Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2017 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That spirit just can't seem to leave Inaba alone huh?

The episode had some ghostly vibes at first but was pretty lighthearted as usual. I think the strange part is when those three girls came together to use their magic/supernatural abilities together.

Inaba with that spellbook though..I wonder how much he plans to use it this season besides just this episode.
Miura creeped me out this episode.
Stark700Sep 4, 2017 9:05 AM
Sep 4, 2017 8:54 AM
Nov 2016
Pretty funny episode. This show seems to have a serious base with all the youkais and stuff but it is pretty funny for the most part.
Sep 4, 2017 9:13 AM

Aug 2013
It was inevitable that jealous guys would go after Inaba.

That teacher was creepy. He was probably the one that wrote those insults during his school days.

Sep 4, 2017 9:23 AM

Jun 2015
The Norns look like gals when they appeared. Their bickering was amusing. Inaba did well defending himself against those jealous guys. Miura was very creepy in this episode.
Sep 4, 2017 9:32 AM

Jun 2012
3 goddess of fate

Urd power future

Belldandy power present

Skuld power past

belldandy and skuld use make up they skin turn in black but later in manga they skin turn into white again and they old dress are back being norse Mythology.
Sep 4, 2017 9:45 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Liked the reflection on Inaba's life and how he has grown thanks to the people he met.

Looks like the dark energy from the scribbles somehow took over the teacher.
Sep 4, 2017 12:14 PM

Apr 2016
Damn, the cliffhanger.

Those gyaru goddesses were good.
Sep 4, 2017 2:59 PM

Mar 2016
How did that teacher even get hired? hes so creepy...

I read some news that this is getting and second season and will countine into the fall season!!! I wonder what this story has planned ?
UrbanJahtsSep 9, 2017 11:12 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2017 4:28 PM

Jun 2016
They cut some stuff from the manga. There was more abuse hurled at Inaba and the girls for their perceived flirting, not from Miura but the other classmates. Also, when Inaba goes after the jealous kids, they're in a shopping district and glass breaks due to the sound. Inaba caused a lot of damages.

Good episode nonetheless and I'm glad that this got a second season.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Sep 4, 2017 6:45 PM

Mar 2010
Ah the usual this-youkai series cliffhanger D:, but still , that Miura dude though , creeeeep. and that three petit goddess , lmao that was funny appearance lol haha, 2 more episodes for this cour :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2017 6:45 PM

Mar 2010
MonoJuMal said:
They cut some stuff from the manga. There was more abuse hurled at Inaba and the girls for their perceived flirting, not from Miura but the other classmates. Also, when Inaba goes after the jealous kids, they're in a shopping district and glass breaks due to the sound. Inaba caused a lot of damages.

Good episode nonetheless and I'm glad that this got a second season.

This series is the adaptation to the light novel . The manga has a bit additional content from the novel :)
Sep 5, 2017 1:55 AM

Mar 2017
I hope there are more than 12 episodes, but people are saying that there will be a second season. It feels like it might have 13 episodes.

Where's Hase when you need him?

Edit: Hehe. It's a second cour. https://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-08-07/elegant-yokai-apartment-life-anime-to-continue-for-2nd-cour/.119862
OPObsessedSep 5, 2017 2:06 AM
    have a berry

good day lol
Sep 5, 2017 2:15 AM
Mar 2017
High drama with the drama club! With 2 episodes to go...is this going to be the cliffhanger for the season? I hope it's resolved ep11 with a fun light-hearted ep12. With more Hase and Inaba Dad and Mum awkwardness!
Sep 5, 2017 3:10 AM

Mar 2010
Laprido said:
High drama with the drama club! With 2 episodes to go...is this going to be the cliffhanger for the season? I hope it's resolved ep11 with a fun light-hearted ep12. With more Hase and Inaba Dad and Mum awkwardness!

oh you just want the fanservice stuff :P
Sep 5, 2017 4:37 AM
Mar 2017
Sebastian333 said:
Laprido said:

oh you just want the fanservice stuff :P

What?? Noo of course not! It's just that cherry on top of the cake that was hiding under the icing so you don't notice it until you take a bite...mmmmmmm

I just really like this series - it's really grown on me and it's the simulcast I look forward to most every week now. With or without undertones ;)

I'm interested to know why though...for almost half the season Inaba is communicating to Hase through letters as if he's on the other end of the country and now pow! Hase's over every other day! I doubt it's a plot device though.
LapridoSep 5, 2017 4:42 AM
Sep 5, 2017 5:10 AM
Apr 2016
Laprido said:

I just really like this series - it's really grown on me and it's the simulcast I look forward to most every week now. With or without undertones ;)

I'm interested to know why though...for almost half the season Inaba is communicating to Hase through letters as if he's on the other end of the country and now pow! Hase's over every other day! I doubt it's a plot device though.

Well Inaba obviously isn't into texting :P

Also this show has grown on me a lot too! Too bad the animation is pretty average but it's honestly so fun to watch!
Phosphophyllite is best gem
Sep 5, 2017 5:15 AM

Apr 2012
Feels like dropping tbh. The first half of the series was alright, but now, I don't know...

