Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 30, 2017 3:01 PM

Dec 2015
so that's what, or better said, who, all for one is. interesting. also interested in this toga character.
Sep 3, 2017 8:23 AM

Dec 2012
Boku no Pico Academia

Sep 4, 2017 8:17 AM

Dec 2016
Holy Shit, all those villains that were shown at the end look strong as fuck! Also I like how it went this way in dealing with Stain rather than just his name barely being mentioned ever again
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 12, 2017 4:00 PM
Apr 2014
I fucking knew it... This has become such an obvious scheme nowadays. Let's not reward people for basically stopping a serial killer because they officially aren't allowed to stop him in the first place. I mean I get the whole "rules are important and should be uphold"-thing but this is quite frustrating. Who gives a shit if the police officer offers them his gratitude. They already knew themselves that probably everybody that knows about it would be grateful. Obviously being a hero should not be about fame but it is so annoying that this scenario is chosen so often.

That aside... What was that ringtone xD That was hilarious
Sep 17, 2017 12:01 PM

Mar 2016
pretty great ep in showing how the show still functions in a larger society
the villain group uses the media to inspire more followers, the whole mess with being licensed, the scenes with the small time crooks
Nanashi said:
I fucking knew it... This has become such an obvious scheme nowadays. Let's not reward people for basically stopping a serial killer because they officially aren't allowed to stop him in the first place. I mean I get the whole "rules are important and should be uphold"-thing but this is quite frustrating. Who gives a shit if the police officer offers them his gratitude. They already knew themselves that probably everybody that knows about it would be grateful. Obviously being a hero should not be about fame but it is so annoying that this scenario is chosen so often.

That aside... What was that ringtone xD That was hilarious
of course it's frustrating, just like society
it also helps to give less power to the heroes since they technically aren't law enforcement or public servants; letting it slide would make not just the laws but the police enforcing them look weak and the heroes look stronger than they already are if unlicensed heroes are publicly shown getting passes from using their quirks for what would legally be considered vigilantism
privatization of law enforcement could be a big problem and this helps to avoid that end
Aure0linSep 17, 2017 12:14 PM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Sep 18, 2017 6:42 AM
Apr 2014
Aure0lin said:
of course it's frustrating, just like society
it also helps to give less power to the heroes since they technically aren't law enforcement or public servants; letting it slide would make not just the laws but the police enforcing them look weak and the heroes look stronger than they already are if unlicensed heroes are publicly shown getting passes from using their quirks for what would legally be considered vigilantism
privatization of law enforcement could be a big problem and this helps to avoid that end

great misunderstanding my comment.

The story isn't frustrating. It's frustrating that every story uses this boring setup. You can see it coming from a mile away every time. I basically called it in the thread for the previous episode. I don't think I have ever seen any story that comes to this point and doesn't choose this direction.

Besides they basically let it slide. So your second sentence doesn't even make sense. The teachers got punished but the students didn't. Well. They didn't get rewarded either but that's not really punishment in comparison to what they usually would have faced probably.
Sep 18, 2017 5:21 PM

Mar 2016
Nanashi said:
Besides they basically let it slide. So your second sentence doesn't even make sense. The teachers got punished but the students didn't. Well. They didn't get rewarded either but that's not really punishment in comparison to what they usually would have faced probably.
the police changed the narrative so that they didn't let anything slide in the eyes of the public as a way of the storytellers showing a more believable use of the trope
a generic use of the trope would be to have the police not care at all as the real story is published in the news and the intern heroes get propelled to greater fame. saying that they used the same boring setup and leaving it at that would be like complaining that almost every story has a main character, even though each presents their mc in a different way, and bnh never seemed like the series to try and implement something unforeseeable in its narrative
Aure0linSep 18, 2017 5:32 PM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Sep 30, 2017 12:17 PM

May 2012
A great episode with some interesting development, let's see what's next.
Oct 10, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2017
Stain is such a great character.

Each episode i'm more in love with Todoroki. Also, loving how all of them are just so friendly to each other. Best heroes ever those kids T_T
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Oct 22, 2017 6:48 PM

May 2010
Arghh as always politics are used to screw over the good guys -_- One could say it's quite realistic at least, but hey, I still can't fully enjoy Midoriya and the rest winning now!

Something new about that "All For One"... or was it the other way around? I'm surely gonna get these two powers mixed up @_@ Plus some new crazy girl appeared, I'm guessing we'll see more of her in the next season. She already looks like ton of fun!
Nov 6, 2017 7:50 PM

Mar 2015
Nice way to wind down Stain's part to play in the season, but his influence is clearly the springboard for the final lot of episodes!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 10, 2017 10:27 AM

Jun 2011
only 1/4 through the episode but what was Todoroki planning to do to the chief officer if Gran Torino hadn't said anything and the Chief didn't have a backup plan for them? Was he planning on beating the chief? Or what, use force on him just because they were about to receive punishment for something they rightfully deserve?

