Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2017 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, so Horikita has some health issues this epsiode. I will say one thing though:
She's got guts. I mean, she's able to endure her problems to avoid letting her team/class down.

Drama just never seems to escape Class D...
Apparently, even the camp caught on fire. And the underwear drama came up again. Sigh. I think this show should stop using that as part of its plot device. It's really cheesy and dumb humor.

Still a thrilling episode though as it molds together several issues together, not to mention survival on the island.

Sep 20, 2017 8:33 AM
Sep 2017
Sigh... what has happened to this series? It used to gain my interest in the earlier episodes, but so far...

The episode was okay to me overall, but still...
AlenniSep 20, 2017 9:04 AM
Sep 20, 2017 8:44 AM

Apr 2015
My god, I can see this anime score dropping after the finale. I lost interest in the series now tbh. Well I think there is just one or two more episodes. No idea.

edit: Lmao there is 12 so next week is the last.
Sep 20, 2017 8:46 AM

Mar 2017
Looking forward to the finale. They better reveal his past to others. Backstories in anime need a reaction.

That waterfall scene was hot. Water and underwear beats swimwear every time.
OPObsessedSep 22, 2017 11:18 AM
    have a berry

good day lol
Sep 20, 2017 8:58 AM
Apr 2015
This episode was quite intense thou. More like the climax was here. Next episode will be the final one, probably an open ending.
Sep 20, 2017 9:02 AM
Sep 2017
Mohammadalmannai said:
edit: Lmao there is 12 so next week is the last.

Wow, you're right. This is such a shame.

...Alright. I'm now at least hoping for a nice finish, but I can't lie with how disappointed I've been with this series lately. Maybe the last one will change my mind. idk :(
Sep 20, 2017 9:04 AM

Sep 2015
Lol I still can't get how this show will end next episode
Sep 20, 2017 10:12 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
the grime is so real in this anime

good fanservice from Horikita and their fight was pretty hot too<3
Sep 20, 2017 10:12 AM

Jun 2015
Horikita is trying to hold back her health issue, but she doesn't looks good. More drama for Class D. It's getting quite dumb. Someone set fire to the manual. Horikita lost the key card and it was Ibuki that took it. They fought, but Horikita lost and it looks like Ibuki is giving the key card to someone. I wonder how things will wrap up next episode.
Sep 20, 2017 10:22 AM

Jul 2014
Tho its probably obvious by now, but Im pretty sure Ayanokoji asked the C class girl to steal the card and he probably told his friend or asked someone to pour dirt on Horikita so that C class girl can steal it.

These past eps has been horrible, probably because what made this entertaining was Ayanokoji doing things, lately he hasnt done shit.
Sep 20, 2017 10:30 AM
Jul 2018
This quickly turned into a "lame" series with the panties thief incident along with the "arson" plot device, was really hyped with the first half of the series.. disappointed. The flashback shows Ayanokouji seems to be on to something , hope at least the finale will be good.
Sep 20, 2017 10:32 AM
Jan 2017
next week is the last episode will this arc end next week !! (12 episodes anime confirmed) .. i can't wait for a second season and they should do one and never do alternative ending !!

well i knew she was a spy but wait wtf is happening !! they actually fought and who was in the last scene was it Ayanokouji or the her class leader (forgot his name :D) and what Ayanokouji is up to ? did he turned on the fire and made hurikia looked like she have done that again ?

well the next episode will answer all these questions it's the last after all .. i would love to see more of Ayanokouji past again

And LOL they should add harem to the genre of the anime xD
Bebo10Sep 20, 2017 10:52 AM
Sep 20, 2017 10:34 AM

Dec 2013
Sadly this got really lame, like so many other series that start somewhat interesting...
Not really looking forward to the final episode :/
Sep 20, 2017 10:35 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
If that's a scheme by Ayanokouji, i'd be pretty damn surprised, positively. Did anyone think of him doing all this in the last two episode threads?

We know that Ibuki stole the key card now and that Ayanokouji told her that he trusted her so i can see it. I hope it is that, otherwise it would be out-of-character for Ibuki to do this and act so confidently.

So there actually is something up with Hirata, he looked completely out of it o_o
Sep 20, 2017 10:42 AM

Jul 2014
Smudy said:
If that's a scheme by Ayanokouji, i'd be pretty damn surprised, positively. Did anyone think of him doing all this in the last two episode threads?

