Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 27, 2017 6:49 AM

Jul 2017
aquaspirit39 said:

Rivezim said:
That kushida not surprising for me because already know this girl to "cheesy" in episode 1 and this anime not smell like baka no test so interesting for me

for LN reader , can i ask question about kushida is she really rotten to core? i just curious with this character
*just spoiler the answer for comfort another user

oh okay kushitnida then , but not bad because she not "annoying" character
thx for answer
Jul 27, 2017 6:54 AM
Sep 2016
aquaspirit39 said:
SirLori said:

I want to know if she is having romantic feelings for him, or is he having romantic feelings for the girl, or they have romantic feelings for each other.
Is a question about the first spoiler you've made

Yea i'm already annoyed and i didnt read the LN xD
Jul 27, 2017 7:00 AM

Jan 2016
Can anyone explain why did Horikita stabbed Ayanokoji?
Jul 27, 2017 7:37 AM

Aug 2008
forexjammer said:
Can anyone explain why did Horikita stabbed Ayanokoji?
she's the senjogahara type
Jul 27, 2017 8:06 AM
Sep 2016
There is a site where i can read information about characters, Light Novel? A Wiki?
Jul 27, 2017 8:26 AM

May 2012
I was going to drop this anime but I changed my mind

I'm glad did not drop it. I was totally surprised to see a cute and angelic person like Kushida suddenly become evil. I did not see that coming !!

Jul 27, 2017 8:32 AM

May 2012
Apple_BS said:
Kushida personality did not surprise me at all, just an overused cliche

Since you say it is overused. Can you give me example of some anime that has similar character to Kushida ?
Jul 27, 2017 9:08 AM

Feb 2012
Oh wow that took me by surprise that was a really good twist. I'm interested what Kushida is going to do in future eps.
Jul 27, 2017 9:31 AM
Feb 2014
thepath said:
Apple_BS said:
Kushida personality did not surprise me at all, just an overused cliche

Since you say it is overused. Can you give me example of some anime that has similar character to Kushida ?

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1609658

See it even has its own thread. :) Although most of them are good in deep down two faced people are not that uncommon and usually they are the nicest one at start. I usually start suspecting the nicest one of the roster and sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. So for this one I won't say I was 100% sure from start but the flag was up, she was really overfriendly for this anime's settings.

Btw, I don't like to say anything is cliche. With all the anime around and the way we anime enthusiasts watch them it is hard to find a 100% original idea. Also there are movies and tv shows and other different sorts of media that we follow. The important thing is how to use an idea (that might have been used before) in such a unique way that seperates that work from others and how it is blend with the story and such.
mandorallenJul 27, 2017 9:40 AM
Jul 27, 2017 9:59 AM

Feb 2015
and..there you go, my fav character finally showed up.
love that expression. from fucking innocent into fucked up.
i want to know her past.
Jul 27, 2017 11:17 AM

Dec 2014
it get more interesting but i hope ayanokouji didn't always acting flat in every scene. i know he's hiding his true ability but whenever ayanokouji acting flat my enjoyment feels decreased.
Watch aria the animation and it's sequel.
Jul 27, 2017 11:24 AM
Mar 2016
Ok, so why do they have to save Sudo? Cu'z imo he be better off out than be an asshole, and wtf does Horikita have to stabbed Ayanokouji ?

So a revelation just came Kushida has split personality, maybe Ayanokouji should have just rape her, kill her and dump her body into the river, I'm sure he can do that, given that he maybe this James Bond guy who is doing some kind of undercover work, beside why would he go to all that trouble being in a "D" when he can be with them "A's?"
Jul 27, 2017 11:45 AM

Jun 2017
I had a feeling that Kushida seemed to good to be true lol. Got strong Higurashi vibes from her.

Kiyotaka lmao, he keeps saying he doesn't want to be in trouble yet he just asked Kushida for trouble with the "How, exactly?" remark lol. If he kept his mouth shut he might've gotten away with a more easily counterable threat.
Jul 27, 2017 12:52 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Quite an interesting episode

These quotes that are shown in the beginning of the episodes sure are interesting. Wow it looks like the classes results for their midterm exams were pretty good. Lol to think that people will start seeing Kikyou as an angel though. Geeze the red hair kid just can't keep his temper in check eh. Hmm so this girl is from another class then eh. Nice to see that she's different from the others. Nice to see that Kiyotaka is trying hard to get Sudo to join the session even though Sudo has that kind of attitude. Despite Suzune's ice queen nature its nice to see that beneath that she does care about her fellow classmates as well. Suzune's speech though was straight on point though. Hmm getting past questions for use as reference eh. So thats why Kiyotaka paired up with Kikyou then eh. I guess when a cute girl asks you it can be hard to refuse her. Kiyotaka is surprisingly intelligent and has some good ideas when he's serious though. Hmm so Kiyotaka is the type of person that prefers not to stand out even when the idea and material was a result of his hard work. Pretty humble actually. Their little secret eh lol. It's nice that the mood of the class changed so much when the past questions were handed out. Now however they have a chance at last. It was a smart move showing the events before and after the tests in one episode though. But its nice that they managed to get past this first hurdle though.

