Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 5, 2017 5:44 AM

Apr 2008
Things got morbid very fast. And I have a feeling we ain't seen nothing yet.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Aug 5, 2017 6:37 AM

Oct 2015
Good eps, somewhat better pacing than eps 4. Abyss monster cool, and they did show us some of their ecology; mostly Nakikabane. Incinerator blast was really cool, and that art is very pretty, waiting explanation about Reg's blast, how it work, and how to practices it. With Ozen and explorer camp in 2nd floor, I can confirmed this is what an Etrian Odyssey rip-off looks like.

Aug 5, 2017 6:49 AM

May 2016
Another great episode!

The corpse weeper scene had me on the edge of my seat! Very intense! Great to see Reg use the 'incinerator' and his fear of using it in-case he hurts Riko.

The nightmare was scary too. I get the impression that there's more violence and tragedy to come on this ruthless journey (no I haven't red the manga).

I'm liking this series so much that I'm already hoping for another season. Urgh! The suspense of waiting for the next episode is killing me!

kylian514 said:
This episode was lit !! Does anyone know of animes of the same type that already have the complete first season released ?

In terms of Reg's amnesia and going on a quest to try and discover the truth, that element of the plot is very similar to Kaiba. Like Made in Abyss, Kaiba is a mature story with a dark tone and tragedy, has its own unique animation style and a great soundtrack (including the OP). It's a cyberpunk series though so its a different genre to Made in Abyss.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/3701/Kaiba
Bondrewd did nothing wrong.
Aug 5, 2017 7:06 AM
Jul 2018
Damn, this is some fucking epic shit. I can't wait for more. The pacing is perfect. The soundtrack towards the end of the episode was A+++++
Aug 5, 2017 7:44 AM
Aug 2017
thebusofdoom said:
Another great episode!

The corpse weeper scene had me on the edge of my seat! Very intense! Great to see Reg use the 'incinerator' and his fear of using it in-case he hurts Riko.

The nightmare was scary too. I get the impression that there's more violence and tragedy to come on this ruthless journey (no I haven't red the manga).

I'm liking this series so much that I'm already hoping for another season. Urgh! The suspense of waiting for the next episode is killing me!

kylian514 said:
This episode was lit !! Does anyone know of animes of the same type that already have the complete first season released ?

In terms of Reg's amnesia and going on a quest to try and discover the truth, that element of the plot is very similar to Kaiba. Like Made in Abyss, Kaiba is a mature story with a dark tone and tragedy, has its own unique animation style and a great soundtrack (including the OP). It's a cyberpunk series though so its a different genre to Made in Abyss.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/3701/Kaiba
[quote=thebusofdoom]

The cringe is real when you gotta wait until the next release 😩 thanks I'll give it a shot
Aug 5, 2017 9:21 AM

Mar 2013
So it got relatively darker now. The first half was brutal. Makes me wonder if they'll really be lucky enough unscathed every time.

Oh and I thought it was the black whistle waiting at the stopover? The one who helped carrying Riko along with Lyza to the surface.
Aug 5, 2017 9:39 AM

Jun 2015
Boy, they're pretty casual about rotting corpses.
Aug 5, 2017 10:01 AM

Jun 2013
that was awesome!
Aug 5, 2017 12:18 PM

Feb 2017
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
I still love this series to bits! Yet I'm worried by the scenes where Riko is half-naked is going to make some newcomers to the series be a little wary of that, I know it's not sexualized like how most trash Anime do with their under-aged Anime characters (aside from Reg, since we know that robot boi got a ding-a-ling lol) but man... I'm just worried, since I love this series so much and I want other people to watch it, if this keeps them away from it I dunno man, it's gonna suck badly

Yeah it doesn't really bother me much as the show doesn't feel too sexual (except for that weirdass strung up naked scene lol) but it kind of makes me reluctant to recommend it to others who would otherwise probably like it alot. Hopefully it will kind of lighten up on stuff like that in the coming episodes
Aug 5, 2017 4:06 PM

