Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 23, 2017 7:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So the first semester of class ended and they got a Summer pool party. Welp, this episode pretty much had the most fan service with the swimsuits. Hell, even Horikita decides to join the party.

Class D and even Class B joins in for the fun.
I'm also somewhat surprised that even the top students at school like Sakayanagi showed up. Class D's boys are also such perverts

Aug 23, 2017 9:16 AM
Apr 2015
Worst episode so far.

It was not because of fanservice but the stupid plan and such.
Aug 23, 2017 9:19 AM
Jun 2013
Okay. I don't mind about fan service because it's from 4.5 but.... The directors RUINED the story because they bring MOST HEROINE devlopments to Horikita? WT hell?

Aug 23, 2017 9:24 AM

Jan 2016
just one thing to say the director/author sure like horikita too much to replace all other character development with ayanokoji with horikita
RaiZeroAug 23, 2017 9:39 AM
Aug 23, 2017 9:27 AM
Jun 2013
RaiZero said:
just one thing to say the producer/author sure like horikita too much to replace all other character development with ayanokoji with horikita

Yeah, they extremely ruin this adaptation because they're Horikita's fan.
Aug 23, 2017 9:28 AM

Dec 2014
Aside from the crincy plan there was enough plot this week

Aug 23, 2017 9:49 AM

Aug 2013
So many fan service in this episode. I'm satisfied. But the guys really went all out for that stupid plan. Good thing Ayanokouji was there.

Aug 23, 2017 9:57 AM
Jul 2018
A much more light-hearted break from what happened last ep, giving more development on Horikita. It's a little odd seeing her act normal around Ayanokouji after what happened.
Aug 23, 2017 10:02 AM

Jul 2014
Its a breather episode and the infamous fanservice obligatory ep.
Sadly I didnt enjoy it, the girls being hot aside (which I enjoyed) I hated the parts when they switch with the guy's stupid plan and failed atempts at comedy.
Last part had Horikita smile so I guess it was worth it.
Also Sakura being adorable.
I havent said this before but my God... all of em are fcking hot.

I also dont mind them going full on Horikita only development, she's by far the only interesting girl out of the cast, well her and Arisu. Besides so long as Ayanokoji is in it then theres no problem, he's the reason why Im watching this in the 1st place.
Aug 23, 2017 10:15 AM

Mar 2016
that was so disappointing

seriously a fanservice episode?? after all that plot development in the last. ew i wish i didnt watch this episode because its going to annoy me for the rest of the series smh
Aug 23, 2017 10:15 AM

Apr 2017
Service and somehow funny that's how I would describe this episode tbh. I expected some interaction between MC and the A class girl but it didn't happen :(
Aug 23, 2017 10:22 AM
Aug 2017
I thought it was decent. Yea, it's your typical pool fanservice episode but it was a good opportunity to slip that Comedy i thought the show was lacking of (in the page, they say it's a Comedy).
WILL YOU STOP WHINING!?
No I don't understand! You snap at people, you're scary, you tried to eat me, but you're also kind and you're filled with life!
You gave me a name when I was a number, you gave me that compass, you taught me what it means to be alive!
That's why I care about you Velvet! I'll protect you for my own sake. I don't care if you're malevolent, or if it was pointless! If it's a mistake to love you, then I"ll fight the whole world! A world without you, Velvet, is the one thing I couldn't bear!
Eat my arm, just leave me the other one! I need it to clobber the jerk who made my Velvet cry!
-Laphicet, Tales of Berseria

Aug 23, 2017 10:23 AM
Jul 2017
There was a tad too much fanservice in this episode for me, but at least we got some decent character progression towards the end there. Hopefully they'll get back onto the main plot next week
Aug 23, 2017 10:23 AM
Jul 2017
halovn113 said:
Okay. I don't mind about fan service because it's from 4.5 but.... The directors RUINED the story because they bring MOST HEROINE devlopments to Horikita? WT hell?

maton456fullAug 23, 2017 10:29 AM
Aug 23, 2017 10:24 AM
Jul 2017
It's a filler...Worst episode of the series
Aug 23, 2017 10:24 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
This episode tried really hard to be funny, but it wasn't. It got repetitive and stupid to the point where it wasn't "so-dumb-that-it's-funny" but rather "so-dumb-that-it's-boring". Considering that this season is only 12 episodes (it has four volumes planned to be released, each with 3 episodes), it's a shame that they wasted an episode on an obligatory fanservice episode. Stuff like this is better off left as an OVA bundled with a LN volume. That's the best way to do things from a business standpoint.

