Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 2, 2017 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh shit, Astolfo is not messing around. He got serious in his fight and it showed what he's capable of.

Karna also got his moment to shine About time he gets into the action again!
From all the buildup, this episode was actually worth waiting considering the amount of action they poured in. Poor Astolfo though. He got outmatched still..

Mordred's entrance into the fight was dope.
Chiron and Achilles still had their personal rivalry going on which turned into a fist fight. (I found that strangely amusing)

Atalanta's vengeance reached a new level....wow.
Stark700Dec 2, 2017 7:25 AM
Dec 2, 2017 11:44 AM
Mar 2014
Great episode. Astolfo doing good work this episode finally, even though it caused him to lose his mount and be nearly drained.. Still cant wait for Shakespeare to fight even though we know his only strength is in writing and his NP. Great fight with Chiron and Achilles with Achilles getting hit by Chiron's NP which greatly cost him a LOT but we wont find out til later (unless you can look between the lines and understand why this hit is almost a death blow to him). Atalanta invoking her Beast form was great yet sad. And the final part after credits shows two riders who are just tired and need a break lol
Dec 2, 2017 2:03 PM
Jul 2018
How unfortunate...

Semiramis!!! (T_T)

I was hoping to see Semiramis finish off Astolfo but it got ruined by Chiron's miserable entrance. Uuuu~
And then, Karna got beaten by Sieg, how could this be possible!?
Dec 2, 2017 2:09 PM

Jul 2013
Chiron and Achilles were GAR as fuck this episode. They fought with their fists, like true men (on another note, Achilles's VA is the same dude who voices Saitama, so that final punch who gives him the victory was a bit hilarious).
R.I.P Chiron, your death wasn't in vain.

Atalanta became a crazy bitch at the end, lmao. Cannot wait to see what her new NP is able to do.
Dec 2, 2017 11:35 PM

Mar 2014
Both the animation and the soundtrack were decent. The only problems were the sound effects, especially during that laser fight wtf.

Sieg vs Aka no Lancer, great.
Astolfo got almost killed but Mordred saves the day by trying to perform a terrorist attack on Semiramis.
Achilles and Chiron both pulled a good fight. It was funny to see Chiron trolling Achilles with his NP at the end. Anyway R.I.P. Chiron. During the first episodes I was rooting for Achilles to win the fight but I rooted for neither in this one. (Chiron's death was somehow predictable tho, like a disciple beating his master fight but it was still cool)

Atalanta being stupid as ever. I guess Aka no Rider is going to ask Kuro no Rider to stop her ?

With Chiron dead, is it safe to assume the Yggdemillenia have lost the war ? He seemed to be the last representant of the black side to me since Sieg/Astolfo/Jeanne and Mordred aren't really affiliated to them.

Also, one funny thing I noticed is how servant-only is this war if we forget about GoLion.
Dec 3, 2017 6:19 AM
Nov 2017
I think something is wrong. When Sieg went down to fight Karna, Astolfo suddenly got nerfed. How can he lose will all powerful anti-magic book and dimensional shift? Well, I think I know but let's see when the subs come out.
Dec 3, 2017 6:44 AM

Feb 2015
RIP Chiron, it was a cool fight and he went down taking Achilles's Inmortality with him.
Astolfo lost hippogriff but he managed to suvive.
Atalanta now is going full berserk mode against Ruler, I expect their fight in next episode and hopefully, Archer goes down for good.
Dec 3, 2017 2:15 PM

Apr 2015
Anonymous_Guy said:
I think something is wrong. When Sieg went down to fight Karna, Astolfo suddenly got nerfed. How can he lose will all powerful anti-magic book and dimensional shift? Well, I think I know but let's see when the subs come out.

He had no more prana source from him. That's why. When he was with Sieg he was using a lot of prana from him. Actually what it made him lose the first time against Semiramis was that he didn't wanted to absorb the energy from the homunculi.
Dec 3, 2017 8:06 PM

Sep 2015
Ruler: You can't use your command spell
--
5 minutes later
--
Sieg: With my command spell i .... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dec 3, 2017 8:24 PM

Jun 2014
A lot of cool fights in this episode. Astolfo was badass taking down all of the defenses surrounding the Hanging Gardens, but it sucks that he ended up losing Hippogriff. He almost lost his life too, but Mordred's kamikaze saved him last minute (I actually almost forgot about Mordred and GoLion lol).

