Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 15, 2008 12:44 PM

Mar 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seeing Hiromi cheerful like that almost felt...wrong . oh well
and That was pretty bold of her do go kiss Shin O_o
2 episodes to go , and I just have no more clue where they are going with this story.
Noe ? Hiromi ? Hiromi ? Noe ? who will win ? dunno anymore.
I do know my interest for this show is slowly dying though =/

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Mar 15, 2008 12:46 PM
Nov 2007
Awww I missed out by 11 seconds or something hahahaha

Anyway, I want episode 12 NOW. Too bad we all have to wait a week.
Mar 15, 2008 9:52 PM

Mar 2008
That episode was pretty good in my opinion! I really don't care for Hiromi too much, i want shin to be with Noe!

I didn't know much of what they were saying though since I watched the Raw version.
Mar 15, 2008 10:59 PM

Feb 2008
i like hiromi but now she's no much story to say, looks it is a shinxhiromi end.

i just wanna know how shin refuses noe
Mar 16, 2008 4:38 AM

Jun 2007
omg,is noe try to commit suicide at the ending???or wat??
Mar 16, 2008 6:53 AM

Feb 2008
Really good episode. Loved Hiromi X Shin kiss, even though it seemed a rushed (imo).
And I wonder what Noe was going to do at the end.

Can't believe there's only 2 episodes left T_T
Mar 16, 2008 7:16 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
I'm really happy that Aiko and Miyokichi are getting back together, I didn't want it to end with a sad Ai-chan.

Episode was really nice as well, I'm looking forward to the next episode. I really want to know what Noe and Shin have to say to each other there.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 16, 2008 8:35 AM

Jan 2008
cyruz said:
I'm really happy that Aiko and Miyokichi are getting back together, I didn't want it to end with a sad Ai-chan

Yea, I thought that was the bright spot of the epi, also. I liked this epi. Noe's brother is in the worst of all places. Can't have his sister, Can't have Hiromi.
Mar 16, 2008 8:56 AM

Sep 2007
Nice ep, but nothing special in my opinion...
I just don't care anymore which pairing it will be in the ending, this way I can enjoy it so or so :D

Looking forward to the next ep (which should decide the pairing, I guess)

Mar 16, 2008 8:57 AM

Oct 2007
That ending left everything cloudy again.

I like that Ai and Miyo starting over again.
I am glad I didn't have to slap Hiromi. I would have got pissed at her if she didn't make that phone call. However, now she knows something is up. What happened to Noe before now happened to Hiromi.

Jun got put in his place finally. The truth hurts doesn't it. Accept your fate and move on!

Noe...dearest...you are losing your mind. You can't keep running away like that. For the love of bob don't kill the chicken! It won't be able to fly at all in the ocean! Shin needs to talk to her fast!

The person I want to smack today will be Shin. That story ending sucked. Hhe took it to a place that wasn't the focus. (I'll take my predictions to the thread.) Speaking of not being in focus...Shin...you are two timing Noe. You haven't officially broken up with her. You keep thinking about her when you are with Hiromi. That's not good. You are being indecisive!

Now I'm sure all will be well by the end but the writers know how to get my emotions. I was going to give it a 3/5 due to the sudden neglect that Shin said he was going to take care of but I am playing along with the writer's trap. What a crafty bunch they are! 4/5!

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Mar 16, 2008 8:57 AM

Jul 2007
nice ep, now noe just needs to jump and die so she wont get between them anymore

Hiromi <3
Mar 16, 2008 9:28 AM

Dec 2007
:)) . Music was good
Mar 16, 2008 9:51 AM
Jun 2007
Another cliffhanger... Next episode, NOW.
Mar 16, 2008 10:07 AM

Dec 2007
More victory for Hiromi, I can't possibly complain.

I really hope it continues the way it is now, but Hiromi seems like she's really worried about Shinichirou actually liking Noe, which could screw up everything. There's also Jun's ominous preview line, which I hope is directed towards Noe because it's a more risky choice on the part of the writers. It still could be Shin x Hiromi, which I would be thrilled with, but at the very least Noe's going to help him give his picture book a different ending.
世界は美しくなんかない。 そしてそれ故に、美しい
Mar 16, 2008 10:34 AM
Jun 2007
This show is killing me with all the cliffhanger!

