Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 11, 2017 4:11 AM

Sep 2007
GODDAMN that was epic. Can't wait to see this animated, it's going to be awesome.

King was standing there throwing insults at elder centipede while his legs were shaking!

MEMO (acid-proof) was a funny detail :D
Genos could probably provide electricity to a whole continent by himself, yet he still lacks "power"
Dec 11, 2017 8:28 AM
May 2017
NoneNone said:
And Boros wasn't durable? A Normal Punch just indented his chest (in his final form). Saitama's over the horizon shockwave with Boros would have at least sent Elder flying into the nearby town. "Serious" just means careful at this point, the names don't signify power levels, just style, as with consecutive Normal punches vs Beast King.

Yeah, we were all confused by Boros' fight with Saitama, and mistook "Normal" to mean weaker and "Serious" to be stronger. Saitama could have beaten Boros with a single Normal Punch, but he, while not focused, lessened the force so Boros could have a good fight.

"Serious" doesn't mean a more powerful attack, just that Saitama's focused. "Normal" just means Saitama is too lazy to focus, and just throws a punch that he guesses would be enough to kill the monster.
Dec 11, 2017 8:42 AM
May 2017
Shreeder4092 said:
Ever since it was announced a month ago, I was looking forward to this chapter and it was worth the wait. There's so many good pages man.

The fight with Garou and the Elder Centipede was hype. Nuff said.

"Heroes and villains both thrive on violence, but we're still categorized. 'You're good.' 'You're evil.' That's how it is!! Symbol of peace? Hah!! In the end you're just a tool for violence, made to keep us down! And violence only breeds more violence." -Tomura Shigaraki

I get what My Hero Academia was trying with Shigaraki's ideology, but I personally don't get it. He just seems to love violence and destruction for kicks. He would do violence even if there were no heroes. Garou at least has morality of sorts, and is only trying to prove a point, he doesn't love violence for violence's sake.
Dec 11, 2017 10:13 PM

May 2016
not shocked that genos lost.

is saitama really going to come in every time there is a demon threat level and just punch the monster and that’s it? predictable and boring

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
Dec 13, 2017 8:21 AM
May 2017
pure said:
not shocked that genos lost.

is saitama really going to come in every time there is a demon threat level and just punch the monster and that’s it? predictable and boring

Don't worry, it'll be mostly fodder he kills for most of this arc. It won't as bad as this chapter later on.
NoneNoneDec 18, 2017 9:48 AM
Dec 16, 2017 3:06 PM

Mar 2008
truly a phenomenal chapter.. that was really, really good.
Dec 23, 2017 12:51 AM

Jan 2011
wow 100+ pages of action

and Saitama shows up to save the mangaka's energy
Dec 24, 2017 5:58 PM

Apr 2016
I love OPM. I can't wait to see Garou's awakened form.
Dec 25, 2017 4:11 PM

Dec 2012
130 pages wtf.

BLAST is SAITAMA

Dec 25, 2017 8:09 PM
May 2017
XannyBoy said:
I love OPM...

Don't spoil for the manga-only's. Yes, I'm frothing at the mouth and rocking in my chair as well, but, in the words of one "unfair being" to "a rather sweet guy", try and "Keep it down at night."
Dec 25, 2017 11:02 PM

Jul 2009
All I'm going to say is wow!!! First off, it was actually 100+ pages. I was thinking around 40-50. It's going to end in a cliff hangar. But damn when I realized I was already in page 90 or so. WTF it's still not over???

It's fucking amazing. Imagine if Miura would draw 100 pages of the newest Berserk chapter everytime it comes back. I don't mind waiting every 3 months if we could get that kind of page count.

I also love the added details compared to the web version. It really does seems it's trying to divulge in a different path compared to the web version.

Blast looks cool. He looks more like Tetsuo from Akira which in the web version. It's even more evident.

I also have been reading a couple of western comics lately. And wow, no one right now can even match Murata's art. The fact that he did this in one month with a couple of assistance, while western comics tend to have 3-5 artists with a couple of background and colorist and still only manages to do 24-32 pages in 2 weeks. Just incredible.

This is only one mangaka. You still have legends Kentaro Miura (Berserk), Yoshihiro Togashi (Hunter X Hunter), Tetsuo Hara (Hokuto no Ken), Hirohiko Araki (JoJo) and tons of other emerging Japanese artists still doing incredible works that are still unmatch to this day.

It's not even a contest as to why Japan will always be ahead of the game when it comes to Manga/Comics and Animation.

Either way, I hope to see more of this page count Murata Sensei!!
SomaHeirDec 25, 2017 11:07 PM
Dec 30, 2017 1:39 AM

Jan 2015
Wauw if only all the chapters were this long. Does Bang kbow that King isn’t strong at all.
Jan 3, 2018 11:22 AM

May 2016
A super long chapter as long as Elder Centipede is in kilometers! Maybe he's longer but whatevs

Splendid Blast hype and Bang&Bomb + Genos' true powers have been revealed! Any other monster would've died if they weren't nearly immortal like Elder.

Saitama and that Serious Punch came at the best timing possible with King's help ofc~

Feb 10, 2018 12:43 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
143 pages by one chapter!!! Amazing!!!
Was a chapter full of anecdotes, situations and great fights, but for me the best was the Series Saitama Punch that defeated the Centipede!!!! kekeke
Garous scaped with the help of Phonix Mosnters!!!!
May 24, 2019 1:49 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That was an amazing chapter. It had it all and in buckets.

I normally really dislike characters like Garou. Loud brash and stupid, they feel like irritating screams to otherwise good music. But at least I can see now what they're trying to do with him. His path to the dark side will soon be complete
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 27, 2022 2:06 PM

May 2021
Man made the wise choice here, even if it was that of a coward.

Feb 22, 2:13 PM

Nov 2017
Almost done with Monster arc, it legit lived up to all the hype. No idea if this connects with the internet's chapter discussion but this physical volume (25) was good.

One of the best ongoing mangas. The cast of heros is pretty cool. Can't wait for more Saitama action next time. Everyone is always shocked that Superman is Supes and he's so average baldy, which is what makes it funny.

Used to have pretty good hair.
Apr 4, 9:17 PM
Nov 2022
You stupid kids, leaving your friends alone!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 247 Discussion

deg - Feb 21

25 by aoo-kun »»
May 1, 6:23 PM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 244 Discussion

deg - Dec 27, 2023

18 by SamBlack »»
May 1, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Who is your girl

Hickykissy - Apr 18

23 by Deft192 »»
Apr 29, 5:06 PM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 246 Discussion

deg - Feb 7

17 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 245 Discussion

deg - Jan 24

26 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.