Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2017 7:31 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This ended up being the least enjoyable episode for me. Also, I had no clue what this one was even about (I had a basic idea of what happened in the other episodes though). But I guess it could've been worse considering I at least liked the ending song in this episode.
Jul 14, 2020 8:31 AM
Feb 2014
I didn't really understand what was going on, she drinksšŸ„› but shy about using thešŸš½?šŸ¤” ????
Jan 9, 2022 7:12 PM

Aug 2020
For some reason the subs became horrible in this episode. Not only there were a lot of gramma errors but also some names were completly wrong. Fubuki from last episode made an appearance but her name was writen "Usoki". I wasn't sure how much I could rely on the subs with all these typing mistakes and misinformation. Even if the subs were somehow better, the overall plot is still pretty unsatisfying. The MC is a boring hospital nurse with some weird obsession about the milk. There was a weird segment where she was stripping infront of man but I still don't get why. None of H scenes in this episode were enjoyable.

This really is the worst episode in this hentai. Episode 1 which I thought was the worst because of little amount of content at least wasn't so bloody confusing.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » G-Taste Episode 7 Discussion

daky-kun - Apr 17, 2016

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 9, 2022 8:00 PM

Poll: » G-Taste Episode 5 Discussion

LegendGoldDark - May 10, 2013

4 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 9, 2022 6:43 PM

Poll: » G-Taste Episode 4 Discussion

daky-kun - Mar 4, 2016

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 9, 2022 4:14 PM

Poll: » G-Taste Episode 3 Discussion

daky-kun - Mar 2, 2016

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 9, 2022 3:46 PM

Poll: » G-Taste Episode 2 Discussion

LegendGoldDark - Apr 27, 2013

6 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 9, 2022 3:22 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.