Guess I won't be watching S2 after all.
EratiKSep 5, 2017 5:47 AM
Sep 5, 2017 5:19 AM
Mar 2017
EratiK said:
Feels like dropping tbh, guess I won't be watching S2 after all.

That's a shame...never say never though!
Sep 5, 2017 5:24 AM
Mar 2017
Blue_Pie_Ninja said:
Laprido said:

Well Inaba obviously isn't into texting :P

Also this show has grown on me a lot too! Too bad the animation is pretty average but it's honestly so fun to watch!

If the hieronicon hadn't turned up apart from me wondering where all these other characters in the main credits were from - it would have shortened my attention span considerably...even with the Inaba/Hase bait: you can't tell me when two male characters turn to look at each other and floating glowy things suddenly appear around them that isn't an indication of...well something lol
Sep 5, 2017 5:26 AM

Jan 2015
Nice going Inaba. You already have harem, even though they're just minor characters. And you're able to fight without Hase's help.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 5, 2017 5:42 AM

Mar 2013
Aye MC is building his harem ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shame how Tashiro is always the one who end up getting suffered lol. Even in preview, it seems something bad happens with her. Poor girl's bad luck doesn't have any rest lmao
Sep 5, 2017 9:55 AM
Mar 2016
Well, then looks like Tasho and Inaba found something and it's very pissed, fuck no Tasho panty shot.
Sep 5, 2017 3:51 PM

Nov 2013
damn when i found this will have a 2nd half i kinda wanted to drop...
but knowing Kugimiya Rie will have more work on this...meh i guess i'll continue ... geez

"just scare them" BOOM LOL
that girl fight tho =D
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Sep 6, 2017 9:17 AM
Mar 2017
But Cait Sith told us this was cool...makes me wish they'd have an ep where Inaba goes into their "world" to explore the petite's side of things!
Sep 6, 2017 9:57 PM

Jun 2016
Aaand Inaba is now reall a certified chick magnet and every guy in his school hates him.

We have a sexist professor, ladies and gents, better prepare them torch, we're gonna burn him. Lmfao.

"What's flirting?"
"Basically, it means you want sex----"

So fucking dead. I sincerely love these three girls. Hahaha!

Ugh. Those "Norns" are so funny. So many lovable girls in this anime, maaan. <3

Loved this episode, as always. :)

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 7, 2017 6:07 AM

Sep 2011
Mmh, I have mixed feelings about this series so far: I liked the first half, taking it as introductive of the setting and the characters, the second half tho... pretty plain, and this episode was hella boring imho.
It feels like it's going nowhere, events happen in a really slow pace/tempo.
It got a s2, so that's probably the reason why, but i find it annoying nonetheless
Sep 7, 2017 5:53 PM

Jan 2008
Those 3 jealous dirtbags seem pent up...I know a sure fire way of getting rid of lust...using one of Inaba's many unexpectedly dangerously lethal summoning from the petit book to castrate those guys, like that giant bird from a few episodes back to chomp off their junk... they won't be getting it up, if "it" doesn't exist anymore. And it'd be a treat for the bird as well, so win-win.

The teacher Miura assaulting Tashio is grounds for a whopping. The moment he laid hands on her was when everything is now fair game. If Miura "accidentally" dies from being beat by Inaba (doubt it'll happen, but we can dream), he's got Tashio to back him up in justifying self-defense from her being assaulted; both fearing for their life as Miura shouted "girls should die" while hurling her away...that's attempted murder right there. And with an over 90% conviction rate in Japan, that guy's life is finished even if he gets out alive.
Sep 8, 2017 3:00 AM

Oct 2008
Looks like Inaba & Tashiro got really into a deep trouble because of that creep-sensei!
4/5.

Sep 14, 2017 7:13 AM

May 2017
MC has a nice harem (even if it's just a genuine friendship) Tashiro and her friends along with the MC is more interesting than the plot and the boring apartment sorrynotsorry and lol those 3 gyarus
Sep 25, 2017 12:01 PM

Sep 2013
More jealous guys coming to cause trouble.
Mc and tashiro find hate scribbles and the teacher gets aggressive.
Oct 13, 2017 10:45 PM

Oct 2012
Ofc those boys are jealous of him! Everyone are jealous of handsome and popular with girls MC xD

Norn gals.. lol
I prefer their goddess clothes

How can that scribble become something like that? It doesn't make sense, but then again.. it's anime logic
I hate her shoes for blocking the view xD
"Signature removed"
Aug 28, 2018 1:31 PM

May 2012
This sure became quite some interesting little arc I must say! Looking quite forwards for the next episode.
Jan 3, 2022 7:52 AM

Feb 2020
Those 3 gyarus were hilarious. xD

Wow.. Things got serious. Their teacher snapped pretty badly.
Oct 3, 2023 4:52 AM
Aug 2022
He has the hots for his best friend girls, stop clinging to him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2017

40 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 4, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2017

31 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2017

30 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2017

27 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:35 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2017

22 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 4:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.