Since I only read the first two volumes of the LN, was this episode content from the third volume, or was it an adaptation of a side story? If it's stuff that's in the next volume, then I guess Lerche adapted this to keep the adaptation loyal. But if this is an adaptation of some random side story, then Lerche's a dumbass.

2/5
Aug 23, 2017 10:27 AM

Mar 2014
i find the show's fanservice to be pretty hilarious tbh, what with all the girls having unnaturaly large breasts

anyway I think that at the very least it was a nice change, we got to see something more light-hearted because this anime is taking most things a bit *too* seriously (excluding the stalker incident)
Aug 23, 2017 10:29 AM
Mar 2014
...SUPER DISAPPOINTING....
How dare Horikita took over Karuizawa place like that!!!
Ayanokouji Support should and will always be Karuizawa's role and not Horikita...
This supposed to be important scene to develop the relation between the two characters.

Btw, I dont consider this information a spoiler considering the anime goes a very different route.
This is supposedly some parts of Volume 4.5 of LN... They decided to cut it out and put it in between volume 2 and 3, while replacing all Karuizawa with Horikita...
Man....I am super pissed....
Maybe Lerche plan for this episode before volume 6 so they dont know just how popular is Karuizawa, otherwise I think this is a very stupid move...
....sorry have to cool down a bit....
aquaspirit39Aug 23, 2017 10:33 AM
Aug 23, 2017 10:30 AM
Feb 2016
It's a fact, worst episode... wtf was that continuing like that after 6 episode end ? :/
Aug 23, 2017 10:32 AM

Jan 2016
GoldenDevilGamer said:
This episode tried really hard to be funny, but it wasn't. It got repetitive and stupid to the point where it wasn't "so-dumb-that-it's-funny" but rather "so-dumb-that-it's-boring". Considering that this season is only 12 episodes (it has four volumes planned to be released, each with 3 episodes), it's a shame that they wasted an episode on an obligatory fanservice episode. Stuff like this is better off left as an OVA bundled with a LN volume. That's the best way to do things from a business standpoint.

Since I only read the first two volumes of the LN, was this episode content from the third volume, or was it an adaptation of a side story? If it's stuff that's in the next volume, then I guess Lerche adapted this to keep the adaptation loyal. But if this is an adaptation of some random side story, then Lerche's a dumbass.

2/5

it's from volume 4.5 also an anime original with the actual character development of ayanokoji and horikita should be with someone else
Aug 23, 2017 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
Bad episode, by far the worst so far. Reasons:

The episode was practically all around fan service. And "comedy" I guess. Bad, lame one.

No plot development whatsoever. Just a childish "prank" gone wrong.

I didn't like how it ended also.

All in all, crap. I hate when there's a good plot development and suddenly you have a fan service ep that can ruin the anime. 1 episode on a 12 ep anime can have a huge difference. Therefore wasting one like this is sad.

The worse is, the majority of the comments on this anime are all about boobs etc.. and episodes like this just aggravate the problem. Superficial bullshit.

removed-userAug 23, 2017 10:43 AM
Aug 23, 2017 10:35 AM

Jan 2016
aquaspirit39 said:
...SUPER DISAPPOINTING....
How dare Horikita took over Karuizawa place like that!!!
Ayanokouji Support should and will always be Karuizawa's role and not Horikita...
This supposed to be important scene to develop the relation between the two characters.