I personally think Todoroki was a little, just a little OOC there.

Also a little cliche and cringy that a chief would bow down to mere UA students, I get being appreciative but that's too much nippon culture right there. Dont apologize to them just because they don't get the recognition they could've gotten for doing the job they should've been doing.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 19, 2017 3:36 PM

Sep 2013
Break in the action for a bit before things start gearing up to more insanity!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 30, 2017 8:29 PM

Jul 2013
Interesting episode. Hmm where do I begin.

First off all I'm glad everyone survived. That could have ended way different and Todoroki is right, because it seems Stain reprieve them.

I wasn't sure what to think about the police president being a dog. It was definitely different :D
My reaction was exactly the same as Todorokis when the police president was talking about what Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida did was missbehavior. At least this was just the official attitude of the police.
His personal attitude was fortunately the appreaciation for their help.

But even with that I don't really get it. Getting punished for catching a hero murder, what a stupid system.....

Damn Bakugou again made me laugh xD
Also Midoriyas phone call with Uraraka was super funny :D

So Iida suffered permanent injuries in his left arm. Good to hear that it's healable. Todorokis hand crusher comment omg hahahaha. What in the hell was that ringtone of All Might? Aizawas reaction on it was priceless.

But All Mights phone cal with Gran Torino was disturbing. So the person who responsible for the Nomus is also the one who injured All Might. But why are they talking about that One for All got active again? I really hope All Might will tell Midroiya everything about this in the next episodes. I want to know this so badly >.<

A lot of new characters (most likely viilains) got shown and it seems they're on their way to join Shigaraki. Pretty bad new if you ask me.

Next episode we will see what the other students experienced on their internships.

Jan 21, 2018 9:25 PM

May 2013
OMGAH. I freaking LOVE Gunhead xD he's so freaking ADORABLE!!!!!!!

You know who he reminds me of?

Bols <333333 from Akame Ga Kill :'D so cute

LOL Todoroki "The Hand Crusher" XD he's too kawaii. I love him X) ahhh, so much adorableness in this episode, I can't handle~

All Might's ringtone... imma embed it into my phone LOOOOLLLLL
Denwa ga..... KITAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

No kidding, though. Even I thought Stain's glorified last moment was very badass lol :3
Aug 12, 2018 2:27 AM

Jun 2013

I love Chief Kenji Tsuragamae with his wans and woofs. Deku was so shookt when he ended his sentences with ‘wan.’ Even Todoroki called him a dog lol. Todoroki almost lost his cool and got into trouble again but good thing Gran Torino was there to stop him. They love teasing them before getting to the real point.

We got a preview of other villains and even a certain blonde girl villain who, according to the online Anime community is one of the best girls in this entire series. I can’t wait to meet her. I haven’t caught up with the manga yet since I’m still finishing some other manga series but I’ll eventually catch up. I’m savoring each episode for now because the third season is still “filling up” and I like binge-watching.

LOL at Bakujoe in his tight jeans. Bakugo has his hair slicked down too. Poor little grenade. Also poor Momo and her Uneri hair spray commercial. Deku got turned on by talking to Uraraka on the phone.

Stain is inspiring a lot of villains with his speech before being captured.

臭い-
Oct 24, 2018 3:17 AM

Apr 2013
So of course they won't get the credit, I love how Todoroki instantly tried to defend themselves. To the question "Do you think it's okay to bend the rules?" I wanted him to respond "No, I think the rules are wrong" though ^^
Next epsiode will be a filler about the other internships, this would be fun.
Nov 26, 2018 6:35 PM

Nov 2007
Togaaaaa! Hype! Also, next episode is an anime original? I'm looking forward to it. I know that translates to filler but as someone who already knows what happens from the manga, something new will be refreshing.

Best scene this episode was definitely Todoroki's "joke"

Jan 26, 2019 7:28 AM
Apr 2018
Wow, that is some bullshit right there. Getting punished for stopping a serial killer. Guess letting yourself be murdered is a-okay as long as you "obey the law". Ugh, that's like saying "He shot and killed a school shooter, saving dozens of lives so we're going to prosecute him for murder because he's not a police officer". So stupid.
NordicHordeJan 26, 2019 9:26 AM
Feb 2, 2019 9:26 AM

May 2016
Too bad that they can't have their achievement of hunting down the Hero Killer go public because its illegal but being recognized by the chief of police for their efforts looked like it was enough and bragging rights aint everything. Gran Torino got his license revoked but at least he doesn't have anything else to do with it after teaching Midoriya to control his powers.