Oct 2013
Cool episode. Whoever designs the creatures for this does a bang-up job. Those corpse-weepers were a compelling species. Very ominous.
Aug 5, 2017 5:38 PM

Jul 2013
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
I still love this series to bits! Yet I'm worried by the scenes where Riko is half-naked is going to make some newcomers to the series be a little wary of that, [...] if this keeps them away from it I dunno man, it's gonna suck badly

and you'd be right. i decided to drop it this week. my friend dropped it last week, and at that point i was like "eeeeh it doesn't happen often enough that i can't ignore it". then this week happened.

it's just not appropriate. and i disagree with it 'not being sexualized', because we all know who this shit panders to. what's the purpose of having naked children? you don't need it for "realism", so there's only 1 other explanation for it.

it's a shame too because the premise of this series is really cool. but whatever, this season is full of cool shows so i won't miss it too terribly

Aug 5, 2017 7:58 PM

Oct 2014
fishpun said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
I still love this series to bits! Yet I'm worried by the scenes where Riko is half-naked is going to make some newcomers to the series be a little wary of that, [...] if this keeps them away from it I dunno man, it's gonna suck badly

and you'd be right. i decided to drop it this week. my friend dropped it last week, and at that point i was like "eeeeh it doesn't happen often enough that i can't ignore it". then this week happened.

it's just not appropriate. and i disagree with it 'not being sexualized', because we all know who this shit panders to. what's the purpose of having naked children? you don't need it for "realism", so there's only 1 other explanation for it.

it's a shame too because the premise of this series is really cool. but whatever, this season is full of cool shows so i won't miss it too terribly

This shallowness and whining about National Geograhic tier nudity is hilarious.

No offence.
Aug 5, 2017 9:42 PM

Oct 2007
The musical score for this episode was awesome.
Aug 5, 2017 10:06 PM

Jul 2013
AsuraDestructor said:
fishpun said:

No offence.

national geographic is educational. this is entertainment. of course entertainment can also be educational, but i highly doubt anyone's watching this show to learn about the human anatomy.

what exactly does seeing the outline of a 12 year old girl's breasts add to a scene? other than giving paedophiles even more fap material?
Aug 5, 2017 10:36 PM

Jan 2013
That one song in this reminds me exactly of Kaiba's OST.
Pretty much a mix between these two songs. One. and two.
Aug 5, 2017 10:45 PM
Jun 2011
fishpun said:
AsuraDestructor said:

No offence.

national geographic is educational. this is entertainment. of course entertainment can also be educational, but i highly doubt anyone's watching this show to learn about the human anatomy.

what exactly does seeing the outline of a 12 year old girl's breasts add to a scene? other than giving paedophiles even more fap material?
while i agree with you about the naked it didnt taken from my enjoyement of the show premise and outher things in it as well but i guess everyone has diffrent opinions
Aug 6, 2017 12:48 AM

May 2015
fishpun said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

Really? Dropping it because of THAT? Ok, she was nude. Ok, she's a little girl. But, 1. She's not a real human being and 2. There's literally nothing there. She's as washboard as washboard gets. I don't see the issue here.

Aug 6, 2017 2:40 AM

Jan 2015

Kittens-kun said:
fishpun said:

Really? Dropping it because of THAT? Ok, she was nude. Ok, she's a little girl. But, 1. She's not a real human being and 2. There's literally nothing there. She's as washboard as washboard gets. I don't see the issue here.

I don't really see the issue with the fanservice of this series in general. Reg's fanservice has a comedy purpose. Riko's fanservice is not sexualized and doesn't really show that much. People are just overreacting and have to complain about something.
Inb4 they are all watching Hajimete no Gal
Aug 6, 2017 4:08 AM

Oct 2008
What a wonderful episode! especially the unique concepts just like the inverted forest and the inverse waterfalls!
That was an awesome incinerator blast by Reg!!!
We're already at Ozen!? nice!
5/5.

