Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
UQ Holder
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 16, 2017 8:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Touta got koed in a single attack by Karin.

I think this episode really showed what some of UQ Holder's members are capable of. Even Kuro struggled to land a hit in that fight. I think Touta improved though as in his second fight with Karin, he did better and showed his potential.

Kinda felt bad for the maid as she got caught in a bad spot. That could of been worse if Touta and the others didn't shwo up.
Seems this episode had quite a bit of anime original content.
Stark700Oct 16, 2017 9:45 AM
Oct 16, 2017 10:23 AM
Jul 2017
This episode has really bummed me out for the entire rest of the season.

Without going into any spoilers, the way in which they have mished and mashed the events of the manga have been just disappointing and really does not bode well for future events. This is the same problem that happened with Negi and it seems to now be happening to UQ too.

In all honesty, if you want to drop this show by now, go read the manga. It's done so much better and characters are much more well introduced and the flow just fills so much better. I feel like this adaptation is just a quick cash grab at a very good manga. Lets have hopes for the future because even Subaru would probably have more hopes about the future at this point.
Oct 16, 2017 10:25 AM
Oct 2017
I don't know if I'm disappointed or not about this episode.

They added some anime original in this episode, but it's not that bad. Kinda got my hopes down, though I still watched it. I hope they don't change much more scenes at the future episodes and I hope it will be not become a trash anime adaptation just like Negima. I'm just kinda being positive.

We got some flashbacks from negima with Negi and his students again from Yukihime. Some of the UQ holder members have been introduced.
Touta and Kuroumaru sure improved fast at this episode and I'm looking forward to see both of them improve together at the future episodes. Touta's new sword sure is interesting.
I'm kinda curious how will the next episode will go... "Invasion of the assassins"
IDoNotHaveANameOct 16, 2017 11:42 AM
Oct 16, 2017 12:24 PM

Nov 2011
I found this episode a little less interesting than the previous ones. Kuromaru's fight was much more interesting than that of Touta against Karin. The CG was really horrible, fortunately the quality of the drawings remains excellent. The end card is not bad.
Oct 16, 2017 1:02 PM

Dec 2014
nice to see different type of immortals here and there
Oct 16, 2017 1:08 PM
Jul 2015
TheKingOfLolis said:

Without going into any spoilers, the way in which they have mished and mashed the events of the manga have been just disappointing and really does not bode well for future events. This is the same problem that happened with Negi and it seems to now be happening to UQ too.

In all honesty, if you want to drop this show by now, go read the manga. It's done so much better and characters are much more well introduced and the flow just fills so much better. I feel like this adaptation is just a quick cash grab at a very good manga. Lets have hopes for the future because even Subaru would probably have more hopes about the future at this point.

Totally agreed.
I remember I felt a lot more excitement and enjoyment when I was reading these parts in the manga. Thankfully though, I set the bar of my expectations quite low for this show, so no harm was done.
Oct 16, 2017 1:13 PM

Apr 2016
TheKingOfLolis said:

I feared this way from the start. I have even mentioned this in the discussion of the first episode. The opening just warned me to this and it makes me sad.
They are clearly just trying to make this as haremly as possible while the manga is more action than anything.

You can see it in the CGI animation of the monsters. It's bad because they don't need to care for the action part.

I had high hopes and fears for this anime but more and more it seems my fears are winning out and it makes me very sad.
Oct 16, 2017 1:43 PM
Jan 2012
CGI monsters so horrible. How was that even accepted... Absolutely cringe worthy.
Oct 16, 2017 2:36 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Negima is supposed to be full if pantyshots

where dey at doh?
Oct 16, 2017 3:10 PM

Oct 2011
they changed some things, but I liked the episode...
we are able to see a little more about the UQ Holder members... and a reference to Negima..