We know that Ibuki stole the key card now and that Ayanokouji told her that he trusted her so i can see it. I hope it is that, otherwise it would be out-of-character for Ibuki to do this and act so confidently.

So there actually is something up with Hirata, he looked completely out of it o_o

I believe he did, and it kinda makes sense on what they showed, like Ayanokoji wanting Horkita to show the card at the exact time when Ibuki was there (so that she can see where Horikita puts it and steal it faster) he then probably asked Kushida to make a comment about him and Horikita getting along well infront of the guy so that he does something stupid like that (or he asked him off screen to pour dirt on her) and his "yosh(good)" after Ibuki showed up late on the shower line meaning he saw that Ibuki's done it. Its also a hint that the guy that asked Ibuki to steal it showed up right after she knocked out Horikita, it doesnt make sense if its someone from C-Class, rather they would probably gloat about it and show up before she fainted.
For the matter on why Ibuki went along with it... Ayanokoji went back to the spot where they found Ibuki and she definitely did hide something there, there was a tied towel there as a mark and something she dug up, Ayanokoji probably used that as blackmail material so that she'll listen to him.

Well all of this are just theories tho haha, I hope they come true, Ayanokoji has done nothing in this arc, this would be a good way for him to stand out again.
Sep 20, 2017 10:43 AM

Jun 2014
Still no confirmation about whether or not Ibuki stole the panties and started the fire but she's the one who took the key card. Looks like my suspicions of her were correct, even though it was pretty obvious. It would have been a nice twist if the culprit was someone else, rather than it being the outlier from a different class that everyone already suspected.

I guess I'll try my luck again and assume that the person who showed up at the end of the episode to retrieve the key card from Ibuki was Ayanokoji. I really don't see how it could be anyone else, plus he went in the same direction as the girls and then never showed up so I'm pretty certain that figure at the end was him.
thebrentinator24Sep 20, 2017 10:47 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 20, 2017 10:47 AM
Apr 2016
Boy, mind, right? Boom explosion. Enticing.
thebrentinator24 said:

I guess I'll try my luck again and assume that the person who showed up at the end of the episode to retrieve the key card from Ibuki was Ayanokoji.

exactly my thoughts. But at this point no idea what is going on and who is doing what.

So,*puts on a tinfoil fedora*, remember that class of retards pulling out? Well, not all of them did. Ibuki is still here. And then there was that guy from their class who found refugee in class B as well. I bet they are actual spies and are hadling the game well, they still could figure out the leaders and then on the final call earn class C 150 points + the points they get for claiming the spots, if one of them has the card.
Daniel_NaumovSep 20, 2017 10:55 AM
Re:formed
Sep 20, 2017 10:55 AM
Jan 2014
-Stray said:
Smudy said:

I believe he did, and it kinda makes sense on what they showed, like Ayanokoji wanting Horkita to show the card at the exact time when Ibuki was there (so that she can see where Horikita puts it and steal it faster) he then probably asked Kushida to make a comment about him and Horikita getting along well infront of the guy so that he does something stupid like that (or he asked him off screen to pour dirt on her) and his "yosh(good)" after Ibuki showed up late on the shower line meaning he saw that Ibuki's done it. Its also a hint that the guy that asked Ibuki to steal it showed up right after she knocked out Horikita, it doesnt make sense if its someone from C-Class, rather they would probably gloat about it and show up before she fainted.
For the matter on why Ibuki went along with it... Ayanokoji went back to the spot where they found Ibuki and she definitely did hide something there, there was a tied towel there as a mark and something she dug up, Ayanokoji probably used that as blackmail material so that she'll listen to him.

Well all of this are just theories tho haha, I hope they come true, Ayanokoji has done nothing in this arc, this would be a good way for him to stand out again.

I agree with most of it but I think that only Ayanokouji and Ibuki was involved in this plot.

Ayanokouji was acting quite weird this episode starting with him saying that he trust in Ibuki but 2 episodes ago when he met her in the island he was extremely cautious and right after that he dug the hole that you mentioned.

When he saw the card he lied to Horikita saying that it was different from the one of A class when it was identical and it showed in front of Ibuki.