It's so annoying how even at this point i don't know who he will end up with! I really want him to end up with Hiromi. Also Shin,that guy wants to end up with noone being so indecisive as he is.
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2008 10:51 AM

Jan 2007
Noe T_T

It hurts me seeing Noe like that. But it is great buildup for her getting her tears back. I look forward to see how this plays out.
Mar 16, 2008 10:52 AM
Aug 2007
Kotori said:
nice ep, now noe just needs to jump and die so she wont get between them anymore

Hiromi <3

rofl <3 hiromi
Mar 16, 2008 11:13 AM

Oct 2007
good episode even though not much really happaned but still enjoyed it ^_^

poor Noe :(

looking forward to the next epsidoe!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2008 11:15 AM

Oct 2007
Kotori said:

Hiromi <3
OMG what a creative ending... I wouldn't say that I like it but... Well I hope it will be be ShinXHiromi in the end... but seeing the story development this far... I'm pretty sure that it will be ShinXNoe in the end... lol. I wouldn't mind who Shin will end up with again, this series is still the best so far... at least than H2o... blagh... sucks. Waiting for the last episode! If Shin end up with Noe, sad ending to me, but this will the most creative ending to me compared to the most anime/manga before. (Ichigo 100% has the most creative ending so far if you ask me) If Shin ends up with Hiromi, happy ending to me and I will be really satisfied with it. (nothing creative but I still hope for this ending.) Regardless, I will be happy with those two endings... What do you think?
Mar 16, 2008 11:19 AM

Nov 2007
hm..

hiromi's thought, "i love him, but he's still with noe. while jun's keep bugging me around. should i call him or not? but if i call him, he'll jump out and look for heruntil he find her..i showed him that i love him with the kiss..but why he draw that story? is he still confuse with his own feelings? no, he's just too kind&can't hurt noe's feeling. i should let him sort his own feelings. i've settled things with jun so it should be fine. okay, i'll tell him about noe. i have to believe in him"

noe's thought "he said he like me. i like him too, alot!!but his heart full with hiromi. there's no way i can slip in. oh well, it's just you and me jibeta. show me your tears"

shin thought, "i'm finally get some time with hiromi. she kissed me, that's great. but i'm still with noe. and the beach is noe&my place. why she suddenly said she want to go there? only memories of noe is there. noe, i have to show her the drawing book... and now she's gone. with jibeta! gotta find her quick! i need to talk to her before she does strange things again!"

jun thought,"i can't afford to lose hiromi. shin will choose hiromi instead of her. i will not let noe sad. i must have hiromi keep our deal, no matter what!"

...lol. that's fanfic. what's real is, i love true tears (though it comes 2nd after clannad ^^)

anime bless those who help spread it out
Mar 16, 2008 11:51 AM

Jan 2008
It was one of those episodes where everything is building up for the next one. I can't wait to see what happens. I really liked it. It's too hard to tell who Shinichiro will end up with, I can't wait to find out! (fingers crossed that he ends up with Noe)
Mar 16, 2008 12:13 PM

May 2007
The ending was a bit weird...I can't tell if she's gonna throw Jibeta, jump with him, or just stand there.
Mar 16, 2008 12:40 PM

Dec 2007
Props to the writer for managing to make the final pairings unpredictable again.

To think near the beginning everyone was like "Shin will probably end up w/ Noe"
And when Noe and Shin started going out it was... "It's going to be Shin and Hiromi in the end"
But now w/ the past 2 episode's empasis on ShinXHiromi... it's now emphasizing ShinXNoe again...