Btw, I dont consider this information a spoiler considering the anime goes a very different route.

well you're right about that

Aug 23, 2017 10:36 AM

May 2015
I don't know about LN's plot but I only know 2 things :
Ayanokoji X Horikita would become the best ever couple if there were to be paired.
Sakayanagi is just too cute !!!
Aug 23, 2017 10:37 AM

Aug 2008
Holly shit, that was terrible. Gamers level humour coupled with awful side characters probably nobody gives a damn about. It was boring, predictable, unfunny and basically a complete waste of episode. For fucks sake, even moron ending sentences with "de gozaru" was there, how low can you sink? Feels like a filler (i. e. anime original). And I heard they already cut off some important parts so the question stands, what the fuck anime.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 23, 2017 10:38 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
RaiZero said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

2/5

it's from volume 4.5 also an anime original with the actual character development of ayanokoji and horikita should be with someone else
Yeah, I found out later about it being from a side volume. And this adaptation changed Horikita's role in the previous episode too, so I'm not surprised that Lerche decided to give her the benefit in this episode too.
Aug 23, 2017 10:38 AM

Nov 2016
Come on, man! They worked so hard to set up those cameras. What a buzzkiller.
Now, getting serious, it's definitely easier to be by oneself, but not always better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2017 10:42 AM
Feb 2014
This episode was horrible but at the last seconds of the pool Sakura saved it a bit. Saying sorry while submerging. :)
Aug 23, 2017 10:45 AM

Jan 2016
Worst episode by far, no necessity of fanservice in an anime like that
Aug 23, 2017 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
halovn113 said:

Can you tell me where you found the manga? I can only find until 3.0
Aug 23, 2017 10:55 AM
May 2016
I'm slowly getting to the point when I feel like I should drop the show.

So dissappointing...
Aug 23, 2017 10:57 AM

Jun 2015
The fanservice was strong in this episode. Some boys from Class D were going to plant cameras to peek on the girls, but Ayanokoji and Horikita stopped them. Their plan was very stupid.
Aug 23, 2017 11:02 AM
Sep 2009
Fillers in a 12-episode anime. Sigh.
Aug 23, 2017 11:02 AM

Sep 2015
Uh what? why all the focus on Horikita now? this anime realy want us to ship them.
Into the Internet!
Aug 23, 2017 11:11 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Got some nice info there on some of the other notable students at the beginning....I kinda feel like they're gonna be more involved in the show now because of it

But other than that, my body couldn't take this episode.....It's hard to watch this when every freaking girl in the show are beyond sexy lol And that elaborate plot to peak on the girls changing was laughably ridiculous xD

I'm really happy that Horikita enjoyed herself though :)
Aug 23, 2017 11:12 AM
Nov 2015
Well that was a letdown of an episode. It wasn't really necessary. And here I was thinking that finally Karuizawa would get more screen time.

Anyway, I don't see this anime going beyond 12/13 episodes so I hope they dedicate the remaining 5- 6 episodes to just Volume 3 of the LN. Read from somewhere (I don't recall where) that Volume 3 is too good to be squeezed into just 3 episodes so I hope Lerche doesn't rush things.
swampert260Aug 23, 2017 11:19 AM
Aug 23, 2017 11:18 AM

Aug 2015
Producers are just too scared to make pool episodes non-fanservice episodes. Apparently there was genuine character development in this part of the story, but since this series only has 12 episodes and will probably not get another season, they don't want to invest any time in other characters than the main hero and heroine. Plus they don't want to piss off the fans who've waited for fanservice, which didn't even look good (everyone suddenly got huge racks). Chances are nothing really good will happen in the volumes that'll get adapted.
Aug 23, 2017 11:29 AM
Aug 2015
I'm sad they wasted an episode of a very likely 12 episodes anime with fanservice again (I like the girls' design but not when their boobs jiggle into my face while my ikemen either do nothing or think of some stupid plan..an anime like this doesn't need fanservice), especially after the ending of the last ep got me hyped. I really hope they put at least the MCs past into this season, otherwise I'm pissed because I really love him.
I like Horikita, but reading she got the lines from another girl pisses me off again because while I didn't read the LN I HATE it when anime studios do this.
Overall the episode was fine on itself, but a total waste of precious time.
Is there a place I can read the LN? I'm not gonna do it before the anime ends but in case I need more of MC...haha.
YokiiiAug 23, 2017 11:35 AM
Aug 23, 2017 11:35 AM

Dec 2009
After last episode I was so hyped and now I'm just disappointed :( Too much fanservice for my liking, and I've watched A LOT of harems. Not many have such quality boobs, good for the guys I guess :"(

I hope next episode until the end of the show goes back to the main plot and does it well. Tho I have to say the last bit with Sakura splashing him was really cute. She's still best girl to me :D (she probably won't get much more character development though sadly)
Aug 23, 2017 11:43 AM

Jul 2014
I usually like the fanservice episodes and I liked that part, it would have been a shame to waste the pretty character design xD But the whole cameras plan was so stupid and boring, I didn't laugh any single time with that.

