Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 30, 2017 6:07 AM
Sep 2015
Tendo Karen Best girl ^^
Aug 30, 2017 6:40 AM
Jul 2012
I feel inclined to say Chiaki, but at the same time I think they should be best friends rather than lovers. Aguri belongs to Uehara. Anyway, I think Amano should be with Tendou Karen. I hope their relationship lasts, but I feel like some kind of BS will ruin it soon somehow :S

When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Aug 30, 2017 7:43 AM

Nov 2014
I vote for Tendou. Normally Chiaki would be obvious choice for me, but for some reason Karen is more fitting in this case.
Aug 30, 2017 9:13 AM

Jul 2015
Karen is best girl!!

She is just soooo dere for Amano-kun, it would be a crime if they don't end up together.

I agree with teubert2, Chiaki should be better served as a friend and thar Uehara×Aguri is also a OTP

Edit: I disagree with the categorization of this Poll. Karen is NOT an airhead, that would be Aguri-chan. Karen is, however, blonde and extremely bishoujo, though.
DapiferAug 30, 2017 9:22 AM
Sep 1, 2017 2:26 PM
Sep 2015
Dapifer said:
Karen is best girl!!

She is just soooo dere for Amano-kun, it would be a crime if they don't end up together.

I agree with teubert2, Chiaki should be better served as a friend and thar Uehara×Aguri is also a OTP

Edit: I disagree with the categorization of this Poll. Karen is NOT an airhead, that would be Aguri-chan. Karen is, however, blonde and extremely bishoujo, though.

Yeah, she's not an airhead but she has a clumsy which is reallllllly cute. But airhead sounds better than clumsy although the nuance is fundamentally different (u know clumsy=ecchi a common misunderstanding). So decided to leave as airhead ^^`
Sep 2, 2017 6:37 AM
Apr 2011
None because the author will keep teasing the fans until the light novel is not popular anymore.
Sep 2, 2017 11:17 AM
Jul 2018
Karen Tendou. He & Chiaki don't seem to have much chemistry and him taking Aguri from Uehara feels so wrong.
Sep 2, 2017 8:29 PM
Jun 2017
Uehara best girl and best guy
Sep 7, 2017 5:08 AM

Jul 2011
Tendo +1, Aguri -1

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Sep 7, 2017 2:29 PM
Nov 2016
It seems 62.02% of people have shit taste, Chiaki is obviously best girl.
Sep 7, 2017 11:25 PM

Nov 2014
Terkhev said:
I vote for Tendou. Normally Chiaki would be obvious choice for me, but for some reason Karen is more fitting in this case.

Forget that. After ep. 9 Konoha best girl.
Sep 8, 2017 6:54 AM

Aug 2017
The most viable one of course.
"I'm tired, Boss. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly at each other."
- John Coffey, Green Miles
Sep 8, 2017 12:34 PM
Dec 2013
Seaweed Head please.
Sep 8, 2017 7:34 PM
Jul 2016
Tendou the best waifu :3
Sep 8, 2017 9:21 PM

Sep 2015
Karen all the way.

I can see the merit in Keita/Chiaki...and why it makes sense on paper, but watching Karen and Keita act like love-struck goofballs is infinitely more interesting to me. Karen's "breakdown" has honestly been the highlight of the show so far.
Sep 9, 2017 10:33 AM
Jul 2017
Honestly all of them are such funny characters I don't really care all that much, but I predict he would end up with Karen (I haven't read the LN and im only on ep 8), even though I voted for seaweed head :P
Sep 9, 2017 2:32 PM

Sep 2015
I chose Chiaki, feels a better match.
Sep 9, 2017 4:18 PM

Aug 2017
I'm quite torn, at the start I really liked Karen and was rooting for her since she is clearly in love with Amano. However after the last 2 episodes I've started to lean more to picking Chiaki, I just feel like Chiaki and Amano have a lot more in common and also have a much stronger backbone to their relationship. They have been friends (and in their eyes really close friends) on mobile games for a long time and also on Chiaki's game dev site.

