Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 29, 2017 12:19 AM

Aug 2008
He reacted like a normal person would. It's nice to get that in anime protagonist once in a while...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jul 29, 2017 1:15 AM

Jul 2017
ShinnYukiko said:
relax Ayanokouji-kun, after kushida wash her uniform once or twice, your fingerprint is gone, and you are free . . . :))

nah this girl will not wash her uniform because that only evidence blackmailing to shut up mc
Jul 29, 2017 2:07 AM

Aug 2012
I knew she was sketchy as fuck from the beginning, but this Kushida is at least more interesting to watch than the other one.
.................................................................................
Jul 29, 2017 6:26 AM

Apr 2015
4/5

I really like this opening!

Haha that was unexpected. :O

Jul 29, 2017 8:33 AM

Aug 2010
It was pretty much a given that Kushida was putting on an act but I'm glad it was revealed so soon. Her second personality actually makes her better :)
Jul 29, 2017 10:09 AM

Apr 2017
I disliked Kushida from the get-go because she was extroverted AF and "leave me alone" translates to nothing in her brain based on her persistence in trying to befriend everyone. Now, I just dislike her even more.
There's no inherent right or wrong in this universe, but when we think with emotions rather than logic, we make things so.
Jul 29, 2017 2:10 PM
May 2012
lmao fingerprints? really? I guess those uniforms are never washed xD
Jul 29, 2017 3:44 PM

Sep 2010
Well that was quite a surprise.
Jul 29, 2017 6:21 PM

Dec 2008
I knew that perky bitch was a closet lunatic from the get-go. In the defective class is right where she needs to be. She's stupid as hell to try to blackmail Ayanokouji to keep quiet about what he say. He's on a totally different level than everyone else and will probably own her before it's all over.
Jul 29, 2017 7:44 PM
May 2013
and that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make build up a scene to make 2 people talking, very epic.

love the MC and the change in character from other anime series. here, we have someone who is possibly hiding some secrets about why he joined the academy. on top of that, he's monotone AF which is vastily different from other series.

definitely unique in nature. and bruh, this aint no comedy--this is LIT AF

> i need that OST though
anime_master111Jul 29, 2017 7:51 PM
Jul 29, 2017 8:32 PM

Sep 2015
I knew something was off about her. She acted way too nice and try too hard to befriend everyone. The first day she go and "let's be friends everyone" which is a very cliche line, or just outright faking.
Jul 29, 2017 8:37 PM

Aug 2014
ShinnYukiko said:
relax Ayanokouji-kun, after kushida wash her uniform once or twice, your fingerprint is gone, and you are free . . . :))

He looked pretty relaxed to me, it's like someone told him the weather will be rainy tomorrow.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jul 30, 2017 1:06 AM

Oct 2008
Oh man! the truth of Kushida is two-faced!
Looks like MC needs to be careful! or else more trouble! the school itself is already trouble.
5/5.

Jul 30, 2017 2:31 AM
Sep 2013
Crocospect22 said:
Hirugiku said:

She stated that she hates him, im sure she is gonna say it next episode pretty much for his personality. The reason why most of us viewers like him she hates him.
That's relatable to me the more i know the more interested i am even if its a spoiler. But sorry i cant say much cause there's only 1.5 volumes translated so my novel knowledge are running out :(
I can say tho that what you said about MC is literally what he doesnt want to do :D He hates standing out, even in this episode notice how he let Kushida get all glory and when he was trying to follow Sensei, he left so no one notices and when Kushida asked him he said he is going to bathroom. He even stated in LN that he likes cute girls and will always help them (probably the reason why he defended Horikita from her brother) but if it means standing out he wont help them.
But im sure some events in the future will force him to take some action and be a hero in front of everyone.
Also volume 1 is done so probably will get 3 more volumes after this so we'll get a huge chunk of story, dont worry you will find all answers to your questions

so basically Kushida really hates our MC so much? anyway thanks for sharing ^_^
maybe we need someone who has read till recent volume to know what really happened. english translation stuck in middle of volume 2
Jul 30, 2017 3:22 AM
Apr 2017
Yeah! I knew it from the start... about Kushida... Usually, a 'very nice' person is suspicious...
Jul 30, 2017 4:30 AM