Really well planned out by the writers...
Watch as it'll end up as ShinXAiko
Mar 16, 2008 12:56 PM

Dec 2007
To me, the end of the episode was very sad ;_; Noe T_T
Very nice music, though. As everyone, I can't wait for next week ..
Mar 16, 2008 1:00 PM

Feb 2008
I guess, Noe will consent to Shinichiro's picture book story, because it somehow feels like she has the same thoughts as Shinichiro has. Besides, Hiromi somehow epitomise Jibeta due to the fact that Noe opined that she isn't able to fly no matter how hard she tries, but in the end, she was the one who made the first move and not Shinichiro, even though he's the one who should have been able to. In general, I just anticipate the best for all them. Furthermore, I wonder if Noe will accept her brother's feelings.
stayatariMar 16, 2008 1:04 PM
耳を塞いでも両手をすり抜ける真実に惑うよ。
Mar 16, 2008 1:42 PM

Apr 2007
Kotori said:

Hiromi <3

Oh I wish it was that easy! But Noe is probably pulling this whole show to pity herself and get attention from others. If Shin decides to stay with Noe just because of her self-pity trip, I'm really disappointed in the show. Can't stand couples that feed on sympathy.

Leave at least the poor chicken in peace you brat! >_<
Hope she doesn't throw him into the ocean...
She might have her troubles and all but everyone has and I prefer people like Hiromi who shoulder them themselves instead of pestering others (or torturing animals).
Mar 16, 2008 1:49 PM

Aug 2007
Noe <3.

Hmm Hiromi is too bold now just because she finally figured out that Shin isn't her brother. Shin should stay with Noe and not Hiromi. I don't really see how Noe is self pitying herself when she knows that Shin loves Hiromi more than her. >_> That's why she is becoming distant with him. Either way I think Shin heard Noe say that last line in the end which made him stop or maybe not.

2 more episodes to go.
Mar 16, 2008 2:09 PM

Oct 2007
I'll have to disagree with the too bold comment. Think about it, Hiromi has been suppressing her feelings for Shin over a year now because of that mishap. I think it's more like she's trying not to take for granted that Shin can be there for her and that she can semi-openly love Shin. Why hesitate twice? Make it known. She did that. It was only after she discovered the picture book that she felt uncomfortable. I think she wants everything tied up and settled so that everyone can move on. She wants Shin. This deal is still preventing that from happening at least on Jun's end. It's obvious that Shin is still getting the wrong impression when he sees Jun with Hiromi. So she tried to end that again. Now she even helps Shin by letting him know Noe is missing. In a sense she is pushing things to be concluded. I don't think that is bold at all. Hiromi is the only one doing things that need to be done. She is the one flying right now.

Mar 16, 2008 2:12 PM
Overlord

Nov 2004
Shin x Hiromi. Noe should get with her brother. They deserve each other.
Mar 16, 2008 2:44 PM
Jan 2008
wow so many Noe haters... well i don't think she is going to hurt jibeta. i don't think telling someone to die is justified while Noe is being a considerate and a caring person to someone she loves.
Mar 16, 2008 3:00 PM

Oct 2007
I think Noe is lacking in the common sense department with Jib. However, I do think Shin will prevent the poor chicken from becoming the chicken of the sea. Shin's being a dork for not finding Noe sooner. Noe is being...well I can't say she isn't trying to be considerate because I've done a similar thing with letting the person you love go cold turkey. However, it's a really immature move to do it without some discussion. In the end it hurts you and the person you care for (especially if you are on "good" terms with them.)

On that note, Noe doesn't deserve Jun. She deserves someone better than that. The girl is lacking in social skills. She needs someone that will build up her relationships with people as well as with her. I don't think Shin is the right guy to exclusively do it but Jun is nowhere near being that person. Maybe Jun is half the reason why Noe is like who she is today. :/

Mar 16, 2008 3:32 PM
Nov 2007
Sad Noe = Sad me...:(

Bleh.. I don't know anymore! Still a Noe-fan, but I don't want Shin to end up with her anymore. Another guy and not Jun.
Hope she doesn't kill Jibeta... Altough I can see her do it... Jibeta is like Hiromi, the one that can't fly....
*sigh* 2 eps seem so long..

On a brighter note, YAY for Aiko! She's staying with M-something.. Friend of Shin! Quite happy to see that! ^_^
Mar 16, 2008 3:38 PM

Sep 2007
come on noe, kiss shin'ichiro, inspire him to write a better ending for his book.

i hope noe will cheer for shin at the festival, making him realize, that he loves her.

noe X shin ftw.
Mar 16, 2008 3:52 PM

Aug 2007
First Aiko kissed Shin and then she lost. Then Hiromi Kisses Shin and looks like she is going to lose this love battle. I just don't know what kinda ending this amazing show is going to have. I do hope that Shin chooses Hiromi. But i think Noe is going to win.
Mar 16, 2008 4:23 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
My response to the "to be continued" line was "What do you mean, it's the end?!" haha.