although, those CG monster were awful, XD ... how someone approve this kind of low quality thing to be in the show, ^^'
Oct 16, 2017 3:13 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
EcchiKingMamster said:

where dey at doh?
Negima is ecchi. UQ Holder is not. So you won't be getting much of that I'm afraid
Oct 16, 2017 3:14 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
HaXXspetten said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

where dey at doh?
Negima is ecchi. UQ Holder is not. So you won't be getting much of that I'm afraid

thats all im wondering about lol, everything else is fine lol
Oct 16, 2017 6:41 PM
Mar 2014
didnt follow the manga it showed Gengorou Makabe immortality which was fake and is something hes been hiding the whole manga shinobus introduction sucked and the test to get in uq holder was changed to something rushed and honestly trash also the cgi was horrible and etc it sucked really bad for manga readers and for the potential of this show but since ima fan im gonna continue to watch and hope for better
Oct 16, 2017 7:11 PM

Sep 2011
Hmm... that took a sharp turn in the wrong direction... Think I'm gonna take a pass on the rest of this and just go back and re-read/catch up with the manga sometime...
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Oct 16, 2017 7:54 PM

Oct 2012
What a crappy episode. They even showed a fake immortality of Gengorou Makabe.
Oct 16, 2017 9:05 PM
Jan 2017
If you have not read the manga, just do. Just do it, don't look back while I keep on being disappointed by Negima adaptation. After the god-awful Negima anime, and the awesome ove that tease me what could have been, I was hoping this will bring some happiness. I was wrong. WRONG. Just no, no, no, no, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I mean the CGI was awful, I have seen better cgi in a PS1. They took out an awesome training segment. The story with the girl has change.

I mean ignoring the changes, it was a dull episode, with a training montage that was not fun, and horrible cgi monster. JUST NO!.

jgames111Oct 16, 2017 10:46 PM
Oct 16, 2017 10:15 PM
Feb 2013
When will this series get a proper anime adaptation & not anime originals... I am still low key hoping for the Negima reboot by Shaft they did the OVAs really well. But deep down I know we won't get it T.T

A lot of the action felt choppy & awkward too they missed a lot of Akamatsu's dynamic action panels. I missed those... well it's time to reread Negima again.
Oct 16, 2017 10:37 PM
Feb 2017
Holy shit man. I just came to see conplains about the awful CG. I didn't expect so much complaints about the anime itself. For some reason, I just don't feel irritated by it. Probably because i never liked the original Xebec anime. UQ Holder just gives me what that anime severely lacked: the focus on magic. I guess that's why i can appreciate anime more than others who know the source material. Not the best by JC Staff but I'd say it's decent at this point. Let's hope it doesn't degrade. ^_^
Oct 16, 2017 10:48 PM
Jan 2017
Eugenefindit said:
Holy shit man. I just came to see conplains about the awful CG. I didn't expect so much complaints about the anime itself. For some reason, I just don't feel irritated by it. Probably because i never liked the original Xebec anime. UQ Holder just gives me what that anime severely lacked: the focus on magic. I guess that's why i can appreciate anime more than others who know the source material. Not the best by JC Staff but I'd say it's decent at this point. Let's hope it doesn't degrade. ^_^

Most people who read the manga also hates the xebec anime of Negima with a passion. I mean even not reading the source material... I mean more power to you.
Oct 17, 2017 12:29 AM

Jun 2016
I just realized that I really love the OP of this anime. Hehe. It's so catchy and cute. :D

The bodyguards trying to hug Yukihime because they missed her, though. Hahaha. Some of them are even crying. I can't even with them bodyguards. "Yeah! Mistress' air punch!" Hahahahahaha.

Glad to meet a few of the UQ Holders. UQ Holder No. 6 Gengoro Makabe is a cutie, though. Hehe. And Karin really despise Touta. Hahaha. Nice to meet you, Karin and Ikku Ameya (UQ Holder No. 10).

That maid is so adorable. Ugh. She must be protected at all times. Haha.

Nice seeing the flashback with the Negi guy even though I haven't seen its prequels and asked to be spoiled, it seems like I ain't having a hard time catching up with this anime since I'm really enjoying it so far. :D

That scene with the sword and the UQ Holder No. 2. Hahaha. A sword that has a dial. Goddamn. Haha. I want one. Lmfao. Jinbei is so hilarious, I like him already. Hahaha.