Aug 6, 2017 5:24 AM

May 2015
Lol, some people here are really special snowflakes. Get your life together. That's how human body looks like you stupid "I'm so sensitive" pussies.

Another great episode. Abbys is no joke. To bad that this series has like 12-13 episodes.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 6, 2017 7:09 AM

May 2012
Slightly better episode because has person got killed and has villain looking character at the end

It is still an overrated show
Aug 6, 2017 7:49 AM

Feb 2011
AsuraDestructor said:

No offence.

If they find some nudity disturbing or upsetting, they're definitely not ready for the fuck ups coming next, better for them to leave while they're in time.

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Aug 6, 2017 8:53 AM

Dec 2014
abysss is so unpredictable we never know what to expect so thrilling
Aug 6, 2017 9:41 AM

Jul 2013
Xenocrisi said:
I don't really see the issue with the fanservice of this series in general. Reg's fanservice has a comedy purpose. Riko's fanservice is not sexualized and doesn't really show that much. People are just overreacting and have to complain about something.

i mean... the problem in itself is that there IS fanservice. of children. fanservice = giving the audience what they want to see.

i can definitely think of one type of person that wants to see naked children.

anyway lol @ everyone calling me a pussy who can't endure horror. i fucking LOVE the horror genre, and anything psychological etc. that's why i'm so damn disappointed by all this """loli""" crap. the plot and setting is awesome.

i suppose y'all wouldn't know since you're lucky enough to have never been in this position, but media is a very powerful tool, and normalizing stuff like this just gives paedophiles more ways to groom real kids. :/

but like, honestly idc if you continue with the show, and enjoy it a lot! no piece of media is perfect, hell, a lot of things i love have glaring flaws too. just wish y'all would at least take a moment to consider where we're coming from when we voice our discomfort and think critically about these kinds of topics instead of brushing it off as "special snowflake whining". /shrug
Aug 6, 2017 10:30 AM

Feb 2016
fishpun said:
Xenocrisi said:

just wish y'all would at least take a moment to consider where we're coming from when we voice our discomfort and think critically about these kinds of topics instead of brushing it off as "special snowflake whining". /shrug

I don't see the problem tho. For me it feel natural, not sexualised and tame.

Well at least you being civil about it.

Also the anime you watch is pretty tame compare to MIA. If you find the nudity concerning than it's best for you to stop watching before you throw up.
Because we're stupid that we love to have fun
Aug 6, 2017 11:14 AM

Aug 2015
I liked this episode very much as well! I wish they would've shown more of that forest, but hey they only got 20 mins. So I guess next episode we'll be introduced to some sort of villain?
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Aug 6, 2017 11:26 AM

May 2015
fishpun said:
Xenocrisi said:

i mean... the problem in itself is that there IS fanservice. of children. fanservice = giving the audience what they want to see.

anyway lol @ everyone calling me a pussy who can't endure horror. i fucking LOVE the horror genre, and anything psychological etc. that's why i'm so damn disappointed by all this """loli""" crap. the plot and setting is awesome.

i suppose y'all wouldn't know since you're lucky enough to have never been in this position, but media is a very powerful tool, and normalizing stuff like this just gives paedophiles more ways to groom real kids. :/

but like, honestly idc if you continue with the show, and enjoy it a lot! no piece of media is perfect, hell, a lot of things i love have glaring flaws too. just wish y'all would at least take a moment to consider where we're coming from when we voice our discomfort and think critically about these kinds of topics instead of brushing it off as "special snowflake whining". /shrug

You aren't thinking critically though. What you said could barely even be called a criticism, because it makes no sense.