Tekky99 said:
Props to the writer for managing to make the final pairings unpredictable again.
I agree. I still think it's unpredictable, and that anything can happen now. I love it, so much.

I feel sad for Noe, but I do think she's overreacting a bit, if she plans to kill the chicken and/or herself. She hasn't grown emotionally since her grandmother died. Sure, she's not a crybaby anymore, but she just bottles everything up, and now look at her - she doesn't know how to deal with it. And I agree, Jun isn't much better. He's been so worried about keeping his hands off of her, he hasn't exactly been helping her out either.

Do you think it's possible for happy endings all around? I'm really hoping for it ^^
Mar 16, 2008 4:25 PM

Jul 2007
xhx said:
wow so many Noe haters... well i don't think she is going to hurt jibeta. i don't think telling someone to die is justified while Noe is being a considerate and a caring person to someone she loves.

I actually like Noe, but I also like Hiromi 746378 times over Noe, so it's only natural to hate her :p
Mar 16, 2008 4:39 PM

Dec 2007
good, solid episode =D
ever since the beginning of the series it was gonna be Hiromi x Shin
and now at episode 11 it will end up with Hiromi and Shin
as for Noe i think she will just be happy with her brother Jin
[color=#3399CC]All credit goes to Daika-san.
[/color]
Mar 16, 2008 4:43 PM

Nov 2007
What a beautiful episode.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 16, 2008 5:32 PM

Jan 2008
I was almost ready for a Shinichiro x Hiromi ending. Hiromi in glasses looked quite cute and I was liking her being bright and happy. However she is not very interesting as a long term partner... she needs a little more fire. The phone call to Shinichiro showed her dark and moody side. She is too suppressed in her feelings and truth seems important to this anime.

Noe did the right thing leaving the two timing loser Shinichiro in peace. However Noe should put the chicken down and step away but it is really none of Shinichiro business what she does with her time.

I still think Jun actually does like Hiromi and his phone call was just an excuse for him to contact her. He doesn't seem to have much to lose chasing her. He seems pretty popular with the girls so I doubt he has to worry about pissing off one rather quiet girl at another school.
Mar 16, 2008 5:42 PM

Aug 2007
im gonna miss this series :(

and what game was that ref watching? she's not falling for fun!!
Mar 16, 2008 6:30 PM

Apr 2007
MajorAddiction said:
and what game was that ref watching? she's not falling for fun!!

Maybe he is a Noe fan and likes to see Hiromi being fouled? :P

Btw, what was with that weird scene where Hiromi fishes her bra with her toes? o_O But its interesting to see her relaxed side for a change. Having your own place for the first time... it is just wonderful and she is enjoying it like she is supposed to. ^^
Mar 16, 2008 7:27 PM

Aug 2007
In this weeks True Tears, the viewer gets a massive dosage of Hiromi fanservice! Who knew she could do such a thing and she is in fact a hidden megane character! An unlockable only by meeting the prerequisite conditions!

Another breaking story!

It seems that Aiko and Nobuse are back together. With Nobuse playing his cards right, he actually got Aiko to realize the error of her ways and choose the only man for her! You sly devil you!

In other news...It looks like we might get that incest ending after all...xD

Next episode promises to be full of moar drama! Take what the preview shown with a grain of salt o_O
Mar 16, 2008 7:31 PM

Feb 2008
Gaaah another cliffhanger. Can't wait till the next ep. Hiromi telling off Jun in the park was great. I wonder if his preview line is directed at Noe.

Noe seems to be losing her mind, even though I want a Hiromi ending, I hope she ends up happy. Don't kill off Jibeta too D:

Happy Hiromi was nice to see. Good for her finally getting the courage to kiss Shin. She looks nice in the kimono in the preview.