Chiron vs. Achilles was a great fight to watch. RIP Chiron, but he managed to land a significant blow to Achilles' heel before dying. Sieg vs. Karna was brief, so hopefully we get back to that fight soon. Looks like we're going to see Atalanta vs. Ruler next, and Ruler might have a hard time with Atalanta after she got that crazy power-up.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 3, 2017 8:41 PM

Jan 2013
Mordred nose-dived outta nowhere was hilarious

Achilles basically used The World Over Heaven lol....so i half-wished Chiron to ORAORA

Dec 3, 2017 8:49 PM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Astolfo showing his stuff but it almost felt like Karna was just playing tag with Astolfo in order to draw out Siegfried.
I so wanted Semiramis to kill Astolfo but that Mordred kamikaze. xD

Chiron vs Achilles was the highlight of the episode and it was pretty awesome. The antares strike at the end was great and even though Archer lost. he was able to do some significant damage to Achilles.

Jeanne vs Atalanta next.
Dec 3, 2017 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
Did they really off-screen Semiramis after Mordred's fucking kamikaze attack? I really hope that isn't the case...

And even worse, they let that fucking retarded trap survive. Just when I thought this anime couldn't get any worse...
removed-userDec 4, 2017 5:36 AM
Dec 3, 2017 9:43 PM

Aug 2015
Great fight scene between Chiron and Achilles. Of course Sieg transforms again. Next episode I really just want to see Morded do something.
rickfuriousDec 4, 2017 2:58 PM
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Dec 3, 2017 10:02 PM
Dec 2017
Can anyone answer this question? (Hope I didnt get the scene wrong)

At the end of Chiron VS Achilles fight, Chiron requested Achilles to transfer part of his NP to one his teammate?

Achilles says he would think about it.

I assume the last part of the 2 riders (Achilles and Astolfo). Achilles plans to transfer his NP to Astolfo?

(IF anyone wants to rewatch the scene it will be 17min 30s. and 17min59s whereby Chiron made the request) (23min 53s whereby Achilles entrusted his NP)

Why did he picked Astolfo? and for what purpose to transfer NP? thank you!
Dec 3, 2017 10:54 PM

Apr 2016
Astolfo shows (finally) that he's not just a trap. Assassin of Red still thinks that Astolfo is a girl tho, lol.

Duel between teacher and apprentice was cool. Want to see more of Achilles next.

Also crazy-neko-chan next week...
Dec 4, 2017 12:13 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Well, this is near to end!!!
Nice episode!!!
Dec 4, 2017 2:11 AM

Dec 2013
I loved that fist fight!
Dec 4, 2017 2:13 AM

Nov 2016
I was so worried about Astolfo there ,couldn't have handled his death :/

Loved the slugfest between Achilles and Chiron,that shit was awesome.And I kinda felt Chirons end,but he didn't go down without a blast,pretty cunning of him.

Ruler vs Atalanta seems like it's going to be lit too,especially since the latter one took her "berserker" form.

Interested to see how the encounter of Astolfo and Achilles is going to play out,think Achilles might fulfill the last request of his former master.

Overall this episode was pretty great and how Fate should be.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 4, 2017 3:19 AM
Jul 2016
A NP that ignores luck? Truly the dream of every Lancer! How ironic it would be if Achilles was actually summoned as a Lancer...

FMmatron said:

Apocrypha as a work can't really be used as an example of how Fate should be.
Dec 4, 2017 3:26 AM

Nov 2016
Mouloxas said:
A NP that ignores luck? Truly the dream of every Lancer! How ironic it would be if Achilles was actually summoned as a Lancer...

FMmatron said:

Apocrypha as a work can't really be used as an example of how Fate should be.

I was talking about this episode specifically, in terms of action this was pretty much how it should be executed imo.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 4, 2017 5:53 AM

Apr 2016
Even Semiramis thought Astolfo was a girl lol
So Achilles made up his mind and decided to give one of his NPs to Astolfo
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2017 6:26 AM

Jul 2014
Achilles and Chiron was a great fight, easily one of the best in the series so far. Rest of the episode should have been exciting, but was ultimately pretty tedious due to Astolfo's plot armour and due to it being blatantly obvious that Ruler will not lose.
Dec 4, 2017 6:40 AM

Feb 2013
That was a cool fight.
Dec 4, 2017 6:58 AM

May 2014
damn, I can't wait for Apocrypha collab event in FGO.
Dec 4, 2017 7:57 AM

Oct 2017
Izanagi said:
How unfortunate...

