Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2017 3:26 PM
Oct 2017
Is there any anime recommendations where its an adventure/action and if there is a chick then the relationships are like Alucards (smart, overpowered, and dominating) to Seras (subservient, full of love, admiration/awe). Servant/familiar type but not eechi/harem. Eechi/harem stuff is weird its all about teen boys getting punked and then the boy fingering/feeling up the chicks.

Kind of like Trigun and DBZ?
blagohOct 11, 2017 3:33 PM
Jun 13, 2019 8:04 PM

May 2019
blaogh said:
Is there any anime recommendations where its an adventure/action and if there is a chick then the relationships are like Alucards (smart, overpowered, and dominating) to Seras (subservient, full of love, admiration/awe). Servant/familiar type but not eechi/harem. Eechi/harem stuff is weird its all about teen boys getting punked and then the boy fingering/feeling up the chicks.

Hey there. This thread is pretty lonely. I hope you were successful in quest of finding anime similar to Hellsing Ultimate. Yes I know this thread is like 2 years old.
Don't be a self pretentious that is the most gayest thing ever
English Dubs are better than subs
You all have anime profile pic so you opinion doesn't count
Your Waifu is trash
Cory in the house is the best anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA
Japanese are one of the most xenophobic nations
My Anime List looks like a website from 1990s
Jul 12, 2019 6:48 AM
Oct 2017
obvious_troll said:
blaogh said:

Hey there. This thread is pretty lonely. I hope you were successful in quest of finding anime similar to Hellsing Ultimate. Yes I know this thread is like 2 years old.

I really appreciate your comment! I actually found Sacred Blacksmith that I really liked!
Aug 4, 2022 3:23 AM
Nov 2017
Probably a bit of a shit comparison, but Naofumi x Raphtalia maybe? Naofumi doesn't start out badass, but he gets there in a litte while, and Raphtalia is basically like Seras. She is a slave, but loves and respects her master, and later on chooses to stay subservient out of her own free will - much like Seras with Alucard
Nov 22, 2022 2:58 PM
Oct 2017
BirdyTheMighty said:
Probably a bit of a shit comparison, but Naofumi x Raphtalia maybe? Naofumi doesn't start out badass, but he gets there in a litte while, and Raphtalia is basically like Seras. She is a slave, but loves and respects her master, and later on chooses to stay subservient out of her own free will - much like Seras with Alucard

Yeah not bad. Raphtalia does get strong though which is disappointing. Although she maintains that master/slave relationship well. Great recommendation.
Nov 30, 2022 7:29 PM

Aug 2020
Makima x Denji perhaps?
Dec 18, 2022 8:40 AM
Oct 2017
TRC_Randy said:
Makima x Denji perhaps?

Thank you I will check it out and let you know.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

OmegaRed - Jul 29, 2008

154 by aronbebop »»
Apr 22, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Klimat - Feb 15, 2012

157 by liliyoa »»
Apr 10, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Klimat - Dec 24, 2009

275 by Comander-07 »»
Mar 27, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JudgeRuthless - Aug 6, 2012

298 by Hayoka_ »»
Mar 23, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Dub or Sub?

Garou_Monster - Aug 13, 2022

16 by Argonnant »»
Feb 29, 2:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.