So happy for Touta and Kuroumaru for passing the test and now they're officially UQ Holder Members. Yaaay.

Poor Maid got cornered by those weird-looking monsters that looks like Godzilla. Lmao. That horrible CGI, though. What the fuck. Heck, I don't care. :P

Ganbatte, Jinbei-san, Touta-kun, and Kuroumaru-kun for defeating those Godzilla-like monsters. Hahaha.

I really loved this episode so much. It was so funny. <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 17, 2017 1:42 AM

Jul 2016
F**k you Akamatsu! What the hell are you thinking when you wrote the scripts of this episode??? Are you really hoping your own franchise being destroyed and butchered the story in anime adapation completely ONCE AGAIN like how the Negima anime f**ked up the whole franchise?!?!?

Even though it's expected this anime will gonna have a anime-only filler, but you're seriously trying to going THIS far?????? I can reluctantly accepted if some setting from the later chapters of manga shows earlier like the Gravity Blade can talk or Gengouru's immortal, but you changes Shinobou's background and the whole test plots COMPLETELY is really hard for me to like or accept it. I will rather having this anime never exist in the first place instead of creating another abomination work based of your own manga to getting a lot of moneys from Anime-only watchers.

I really want to drop this anime if you do something stupid like this again Akamatsu, I already getting tired of your own sh*t by throw the whole uncreative boss fight victory unexplained proper ending (Using the same goddamn abilities used from chapter 334 of Negima manga to defeated MotB) and a completely no sense love ships (Nagi and Eva/Yukihime married, when you didn't even bother to explain what happened to Arika.) from Negima in latest chapters of UQ Holder manga, but you want to me eating another sh*t from you? No thanks. (I tried to not sound so negative but it's so disappointing me about this anime will gonna having another anime-only filler cash grab anime)
MahiaErebeaNegiOct 17, 2017 1:56 AM
Oct 17, 2017 2:57 AM

Jul 2015
Gotta say I enjoyed the episode even as a manga reader, even if it doesn't bode well for the future.

I don't mind the changes to their entrance test and Shinobu's introduction. The entrance test in the manga always felt quite excessive, so the anime one made more sense to me. Shinobu getting to UQ Holder in the manga was also a bit roundabout, the changes they made didn't really hurt there.
Shinobu's backstory is probably still the same, she just didn't run into Touta before he got to the capital like she did in the manga.
Overall, the changes to those two things made them feel much more natural and less overdone in my opinion. Nothing super valuable was lost.

I think they actually fixed an issue that the manga had for ages, that it felt super rushed and things just flew at you one after another.

Don't care much about that dude's immortality to be honest, so I can't say that change bothered me either. Time will tell if that changes.

Those monsters tho. Holy crap, those monsters.
As someone who doesn't mind iffy CGI, that was atrocious.
I'm pretty sure they hired a single guy and gave him 2 days to do those, that's some low-quality shit right there.
I don't think they were even moving at the same framerate as the 2d animation, and I'm pretty sure I saw it drop a bunch of times.

Even though I liked the episode, the amount of changes they've done doesn't bode well for the rest of the season. It seems like they're trying to streamline the story to cover as much as they want to cover in one season.
I do hope the shitty CGI monsters will end up only having been shitty because they spent their actual budget on some of the stuff coming up.
It would be horrible if they were indicative of how they'll handle some of the coming fights, since they're fairly grand.

HaXXspetten said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

where dey at doh?

You do realize that UQ Holder is very much also ecchi, right?
There's plenty of nudity and sexy shots, the anime just hasn't gotten to them.
RindelOct 17, 2017 3:10 AM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) KonoSuba is overrated~
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ^) Fanservice is a good thing~
Oct 17, 2017 3:57 AM

Dec 2013
Those CGI monsters brings back memories of Rewrite lol

Oct 17, 2017 6:15 AM

Dec 2009
It really is unfortunate though that the combat choreography suffers at the hands of J.C.Staff though, because Akamatsu's choreography in the manga is phenomenal. Shaft did the best job replicating it in Negima ova's.