Oct 2014
in short, it's another shitty Japanese high-school rendition of Nietzche's.

well, at least the MC is those type of people that don't give a fck.
Jul 30, 2017 4:34 AM
Jul 2018
that last part... this show is so predictable I think I'm gonna drop it lmao. and... fingerprints.... rly?????????????? I can't even...
Jul 30, 2017 3:24 PM

Jul 2014
Wow, got pretty thrown back by Kikyou's change in personality :o I did think that she was WAY too nice but didn't think that she was actually like that x)

Pretty good episode though, and the characters still continues to impress me, like when Ayanokouji thought of exchanging points for Sudo's test point and also when Horikita intentionally scored lower. Pretty cool!
Jul 30, 2017 3:42 PM

Nov 2011
So Kushida is kind of a Bitch...wow I did not see that coming at all. Crazy twist!

I was just enjoying Ayanakoji and Horikta's interactions with each other. I feel like their bond is growing even with her stabbing him in the park lol.\

Sensei is such a good Antagonist. I wonder if something outside of the point system would affect her students she's help them out. Such as being injured.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 30, 2017 3:45 PM

Nov 2011
povveriess said:
and that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make build up a scene to make 2 people talking, very epic.

love the MC and the change in character from other anime series. here, we have someone who is possibly hiding some secrets about why he joined the academy. on top of that, he's monotone AF which is vastily different from other series.

definitely unique in nature. and bruh, this aint no comedy--this is LIT AF

> i need that OST though

Agree 100% with everything here!!

especially that OST!!!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 30, 2017 4:11 PM

Jun 2012
Come on the fingerprints thing was just an expression... She has the support of the class and the MC is socially awkward, so she's just intimidating him using an example, that she would resort doing nasty shit to get proof.
Jul 30, 2017 4:25 PM

Jul 2009
Kushida!!! What a surprise! She is a evil bi*ch that pretend to like everyone...I wonder if we will see more of her dark side soon.
Jul 30, 2017 5:19 PM

Dec 2009
Holy SHIT i did not expect her to have a multiple personality disorder.

Not every day you get a decently handled personality jump... Though when you see that shit in real life it's baffling. It hits you brunt in the face like "wait, what did you say?"

One big problem: we have TWO IDIOTS HERE, and plenty other idiots who aren't noticing the issue with the scene.
CLOTHES DON'T HOLD FINGERPRINTS
If she's talking DNA samples, SHE HAS TO WASH HER CLOTHES EVENTUALLY.
...nobody's gonna do a DNA test for suspected boob grab.

The blackmail was bullshit and he was an idiot for thinking it was valid blackmail.
GenesisAriaJul 30, 2017 5:35 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jul 30, 2017 8:01 PM

Apr 2012
not sure if i should drop this
bunch of edgy autists as main characters and an over the top crazy bitch

not sure why the score is anchored at 7.85

this show is straight booty and there's 0 comedy in this shit
the fuck are these tags

Jul 30, 2017 10:20 PM
Mar 2014
wow. didn't expect that.
Jul 30, 2017 10:40 PM
Aug 2012
GenesisAria said:

Not every day you get a decently handled personality jump... Though when you see that shit in real life it's baffling. It hits you brunt in the face like "wait, what did you say?"

One big problem: we have TWO IDIOTS HERE, and plenty other idiots who aren't noticing the issue with the scene.
CLOTHES DON'T HOLD FINGERPRINTS
If she's talking DNA samples, SHE HAS TO WASH HER CLOTHES EVENTUALLY.
...nobody's gonna do a DNA test for suspected boob grab.

