Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girls' Last Tour
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 3, 2017 5:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A lot of narration this episode.
I love how cherry Yuri is and I love her little imaginations. Chito probably shouldn't fall asleep at the wheel...

Great imaginations and creativity this episode too. It still feels similar to the previous episodes but was fun to watch as the two girls bond more. The amount of details they poured into visual focus was interesting, in particular moments with the raindrops.
Nov 3, 2017 7:11 AM

Dec 2014
Chito is longing for an actual home. Can't blame her considering that while traveling is fun, having a place to return to once you are done is part of the trip.

The girls dreaming about the city being alive reminded me how empty everything is. Like where are the old things people used? Why is everything so clean? It's as if everyone and everything got wiped from the surface of the planet, well not everyone.

Looking at the dream Chito had, I think she is unconsciously afraid of Yuri lol. Considering how she pointed the rifle at her, in the first ep, I can understand her.

The ending under the rain was really nice.
Nov 3, 2017 7:38 AM

Apr 2016
Girls are learning that home is not just a bunch of bricks.

Nice ending song.

And that nightmare was hilarious lol.
Nov 3, 2017 7:54 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Ah, their dream home. If only all those stuff to make a home more lively were real in their world.

Giant Yuuri in Chito's nightmare was so much lol. Yuu is still as nonchalant and phlegmatic as always even in Chito's dreams, ahaha!

I'm definitely jamming to that nice beat produced by the raindrops on the metallic surfaces, which resulted into that really relaxing ending song. I love it! <3
Nov 3, 2017 7:55 AM

Jun 2015
It was nice to see the girls imagine what their house would look like if they stayed in one. They are always moving, so they don't stay in one place to call it home. Chito's dream was pretty funny. Yuuri was really big. The girls discovered they can make music with the rain, so they placed things underneath it. It sounded pretty.
Nov 3, 2017 8:03 AM

Dec 2014
Despite the desolate world and poignant atmosphere, this show can be really beautiful. Great episode once again.

When the girls were talking about what a home meant and Yuu pointed out there vehicle might be their home was honestly a very touching moment for me.
It was real nice to see the girls imagine what their home would be like, it was fun watching them try and decorate the room.

Chi-chan's nightmare was amusing. xD

The way the girls learnt about music through the rain and the eventual transition from that to the ending song was stunning.
Nov 3, 2017 8:05 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The sound design in this episode was on another level, really fantastic.

During the ''imagining a real home'' scene and especially in the rain sequence, gave me goosebumps.

This episode further how these two despite the horrible circumstances make the best out of their situation and even find happiness in little things like the rain. I guess that's what's happening when you literally have nothing but yourselves.

SmudyNov 3, 2017 8:18 AM
Nov 3, 2017 8:14 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Another great episode. It was nice to see Chi and Yuuri talk about what they'd want in an actual home. The little nightmare segment with Chito being small and Yuuri as a giant fish was funny. The part with the sound of rain was pretty relaxing.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 3, 2017 8:23 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Man, that little scene with them imagining their home gave me some chills and feels

That nightmare was pretty funny, dat Yuu fish

Dat ED
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 3, 2017 8:31 AM

Dec 2016
What was that episode for ? pretty empty imo
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Nov 3, 2017 8:46 AM

Sep 2017
The ending song was pretty charming. Again, nice atmosphere and character interactions. Also, Yuri thought that 1000 people is a lot to live in a city. Kinda makes you wonder how many people are left in their world...

That dream sequence was dope too.
Nov 3, 2017 8:50 AM
Sep 2017
Waaa. That rain was so perfect.
Nov 3, 2017 9:08 AM

Aug 2013
Chi-chan's nightmare was funny.

Seeing the girls imagine what their home would be like was nice to watch. Loved the ED. Overall, a good episode.

Nov 3, 2017 9:11 AM
Jul 2018
"Chi-chan, if you've gotta get eaten, wouldn't you rather it be by me?"

Now at this point I am convinced that Chichan was subconsciously on the verge of becoming a lesbian. Not sure I must be happy or sad
Nov 3, 2017 9:16 AM

Jun 2014
Seeing them decorate their imaginary home with some of the most basic things really shows how little is left in that world. Having things as simple as a bed, a pantry, and a bookshelf made them feel like they were in heaven.