And YES for Ai and Miyokichi making up :) I was so hoping those two would have a happy ending. Now Shin just needs to make up his mind.
Mar 16, 2008 8:24 PM

Jan 2008
While I like Noe, I still think it is going to end with Hiromi and Shin. Shin still cares for Noe but he hasn't resolved anything with her yet which is why he keeps thinking about her.

You can tell Shin liked the kiss with Hiromi but he gets confused when he keeps seeing Jun and Hiromi together. Hiromi brushing Shin off when he even asked her about him didn't help.

Personally I think after she kissed him he should have figured out that she likes HIM. But since you know there is still two episodes to go so we can't have things work out yet.

I like how Hiromi has been progressing, though it looked like she was going to revert back when they made it look like she wasn't going to call him about Noe.

Overall I won't be upset if he ends up with Hiromi (I never hated her to begin with), but I hope Noe still gets a decent ending. After all, Hiromi and Shin have had feelings for each other for a long time.
Mar 16, 2008 8:32 PM

Jun 2007
Yay for Ai and Nobuse. It was clear they would hook up again at some point.

Shin and Hiromi look good together. You can see they both get jealous easily when the other is talking to their x. It shows they both care for each other.

Noe looks like shes having a brake down. Her first experience with love was with Shin so she doesn't know how to really deal with the brake up. I'm sure if Jun just said something to her about his feelings she would change a bit.

Shin looks like hes having a hard time bringing closure to Noe. He keeps thinking about her more since he cant actually talk to her. At the same time hes happy that Hiromi likes him and wants to stay with her.

Jun is trying to push all his sister love on Hiromi. Hiromi could clearly see this and pointed it out to him which caused him to freeze and maybe realize it himself.

Predicting the end is real hard now but I have a feeling Shin will show her the book and bring closure to their relationship at the beach. Then Jun will show up when Shin is leaving and confess or at least be with her. Shin will probably then work things out with Hiromi, both of them talking about what happened. I have a strong feeling things will work out for them in the end since the last few episodes are trying to end on the festival and that's basically when the two fell in love when they where kids. So thats a strong hint that Shin and Hiromi may end up together. But then again no one knows for sure.

Updated relationship chart. post if you find any errors.
Mar 16, 2008 8:49 PM

Oct 2007
Geez, what's up with all the people hating on Noe? Wishing for her to jump off into the ocean and kill herself? What the hell is up with that? Of all the characters, she seems to have the most pure intentions, and although she can be weird and silly, she has far more insight than anyone else in the show. She knew that Hiromi didn't want to be her friend even though Shin' was fooled. She knew where Shin's heart lie. She hasn't been anywhere nearly as vengeful or spiteful as some of the other characters, so I'd say she's my favorite character in the whole story.

Although, it almost seems as a Shin' x Hiromi ending is pretty inevitable from how everything is progressing. Shin' never did seem to get over Hiromi, even when he was dating (or is dating) Noe. In the end, I guess it would be all for the best if he doesn't date Noe because he would probably just make things worse for her. Too bad there isn't another character, because she deserves better. And Jun, that dude is just creepy; what's up with him anyways?
Mar 16, 2008 9:05 PM

Nov 2007
I least I don't despise Hiromi as I did some few weeks ago, but a lack of happy Noe makes this show boring.

It did have some few interesting scenes though, like Gar #4 and Ai-chan x Miyokichi.

What was the deal with the kiss though? It's like it didn't change anything at all between them (trend? Noe's missing now).
Mar 16, 2008 9:41 PM

Aug 2007
canis said:

Btw, what was with that weird scene where Hiromi fishes her bra with her toes? o_O But its interesting to see her relaxed side for a change.

Yeah that was odd, yet funny. It made me think bad thoughts.
Mar 16, 2008 9:58 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Nino said:
Gaaah another cliffhanger. Can't wait till the next ep. Hiromi telling off Jun in the park was great. I wonder if his preview line is directed at Noe.
Could you imagine it being directed at Shin?! XD
Mar 16, 2008 10:03 PM

Mar 2007
Kineta said:
Nino said:
Could you imagine it being directed at Shin?! XD

oh
I can see the sudden plot twist.
The one Jun liked all along never was Noe nor Hiromi , it was actually Shin !

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.