The blackmail was bullshit and he was an idiot for thinking it was valid blackmail.

A few things:

- Not multiple personality disorder but she is putting up a facade (this is her true face)

- In LN version, Kushida said she will keep them without washing
- The classmates trust the popular girl more than the lonely guy

- MC did not take it seriously tbh, for now he has no reason to take action against her (for now atleast)

- As somebody already explained in this thread, the issue is more about the MC not wanting to attract attention. So any kind of rumor(proven or not) will just disrupt his peace. That is the main threat.....

Jul 31, 2017 12:33 AM

Dec 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
- Not multiple personality disorder but she is putting up a facade (this is her true face)
No one puts up a facade that drastic without it being a personality disorder (no facade is perfect, not even by experienced espionage artists). How do you know it's not so, unless explicitly stated later on?

- In LN version, Kushida said she will keep them without washing
This girl must be stupid or something...

Above all else, i tend imagine myself in one of these situations, and realizing how imperceptive and ignorant people really are. For example, there's no way my hand would be grabbed and forced somewhere, i have parry reflexes for that kind of thing (this guy does too, seemingly, but i guess he's just retarded).
GenesisAriaJul 31, 2017 12:37 AM

Jul 31, 2017 1:29 AM

Dec 2008
HA! I definitely something was wrong with Kushida and her being the overly cheerful big-boobied beauty with strong sense of justice and wish to become everyone's friend. Those kind of characters mostly have different personality and are just acting out cluelessly positive anyway.Honestly I was really cringed out with her but now she feels like a better character.

Ayanokouji is really getting to me with his expressionlessness and that lacking voice lol
I have a soft spot for lads like that
Horikita still the best girl tho
Jul 31, 2017 2:40 AM
Aug 2012
GenesisAria said:
No one puts up a facade that drastic without it being a personality disorder (no facade is perfect, not even by experienced espionage artists). How do you know it's not so, unless explicitly stated later on?

Well you will probably find out later in the anime anyway but read at your own risk.

GenesisAria said:
This girl must be stupid or something...

Well she is cunning as she got her point across.

To repeat myself...

As somebody already explained in this thread, the issue is more about the MC not wanting to attract attention. So any kind of rumor(proven or not) will just disrupt his peace. That is the main threat.....

Also there is the matter of who being more trustworthy to the classmates.

GenesisAria said:

Above all else, i tend imagine myself in one of these situations, and realizing how imperceptive and ignorant people really are. For example, there's no way my hand would be grabbed and forced somewhere, i have parry reflexes for that kind of thing (this guy does too, seemingly, but i guess he's just retarded).

Even the best of us gets caught off-guard. It was not a life-threatening attack unlike the previous episode. Also coupled with the sudden change of Kushida's personality, it's not really unrealistic to say that he was caught off-guard (or just wanted to play along).

Not to mention that isn't even the real issue, but the matter of the rumor is (which can be done with or without evidence). The forced boob grab doesn't really matter.
Dragon_Slayer_XJul 31, 2017 2:43 AM

Jul 31, 2017 3:05 AM

Dec 2009
@Dragon_Slayer_X
The spoiler (i just skimmed the first line) doesn't really contest my claim (that's not anything i didn't already consider as likely), even if you are an attention-seeker, nobody goes to that extreme unless they got psyche issues. Plus that particular portrayal (contrary to how the same idea is portrayed in other anime) was a surprisingly realistic personality shift.

My point with the boob grab thing is that nobody could grab my arm and do anything with it, regardless of what it is, without my consent. My body doesn't do anything without me thinking it to, and my automatic is to resist being controlled. That's all. Allowing yourself to be taken advantage of when you have that much skill, is just plain foolish and stupid.
GenesisAriaJul 31, 2017 3:08 AM

Jul 31, 2017 6:41 AM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
Well, while I liked the buildup about the plot twist - even if the show was a bit too in your face about it at times - the reveal was a bit of a letdown.
Why would Kushidal choose an open place like this to blow off steam without even checking for pursuers? She was so calculating up until this point, it seems sort of unlikely to me she'd make a mistake like this.

