phone and are reminded of a sad anime (Me when I had a pic from Your Lie in April on my phone... so many tears lol)
I think you're the exact as moi, that's why I liked your backgrounds. As long as you won't cry in public, I think it's okay ^^

Yea definitely didn't, ha I'm stronger then that...
Dec 11, 2017 5:50 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:

Ah, that's good ^^

And nice GIF by the way :>
Dec 11, 2017 5:53 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

Ah, that's good ^^

Thanks, I really need to watch K-on! It's right up my alley but just haven't gotten to it yet
Dec 11, 2017 5:56 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:
Ah, that's good ^^

Thanks, I really need to watch K-on! It's right up my alley but just haven't gotten to it yet
It's a good Anime by the way. But it's not on my tops ones since I like many Anime more than it.
Dec 11, 2017 6:01 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

It's a good Anime by the way. But it's not on my tops ones since I like many Anime more than it.

What would you say is your favorite genre, or favorite genres?
Dec 11, 2017 6:08 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:

It's Shoujo!! I love Shoujo ~ :)

And you?
Dec 11, 2017 6:10 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

And you?

Ooo I like quite a few Shoujo's as well. I would say slice of life / romance. I really like deep love stories like Toradora and Your Lie in April.
Dec 11, 2017 6:29 PM

Dec 2015
well since my Iphone broke I don't have a smart phone atm, but will buy a new one soon inshallah,
anyway I don't like Anrdoid complicated system, it does give u more freedom, but I don't need that for me, and I'm not a fan of the apple system/phone design [X], they have really gotten worse by each year, I know I could find better phone but w/ the Anrdoid system, they have got real good camera & other features, but well I'm still getting IOS system~
@TheKidon I like ur phone backgrounds <3 , I tend 2 change mine as well.., sometimes an anime theme art, they really change my moods, || about the genre.., me too I like deep love stories that's why I think I like 2 read romance manga rather than watching.., could u recommend 4 me any if u have read some?

@SweetMonia what kind of laptop do u have now ? / I'm thinking of getting 2nd laptop other than mac since I have the old one which is good but getting full w/ my staff, & apple newer ones doesn't have the flash port & other things & it's getting expensive 4 nothing..,
SukiiFuDec 11, 2017 6:35 PM
Dec 11, 2017 6:48 PM

Apr 2016
SukiiFu said:
well since my Iphone broke I don't have a smart phone atm, but will buy a new one soon inshallah,
anyway I don't like Anrdoid complicated system, it does give u more freedom, but I don't need that for me, and I'm not a fan of the apple system/phone design [X], they have really gotten worse by each year, I know I could find better phone but w/ the Anrdoid system, they have got real good camera & other features, but well I'm still getting IOS system~
@TheKidon I like ur phone backgrounds <3 , I tend 2 change mine as well.., sometimes an anime theme art, they really change my moods, || about the genre.., me too I like deep love stories that's why I think I like 2 read romance manga rather than watching.., could u recommend 4 me any if u have read some?

@SweetMonia what kind of laptop do u have now ? / I'm thinking of getting 2nd laptop other than mac since I have the old one which is good but getting full w/ my staff, & apple newer ones doesn't have the flash port & other things & it's getting expensive 4 nothing..,

I'll PM you, and if you have any laptops questions you can free to ask me as well, I'm a tech nerd :p
Dec 11, 2017 6:50 PM

Dec 2015
@TheKidon Thanks, sure I probably will, now I have 2 go 2 my last exam, wish me luck, talk 2 u later 2day
Dec 11, 2017 6:51 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:

And you?

Ooo I like quite a few Shoujo's as well. I would say slice of life / romance. I really like deep love stories like Toradora and Your Lie in April.
I like Slice of Life too. I sometimes only feel watching that :D

Okay my tech nerd friend, I think we can have fun creating threads like this one ^^
Dec 11, 2017 6:53 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

Okay my tech nerd friend, I think we can have fun creating threads like this one ^^

Hehe yes, time to nerd everyone out ^^
Dec 11, 2017 6:53 PM

Aug 2008
SukiiFu said:

I agree with you. I avoided Android for a long time because I didn't want to tinker with it, I am fine with that now.

I recently bought a Acer Switch 5 tablet, which can be used as a Windows laptop too.

I have a 2013 Macbook Air, but since I can't upgrade the 4GB ram, I mostly use it for Anime & some browsing~
Dec 11, 2017 6:54 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:

Hehe yes, time to nerd everyone out ^^
Yes, I am sure many people would like things like that ^^
Dec 11, 2017 6:56 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
SukiiFu said:

I agree with you. I avoided Android for a long time because I didn't want to tinker with it, I am fine with that now.

I recently bought a Acer Switch 5 tablet, which can be used as a Windows laptop too.