The scene of Sakura in the pool was the best, she's so adorable xD

SkyLETVAug 23, 2017 4:39 PM
Aug 23, 2017 11:46 AM

Feb 2016
LOL whats with the lots of hate towards the typical fanservice episode? is not like the whole anime centers on this episode lmao, is not like 1 episode would be enough to destroy an anime. A lot of anime like this one, has a beach/pool episode, is not such a big deal coming from an anime that has shown fanservice before (specially from a source that had a fanservice part scoring the tits of the girls if i'm not mistaken) The fanservice wasn't even that much lmao.

"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 23, 2017 11:46 AM
Jun 2013
Nocturn3 said:
halovn113 said:

Can you tell me where you found the manga? I can only find until 3.0

Chinese. If you can read it.
Aug 23, 2017 11:47 AM

Feb 2016
Tokoya said:
Got some nice info there on some of the other notable students at the beginning....I kinda feel like they're gonna be more involved in the show now because of it

But other than that, my body couldn't take this episode.....It's hard to watch this when every freaking girl in the show are beyond sexy lol And that elaborate plot to peak on the girls changing was laughably ridiculous xD

I feel like only you and me actually enjoyed this episode, lot of people are complaining for a single fanservice episode for an anime that already have shown fanservice before
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 23, 2017 11:50 AM
Jun 2013
HereticHunter said:
Tokoya said:

I feel like only you and me actually enjoyed this episode, lot of people are complaining for a single fanservice episode for an anime that already have shown fanservice before

Nah. Fan service is fine. But the thing i freaking hate the most is they replace and give every heroine development to Horikita. Last ep is Ichonose and this ep is Kei. What's next? Horikita will knows the "white room" instead of Arisu?
Aug 23, 2017 11:51 AM

Aug 2013
I guess we know why Ichinose is collecting all those points now, she really wants to transfer to class A.

Aug 23, 2017 11:52 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
HereticHunter said:
Tokoya said:

Every school based show has a beach-ish episode too, so I dunno why people are surprised

If anything we can all take away the fact that this brought Horikita a bit closer to the main group as well as to further express how Class D will not stand by and be pushed around
Aug 23, 2017 11:53 AM

Jun 2014
This episode really feels like it should have been an OVA.

Maybe they wanted to do a cool down episode after the drama of the last few episodes but after the way last week's episode ended, I was really looking forward to seeing where the show would go from there. Instead, it was simply a typical "let's be pervs and peek on the girls" episode. It was decent entertainment but I would have liked to see the story progress....
thebrentinator24Aug 23, 2017 11:57 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 23, 2017 11:58 AM

Apr 2015
What a waste of time.
Aug 23, 2017 12:01 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
zyke said:

Are you so deep in your delusions that you cannot differentiate reality from hentai?

what does hentai have to do with anything? theres girls in real life with huge boobs, all you have to do is either go outside like to the beach or even a damn grocery store or just fucking google natural large breasts

have you seriously never seen a girl/woman with boobs as big as the girls in this anime???

what the fuck?
Aug 23, 2017 12:03 PM

Nov 2010
That was bad, not Kyouka no Kanata idol episode level of bad, but pretty close.
The worst thing isn't even the fanservice, but the incredible stupid plan. They showed how intriguing and elaborate stuff can be in this show in the last episodes and destroyed the intelligent ideas with this kind of bullshit 'plan'.
Nothing in this episode made sense. The high risk plan made no sense in the light of the serious atmosphere of the show as a whole, it makes no sense that they ommunicate in morsecode like crazy (i know it was supposed to be funny) and the whole interaction made little to no sense, from the big dog meeting to the speech on the jump tower.

Just bad, really bad.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Jul 1, 2017

344 by Laachii »»
Jun 9, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

529 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

236 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

292 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2017

358 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 8, 11:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.