As for the boob grab scene - I suppose we had to get it in there somewhere.
But when somebody grabs your arm lightly and with relatively obvious intent, would you really just stand there and let it happen?
I mean, he obviously didn't have much of an intention to, not like he would gain anything from ratting her out, on the contrary, but what would he gain from her having dirt on him?

I like his observant nature and how it plays into the perspective we get of other characters, but at some parts, I find it difficult to get behind what he's thinking.
There is nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, wearing their discomfort like a favorite shirt - Johnny C.

Jul 31, 2017 6:44 AM
Jul 2018
KUSHIDA WHAAAAAAAT
Jul 31, 2017 10:41 AM

Jun 2013
of course, no one is that nice
Jul 31, 2017 10:43 AM
Jul 2017
men im totally shock when kushidas personality changed

first ueno now koshida damn author

Kushidaaaa!
Jul 31, 2017 11:20 AM

Jan 2011
GenesisAria said:

Perhaps I'm the one with the wrong definition of that term but I don't think feigning niceties while being potentially malicious for one thing or another constitutes as that, at least not that one.
Jul 31, 2017 11:46 AM
Aug 2012
GenesisAria said:
@Dragon_Slayer_X
The spoiler (i just skimmed the first line) doesn't really contest my claim (that's not anything i didn't already consider as likely), even if you are an attention-seeker, nobody goes to that extreme unless they got psyche issues. Plus that particular portrayal (contrary to how the same idea is portrayed in other anime) was a surprisingly realistic personality shift.

You should have skimmed the 2nd part as well but to summarize, it's not MPD but it just her feigning niceties which a lot people do tbh. Pretending to be a nice guy to take advantage of others is not really uncommon in real life either. People go even further in some cases.

But i am not forcing you to take my word for it, watch the show and see for yourself.

GenesisAria said:

My point with the boob grab thing is that nobody could grab my arm and do anything with it, regardless of what it is, without my consent. My body doesn't do anything without me thinking it to, and my automatic is to resist being controlled. That's all. Allowing yourself to be taken advantage of when you have that much skill, is just plain foolish and stupid.

Does it really matter? Whether there was actually a boobgrad or fingerprints, the claims can be easily taken care of. There are cameras and MC can easily decline. There are more fingerprints on Kushida's hands anyway.

The main issue is that spreading a rumor would cause trouble for him as he doesn't want attention. My point is MC got caught off-guard, whether it's stupid or not, it doesn't affect the overall situation much.

Jul 31, 2017 1:07 PM

Jan 2011
GenesisAria said:

That's some ole victim blamin shit right there.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:

GenesisAria said:

Does it really matter? Whether there was actually a boobgrad or fingerprints, the claims can be easily taken care of. There are cameras and MC can easily decline. There are more fingerprints on Kushida's hands anyway.

The main issue is that spreading a rumor would cause trouble for him as he doesn't want attention. My point is MC got caught off-guard, whether it's stupid or not, it doesn't affect the overall situation much.

Exactly. He's not worried about legal trouble so much as he is worried about being ousted from the school. I doubt the point system could be used to rig a student being expelled but if it were possible it would almost be an outcome considering how much appreciation the class has for her. There's still getting jumped, sabotaged and isolated forcefully from the rest of the group which, even with his personality may need to rely on from time to time in order to survive.
QWERTYFish25Jul 31, 2017 1:16 PM
Jul 31, 2017 4:24 PM

Dec 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
GenesisAria said:
@Dragon_Slayer_X
You should have skimmed the 2nd part as well but to summarize, it's not MPD but it just her feigning niceties which a lot people do tbh. Pretending to be a nice guy to take advantage of others is not really uncommon in real life either. People go even further in some cases.

