Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 14, 2019 5:18 PM

Oct 2015
I guess Holy Roman empire still thinks Chibitalia is a girl, poor guy. The dream was about to reveal he was indeed a boy, but it had to to cut in the most crucial part. I still feel bad for Canada, they are still confusing it with the U.S and that situation with France and England certainly ticked him off. But my favorite part was when Cuba apologized to him for confusing him with America but later still did the same thing, I guess that country can't catch a break. After all Canada is in North America, almost speak in the same accent and resides next to the US, so they are pretty much similar.

Overall I enjoyed it. At first I couldn't get into it but later on I got attached to the characters and the parody of the historical events. My favorite parts were the heartwarming moments of Liechtenstein and Switzerland, Chibitalia, Russia and his two sisters(Ukraine and Belarus) and German/Italia moments. My favorite character was Germany, he was tough but yet compassionate. But sometimes it got too confusing and unfunny with the repeating of gags!

6/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 5, 2023 1:32 PM
Apr 2020
The only reason this is remotely getting a 3 star is that it helped me pass IB MYP history exams. other than that I regret that it keeps on feeding on my soul every day. damn you hetalia and your international relation personafacations
May 30, 2023 1:33 PM
May 2020
Bye-Bye Hetalia!
May 30, 2023 1:35 PM
May 2020
It was so nice to finally see the other countries be nice and apologetic to Canada.  Even if it was temporary.  
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Netherlands

Infernalization - May 12

6 by Infernalization »»
May 13, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Hetalia Axis Powers Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

YuaLaurant - May 25, 2009

77 by TangyTea »»
May 7, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Axis Powers Hetalia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

sniW - Jan 25, 2009

163 by _Einzbern_ »»
Feb 4, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Hetalia Axis Powers Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Gucia - Dec 13, 2009

55 by remmii »»
Sep 4, 2023 3:35 AM

Poll: » Hetalia Axis Powers Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Haruka-SD - Jun 15, 2009

64 by remmii »»
Aug 26, 2023 3:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.