That nightmare sequence was pretty funny lol.

The ending song made out of the beat of the raindrops was catchy as fuck.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 3, 2017 9:25 AM

Nov 2012
Best episode so far.

Yuu breathing and making the rocks fall and Chi's dreams were funny.

Them making music with the rain was pretty cool and the visuals were nice too.
Nov 3, 2017 9:36 AM

Oct 2017
Seriously what is the point of this show? There is no drama. There is nothing funny. Hell there is nothing enterteining at all, is just 2 girls living and nothing happening, this is the most boring show of this season by far.
Nov 3, 2017 9:47 AM
Dec 2012
Ahh ASMR the anime.
Nov 3, 2017 9:53 AM
Jul 2018
the direction and sound design in this episode is so goddamn good ,love that rain sound transition to the surprise insert song which is really fucking good and the dream sequence just at right level of weird ,and i find this episode background a bit more depress but look really damn cool especially the house scene remind me of ghost in the shell

god i love whitefox man
Nov 3, 2017 10:42 AM

Oct 2010
Omeganimes said:
What was that episode for ? pretty empty imo

The first half was anime-original; the manga goes Temple, Nap, The Sound of Rain. The result is the most pure-iyashikei episode yet, not for everyone but of course I loved it. Doing this solved the problem I'd been wondering about, which is that the next story will need a whole episode to itself.
Nov 3, 2017 10:48 AM

Apr 2012
Another perfect episode, was pretty surprised to hear House is anime original.
Nov 3, 2017 11:03 AM

Sep 2013
House, chi dreaming and rain sounds making music.

Killbay_Kun said:
Seriously what is the point of this show? There is no drama. There is nothing funny. Hell there is nothing enterteining at all, is just 2 girls living and nothing happening, this is the most boring show of this season by far.

It's slice of life, how new are you.
Nov 3, 2017 11:12 AM
Jun 2017
Killbay_Kun said:

You're watching an iyashikei. The point is whatever you make of each episode.
For you there is no drama,"nothing funny" and boredom-fair enough that's your take.

Next week there will be Ishii...and potatoes mmm potatoes.

Nov 3, 2017 11:43 AM
Nov 2016
I liked this episode.... Chito's dream made me laugh quite a lot and it had quite an unique ending.

Often time, these types of shows, the type which makes us think about different issues, throw these issues directly at our faces but I find that these shows work best when the issues are presented in a subtle manner... However, this show sometimes is too subtle with these issues.... That's a problem, a little problem but yes.
Nov 3, 2017 12:07 PM

Jul 2014
This was a good episode still, but other than the "Rain" sequence I can't say I was as enamoured with this week's episode as I have been the last few episodes. I don't know why that is, but oh well. Always a good sign for me when what I deem to be a "weaker" episode is still actually pretty decent.
Nov 3, 2017 12:13 PM

Feb 2014
This episode felt very chill and relaxing. Both Chito and Yuuri were longing for a home and visioning the essentials that would would be in their ideal home, which was pretty nice.

Chito's dream sequence was amusing as well. Yuuri in a giant form, as well as a big fish form made the dream funny, but probably because of that dream, she stuffed a sizeable rock in Yuuri's mouth while she was asleep. XD

My favourite part was the sound of rain segment. White Fox did an excellent job on the sound effects that made the whole scene with the rain droplets hitting the multiple pieces of tins and helmets relaxing and fascinating. Nice special ED song too. =)
Nov 3, 2017 12:19 PM

Oct 2014
oh so the House arc is original anime? no wonder the writing feels slightly different.
still a very great episode, though.
I want next episode already!

and oh yeah the Sound of Rain is classic White Fox.
Nov 3, 2017 1:04 PM

Jun 2016

This episode pretty much played around their imagination especially with the house part where they imagined having their desired stuffs in that house. I wonder if someone's living in there. I was so worried that someone will find them sleeping there (like the owner of that house) then he will hurt them two. Glad it didn't happen.