But i am not forcing you to take my word for it, watch the show and see for yourself.
I repeat: playing nice for gains is one thing, but nobody is that drastic unless they got issues. Her "real" is messed up, and her "fake" is more than extreme contrast. It happens in anime like this without claimed mental issues, but not irl. It's more just my hypothesis.

@QWERTYFish25
I could be wrong about multiple-personality (was looking for a better term but didn't find one), but conceptually speaking, it definitely borders on multiple personality, especially if you LIVE that other personality. I never said anything about malintent. Her "nice" actions are too involved and influential to be completely insincere; as if they were, she'd take shortcuts to getting attention, instead of legitimately helping people, despite her alter-ego bitchfits.

I dunno what the author intends, but either what i said is correct to some degree, or the author tried too hard and inadvertently created something more interesting than her just being faux kindly.
GenesisAriaJul 31, 2017 5:02 PM

Jul 31, 2017 6:21 PM

Oct 2015
This show is going to be interesting.
Anime needs this spice of the society of real life instead of using stereotypical cookie cutter tsuns as characters.

One thing I have a problem with is that these "no emotion" main characters are starting to crowd the anime industry. I myself am self controlled but its kinda annoying when I see my own personality stereotyped. That sounds hipster but im not hipster.
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
Jul 31, 2017 7:06 PM

Jan 2011
GenesisAria said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

I repeat: playing nice for gains is one thing, but nobody is that drastic unless they got issues. Her "real" is messed up, and her "fake" is more than extreme contrast. It happens in anime like this without claimed mental issues, but not irl. It's more just my hypothesis.

@QWERTYFish25
I could be wrong about multiple-personality (was looking for a better term but didn't find one), but conceptually speaking, it definitely borders on multiple personality, especially if you LIVE that other personality. I never said anything about malintent. Her "nice" actions are too involved and influential to be completely insincere; as if they were, she'd take shortcuts to getting attention, instead of legitimately helping people, despite her alter-ego bitchfits.]
I don't think there was anything "drastic" about that fit. She waited till things were done to go downstairs and vent. If it were for that pretty much everyone in the world would have that disorder. When she "switched back" she did it consciously after grasping and reacting to her discovery by MC guy. As far as what I've been shown she is basically a chick who has serious issues towards dark haired main girl, not, I said towards since I hate it when legitimate emotions particularly in women are noted as something more than they actually are.

I'll give that popular culture has a habit of getting all of its facts from popular culture so I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes true because author says so. But skimming over that exact disorder with google shows a much more unstable transition from one "personality" to the next.
Jul 31, 2017 7:26 PM

Dec 2009
@QWERTYFish25
I was talking about the stark contrast. Most people don't get that pissy, few people get that pissy and put on a friendly face. An extreme contrast from the friendliest girl around to a bitchfitter is rare even for japan. Being polite for the sake of social norms is one thing, but she was playing a genuinely really good, caring, and hardworking girl, that's what's weird. Usually it's maintaining a sort of cool demeanor or being an overachiever in isolation, not being a social bird and then getting pissed off about it, the hypocrisy is nonsensical and bordering on insanity.

Jul 31, 2017 10:59 PM
Aug 2012
GenesisAria said:

Sigh in Asian countries or rather all over the world, you will find several RL stories about people marrying into rich/powerful families (for property/power/other gains) by acting like the nicest guy/girl around and once their objective is fulfilled they show their true face. Obviously they aren't normal but they aren't suffering from MPD either. It's a matter of their mentality and lack of morals. You should read up some revenge stories as well.

MPD should have some signs. Confused state, instability, memory loss or at least some hints. So far nothing indicates that she has MPD and the drastic change doesn't indicate towards it either. People can be evil/selfish and still get away by acting nice (or as long as they don't get caught).

Also here is another spoiler for you.....