HaXXspetten said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

where dey at doh?
Something tells me you haven't read the mangas. If that be the case, i suggest you put this down, read Mahou Sensei Negima! and then get up to date on UQ Holder manga.

@Ronin-errante
I'm kind of split on how i feel about the anime. Like, i'm completely ecstatic that it's being animated... but at the same time J.C.Staff is butchering the animation (i don't have too many complaints about the plot change choices, they make sense for the different audience the anime gets, emphasizing how it's related to Negima)...

I miss shaft's glorious ova animations for Negima, the combat is 👌
GenesisAriaOct 17, 2017 6:37 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 17, 2017 6:25 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
GenesisAria said:
HaXXspetten said:
Something tells me you haven't read the mangas. If that be the case, i suggest you put this down, read Mahou Sensei Negima! and then get up to date on UQ Holder manga.
I've read both and I'm up to date on UQ Holder too, don't worry

What I meant is that unlike Negima, UQ Holder isn't exactly a harem where the MC is getting it on with 30 different girls at the same time. Above all UQ Holder is a shounen. It doesn't really have much fanservice other than girls occasionally getting accidentally stripped and stuff. It's hardly the main focus of the show at least. There's a reason why Negima is ecchi-tagged and UQ Holder is not
Oct 17, 2017 6:31 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This adaptation is going so well =o
Oct 17, 2017 6:36 AM

Dec 2009
HaXXspetten said:
unlike Negima, UQ Holder isn't exactly a harem where the MC is getting it on with 30 different girls at the same time.
He was never "getting it on" with any of them lolol.

HaXXspetten said:
Above all UQ Holder is a shounen. It doesn't really have much fanservice other than girls occasionally getting accidentally stripped and stuff. It's hardly the main focus of the show at least. There's a reason why Negima is ecchi-tagged and UQ Holder is not
A) Negima is Love Hina 2.0 turned epic shounen, Negima is definitely a hardcore shounen story that beats most shounen for quality. You can technically call it a harem, but once they started getting into the real meat of the story, the harem plot was pretty secondary. They were more like a polyamorous team of heroes (a godlike raid party) than a bunch of girls trying to get his dick.

B) I have no idea why UQ Holder manga is not labelled ecchi, because in more recent chapters it does as much ecchi as Negima did in Mundus Magicus.
GenesisAriaOct 17, 2017 6:45 AM

Oct 17, 2017 7:01 AM

Apr 2016
[quote=MahiaErebeaNegi message=52686264]F**k you Akamatsu! What the hell are you thinking when you wrote the scripts of this episode???/quote]

You do know Akamatsu likely only advices on the anime? The manga creators do not actually write the episodes themselfs.
Oct 17, 2017 7:01 AM

Nov 2014
I'm loving the lightheartedness of this show so far. It's not full of stress and conflict, and there aren't any needlessly evil characters—not yet, at least.

5/5
Oct 17, 2017 7:11 AM

Jul 2016
FiraDeviant said:
You do know Akamatsu likely only advices on the anime? The manga creators do not actually write the episodes themselfs.

If Akamatsu only advises the anime, then how comes he know that Dana will not gonna appear in this adaptation except of OVA? And also unlike most of Akamatsu's anime adaptation, he is working as Chief Scripts writer in this anime this time, so I'm pretty sure he did check the scripts to approve it first before the staff team gonna works in the episodes, as there's a two scripts writer working in this anime (Akamatsu and Yasukawa Shōgo).
Oct 17, 2017 7:51 AM

Aug 2013
Is Yukihime's adult form what she'll look like if she didn't became a vampire/immortal?
Oct 17, 2017 7:56 AM

Dec 2009
@Guranto-kun
Arguable. I can't say for sure, because i haven't seen much technical info about the pills... but they are illusions. They give physical appearance and interactivity to fit their body, but can't say for sure if it's their real appearance or an idealized appearance. Being a magic item, i imagine it would be possible to tamper with it too; ie Eva give herself bigger boobs than she may have gotten realistically lol.
She used them a few times in Negima too.
GenesisAriaOct 17, 2017 8:04 AM