Semiramis!!! (T_T)

I was hoping to see Semiramis finish off Astolfo but it got ruined by Chiron's miserable entrance. Uuuu~

Yeah I hoped that Semiramis would have finished him off too... he really had a good luck...
Dec 4, 2017 10:28 AM

Feb 2016
Izanagi said:
How unfortunate...

Semiramis!!! (T_T)

Don't you mean Mordred tho?
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 4, 2017 10:34 AM

Feb 2016
rickfurious said:
Great fight scene between Chiron and Achilles. Of course Sieg transforms again and unfortunately Astolfo died. Next episode I really just want to see Morded do something.

Astolfo Didn't die, didn't you see the post credits scene?

--------------------------------------------------------

Well that was a cool episode with good amount of action, Chiron vs Achilles was a really good fight with deep meaning within them both.

So Atalante went full berserk... I'll stick with Fate/Go's Atalante then

Mordred brilliant scene tho...
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 4, 2017 10:58 AM

Sep 2015
Its seem everyone on Fate/Apocrypha think Astolfo are girl.

How did Sieg know Astolfo are male and thought its normal to think Astolfo male?
Into the Internet!
Dec 4, 2017 11:07 AM

May 2015
Lol, Assassin fell for TRAP :DDD

Nice fist fight.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 4, 2017 11:56 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Chiron died like a champ. That's the first death in this show that made me sad, i really liked the man.

His fight with Achilles was straight up Naruto hand-to-hand combat, pretty fucking awesome, that was the best fight so far in this series.
Dec 4, 2017 1:03 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The history of humanity is indeed a bloodstained tapestry filled with war. But its kinda sad having a teacher and a student fight against each other though. Astolfo really gave it his all to take down the garden's defences though. But Mordred's entrance sure was dramatic. Achilles's noble phantasm though sure was surprising. To think that the fight between the two turned into a fistfight though. Chiron at least died giving his all though as any servant will want to. Fiore will be proud and sad to feel his passing though. To think that Atalanta would go that far to get revenge on Ruler. Transforming into a animal was the last thing i expected from her. The final battles sure are proving to be most interesting though. Can't wait to see how this will end.
ShingsterDec 4, 2017 2:05 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2017 1:29 PM

Sep 2016
My boi Astolfo!!! cool as ever.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Dec 4, 2017 1:39 PM
May 2017
Praise to the great fight, felt like a naruto fight to me but seeing Achilles duking it out with archer was intense and i genuinely didnt know who had the upper hand for most the fight but was great none the less and astolfo did something
Dec 4, 2017 1:40 PM
May 2017
Shingster said:
The history of humanity is indeed a bloodstained tapestry filled with war. But its kinda sad having a teacher and a student fight against each other though. Astolfo really gave it her all to take down the garden's defences though. But Mordred's entrance sure was dramatic. Achilles's noble phantasm though sure was surprising. To think that the fight between the two turned into a fistfight though. Chiron at least died giving his all though as any servant will want to. Fiore will be proud and sad to feel his passing though. To think that Atalanta would go that far to get revenge on Ruler. Transforming into a animal was the last thing i expected from her. The final battles sure are proving to be most interesting though. Can't wait to see how this will end.
HIS all, he's a lad. Even assassin was wrong
Dec 4, 2017 1:42 PM
May 2017
gaRdenia6943 said:
Izanagi said:
How unfortunate...

Semiramis!!! (T_T)

Yeah I hoped that Semiramis would have finished him off too... he really had a good luck...
they cant kill off best "Girl"
Dec 4, 2017 1:48 PM

Sep 2010
was so happy when Astolfo turned out to be alive (thank you Saber for taking on the annoying thing of a woman)

really don't get why they had to get rid of awesome characters like Vlad and Frankenstein so early on...they could've just get rid of Semiramis and Atlanta instead, can't stand them both

Chiron managed to stay noble till the end
Dec 4, 2017 2:04 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015