Aug 6, 2017 11:33 AM

Jul 2013
Kittens-kun said:
]
You aren't thinking critically though. What you said could barely even be called a criticism, because it makes no sense.

what part doesn't make sense? (not being condescending ,i'll genuinely try better to explain my point!)
Aug 6, 2017 11:37 AM

Feb 2011
fishpun said:

The comments about the smut are lecit, it's dropping the show only for that which is questionable. Meaning you look like you're being blinded by a single part you don't like. But it's your time, you decide how to use it.

personally, when I first was reading this part in the manga all the smut was a bit turn off and felt not needed, and in the manga it gets more graphical. I even avoided this show for some time exactly for that reason, the sparce comments everywhere about the episodes were enough, they gave the idea of a cute show trying to gain some little shock value by adding vulgarity.
But when I started reading the manga, as much as the gratuitous smut was there as expected, I couldn't stop reading until I caught up with it, so there is definitely more to it. But it's understandable how, given what was showed so far in the anime, there isn't a good counterweight to it yet.

verdict: the nudity scenes are mostly unnecessary, and this isn't the end of it (the author seems to have some weird fetish), luckily the show has more to offer than just that, and the trade off seems positive for me.

just noting, finally someone updated the rating of this show:
this show is at least R, before it was marked as PG-13 and that was an Huge mistake of valutation from who submitted that.

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Aug 6, 2017 12:07 PM

Feb 2016
Zeando said:

just noting, finally someone updated the rating of this show:
this show is at least R, before it was marked as PG-13 and that was an Huge mistake of valutation from who submitted that.

I notice that as well.
also the gratuitous smut is pretty tame in this manga compare to most stuff. The gore on the other hand ...
Aug 6, 2017 1:12 PM
Jul 2015
fishpun said:
[...]
[...]

Do FPS-games normalize violents?
That kinda sounds like the arguments of the religous right 10 years ago about promoting gayness, moral degeneracy and video-game-related violence (its 2017 [couldn't resist :c]).

There isn't any conclusive study to prove a link. Media doesn't make us violent nor pedophiles. But people that already have these tendencies will look for these media.
Most school shooters played FPS-games, but very very very few FPS-players become school shooters.
You can't control these kind of potencial offenders by controlling the media, because the issue doesn't lie within the media, but within the individuals themselves.
So i kindly disagree with the media-argument.

The mangaka himself is know for his loli-issues. But what does that mean if the actual portrayal is non-controversial. While the characters might be half naked/naked their genitals are always covered up as the law demamds. They don't engage in sexual explicit interactions. I would probably have overlooked all this if people wouldn't constantly spread awareness in threads on the internet.
Aside from the quirky gags here and there (the roping, dick jokes). I felt the interaction between reg acting emberrassed (dick jokes) and rico acting indifferent is a clever way to constantly confront the viewer about reg's being. ( Is he human? What is he?)

So if its not about the portrayal of the childrens than it is about the authorial intent (he is a lolicon). Does the authorial intent matter? You can't know, but merely presume the authors intent anyways (except by asking). Isn't it more important, what the show actually conveys and what you yourself can get out of it?

While a debate about whether any part is necessary/fitting/well executed is justified, its certainly not to dismiss the creation in its entirety or even deem it dangerous.

I don't want to derail my point into a stupid ad hominem, but it does sound like that uncle who avoids kids, because he is scared that he may find them sexually attractive.
You admitted that the severity of the content is non-controversial. At that point its not the show that is sexualizing half-naked kids, isn't it?
Aug 6, 2017 2:00 PM

Jan 2015
@fishpun anyway, I recommend you continue watching the anime 'cause for a lot of episodes you won't see fanservice. There still are 2 scenes in the whole manga
Aug 7, 2017 2:31 AM

Jun 2007
wow cannibalistic philosophy -__- ew
was it really neccessary to show Riko half-naked i wonder.... i wish they'd stop with that
looking forward to the meeting with Ozen!
see you, space cowperson . . .
Aug 7, 2017 7:30 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

The environments looks stunning, the animation was so awesome this entire episode especially during the Incinerator scene.

That corpse eater monster thing gave me chills for a second when Riko explained how they use the dead raider to attract more.