I have a 2013 Macbook Air, but since I can't upgrade the 4GB ram, I mostly use it for Anime & some browsing~

Ooo I'm buying my Mom a tablet for Chrstimas, had a tough time choosing one but finally made the choice. She has weak hands due to antibotics and kept dropping the laptop which is now in shambles, so hopefully a lighter tablet will help her out ^^
Dec 11, 2017 6:57 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:

Ooo I'm buying my Mom a tablet for Chrstimas, had a tough time choosing one but finally made the choice. She has weak hands due to antibotics and kept dropping the laptop which is now in shambles, so hopefully a lighter tablet will help her out ^^
Tablet can be good for that. Anything you have in mind???
Dec 11, 2017 7:05 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

Settled on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7in, with a case that has a built in keyboard(:
Dec 11, 2017 7:06 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:

Settled on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7in, with a case that has a built in keyboard(:
I think that's a good choice, because I thought about buying a Samsung tablet before~ :>
Dec 11, 2017 7:09 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

I think that's a good choice, because I thought about buying a Samsung tablet before~ :>

I think so two, I've had two Samsung phoens and they've been pretty good. I use a Nexus 7 tablet that I've had for 5 or 6 years now, and absolutely love. I use it maybe an hour a day and charge it like once a week, and it's specs are better then most tablets at it's price point even now. But wanted to get something a little bigger for my mom since it'll be a laptop replacement for her.
Dec 11, 2017 7:15 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:

I think so two, I've had two Samsung phoens and they've been pretty good. I use a Nexus 7 tablet that I've had for 5 or 6 years now, and absolutely love. I use it maybe an hour a day and charge it like once a week, and it's specs are better then most tablets at it's price point even now. But wanted to get something a little bigger for my mom since it'll be a laptop replacement for her.
That's good to hear. If I didn't get that Windows tablet (which I like). I would have got myself an Android tablet :D
Dec 11, 2017 7:19 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

That's good to hear. If I didn't get that Windows tablet (which I like). I would have got myself an Android tablet :D

Yea I wanted to get her a windows tablet, but so expensive. And she only uses it for Facebook or bills so a Android tablet will work (:

I'm debating getting a Windows tablet or standard windows laptop since my current laptop is no longer portable
Dec 11, 2017 7:28 PM

Oct 2017
Android here!!

I feel like ios has just become a "brand" that people use to signify their "elitism".... this has just been my experience so can't say about the others!!

We can only have good tea
while we're alive.

Dec 11, 2017 7:32 PM

Apr 2016
Head_Hunter47 said:
Android here!!

I feel like ios has just become a "brand" that people use to signify their "elitism".... this has just been my experience so can't say about the others!!

I agree to an extent. They make good phones, and decent laptops, but the OS is very limiting and usually a step behind Android in features, but very overpriced and always touts new features like they've never been done before.
Dec 12, 2017 2:09 AM

Jan 2016
Hmm I'm actually using Android ever since I got my first smartphone and when I update the OS it just become worse for some reason D:
Dec 12, 2017 3:46 AM

Aug 2016
Using an iPhone right now but I'll take an Andriod over this thing any day T_T
Definitely gonna be picking up an Android phone when it breaks (Will try my best not to break it on purpose to give myself an excuse to get a new phone =3=)

バカ
I'm not smart, I just wear glasses
"Anime is just Japanese Cartoons, Cartoons are just Western Anime"
☁ н є ѕ ι т α т ι σ и ☁
Dec 13, 2017 3:30 PM

Aug 2008
TheKidon said:
SweetMonia said:

Yea I wanted to get her a windows tablet, but so expensive. And she only uses it for Facebook or bills so a Android tablet will work (:

I'm debating getting a Windows tablet or standard windows laptop since my current laptop is no longer portable
I was wondering whether I should go with a tablet or laptop until recently, I went with the tablet to try it out.. That's the only way to decide for sure :>
Dec 13, 2017 3:30 PM

Aug 2008
Hesitation said:
Using an iPhone right now but I'll take an Andriod over this thing any day T_T
Definitely gonna be picking up an Android phone when it breaks (Will try my best not to break it on purpose to give myself an excuse to get a new phone =3=)
I was like that until I lost my iPhone. I wanted to move to non-Apple systems as soon as I could~
Dec 13, 2017 9:19 PM

Apr 2016
SweetMonia said:
TheKidon said:

I was wondering whether I should go with a tablet or laptop until recently, I went with the tablet to try it out.. That's the only way to decide for sure :>

I'll probably go laptop since I'll need it for a lot of things and a tablet wouldn't work quite as well. I love my current tablet for small things, and to easily take on quick trips, or overnight stays when I don't feel like lugging the laptop around
Dec 13, 2017 10:44 PM

May 2013
I also own a Windows tablet (Dell Venue 8 Pro) and i love it. It has its problems but it was not related to Windows 10 just the touchscreen. my aniki also owns the same and only deals with windows tablets now. They are fast practical and full computers to boot. I still have a desktop with Win10 and my phone is Android 6 though. I use chrome in all applications but windows is the way to go for gaming imo. Just the ease of mods etc in win10 makes it worthwhile.

Sep 6, 2018 7:18 AM

Jul 2017
Android 8.0.0 user is here (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ
Forget not that the
earth delights to
feel your bare feet
and the winds long
to play with your
hair.

—Khalil Gibran
Sep 6, 2018 9:17 AM

Mar 2010
I'm currently using Android (Sony) at the moment~. I've never used an iPhone, kind of the minority here in real life.

Now Watching

原神 : 800993232

SV-Mirage

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5770 by TheBigGuy »»
Yesterday, 2:12 PM

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1055 by TheBigGuy »»
May 16, 3:04 PM

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5781 by TheBigGuy »»
May 16, 2:59 PM

» Who am I????????؟؟؟؟ - Guess The Anime Character... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jul 26, 2013

3509 by Cinna »»
Nov 13, 2023 5:11 AM

Sticky: » My new cat =(*.*)= ( 1 2 )

SweetMonia - Mar 7, 2015

90 by SweetMonia »»
Aug 10, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.