There are actually people who are very fascinated by the Hero Killer's idealogies regardless of what side they are affiliated with and that's pretty concerning. Those from the light side's so bored that they want some drama while the ones at the dark side want to be like him with his iron will and brutality. Those kinds of people from the latter could've been or definitely were inspired to hunt down those who took him down so I'm glad that the Chief made it turn out that way for them. Facepalm Man's throwing a tantrum because his macho zombie birds got outshined by the capture of a notorious serial killer.

Whatever you do, don't get too chummy with Shouto "the Hand Crusher" Todoroki if you want to keep both your hands intact. Anime original episode showing everyone else doing their jobs, yesss~

Feb 10, 2019 2:22 PM
Aug 2018
Funny how one can recognise the voices of the voiceactors. The police chief dog Kenji Tsuragamae has the same voice as Elias from Ancient Magnus Bride.
May 26, 2019 12:19 AM

Jun 2009
lmao, fucking called it. what a joke. of course they don't get credit. such a cop out, trash shounen trope.
Jun 5, 2019 9:00 PM

Jun 2013
So the police chief is a doggo. Kawaii! ♥

It is so sad that Deku, Shoto, and Tenya won't be recognized for their achievements because what they did is "illegal", according to law. :'( But at least, the police chief recognizes their heroism! ♥

I love how Deku, Shoto, and Tenya spend their time together in the hospital. ♥

All Might's ringtone is hilarious. HAHAHAHA.

In the aftermath of Stain, several villains begin to appear and unite with the League of Villains. It is so cool to see them.

Jun 10, 2019 10:30 PM
Apr 2019
G_Spark233 said:
Another great episodes. Too bad that Stain got arrested so quickly after his introduction but I really like how he left a pretty big impact on the series. Those last few minutes gave me chills!

I can't wait to see her again.

She is so cute LOL

Seems like the "League of Villans" is starting, name is quite lame though.

And everyone has a hard on for All Might. Good to know.
Aug 9, 2019 4:11 AM

Dec 2013
The chief of Police is a dog? Well, it sounds complicated but at least the Deku, Todoroki and Iida were able to settle things although their trainors got punished. I loled at Kaachan's attire hahahahahaha and Gunhead is a cute guy. There seems to be new villains that will emerge and they were influenced by Stain. Todoroki the Hand Crusher lol

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Dec 3, 2019 6:13 AM

Feb 2008
Just how dim would you need to be to think that Stain's ideology was compatible with an organization called the League of Villains? Even just looking at their stated goals should be enough to tell you that Stain doesn't work for them. Even ignoring that, if you wanted to embrace Stain's worldview, why would you join a villain group? You should see yourself as a hero, even while committing horrific crimes. You can't do that in a group that's explicitly labeled as villains.
Feb 10, 2020 7:18 PM

Feb 2017

"The current age, for better or worse, is one of suppression."

Mar 28, 2020 9:57 AM
Apr 2018
this ep was so fucking stupid, especially the "policechief"
May 30, 2020 5:36 AM

Mar 2019
Yea,stain had a huge impact on the world.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 20, 2020 11:53 AM

May 2015
"Is that your boyfriend?"

"N...no!!"

She hesitated slightly!!! They're so cute together.

Well the really good arcs of season 2 are now finished re-watching so all thats left is the ok last arc then onto the 10/10 season 3.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 2, 2020 11:53 AM
Sep 2020
Wow a lot of stains back story is revealed
Feb 17, 2021 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
All for ONE ???
REAL HEROES?
GOOD EPISODE BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT MORE TROUBLE WILL AWAIT EVERYONE ?
Feb 17, 2021 5:43 AM
Jul 2018
BAKUGO'S HAIR MADE ME LAUGH SOO HARD :D
that hero really wanted him to look elengant ;))))
Feb 28, 2021 10:40 AM

Oct 2020
I thought there would be a cool story behind Stain. So he was born psycho. He is a bit similar with Deku, desperate about All-might.

So there are more villains coming. Things are going to be tough this time. However I think I can at least hope for an amazing story behind All-might and One for all. And also there is a All for one they said. Probably this is the villain behind everything.

I am sure people noticed Deku's leg when he wanted to stand while the head of the police came, there was no bandage on his left leg then.
Mar 30, 2021 3:32 PM
Feb 2021
I was waiting for Toga's appearance for so long and it finally happened. It was so epic first appearance I must say, like the way she was doing the hop, skip, bounce...

She is the reason I started watching this anime. So let's see if I will be disappointed in this character or will be more amazed.
May 3, 2021 7:43 AM

Jun 2020
L O L I thought Kacchan’s new hair was just a gag previously & he actually kept it. It cracked me up loooool ♡ AND THOSE JEANS ♡ Thank you, Best Jeanist for putting Bakugou Katsuki in that. Lmao!!!!!! Gotta give it to Kacchan for actually putting up with it & seeing this thru. That’s my boy!!!!!!