Chi had a very weird dream where Yuuri got so big like a freaking titan then she's making fun of Chi while she's on that pile of rocks. Haha. Then Yuuri became a massive fish. Hahaha. I don't mind fish Yuuri to eat me. She's so cute. Lmfao. Then Chi put a stone in Yuuri's mouth while she's asleep.

We just witnessed a S&M in this show. Hahahaha jk. :"D

Y: Sure is loud. I wonder why?
C: Stop all that banging.
C: It's probably 'cause it's hollow.
Y: Hollow?
C: That means it's empty inside.
Y: I see.
C: Like your head.
Y: I see.
C: It's really loud if it's empty.
Y: I s..
C: ...
Y: *starts beating Chi's helmet with the stick* Oooh, sounds cool! Maybe it's empty inside, too?!
Me:

I CAN'T WITH THESE TWO. Hahahaha!

Very good episode yet again. <3 Loved it so much!

P.S. Still wondering if when its OP and ED will be available. *sigh*

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 3, 2017 1:08 PM

Apr 2011
WAIT WAIT WAIT

I feel so stupid now. Just don't tell me I am the ONLY one who thought that.
When Chi was adressed as "she" in the translation I thought "lol, what a mistake". But what? She is a girl?? I literally thought the entire time it was a dude!!
I mean sure...I guess I wasn't really thinking about the translation of the title much but...come on. Other than that, the voice, the appearance and everything...I just always thought it was a guy!
Looking at the thread I feel like I was the only one thinking that...
Nov 3, 2017 1:22 PM

Jun 2016
AAaaa that ending song is so relaxing and beautiful ; v;
Also the moment when they were sitting on those sofas and then there was that transition from their imagination to reality was amazing! I really feel bad for them, they'll never get a home for themselves...

39dearMIKU said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT

When Chi was adressed as "she" in the translation I thought "lol, what a mistake". But what? She is a girl?? I literally thought the entire time it was a dude!!
I mean sure...I guess I wasn't really thinking about the translation of the title much but...come on. Other than that, the voice, the appearance and everything...I just always thought it was a guy!

what XDD i think it is obvious she's a girl since the 1st episode
Nov 3, 2017 1:28 PM

Aug 2013
That pun with house was great :D
-あれは家じゃないよ,私達の車両
-家ではないだろう
-はいか、いいえで答えて
-いいえ
-家だけに
-黙れ
Yuuri is a pure troll xD

39dearMIKU said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT

"Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou"
But f*ck it. There's a guy as MC! :D
rsc-plNov 3, 2017 1:45 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 3, 2017 1:45 PM

Aug 2015
Probably the least content-heavy episode so far, but the ending song was fucking awesome and the dream sequence was funny. The rock in the mouth was painfully relatable when it came to some of my past roommates.
AvidAnimeViewerNov 3, 2017 11:18 PM
Nov 3, 2017 2:11 PM

Sep 2011
Seigen said:
Ahh ASMR the anime.

This.

I'm going to watch all of this again after it's finished.
It will be like a long journey.

---------

And I thought that there was a yuri moment when they said that, they had fun last night.

God dammit, internet. What have you done to me. :/
The_Mad_WizardNov 3, 2017 2:15 PM
Nov 3, 2017 2:16 PM

Apr 2011
rsc-pl said:
That pun with house was great :D
"Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou"
But f*ck it. There's a guy as MC! :D

Well I did say "I mean sure...I guess I wasn't really thinking about the translation of the title much but..."
Nov 3, 2017 2:42 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Even without people it looks like the infrastructure is still doing well. I guess their truck will also count as a home in a sense. The apartment that that they found sure was in a nice spot. It was cute seeing the girls visualize the furniture that they want in the house. Wow Chi actually fell asleep with her foot on the gas. Surprising to see that Chi is pretty competitive with games too. That was one hell of a dream that Chi had though seeing Yuu as a giant. They were lucky to find that shelter for the rain though. Yuu gets curious with the most simple of things though but it was funny seeing Chi turn that against her. Using the rain to create music now that's interesting. Love the new ending as well. A pretty quiet and calming episode though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2017 3:03 PM

Sep 2017
The girls imaging how their dream home would by was kind of sweet but sad. I like that Yuu considers their vehicle/the road they travel as a home; it's a positive outlook.