Hmm so Sudo was the only one that failed eh. Man failing by one point though. Interesting to see Kiyotaka ask the teacher about equality though. Sacrificing one of his points to give Sudo the one point he needs eh. His idea is indeed plausible actually lol. It was surprising that Suzune was willing to offer up her points as well too. But i guess the points really can buy anything. So until now no D class has ever advanced far eh. Looks like the contests between the classes are just starting though. Looks like Kiyotaka saw through Suzune's facade though. So she lowered her own score on purpose in order to give Sudo a chance eh. Hmm being stabbed by a compass eh thats a new one. But its nice that now they can now celebrate at having the whole class pass the midterms though. Hmm passing the ball to Suzune eh. Well she did help in getting Sudo pass after all. This is his way of getting revenge on her eh lol. Hmm raising Suzune's standing and at the same time avoiding attention eh thats a smart move indeed. Wow so Kikyou actually had another personality beneath her existing one eh. That was unexpected. This new personality of hers sure is twisted. Things really are starting to get interesting. I wonder about that final question though. Which one is the real Kikyou eh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2017 2:06 PM

Jun 2010
EcchiLordMamster said:
wow...

so i was JUST THINKING how i was going to add Kushida, Kikyou to my favorites list cause she fine than a mf ( like every other girl in this anime) and is very sweet...

.. then... that happened...

now i just don't know anymore ;___;

To be honest, it would have been more surprising and subversive if she actually was the way she presents her self. And I would happily enjoy watching that Kushida. Kind of sad they went this route with her.

Can someone whose read the LN give me one little spoiler about something:

neonieJul 27, 2017 2:27 PM
Jul 27, 2017 4:55 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
neonie said:
EcchiLordMamster said:
wow...

so i was JUST THINKING how i was going to add Kushida, Kikyou to my favorites list cause she fine than a mf ( like every other girl in this anime) and is very sweet...

.. then... that happened...

now i just don't know anymore ;___;

To be honest, it would have been more surprising and subversive if she actually was the way she presents her self. And I would happily enjoy watching that Kushida. Kind of sad they went this route with her.

Can someone whose read the LN give me one little spoiler about something:

Definitely interested to see where this goes, since shes my favorite girl of the season
Jul 27, 2017 5:02 PM
Jul 2018
DAMN KUSHIDA WTF.
Jul 27, 2017 5:14 PM

Jul 2015
aquaspirit39 said:
Well now that I know they are not going to explain this, I am going to explain a little bit as to why they decided to save Sudou. Originally this is a part of the conversation between our MC and Horikita on the night he save her from her brother.

Remember that episode 1 when teacher said that students are given points based on merits. Merits is not just equal to grades. For example, although Sudou is bad at studying, he is extremely good in basket and sports. In fact, he is accepted as regular member in the basketball team despite being first year. Therefore by being basket ball regular member and participating in interschool basket ball competition, he is considered as doing merit and will be granted point for that.

In the discussion of the previous episode, I also see many people feeling confused as to why these 'defective' students manage to enter to supposedly elite school. I hope this also answer those questions. These students are actually good at what they are good at, but each of them has problems with their character which make them being graded as 'defective'.

Thank you for the explanation good sir, was wondering about that but just kind of wrote it off.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jul 27, 2017 5:38 PM
Aug 2016
darklord213 said:
AeroSN said:

yup. she said jyu-man which means 100,000, not 10,000. it was so weird when in the LN they said 100,000 while in the eng sub they said 10,000 so i check it, and yup, the translation was a bit mislead right there.

anyway, even though i know that kushida is like that, i didn't it would still be this shocking seeing how her facial expression and her voice got really turned 180 degree. it's just, look the difference!

so is she goig to control him with the black mail will this be a burden for the mc

well the mc is not the type who thinks so hard about something, that kind of person who just let it flow as it is so you could guess the answer
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2017 5:53 PM

Sep 2016
KUSHIDA S S S S S S SNAKE, T T T T T T TWO FACED

Jul 27, 2017 6:12 PM

May 2014
That stabbing scene was just confusing and fucking stupid.
Jul 27, 2017 7:18 PM

Mar 2015
Had a feeling she had another side to her lmao, this is gonna be fun
Jul 27, 2017 7:22 PM

Aug 2013
Kushida turning yandere and blackmailing MC-kun with false rape accusations did NOT see that coming but I love it so twisted and unexpected!
Jul 27, 2017 7:32 PM

Feb 2009
Damn that plot twist was crazy at the end. Loving this show so far.
Jul 27, 2017 7:44 PM

Jan 2008
Knew that bitch too happy going, cheerful and positive for a show like this.
Jul 27, 2017 7:53 PM

Apr 2013
Holy fuuuuuuuuuuk. I figured there was something false about Kushida, since Horikita wasn't buying any of her shit. But damn, i didn't expect her to be a closet sociopath. Scary.