He even seemed to use the fact that the class was distract after the fire to managed to slip away unoticed to the forest and if it was him who was going to get the card from Ibuki then it would explain it why he went when nobody would notice him. Besides he already have a history of easily manipulating people as we saw in episode 6
Sep 20, 2017 10:56 AM
Jan 2017
thebrentinator24 said:

I guess I'll try my luck again and assume that the person who showed up at the end of the episode to retrieve the key card from Ibuki was Ayanokoji.

i though in this first but ibuki said to him (i brought you what you asked) why Ayanokouji put horikita in dangerous to just get a key !
Sep 20, 2017 10:56 AM

Jul 2015
The "fan service"...
I'm not sure if I should be glad or feel bad for the change from the novel.
I'm just Japanese who loves Anime, Manga and Light Novels.
And I translate Japanese into English to be fluent.

Sep 20, 2017 10:58 AM
Sep 2016
Many mysteries yet to be solved. We will wait for the last episode to know how it ends. Sakura Airi wasn't in this episode? Mmmmmm...
Sep 20, 2017 11:05 AM
Jun 2016
Okay, so NOW they suspect her, as if it wasn't obvious enough that they should have simply because she was from another class. After all that needless drama. God, man....

Whatever. In any case, the fight was rather nice, even though it came up all of a sudden. Horikita did alright defending herself in such a condition. And Hirata looks like he was going to go crazy for a second there. I'm a little surprised that he's rather surprised about this, but whatever. lol Onto the finale. Let's get this over with.
4DissinitySep 20, 2017 11:19 AM
Sep 20, 2017 11:07 AM
Apr 2016
Otaku4ever10 said:
thebrentinator24 said:

i though in this first but ibuki said to him (i brought you what you asked) why Ayanokouji put horikita in dangerous to just get a key !

Ibuki said something that she was not sure whether it actually was Horikita or not who set the fire to the manual, I guess there is something to Horikita on this trip we don't know yet,
Sep 20, 2017 11:08 AM
Jan 2017
I wonder what will..happen...i hope the ending arent suck.....anyway looking forward to episode 12
Sep 20, 2017 11:12 AM

Mar 2017
Can someone PM me who came at the end?
Sep 20, 2017 11:13 AM

Feb 2010
This anime is so lame, we're like on the penultimate episode and there's nothing in it yet
hurdur backstory flashbacks
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Sep 20, 2017 11:15 AM

May 2015
I have feeling the next episode will blow the words "lame anime" out of all those minds who think that way.
Sep 20, 2017 11:17 AM

Aug 2013
Horikita is a badass. Fighting in such condition against Ibuki. They just had to end it with a cliffhanger.

Ayanokouji won over Ibuki with a simple "I trust you".

With next week episode being the last, hope it is something great.

Sep 20, 2017 11:20 AM

May 2015
Hei316 said:
Can someone PM me who came at the end?

Do tell me also if you get to know.
Sep 20, 2017 11:21 AM

Jul 2015
AnimeCruiser said:
I have feeling the next episode will blow the words "lame anime" out of all those minds who think that way.
Leo_10 said:

With next week episode being the last, hope it is something great with big revelation.

If the anime is true to the novel, the ending must be.
I'm just Japanese who loves Anime, Manga and Light Novels.
And I translate Japanese into English to be fluent.

Sep 20, 2017 11:24 AM

Jun 2017
I have some things in my mind about why this epizode had very good ending, couse it left us on such clifhanger. If you think about it ,why would Ayanokoji plot toghter with Ibuki against Horikita ,what gives? I was thinkig it is big scam by Ayanokoji against class c , he
Sep 20, 2017 11:29 AM

Sep 2015
I feel like Ayanakoji is the person at the end retrieving the card.
Sep 20, 2017 11:33 AM
Jan 2017
i can't think that ayanakoji is a bad person but maybe when was searching in the ground ( the place they found ibuki) he found something to her and used it against her (maybe her key)
Sep 20, 2017 11:34 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
If there's one thing this proves is that the simplest solution is often the best one. Also these kids are pretty retarded I have to say

Still not sure what happened to this series in the last couple episodse. The survival island idea sounded really cool but they really haven't used it for much good
Sep 20, 2017 11:38 AM

Aug 2013
So in the end it was that bitch? Wow.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 20, 2017 11:39 AM
Apr 2016
Everyone after this episode
Sep 20, 2017 11:42 AM

Sep 2015
Everyone gone more nuts after 1 day good job.