Chiaki's love-struck face when she goes into her room and goes through her old messages with the new knowledge that they were from Amano is what has won me over.

Obviously nothing is set in stone until Amano learns the truth about Chiaki, he could either be completely unfazed and continue dating Karen or could switch over to dating Chiaki. I'll be happy with either of those endings but I'm hoping for the Chiaki one.
Sep 9, 2017 10:43 PM

Dec 2015
I have been Team Karen since episode 1,

I still support Karen, since she's cute and it's amusing to watch how in love she is.
It's not the Slates that is essential to people. What we need is...
Well...
A small table to share a meal... That's more than enough.

That's my conclusion. The answer I've reached as the Silver King.
Sep 12, 2017 7:07 AM

May 2013
It would be very funny and sad at the same time if Amano actually ends up with Aguri lmao. If what happened in the board game actually happens it would be one hell of a result due to the chain of misunderstandings of their stupidity.

I was torn between Chiaki and Karen. I want the star-crossed Chiaki to win for once more than his crush on Karen or at least make Amano acknowledge her more. They're practically the same person but different genders. Karen, could find a new partner if she and Amano have a break-up with no regrets but if not she'd definitely turn into the elite blond lone wolf lmao.

I vote for Chiaki x Amano.
Sep 12, 2017 7:11 AM

Jan 2014
Him and Uehara should just date each other. Duh.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Sep 27, 2017 8:26 AM

Jul 2015
Lnlover said:
Dapifer said:
Karen is best girl!!

Yeah, she's not an airhead but she has a clumsy which is reallllllly cute. But airhead sounds better than clumsy although the nuance is fundamentally different (u know clumsy=ecchi a common misunderstanding). So decided to leave as airhead ^^`

Oh yeah, I wasn't trying yo diss you in regards of calling her an airhead :P

And I do agree, she is so dere and ackward around Keita that is just pure moe :D
Sep 27, 2017 8:39 AM

Apr 2016
There is a romance in this ? Funny i never noticed that.
Oct 12, 2017 12:06 PM
Jul 2015
no konoha, no vote
Jan 7, 2018 1:32 PM
Apr 2016
Honestly I'm shipping all the way for Karen in my eyes Karen 100% best girl buuuuut the way things are going in the LN I don't wanna spoil anything (Yes I'm dumb and thgis is my second post still don't know how to use the spoiler filter) but one thing's for sure this will all end when MC finds out that Chiaki is his online friend I really hope they don't go cliche and after he finds out he picks Chiaki instead he finds out that Chiaki is really important to him as a friend and goes with Karen but I really think they will go cliche... Oh man let's hope not #TEAMKAREN
Mar 9, 2018 11:38 AM
Jul 2015
Zelev said:

They are not gays, so obviously both of them will need their own GFs.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Mar 9, 2018 1:31 PM

Jan 2014
CoolitzHubertXVI said:
Zelev said:

They need each other. It's the only solution.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Mar 17, 2018 5:20 PM

Jun 2016
CoolitzHubertXVI said:
Zelev said:

Actually.. they can't be gay but could be bisexual since they have already been attracted to girls (and probably guys too latter, it is not impossible), but i understand this was originally a joke. I just wanted to say that you are incorrect for saying they need their girlfriends only because it can be 'boyfriend' too, that's all :P

As to the poll, i voted Chiaki. I was never a big fan of Amano x Tendou.
Apr 18, 2018 1:07 PM
Jan 2018
Properly named as
Misunderstandings The Anime
Nov 17, 2020 9:56 AM
Nov 2020
Just one more last comment for the dog s******* who ship that pink hair alien type of girl is your brain working properly or not
That's the question i wanna know
To the dear respected brain damaged voter who voted for aguri,
I hope u should have proper treatment first then
join us in comment section
And those who wants season2
Just fuugging stop okay
Like what the healllll
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

Aug 2014
KAren best for him, but Aguri is best friend
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

More topics from this board

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM

» Do people not understand that this is a parody? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Feb 23, 2023

61 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

320 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2017

179 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.