Oct 17, 2017 8:47 AM

Jan 2011
WTF! Shinobu first meeting scene was changed!! o_O

Well not that bad actually they saved an episode for skipping that meeting scene at grassland.
Oct 17, 2017 2:42 PM
Mar 2016
Oh another harem member just arrived , btw is Kuromaru a guy or a girl?
Oct 17, 2017 3:53 PM
Feb 2015
Okay, I'm done. Dropped.
Oct 17, 2017 6:34 PM

Jun 2012
Fights were cool, the CGI was pretty awful and there was a problem with the animaton when the MC dropped the girl with a leg sweep, it kinda went on repeat!? I think this gonna be halfassed till the end...
Oct 17, 2017 7:21 PM

Jan 2008
Oh god the CGI is awful. Hopefully we won't have to see anymore hideous CGI'd creatures again.

And did they censor Tota's hand or was that intentional? Was stupid.

J.C. doesn't really have a notable action animation history, which really shows as the fights were pretty blandly animated.

Well regardless, the rush and modifications were already expected. Though can't believe they teased us with Negi's test that was never animated, although we didn't get to see anything, still.
Oct 17, 2017 7:59 PM

Mar 2013
Yea this is getting pretty uninteresting, and it didn't have much going for it from the start, might be dropping this pretty soon
Oct 17, 2017 8:00 PM

Oct 2008
Ep 3 and Touta already aquired his talking gravity sword/katana!
4/5.

Oct 18, 2017 1:22 AM
Aug 2016
There is a BGM which start to playing when Yukihime think about her past when testing Negi. That BGM actually appear on the very first episode. I like that song very much. Is there any chance if they'll release it with the entire soundtrack?
Oct 18, 2017 4:38 AM

Nov 2009
Eugenefindit said:

Basically, this chapter is heavily rearranged compared to manga. Personally, I think it was well done, and the corresponding part of the manga was too long.
But the anime seems intent on making Touta dumber than in the manga. In the manga, he found the switch on his own.

Guranto-kun said:
Is Yukihime's adult form what she'll look like if she didn't became a vampire/immortal?

Yes, her age-changing pills change apparent age, and don't seem to be adjustable.

EcchiKingMamster said:

where dey at doh?

UQ Holder isn't as full of pantyshots. I think Karin (who tends to get her clothes torn) and Evangeline (who does the whole sexy vampire stuff) provide the bulk of fanservice.

Paul said:

I thought his hand got torn off by the weight of the blade, and was regenerating with these shiny special effects.

Whoahoho said:
Oh another harem member just arrived , btw is Kuromaru a guy or a girl?

For now, assume that he is a boy who just happens to be very feminine. I think they will tell the details later.

Rizrak47 said:
There is a BGM which start to playing when Yukihime think about her past when testing Negi. That BGM actually appear on the very first episode. I like that song very much. Is there any chance if they'll release it with the entire soundtrack?

Maybe it's part of the Negima soundtrack?
Oct 18, 2017 11:23 AM

Jun 2013
god damn that CG is horrible
Oct 18, 2017 2:35 PM

Jan 2008
flannan said:
Paul said:

I thought his hand got torn off by the weight of the blade, and was regenerating with these shiny special effects.

I figured it'd be more similar to the effects shown in the first episode, which it was a bit after the rainbow effect dispersed in this episode. The use of the rainbow effect reminded me of vomit censorship, used in a comical way for female characters throw up rainbows, which is why to me, it felt like they were censoring his would-be grotesque crushed/bloody hand.

Anyways, just thought it was a weird and out of place effect. Rainbow effects isn't exactly a common regenerative vampire thing.
Oct 18, 2017 6:37 PM

Jun 2007
I can't say I didn't expect the worst (whether it comes to that or not) going in as I haven't found a single adaptation of Akamatsu's works that wasn't a disappointment.
Oct 18, 2017 10:49 PM

Jul 2011
As a person who haven't read the manga past the first couple of chapters... This series is just pure fun!
If the series keep it up like this then it will probably become my favorite anime of this year.

