Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsuredure Children
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 22, 2021 6:37 AM

Apr 2020
Last episode! I thought Sugawara and Chizuru would become a couple in this episode.

well overall 7/10
Dec 24, 2021 2:36 PM

Mar 2019
So it ends with a soccer match with everyone participating, nice one.

They finally made up!!!! Still no kiss, but I'll take it. Sugawara and Takano as well. Was an extremely funny ride. You can do a lot with only 12 minutes per episode in shows like this one.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 28, 2022 10:52 PM
Feb 2022
glad the episodes are short. it was tough getting through all of them. i didnt hate it, but god this series is soooo boring. very generous 4/10
Apr 5, 2022 3:03 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
So from what I remember, this season doesn't close off as smoothly as I would have wanted it to. There still is quite a bit more material that could've been adapted if I'm not mistaken, but that doesn't mean you can't try and end the season at a satisfactory-enough spot in case the adaptions will cease to continue. It doesn't have to have some grand finale of course, it just needs to tie up a few loose ends in order for it to be truly satisfactory enough that won't leave us wanting more.

Even with its short length, it is paced quickly and there is quite a number of couples to keep track of. But as far as I know, Takase and Kanda (the texters), Chiaki and Kana (the roleplayers), and Takano and Sugawara (the couple with the chick like Miku) are the ones that need some closure. Before watching the last episode, this is what I'm hoping for. The rest of our lovebirds are just fine enough where they are to be able to be left with satisfaction.

After watching the episode:
-Chiaki and Kana: CHECK
-Takano and Sugawara: and DOUBLE CHECK
-Takase and Kanda: huh... no check.

So yeah my already super positive opinion of this has improved even more by realizing that it actually wraps up pretty well. Sure we all want more of this, but I was wrong in thinking before that it didn't at least provide some form of proper closure- which it does especially to the lovebirds that need it. It's just our texting couple that is nowhere to be found, which is funny because their scene was the one that opened up this series to start with. Our last scene with them is the one where he gives some lead to her. I GUESS that should suffice, but I would've want a bit more perhaps. Although tbh they were one of my less favourite couples, so it's not that big of an issue for me. Speaking of which, here is my personal LOVEBIRDS RANKING!!!!??? V

#1. Masafumi Akagi & Ryouko Kaji (duh)
#2. Chiaki Uchimara & Kana Iijima
#3. Shinichi Katori & Kazuko Hosogawa (Ok this doesn't really count, but if it did it would go here)
#4. Yuki Minigawa & Jun Furuya
#5. Chizuru Takano & Takarou Sugawara
#6. Takeru Gouda & Ayaka Kamine
#7. Saki Kanda & Haruhiko Takase
#8. Yamane Takao & Chiyo Kurihara
#9. Kaga Yuuki & Kaoro Nanase (This one BARELY counts, they had only one scene)

Well anyway watching this again also made me feel empty again so I think I'm actually going to get into the manga this time and probably read it all in a day when I have time. It is a shame that so many of your average rom-coms are getting or have already gotten sequel seasons adapted, and this one which is something special, seems to have been disregarded. ;(

I stand by my score. Easy 9/10.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 12, 2022 7:28 AM

May 2020
Sad that there's no confession here, but I'll take it. Chiaki and Kana momments are cute

Overall a very good anime. Full of cuteness and I can't stop grinning while watching this most of the time
┏────────┓
WHY
Is HoneyComeBear so Underrated?

─────────
┗─────────┛
Sep 1, 2022 2:02 AM
Nov 2021
aaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm
Oct 25, 2022 9:01 AM
Nov 2020
nice and wholesome :)
Dec 25, 2022 2:37 AM

Aug 2020
Nice ending, gives some closure yet keeps you interested to see more.
Dec 27, 2022 10:35 PM

Nov 2022
The ending was rather abrupt but this was such a great show, I absolutely loved it. Kamine x Gouda FTW.
Sep 12, 2023 8:22 PM

Dec 2009
Original Notes of 2019:

Sep 27, 2023 2:50 AM
May 2023
Foreshadowing there will be more and never happen? You deceptive bastard
Oct 26, 2023 8:26 AM
Feb 2022
a normal ending. Idk what more to say
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2017

104 by ih8freud »»
Jan 24, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

126 by anunusualweeb »»
Nov 26, 2023 12:58 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leo - Jul 4, 2017

185 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 25, 2023 4:46 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2017

104 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2017

60 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.