He couldn’t see past his anger & hatred, and now that incident will serve as a lesson learnt for Iida. Deku’s inner thoughts about not apologising as his friend has already accepted his reality, he’s really such a thoughtful friend. And Shouto being superstitious lollllol HAND CRUSHER.....uwu so cute!!!!!

I love All Might & Gran Torino’s relationship. And how much Deku resembles All Might when he was younger. Too cute.

So stoked to see the new villains. I love their character designs, Dabi looks so sexy.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 18, 2021 8:36 AM

Feb 2021
Just when they thought they had dealt with a big problem, even bigger one's appear! New villains will be coming to the spotlight. And who is this mysterious "All For One" ?? Is he like the nemesis of One for All quirk holders, including All-Might and his predecessor? Anyway the plot thickens!

Aug 21, 2021 7:10 AM

Aug 2020
Now we are getting introduced to new characters. It seems like the hero killer inspired people to join the league of villains, despite him hating on them. Task failed successfully(?)

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Sep 27, 2021 8:24 AM

Apr 2021
Man looks like Stan left a legacy in the villain society....This is just the beginning where things start....Mha is finally telling stuff like All Might's past....this mysterious "All for one" dude....We are also getting more new villains....Man just thinking about it gets me excited (^V^)
Also how can I forget Todoroki the "Hand Crusher" 😂(my man being funny and serious there for a moment)xD
Joel77Sep 27, 2021 8:33 AM
Oct 27, 2021 8:11 AM

Jan 2021
The music was too hype. I need to lie down.
Dec 24, 2021 12:49 AM
Jul 2016
Ok the whole part where they would be disciplined for using their powers if they took credit for taking down Stain is just plain stupid and unnecessary. Do self defense laws not exist in the My Hero universe? Because that is what Todoroki and Izuki did. If they didn't use their powers to defend themselves they'd be death - or at least that's the perspective of anyone watching the fight would see. Even if MHA has strict laws against the unauthorized use of quirks this makes zero sense.

You could argue that maybe Iida could have faced discipline because he went there for looking for vengeance but it's not like many people knew that or that they could prove that was his motive without a doubt.

Also your telling me that if some random stranger came across Stain trying to MURDER someone for the 20th time and tried to use their powers to stop him they would be in trouble with the law? That's just down right retarded, ESPECIALLY considering 80% of the population has quirks! Well no wonder villains are such a major problem in the MHA universe, because apparently they can do what ever they want to anyone and unless your a hero you can't stop them. What kind of d*** a** logic is that?

I have been enjoying MHA for the most part but there are certain plot points which make little to no sense and I'm not going to let Kohei Horikoshi off the hook for these failings so easily.
May 3, 2022 2:19 PM
Jan 2022
Finally I could see Endeavor in action, he's surely powerful and pretty smart just like his son. Teamwork between Iida, Midoriya, and Todoroki against Stain was great as well, enjoying their quite strategical fights. Stain is likely one of greatest villain out there, he has his own principles and likely not completely evil or evil just for being evil.
Jul 16, 2022 9:28 PM

Jun 2014
Stain has left a mark on society, and it's not good.

Hopefully, Iida can still fight with his left arm like that.

Jan 2, 2023 4:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah yes more villain appear since Stain ideology get leaked out. Too bad for the decay villain, but at least its still under his plan to make the villain flag raise again.

But anyway, Todoroki joke like a dad joke xd. All Might and Gran Turismo talk also interesting. All For One, huh? That's explain how Nomus got so much quirk under them. Let's see how All Might explain the situation to Deku. But before that, filler time!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 13, 2023 3:34 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Dec 15, 2023 1:56 AM

Nov 2023
Finally, well this was a quick one. Now that Stain is captured, I wonder what interesting thing will come next
Feb 16, 8:44 PM

Jul 2008
Well....crap.

Also best girl has arrived.
Mar 26, 3:38 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to TheFreycook
Holy Shit, all those villains that were shown at the end look strong as fuck! Also I like how it went this way in dealing with Stain rather than just his name barely being mentioned ever again
@TheFreycook

Those guys looked like cool designs as well... looking forward to what the league of villians brings next.
Apr 29, 11:06 AM
Jan 2024
Team Midoriya On Top!!!!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2017

288 by TheStarscream759 »»
Yesterday, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2017

191 by haminshamin »»
May 14, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

animefan8800 - Jul 15, 2017

149 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 14, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

578 by WillDFire »»
May 10, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2017

183 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 9, 6:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.