Forum Settings
Forums
Hatsu*Haru
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2017 7:42 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Spring is finally here! This chapter was breathtaking. It's impossible to believe that Taka and Ayumi are not joint protagonists of this manga alongside Riko and Kai.

The kiss finally happened, and so did the proper confession from Ayumi's side. I knew it was about time she start realizing. I am sure she would eventually realize without Riko spelling it out to her but I am glad that it happened sooner than later!

This chapter had some of the best drawn panels in shoujo manga. The chase and the catch from behind under cherry blossoms was breathtaking.

I am really happy for Taka. Finally he got his girl! I am happy for Ayumi too. Finally she realized what it means to be special to someone and to have someone special of one's own.

Ayumi x Taka chapters are really so amazing! I cannot wait to see them as a couple now that they have finally become together! ❤

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 22, 2021 2:49 PM
Mar 2016
I've been reading this manga just for this chapter honestly. I was just waiting for them, since for me Ayumi is the cutest of all and side characters are always more fun for me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsu*Haru Chapter 38 Discussion

shanimebib - Oct 23, 2017

1 by notawaffle »»
Apr 4, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Hatsu*Haru Chapter 53 Discussion

reddiem - Sep 28, 2018

1 by StellarIceberg »»
May 7, 2021 9:53 PM

Poll: » Hatsu*Haru Chapter 40 Discussion

shanimebib - Oct 25, 2017

2 by Aoi_no_sora »»
Jan 1, 2021 6:08 PM

Poll: » Hatsu*Haru Chapter 49 Discussion

reddiem - Sep 27, 2018

0 by reddiem »»
Sep 27, 2018 1:57 AM

Poll: » Hatsu*Haru Chapter 37 Discussion

shanimebib - Oct 23, 2017

1 by reddiem »»
Mar 31, 2018 9:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.