Aug 1, 2017 4:16 AM

Oct 2013
That's a nice way to end the episode, that reaction from MC was perfectly normal too.
Aug 1, 2017 9:37 AM

Jan 2017
Horikita x Ayanokoji FTW!
Kushida is on her way to becoming a yandere btw lol

@RjImpervious

Dude, will Kushida and Horikita fall in love with the MC later?
I don't mind spoilers, just tell me >.<

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Aug 1, 2017 1:59 PM

Jan 2011
GenesisAria said:
@QWERTYFish25
I was talking about the stark contrast. Most people don't get that pissy, few people get that pissy and put on a friendly face. An extreme contrast from the friendliest girl around to a bitchfitter is rare even for japan. Being polite for the sake of social norms is one thing, but she was playing a genuinely really good, caring, and hardworking girl, that's what's weird. Usually it's maintaining a sort of cool demeanor or being an overachiever in isolation, not being a social bird and then getting pissed off about it, the hypocrisy is nonsensical and bordering on insanity.

fuckingbullshitmincharcansuckmydickdowntothefuckingsack
Aug 1, 2017 2:08 PM
Jun 2017
This season how much eposide will be
Aug 1, 2017 11:53 PM

Dec 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
MPD should have some signs. Confused state, instability, memory loss or at least some hints. So far nothing indicates that she has MPD and the drastic change doesn't indicate towards it either. People can be evil/selfish and still get away by acting nice (or as long as they don't get caught).
It's a spectrum dude. I've met people with bipolar/split personality issues... It only seems out of place to them in hindsight, but in the moment the shift also shifts the undertones, and their interpretation of everything, including their own thoughts, which they may have interpreted differently moments ago. You could complement them about something, one minute they'd be thanking you for the complement, the next they might be getting pissed off that you bothered mentioning that detestable trait, and then turn around and be thankful again like nothing happened. Chances are they are aware of their personality shifts, but do not necessarily actively acknowledge it because it's normal for them. Confusion, disorientation, and memory loss are not necessary by any means and i'd imagine would be part of more serious cases. I'm talking strictly about personality shifts, which are arbitrarily or intentionally triggered, not inherently random... it's not like right-brain left-brain splits or anything.

The instability is usually a measure of their lack of self-discipline. Mental cases with strong self-discipline can be very hard to discern as mental cases, and you have to dig deeper / observe keenly to see what's really going on inside them. Like those people that only seem a little bad, but when you get to know them and observe them in times when it really counts, you catch glimpses of the monstrous insanity they've been hiding under a mostly-normal facade the whole time; the facade being part of the the insanity, but a product of strong self-discipline. Not saying that this girl is necessarily a complete monster (though she had a pretty outburst hate-on), but this is the angle of thought i come from.

ps: i find insane girls to be utterly fascinating.
GenesisAriaAug 2, 2017 12:12 AM

Aug 2, 2017 9:59 PM

Jan 2013
Oh well... that ending was unexpected.
Ayanokouji & Horikita did great by saving that guy, hope that was worth it.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 3, 2017 10:59 PM

Mar 2009
QWERTYFish25 said:
Not caring much for the MC's dandere vibes but I guess that twist at the end does make go down a bit easier. Though, the whole "which one is the real you?" sound uncomfortably familiar. I mean can't she just be a manipulative bitch who feigns niceness? Or a jealous bitch who can't help but despise and vent out because someone like Horaito (whateverthefuck) while still being decent?

I'm late to the episode.

I'm guessing it's the former, right? She's a manipulative girl who's pretending to be nice, in order to get on everyone's good side. She wants attention from everyone, so when Horikita gets all the praise, that upsets her.

The MC's line at the end was just there to put a final note on the episode. Summed up the dramatic event I guess.
Aug 3, 2017 11:13 PM

Jul 2012
With how much Kushida tries to get attention and the way she tries to make herself cuter to convince people to do things, I expected a darker side to her, but not to this extreme. This makes things a little more interesting, though!
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

211 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

171 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

335 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 9, 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.