But yeah, the CGI was pretty lackluster. Let's hope they fix it in the Blu-ray version! ;)
Oct 19, 2017 11:37 PM

Jan 2014
TheKingOfLolis said:

This is how I feel...

Honestly, I'm going to keep watching to see my favorite character animated but I'm just overall disappointed, especially with how some of the characters are depicted and how some won't even be depicted because of the cuts of my favorite arcs. At least there's still the manga. If only the anime followed it.
Oct 21, 2017 1:56 AM

Feb 2009
TheKingOfLolis said:

Thanks man! Good to know. I'm a big fan of Negima (it was the first in my manga collection) and I was pretty hyped when I heard about UQ Holder, though I didn't know about the manga. Now that I read about it not being as good as the manga, I started reading it and damn it feels so much better than the anime! I'll still finish watching the anime (I can't help it, I love seeing my fave chars animated), but I guess I'll give priority to reading the manga first.
Anime ga daaaai suki!!! Computer Engineering. Japan is awesome!!!
Oct 22, 2017 1:50 AM
Jan 2013
Oh please, even if I am not a Negima fan,I don't see why you guys are butthurt when the story is coherent so far.

A focused battle though.The main character did trip her though,so he got a hit in.Its a long time since I see a battle that is not unnecessarily long.

Oct 22, 2017 6:28 AM

Jul 2016
genesic123 said:
Oh please, even if I am not a Negima fan,I don't see why you guys are butthurt when the story is coherent so far.

Imagine if you seen your favorite manga having a horrible adaptation/unnecessary stupid changes/skipped an amazing moments from the manga........

Also we are pissed it even more since none of the Negima anime adaptation are faithfully adapted, after a lot of non sense in the Negima anime for at least 10 YEARS (They keep doing the same non sense things for 10 YEARS?! Can you believe it?) and now they're doing an exact same thing as the prequels anime to the sequel again??? Of course there's a lot of manga fans are not happy about it.
MahiaErebeaNegiOct 22, 2017 6:37 AM
Oct 22, 2017 9:06 AM

Jul 2015
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
genesic123 said:

Imagine if you seen your favorite manga having a horrible adaptation/unnecessary stupid changes/skipped an amazing moments from the manga........

Also we are pissed it even more since none of the Negima anime adaptation are faithfully adapted, after a lot of non sense in the Negima anime for at least 10 YEARS (They keep doing the same non sense things for 10 YEARS?! Can you believe it?) and now they're doing an exact same thing as the prequels anime to the sequel again??? Of course there's a lot of manga fans are not happy about it.

So far, most of the changes are perfectly fine though.
Shinobu's backstory is probably still the same, we just didn't see it. Touta's detour to that little village isn't a huge loss all things considered. They probably skipped it in order to get to UQ Holder HQ faster, which is a pretty good reason.

Changing the entrance test actually makes sense, since they changed it from something quite unreasonable to something much more so. (No way in hell the entrance test to joining is something that big, or they couldn't possibly have all the members they have) They still included that they got thrown down there and had to clean out all the monsters, just in a different context.

Changing Jinbei's circumstances didn't really do much either, other than make Evangeline seem like less of an asshole for throwing him down there and forgetting about him for over a decade. They probably shortened the stuff down there because they didn't have the budget to animate all that stuff, and to streamline the entrance test to just one episode.
(Notable losses however, would be the delivery of the Gravity Sword's on/off switch being done much more hilarious in the manga and Jinbei not getting to show off how much of a badass he is.)

The CGI monsters were laughable, but overall I think the stuff that was changed was changed well and with good reason, and the stuff that was bad filler just came as a consequence of them having to make something up.

But yeah, it still doesn't bode well for the coming episodes. Gonna have to just hope for quality on that.
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) KonoSuba is overrated~
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ^) Fanservice is a good thing~
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

36 by MyAnimeList94 »»
Jun 23, 2023 4:11 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

80 by Maknae19 »»
Jun 5, 2023 12:21 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2017

59 by Dudes3712 »»
Feb 20, 2023 12:56 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2017

49 by DiegoSxnpai »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:52 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2017

43 by dontknow14 »»
Sep 7, 2022 9:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.