Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 22, 2017 2:27 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Dagashi Kashi 2 | TV | Character PV
The promotional video previews Hajime Owari, who will be cast by Chinatsu Akasaki (Shokugeki no Souma). Dagashi Kashi 2 will be helmed by Satoshi Kuwahara (Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Zexal) at Tezuka Productions, and is slated to broadcast in January 2018.

Darling in the FranXX | TV | Teaser CM
Darling in the FranXX is an original anime project by A-1 Pictures and studio Trigger. The teaser video announces that the series is slated to premiere in January 2018, and will air via Tokyo MX, Tochigi TV, Gunma TV, BS11, ABC Asahi Broadcasting, and Nagoya Broadcasting Network.

Fate/Extra Last Encore | TV | Character CM
The second character video has revealed that Kousuke Toriumi (Juuni Taisen) will reprise his role as Archer.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.
Oct 22, 2017 8:45 PM

Apr 2017
Jakuzure lookin' pimp as usual xD

Eyyy the new gril is quite fit
-HippySnob-Oct 22, 2017 8:57 PM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Oct 23, 2017 12:45 AM
Jul 2016
So, Archer is a bishounen...
Oct 23, 2017 2:21 AM

Apr 2013
RnDNEET021 said:
Jakuzure lookin' pimp as usual xD

she must have graduated from side to main character after Honnouji.

bad jokes aside, really we don't get to see anything remotely about its premise from this except for the fact that it's probably about mechas.

beside that - i don't care for Dagashi and i'm still waiting for an actual trailer for Fate/Extra.
Oct 23, 2017 7:46 AM
Oct 2017
That is pretty great one)
Oct 23, 2017 7:52 AM
Jul 2018
Mouloxas said:

Not something surprising for me because in the Fate/GO game he was like that iirc. xD

But he looks fine tho :P
Oct 23, 2017 8:02 AM
Jul 2016
Wasshio said:
Mouloxas said:

Not something surprising for me because in the Fate/GO game he was like that iirc. xD

I don't really have a problem with his design, it's just that lately it feels like every servant is either genderbent or a boy band reject...
Oct 23, 2017 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
Mouloxas said:
Wasshio said:

I don't really have a problem with his design, it's just that lately it feels like every servant is either genderbent or a boy band reject...

Well I wouldn't blame you there with that feeling or, comparison to say the least honestly ^^U

More topics from this board

» Orange, Qubic Pictures Produce 'Leviathan' Anime for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

12 by Memore »»
2 hours ago

» 'Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu' Season 3 Reveals Additional Cast, Theme Songs, 90-Minute Premiere

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

11 by MrRant »»
2 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

6 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» 'Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku' Unveils Production Staff, Additional Cast, Teaser Promo for Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - Apr 21

10 by EcchiGodMamster »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu' Gets Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - May 23

24 by iyoa »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.