Why there some random flashback there?
Into the Internet!
Sep 20, 2017 11:46 AM

Jun 2014
I feel like its the MC who came out the bushes at the end of the episode.

Its either that or he will kick some serious ass in the next episode about time you show your goddamn potentional kid
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2017 11:55 AM
Nov 2016
I don't know who the culprit is but it seems like Ayanokoji is the one who had Ibuki steal the card so that he could force Horikita to retire as the leader or something. I don't know anymore.
Sep 20, 2017 12:04 PM
Aug 2015
I knew there was something seriously wrong with Hirata lol.
And they just keep teasing Ayanokoji's past.... if we don't get an S2 I'll be seriously pissed.
I'm guessing Hirata is getting either threatened by another class ("I didn't do anything wrong") or willingly works with them? Or he's just acting like a great leader to boost his actually non existent self esteem and now he's shocked because something went wrong.
YokiiiSep 20, 2017 12:08 PM
Sep 20, 2017 12:13 PM

Dec 2009
Hirata you poor babe!! What happened to you in the past T___T

I'm thinking that its Ayanokouji who came out at the end too! It would explain some of his strange behaviors throughout the episode... though I can't say I approve of his methods. Poor Horikita :(
Sep 20, 2017 12:20 PM
Feb 2016
I'm sorry, but this story arc sucks.
Sep 20, 2017 12:30 PM

Jul 2014
It has to be Ayanokoji, I would be very surprised if it wasn't him.
Ayanokojoji should have let Horikita kill that guy, what a retard.
Obviously Hirata couldn't be perfect. He's in the D-class for a reason.
SkyLETVSep 22, 2017 9:22 AM
Sep 20, 2017 12:49 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm at a loss for words....I have no idea what I just witnessed in this episode but Horikita has a great body lol

I'm curious to see how this whole thing is gonna conclude though and where the hell is Ayanokoji when you need him >.<
Sep 20, 2017 12:52 PM

Jun 2017
I actually think too that the one who came out at the end was probably Kiyotaka otherwise it would be way too cliché. Ibuki is probably working together with him to find the real culprit behind all the shitstorm since Hirata's request is still ongoing.
Sep 20, 2017 12:55 PM
Apr 2016
Yokiii said:
I knew there was something seriously wrong with Hirata lol.
And they just keep teasing Ayanokoji's past.... if we don't get an S2 I'll be seriously pissed.
I'm guessing Hirata is getting either threatened by another class ("I didn't do anything wrong") or willingly works with them? Or he's just acting like a great leader to boost his actually non existent self esteem and now he's shocked because something went wrong.

I would go for the third option. He only lost his composure once, when the second incident happened. He would go acting disturbed after the first case if he was actually working for them. I mean, there would be no reason to go reveal your disturbance after the second case if you did not after the first. I mean, there are many things not logically connected as even to consider Hirata working against his own class. If I have the grasp of him, he is a person boosting his own self-esteem, or to be more precise ego by being the "leader", the "goody two-shoes" and overall having a moral dominance over everyone. Not exactly bad, considering he is actually getting everyone together to work for the greater good, but once something does not go his way, he breaks hard.
Neizaru said:
Ibuki feels like a red herring, with all the hints suggesting a scheme between Ibuki and Ayanokoji, especially that scene where he asks Horikita to show the card for no reason. Then again what benefit is there in getting Horikita decked like that? Maybe to make a convincing show for the real mastermind to come out into the open? Either that or Akkun suspects C girl and all that was to goad her into to action to catch the mastermind(s) in action and that talk about trust was just an act. Ibuki's words about the fire suggest she wasn't cooperating with Akkun. But then again was there any point in Ibuki wating for Horikita instead of just avoiding her, unless Akkun specifically told her to do that? It's not even clear if the three incidents (pantsu, card, fire) were done by the same person. What a total fustercluck.

