Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2017 2:41 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Omg I knew it! It's so freaking sick and insane .... I love it.Now they both have to be werwolfs and ofc they immediately understood that they both are in the same team.
Tada deserved it. I hoped for him to be strangely just a nice guy but yeha .... just using a person as a tool to keep himself safe.

I can't wait for the next manga. I really want to know how this is going to end. So awesome.
YiuumiiOct 1, 2017 8:52 AM

Sep 20, 2017 11:02 AM
Sep 2017
I cant find raw, do you have any link, so airi is the last survivor with 2 wolf then die right ?!
Oct 1, 2017 8:56 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
nhatanh1993aaaa said:
I cant find raw, do you have any link, so airi is the last survivor with 2 wolf then die right ?!

i bought the 3 volumes so idk if you can find it online.

And yes Airi is one of the 3 last survivors but

Jan 17, 2018 9:07 AM

Mar 2015
Wow... I can't believe it. I liked this more than I expected. Although I did called out a few obvious hints in the previous chapters like Marie and Tada have played this game before, because Marie know how prophecy work.

Though I really enjoy it and I'm actually interested in the sequel with Airi being the wolf.

Jan 17, 2018 4:50 PM

Jan 2017
Well I managed to guess who one of the werewolves were by the end of it all.I thought the manga was nice overall and I wouldn't mind reading the sequel.
BlackCiceroJan 17, 2018 4:58 PM
Jan 17, 2018 8:55 PM

Jun 2016
Ever since Marie said she was the prophet i knew it was obvious it was her, Fujiki would never have said he was the real one if he wasn't, if the werewolfs were pros like they said in the beginning, a werewolf would never try to protect the other werewolf to the extent were he would be suspicious , so Fujiki couldn't be it. So, that only meant Marie was the one lying. It was already obvious from the start that Tada was a werewolf, trying to get at least one person to trust him and keep her alive until the end was the most not no suspicious thing he could do if he wanted to have more chances to win, in this case, it was Airi that was the most 'fragile' one, since she knew the first girl who died she was the most traumatized and therefore the best person to get close to and give support. When Tada voted for Marie too along with her sister, Airi and Fujiki i laughed so hard because i was finally 100% sure he was the other werewolf because she was already doomed so he couldn't do anything to change the situation XD (also not mention that in the previous voting to that one, he voted for the fat guy because if he voted for Marie then she could end up being executed which wasn't safe, and voting for Fujiki could have eliminated the chance of dragging him a little bit more to the end since he was super suspicious too)

I really enjoyed the manga and i'm super excited to read the sequel, and this one's by the eyes of werewolf Airi :')
I guess she's going to die in the end too like Tada, it would be great.
Jan 25, 2018 4:43 PM
Dec 2015
I can't wait for the Sequel!!!!! I'm so hyped and wanna see Airi as a werewolf! The sequel is called Jinrou Beast Side right? correct me if I'm wrong.
Feb 10, 2018 12:16 AM

Aug 2014
While I did dig the twist at the end, it doesn't go well with the whole "circle of hate" thing, where everyone in the game was connected somehow and had good reasons for seeking revenge.

I'm not the brightest person around so I won't go as far as calling this a MASSIVE PLOT HOLE...
I mean, what Airi and Inoue would have in common with the new players?! M-Maybe this "second half" of the game won't be like the first but that creates another contradiction, right? It just feels unnatural. The author can address this on the sequel perhaps...

Someone smarter than me can probably answer this... the manga was better than I expected but the twist was the only thing that was above-average, and I still have problems with it, so... a 4/10 sounds about right.
Mar 24, 2018 12:51 AM
Aug 2013
I like the story so much, but there's something odd. First, if Marie is the werewolf, so I agree with Airi thought that she was done played the former game before, along with Tada. But Konomi was not in the former game with her older sister because she's the Villager, so I assume it's her first time in the game. So why Konomi not aware that her sister was missing? Second, if Tada was played in former game, why he just encounter with Konomi in his second game whom have the grudge with?
Aug 12, 2018 9:04 PM

Dec 2015
Eyyyy, that was an awesome ending tbh. I totally expected this manga to suck ass, the first 5 chapters did suck ass, but it was generally a very entertaining story. They didn't fuck up the ending either (thankfully). A pleasant surprise, well done!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 28, 2018 8:42 PM

Jun 2015
topex_psy said:
I like the story so much, but there's something odd. First, if Marie is the werewolf, so I agree with Airi thought that she was done played the former game before, along with Tada. But Konomi was not in the former game with her older sister because she's the Villager, so I assume it's her first time in the game. So why Konomi not aware that her sister was missing? Second, if Tada was played in former game, why he just encounter with Konomi in his second game whom have the grudge with?

That's also what I've been thinking. Konomi should have realized that her sister was missing.

This manga is great but it has several flaws. Still I really enjoyed it.

Also I kinda shipped Airi and Tada but well he's too suspicious.
I hate romance story coz I don't have romance in my life. Yea..I'm such a salty b*tch.
Jan 22, 2021 9:52 PM
Dec 2020
what an amazing plot twist.. never seen anything like it
Aug 6, 2023 6:51 PM

Jul 2016
Pretty satisified with that ending, as bittersweet as it is. Airi and Tada winning together did seem too happy of a conclusion.

And of course they had to play in a new round as the werewolves lmao. Made me wonder - if the two werewolves somehow get killed off ASAP at the start, would the entire gang of surviving villagers be sent off to new games as werewolf pairs?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jinrou Game Chapter 15 Discussion

Yiuumii - Sep 7, 2017

3 by FarCritical »»
Aug 6, 2023 6:30 PM

Poll: » Jinrou Game Chapter 11 Discussion

Yiuumii - Sep 6, 2017

4 by FarCritical »»
Aug 6, 2023 6:28 PM

Poll: » Jinrou Game Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2015

11 by FarCritical »»
Aug 6, 2023 6:27 PM

Poll: » Jinrou Game Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2014

5 by FarCritical »»
Aug 6, 2023 4:21 AM

Poll: » Jinrou Game Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2014

5 by FarCritical »»
Aug 6, 2023 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.