Ah really i always thought that Astolfo was a woman based on her mannerisms

DeitysDynasty said:
Shingster said:
The history of humanity is indeed a bloodstained tapestry filled with war. But its kinda sad having a teacher and a student fight against each other though. Astolfo really gave it her all to take down the garden's defences though. But Mordred's entrance sure was dramatic. Achilles's noble phantasm though sure was surprising. To think that the fight between the two turned into a fistfight though. Chiron at least died giving his all though as any servant will want to. Fiore will be proud and sad to feel his passing though. To think that Atalanta would go that far to get revenge on Ruler. Transforming into a animal was the last thing i expected from her. The final battles sure are proving to be most interesting though. Can't wait to see how this will end.
HIS all, he's a lad. Even assassin was wrong
Dec 4, 2017 2:59 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nop, i suppose that the end will be different than the common!!!
Dec 4, 2017 3:15 PM
Apr 2016
The teacher and disciple fight was the only one I liked (so far), even though the sounds were quite awful.The quality of the whole series, as well as the story itself, are reaching lows unimaginable before.
Re:formed
Dec 4, 2017 3:22 PM

Feb 2014
Chiron and Achilles battled each other with their bare hands and feet inside Achilles NB, which did surprise me at first. However, it did make one hell of an exciting fight from start to finish. =)

Astolfo did a pretty good job in bringing down the stone pillars too, with the help of his NB, although he's injured though. After Mordred made her dynamic entry into the fight, Astolfo woke up and saw Achilles, victorious with his fight against Chiron. I'm curious about what Achilles wanted to speak to Astolfo, so I hope the reason is revealed in the next episode. =)
Dec 4, 2017 4:43 PM
Oct 2017
LawfulEngineer said:
Great episode. Astolfo doing good work this episode finally, even though it caused him to lose his mount and be nearly drained.. Still cant wait for Shakespeare to fight even though we know his only strength is in writing and his NP. Great fight with Chiron and Achilles with Achilles getting hit by Chiron's NP which greatly cost him a LOT but we wont find out til later (unless you can look between the lines and understand why this hit is almost a death blow to him). Atalanta invoking her Beast form was great yet sad. And the final part after credits shows two riders who are just tired and need a break lol
Chiron definitely won that fight he had the last blow and got achilies by surprise lol
Dec 4, 2017 4:45 PM
Oct 2017
FMmatron said:
I was so worried about Astolfo there ,couldn't have handled his death :/

Loved the slugfest between Achilles and Chiron,that shit was awesome.And I kinda felt Chirons end,but he didn't go down without a blast,pretty cunning of him.

Ruler vs Atalanta seems like it's going to be lit too,especially since the latter one took her "berserker" form.

Interested to see how the encounter of Astolfo and Achilles is going to play out,think Achilles might fulfill the last request of his former master.

its funny how semiramis thought astolfo was a girl lol
Dec 4, 2017 4:47 PM
Oct 2017
Dope h2h combat one of the best fights but I think Chiron def won that fight he had the last blow after all. And semiramis thinking astolfo was a girl was hilarious
Dec 4, 2017 4:48 PM
Oct 2017
Chiron was the man ll miss him
Dec 4, 2017 5:28 PM

Aug 2011
Nyatalanta ready to tear some anuses open.

Dec 4, 2017 5:44 PM
Jul 2018
That fight was fucking LIIIIIT when it came to the fight scenes, its pretty much what I like to see. Though yeah, RIP Chiron, of course it was supposed to be expected.

Atalanta going Berserk mode which is of course, expected due to the outcome, but holy shit she's fucking mad so much. Love it. Can't believe that I like her more by comparison Heh xD
Dec 4, 2017 5:56 PM

Jan 2014
Lol dark version of Atlanta reminds me of the servant of God from Mirai Nikki when she went berserk mode.

Anywho, the fight scenes were probably the best this time around, but it still could have been better. Rider of Black probably won't die because plot armor.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 4, 2017 5:59 PM

Jan 2011
Sigh, waiting for this one to just be over at this point. It's just getting so mundane which is a damn shame. I mostly blame JC Staff because I just don't think the direction is very good.
Dec 4, 2017 8:35 PM
Dec 2017
ZBlastHistory said:
Its seem everyone on Fate/Apocrypha think Astolfo are girl.

How did Sieg know Astolfo are male and thought its normal to think Astolfo male?

Maybe cause Sieg was homunculus. So gender meant nothing to him. Probably assume all homunculus were 'it'
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» A Guide to Fate/Apocrypha

OneBetta - Mar 14

2 by OneBetta »»
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by PirateHasan »»
Jan 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

77 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 20, 2023 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.