Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2017 11:24 AM

Jun 2012
After all the hurdles and obstacles, Regis finally made it back home!! Though seriously, I was expecting his reunion with Altina to be more dramatic and few mayhem between Fanrine and Clarisse.

The coronation proceeded smoothly as well, but I think nothing revolutionizing happened was too a safe move for the plot. I'm really itching as to how exactly Regis manage to calm down Altina a bit to accept Latreille as an emperor for the moment(?). But with him now at the throne, we could expect future wars to be more developed in terms of practical battles considering projectile weapon is gonna ride up now. Can't wait for how Regis' wizardry gonna deal with it.

Also, I find it funny how Altina keeps being mentioned that she grown up a bit scholar-wise but I can't see a significant difference, XD. If it's about her wildness gradually tone down, then I could agree with that.

And please, don't let there be no more side story of Bastian and Elise.
Oct 22, 2017 10:41 AM

Feb 2016
That sure was an ending, how i feel lucky i just now started this series after it having been on my PTR list for over a year, every volume's ending left me craving for more, and with this volume it happend again, hopefully the new volume will come soon, since these cliffhangers kill me, i found the part where Regis and Altina reunite kinda lackluster though, i expected it to be more grand but i suppose its fine, to me it really felt like the story just started and now everything's gonna start for real a bit like the first 5 volumes of Blade Dance, where the first 5 volumes were used for character introductions but from there on the story really started

More topics from this board

» Altina and Regis relationship

Altay545 - Apr 2, 2018

7 by Nana444 »»
May 21, 2018 2:24 AM

Poll: » Haken no Kouki Altina Volume 13 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - May 12, 2018

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
May 12, 2018 1:50 AM

Poll: » Haken no Kouki Altina Volume 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2016

1 by BlackHairedBaka »»
Jun 19, 2017 7:16 AM

Poll: » Haken no Kouki Altina Volume 4 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jul 15, 2015

4 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Jun 5, 2017 5:44 AM

Poll: » Haken no Kouki Altina Volume 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2016

1 by ADooDoo »»
Oct 15, 2016 10:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.