Love the adventure and survival atmosphere this series gives off and I hope it continues this. Looking forward to the next episode and the meeting with Ozen
Aug 7, 2017 8:00 AM

Jan 2013
I don't know what would Riko do without Reg.
So a white whistle...interesting.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 7, 2017 9:25 AM
Aug 2017
fishpun said:

I think the closest these scenes could be seen as fanservice is for manga fans for faithfulness to the source material. One scene was just a 2 second throwaway gag in a montage, while the other scene was presented in a pretty matter-of-fact way. Conflating that to normalizing kids letting strangers touch them in strange places is pretty heavy handed fear-mongering. That you would equate the two to make a moral high ground for yourself, I think, says more about you than the anime in question.

Just say you don't like it next time or argue some other aspect like dragleones put forth, but please don't act like your speaking from more than your personal distaste for the scenes.

With that out of the way. That incinerator blast looked amazing, the background art is as beautiful as ever, those corpse weepers are really really creepy, and the monkey monsters and their barrage of stones was pretty funny (I actually LOLed when I saw one of them pushed off and fall in their pursuit of our protagonists). That mini circle of life speech from Riko was interesting. And I am really hyped to see Ozen next episode.
Aug 7, 2017 12:42 PM

Sep 2015
Wow, the corpse-weeper concept is scary! Oo
Aug 7, 2017 1:05 PM

Apr 2010
JCvetich said:
This episode was okay.

The creatures were cool, and the fight with the corpse-weepers was pretty awesome. Reg's use of his "incinerator" was neat.

The past few episodes have just been missing something.... and I can't really put my finger on it.

I went from feeling like this show was awesome, to feeling like it was just alright.

I think part of it is the knowledge that there's only 13 episodes, so I feel like each episode has to be extremely important. That said, I guess I just haven't felt like enough important things have happened in the past few episodes.

For instance, this episode really didn't reveal anything new. Reg used his "incinerator", but we didn't get any explanation of how or why he has it, why he can only use it occasionally, why it affected him the way it did, etc.

I also feel like this show spends a lot of time on really random, seemingly trivial things. We got an extended scene about food, and a talk about the semi-cannibalistic rituals of the cave raiders. While somewhat interesting, I didn't feel it was really needed.

In the same way, the time Riko spent lamenting the loss of her journal also felt wasted.

I understand that, in the grand scheme of things, these scenes aren't that long... but it brings me back to the number of episodes and feeling like every moment needs to be important.

Perhaps it will be moot and there will be more than one season. I guess we'll see.
This. I have nothing more to add
Hopefully we'll have our minds blown in a later episode. I shall continue watching this to the very end in the hopes of that
Aug 7, 2017 6:03 PM

Apr 2014
another solid episode, felt like a minute as always. probably the anime i look forward to the most each week. so so so sad it's not 24-26 episodes, looks like i'm definitely moving onto the manga afterwards.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2017 7:29 PM

Jun 2014
Things are starting to get dangerous, and who knows how much more dangerous things will get the further they descend.

Aug 8, 2017 5:44 AM

Jun 2016
Jeez. This anime is so fucking good yet ot scares me because I'm so worried about Regu and Riko. Just seeing Riko being fled away with her vomit all over her. Omg. Please be okay. ;-;

I wonder what Regu was looking at before Riko wakes up. Hahahaha! Damnit. My dirty thoughts.

Another great episode. Ugh. Fucking love this show so much.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 8, 2017 6:25 PM
Jul 2014
Am I crazy or does this anime seem like Blame! in reverse with a fantasy setting as opposed to the cyberpunk setting? (descending into an abyss as opposed to ascending back into the world).

Even Reg's laser beam looks like Killy's gun complete with the need to sleep after heavily using it.
Aug 8, 2017 10:55 PM

Feb 2016
Low_Ki said:
Am I crazy or does this anime seem like Blame! in reverse with a fantasy setting as opposed to the cyberpunk setting? (descending into an abyss as opposed to ascending back into the world).

Even Reg's laser beam looks like Killy's gun complete with the need to sleep after heavily using it.