Second rule of the symbolism: No one is lying. Everyone is either misinterpreted or misunderstood. You can tell when somebody is lying due to details surrounding them. Except when the subject is an agent of chaos. Nothing applies to those.
When he said he trusted her, he meant it. Most likely they are now working together for *reasons*.
Daniel_NaumovSep 20, 2017 1:01 PM
Sep 20, 2017 12:56 PM
Dec 2009
I feel like the short flashback is supposed to remind us that Ayanokouji is used to working alone, not minding collateral damage. That would mean he has no qualms about putting his "friends" in danger or using them for his plans. In the end, the teacher is blackmailing him to get to class A. So he has something he must achieve and thus he will act in any way necessary. Although I don't understand WHY he would do this. Class C can't get more points deducted, so stabbing Ibuki in the back won't be any good. Maybe he just wants to get rid of Horikita as she's an annoyance? Test of loyalty for Ibuki? How will he gain points from this? Or deduct points from other classes. I don't understand this s**t. Edit: Or class C is scheming something, Ayanokouji figured it out and is countering it? But they don't seem that smart to me...

Anyway, the last few episodes kinda sucked. I didn't really mind the panty stuff (as I know how paranoid girls can be about this), instead I hated the clear stupidity of class D and the fact that nothing properly interesting happened.
I hope the last episode will make up for it. So far it feels like Aldnoah.Zero, great premise, bad execution and ending.
SjikkeSep 20, 2017 1:06 PM
Sep 20, 2017 1:06 PM

Aug 2013
I was kinda hoping this part of the story wouldn't last nearly as long as it did because compared to like first 7 eps I marathoned, I'm kinda tilted.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 20, 2017 1:11 PM
Apr 2016
Sjikke said:
I feel like the short flashback is supposed to remind us that Ayanokouji is used to working alone, not minding collateral damage. That would mean he has no qualms about putting his "friends" in danger or using them for his plans. In the end, the teacher is blackmailing him to get to class A. So he has something he must achieve and thus he will act in any way necessary. Although I don't understand WHY he would do this. Class C can't get more points deducted, so stabbing Ibuki in the back won't be any good. Maybe he just wants to get rid of Horikita as she's an annoyance? Test of loyalty for Ibuki? How will he gain points from this? Or deduct points from other classes. I don't understand this s**t.

Anyway, the last few episodes kinda sucked. I didn't really mind the panty stuff (as I know how paranoid girls can be about this), instead I hated the clear stupidity of class D and the fact that nothing properly interesting happened.
I hope the last episode will make up for it. So far it feels like Aldnoah.Zero, great premise, bad execution and ending.

While the flashback does suggest his loneliness, I do not think it solely focuses on it (DON'T DARE SLANDER THE ALDNOAH.ZERO). As I fathom it, flashback indicates that: 1. The facility was a major failure (because those retarded superhumanists, always them) and Ayanouji was the only one who was to be considered a "genius" by those running the facility. What happened between him graduating the facility and "fleeing" to the dystopian school, is to be seen (Note: They could always pull a second "genius" to make him confront Ayanokouji (fresh ideas, never heard of it)). 2. He was moving forward when his comrades (~) were dropping out, making him lonely, for sure. He was also shown to be apathetic in the past, which I believe to be his "raison ďetre" - to help everyone he can and to prevent tragedies around him, WHICH is not thrown out into the public domain and is going deeply inside him. We only see the result.
Sjikke said:
Edit: Or class C is scheming something, Ayanokouji figured it out and is countering it? But they don't seem that smart to me...

Class C did not bail out completely, there are still two students, one of them is Ibuki. They could still score 150 points for figuring out the class leaders (And Ibuki already knows about Horikita since she pulled her card out after asked to do so by Ayanokouji, WHICH was done precisely for Ibuki to see it). They could also keep claiming spots and get Class C the minimal point boost needed to stay relevant, at least.
Daniel_NaumovSep 20, 2017 1:17 PM
Sep 20, 2017 1:26 PM
Apr 2016
Neizaru said:
Daniel_Naumov said:
Most likely they are now working together for *reasons*.

Assumig the author is following conventions, then what about the fire? Ibuki and Horikita's exchange suggestes it was Ayanokoji without consulting Ibuki. What's that supposed to achieve?

I if I remember it correctly, their exchange actually hinted it was Horikita who started the fire? " I was not sure whether it was you or not who started the fire to the manual" were directed at Horikita? Either way, I am also at loss why they are doing this crap. Diversion? Attempted to make rules and directions unavailable? Fun outdoors? Stay tuned.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

171 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

335 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 9, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

291 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 9, 9:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.