Chi mentioned that she wished her grandpa could have seen the ocean. Really makes you wonder just how long the world has been like it is.

The final scene had some really gorgeous shots, and the transition to the second ED via 'rain music' was really well done.

Good episode.
Nov 3, 2017 3:45 PM

Nov 2016
To sum it up,this episode displayed a lot of fantasy.

Loved that nightmare,tho xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 3, 2017 5:11 PM

Jul 2017
I love the new Ending Theme a ton.
This anime will never get old to me. Chito and Yuuri's interactions with eachother can mean so many things, whether funny or meaningful or something else along the lines.
I just can't wait for Episode 6 to come out, I am in love with everything about this anime.
Nov 3, 2017 5:19 PM

May 2015
Probably the best episode so far. The sound-making with the rain was a fantastic moment.

Nov 3, 2017 5:23 PM
Jan 2017
Killbay_Kun said:

I thought that was The Ancient Magus' Bride. That or opinion , preference and stuff. Also, the genre is called slice of life. I know wild.
jgames111Nov 3, 2017 5:28 PM
Nov 3, 2017 5:53 PM
Aug 2017
A really creative episode and interesting dialog between the two girls.
Nov 3, 2017 5:58 PM
Mar 2012
nDroae said:
The first half was anime-original; the manga goes Temple, Nap, The Sound of Rain. The result is the most pure-iyashikei episode yet, not for everyone but of course I loved it. Doing this solved the problem I'd been wondering about, which is that the next story will need a whole episode to itself.

Each tankobon has an original chapter (which retroactively messes with the chapter numbering by adding one number for each collection) and the anime adapts all of them. Generally each collection consists of five individual chapters followed by a three-chapter story arc. For the anime the "story arc" episodes will evidently be episodes 3, 6, 9, and 12.

Also, I don't know what the title entails, but the mangaka is also credited as "Scenario Supervisor" so it seems that she's involved in how the story is presented.

By the way, I liked how they managed to include Yuu's Krattenkrad roof suggestion into the episode, even though it was just a bonus panel in the manga, and it took place too early in the episode to fit into a post-credits gag.
Nov 3, 2017 6:11 PM

Oct 2010
@Sparvid Cool. I'm really getting spoiled on my first time starting a manga before its anime ;)
Nov 3, 2017 6:32 PM
Jul 2018
It still blows me away how this anime has 0 conflict, yet still manages to be so engaging.
The scene at the hotel felt relaxing felt so relaxing and comfortable.
The scene where they start making music using the rain was one of the coolest things this year.
Only problem I had was the dream sequence: felt too weird, out of place, and pointless.
Nov 3, 2017 7:42 PM
Oct 2013
Killbay_Kun said:

If you don't like it, it's alright to drop it. The point of this show is to feel relax, watching this with a hot tea/coffee in a cold night feels so good.
Nov 3, 2017 8:15 PM
Jan 2014
This show is way too fucking good but of course no one watches it because it's not a garbage bin shounen for children.
Nov 3, 2017 9:08 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Really enjoyed the first and last parts. It's cute and creative how they made "music" with the raindrop sounds on objects. Reminds me of how I was listening to the sound the raindrops made on the tarp on top of the roof of our old house.

It's amazing how calming and simple the episodes can be...yet still have a feeling of melancholy and beauty to them.
Nov 3, 2017 11:32 PM

Jan 2015
So now with some extra playing using their own imagination. Thinking about what a dreamy house they would like to live. Poor Chi that's a lot nightmare she can handle in just one short nap. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 4, 2017 2:09 AM

Aug 2015
this episode felt a lot different from the rest. not necessarily bad, just different.
Nov 4, 2017 4:08 AM
Nov 2016
The ed was nice ~ another great ep ! ~
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2017

237 by Supremestrawhat »»
Jun 8, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2017

126 by Supremestrawhat »»
Jun 8, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2017

106 by Supremestrawhat »»
Jun 8, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

169 by Supremestrawhat »»
Jun 8, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

125 by Supremestrawhat »»
Jun 8, 7:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.