You might be right. I had heard people compared the two series as well.
Aug 9, 2017 5:28 AM

Dec 2012
AsuraDestructor said:
fishpun said:

No offence.

You're overthinking it mate, all just the innocence of childhood being shown. Riko doesn't even make a big deal of it, with Reg being a robot. I also find that they are portraying Reg really well, acting just as a 10 year old (be it robot) boy would. Reg did what had to be done. And for the hanging up naked, just shows how f*cked up their world is. I surely could have done without that scene tbh. Doesn't ruin the narrative though.
Aug 9, 2017 5:29 AM

Dec 2012
Benmashi said:
AsuraDestructor said:

No offence.

You're overthinking it mate, all just the innocence of childhood being shown. Riko doesn't even make a big deal of it, with Reg being a robot. I also find that they are portraying Reg really well, acting just as a 10 year old (be it robot) boy would. Reg did what had to be done. And for the hanging up naked, just shows how f*cked up their world is. I surely could have done without that scene tbh. Doesn't ruin the narrative though.

Also, it's the best show of the year up till now, if you ask me
Aug 9, 2017 6:18 AM

Apr 2015
Riko's speech on the meat was v creepy, that world is quite so too

Fun week.
Aug 9, 2017 7:31 AM

Oct 2014
Benmashi said:
AsuraDestructor said:

No offence.

What I imagined happened during production:

Animator: Tsukushi-san, are you sure we should include the hanging scene, maybe having the kids talk about it is eno-
Tsukushi: Show it.
Animator: But--
Tsukushi: SHOW IT.
Aug 9, 2017 3:52 PM

Dec 2009
For some reason i knew that the "tasukete" was a mimic.

I'm so good at being aware and intuitive and thinking on my feet with stuff like that, contrary to the mundane world we all live in... What am i even doing on earth? Why am i here when literally all my skillsets are suitable for somewhere else. At the very least, when society collapses, i won't be one of the ones that fall with it.

Lanz said:
It's not creepy at all. The cycle of energy and material comes back around. It's better to make light of and appreciate nature's way. Better to eat it than to let it rot. If anything, the societal norms we have in the west that are contrary, is what's disturbing.

Aidoru-Ojisan said:
fishpun said:

Kittens-kun said:
Ya, frankly, seeing the nudity as an issue actually exacerbates the issue... instead of just letting naked people be naked people, it's "OMG IT'S SO IMMORAL!" Who fucking cares? Nobody should.

Benmashi said:
And for the hanging up naked, just shows how f*cked up their world is. I surely could have done without that scene tbh. Doesn't ruin the narrative though.
It's a punishment not much different than the strap (i'd say it's less bad). Sure it's deranged, but we were also there not very long ago, and it's even still considered normal by some. If you think it's the nudity that's messed up then you're priorities are way backwards.

At the end of the day this is a fantasy world and it should be appreciated as such. Whether it's great characters or not, whether it's moral or not... There's plenty of anime with great characters and shit plot, plenty with shit characters and great plot... There's plenty of gore-fest anime, and nobody whines about that... Just arbitrarily picking and choosing what to whine about with no logical consistency... damn the western world is retarded.
GenesisAriaAug 9, 2017 4:18 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 9, 2017 7:50 PM

Apr 2015
GenesisAria said:

Lanz said:
It's not creepy at all. The cycle of energy and material comes back around. It's better to make light of and appreciate nature's way. Better to eat it than to let it rot. If anything, the societal norms we have in the west that are contrary, is what's disturbing.

I'm Asian. Yeah still creepy.

Not that I'm criticizing the show, it's good and those bits are understandable
Aug 9, 2017 9:24 PM

Dec 2009
@Lanz
Most of asian culture has had a not of western influx . . . though even eastern philosophy has been distorted over time.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

769 by zaddysenpai89 »»
May 13, 10:16 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2017

202 by karut-kun »»
May 8, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2017

236 by karut-kun »»
May 8, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2017

352 by karut-kun »»
May 8, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2017

194 by RebornVongola1 »»
May 6, 8:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.