Not much of a threat on her part though. It's hard to picture Ayanokouji ever mustering the energy to bother raping someone. That guy is in a perpetual sleepy daze all the time.
curzon17Jul 27, 2017 8:00 PM
Jul 27, 2017 7:55 PM

Jan 2014
I never liked that girl. I couldn't put my finger on it. Probably because she seems so fake.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Jul 27, 2017 9:16 PM
Apr 2017
mandorallen said:
thepath said:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1609658

See it even has its own thread. :) Although most of them are good in deep down two faced people are not that uncommon and usually they are the nicest one at start. I usually start suspecting the nicest one of the roster and sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. So for this one I won't say I was 100% sure from start but the flag was up, she was really overfriendly for this anime's settings.

Btw, I don't like to say anything is cliche. With all the anime around and the way we anime enthusiasts watch them it is hard to find a 100% original idea. Also there are movies and tv shows and other different sorts of media that we follow. The important thing is how to use an idea (that might have been used before) in such a unique way that seperates that work from others and how it is blend with the story and such.

Ya, I agree with you, Nadeko Sengoku from monogatari is the perfect example of a well used cliche.
Jul 27, 2017 11:19 PM

Nov 2016
New secret is revealed, Horikita is very beautiful and amazing, ideal waifu :D
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Jul 28, 2017 12:58 AM
Apr 2016
Ayanokoji is obviously in the school not for the education, but as a supervisor or observer of sorts. Just wait for it.
Re:formed
Jul 28, 2017 2:23 AM

Jan 2016
Interesting Title. Ayanokouji impressive me once again.

We got a glimpse of the A-class students again. And wow, Kusida. What a personality change. She has multiple personalities hmm..

Does Ayanokouji have a plan to deal with her? I hope yes. At least Ayanokouji is a cunning person.
Jul 28, 2017 2:59 AM

Mar 2010
GamingGodzilla said:
Hold on, just realized this. Kushida is stupid. She threatened Ayanokoji with the rape thing and got his fingerprints on her UNIFORM. Ayanokoji has already done some things that paint him as a really smart character, but he barely even needs to be smart to get out of this. He could do something as simple as invite Kushida out for coffee and "accidentally" spill coffee on her. All her evidence would be gone and Ayanokoji certainly wouldn't let her get his fingerprints again. (This is assuming that each student has only one uniform.) Even if they do have two though, it's likely that Kushida wouldn't wash that one anyway and wear it everyday just in case he does spill the secret, unless she's really that dumb. He could also pay one of the other students to sabotage her or bait her into a trap of sorts. After all, I've noticed that Sakura is in the D class and she is on the promotional art for the show yet she hasn't been introduced yet. This is how she could get introduced.

All just speculation though, I'm probably wrong anyway.

I thing it is simple. thought that's right that he could easily figure a way out of her threat, he let it go because either way he doesn't care.
like how he throwed the merits of saving that guy to Suzune, he for most did it to avoid drawing any attention to himself & only second to try to get her back for the stabbing. but because she is only confusing isolation for fredon she is actually happy about it & it was not so much of a pay back.
well Kushida saw that what she worked so hard to achive was achived by Suzune whitout putting any effort, & that is why she snapped.
LF2005Jul 28, 2017 3:02 AM
Jul 28, 2017 3:31 AM

Dec 2009
Oh god I just love this anime .. or so I thought until I saw the Kushida scene @_@ I saw someone saying that she's voiced by Hanayo's seiyuu so I was totally loving her (because Hanayo is the cutest thing ever) but what happened Kushida oh my god. :((

I think she needs to choose somewhere better to vent if she doesn't want anyone to find out about her personality LOL. I guess she isn't really a bad character though-- probably has low esteem or something and doesn't feel secure unless she knows everyone loves her?? Idk man... I like her yandere?? looking design a lot though. Even though she scares me to death. Right now I like Horikita better.

Main char is really calm as usual LOL even with his hand on her chest.. cough. It's amazing how he keeps his cool the entire series, I wonder if we'll ever see him look anything other than calm and collected? Maybe the last episode xD I'm looking forward to it! He's one of the better main character's I've seen! Though I kinda wish he'd just break out of his "on the edge barely passing" grades and get perfect 100s LOL xD
Jul 28, 2017 3:59 AM
Mar 2014
GamingGodzilla said:
Hold on, just realized this. Kushida is stupid. She threatened Ayanokoji with the rape thing and got his fingerprints on her UNIFORM. Ayanokoji has already done some things that paint him as a really smart character, but he barely even needs to be smart to get out of this. He could do something as simple as invite Kushida out for coffee and "accidentally" spill coffee on her. All her evidence would be gone and Ayanokoji certainly wouldn't let her get his fingerprints again. (This is assuming that each student has only one uniform.) Even if they do have two though, it's likely that Kushida wouldn't wash that one anyway and wear it everyday just in case he does spill the secret, unless she's really that dumb. He could also pay one of the other students to sabotage her or bait her into a trap of sorts. After all, I've noticed that Sakura is in the D class and she is on the promotional art for the show yet she hasn't been introduced yet. This is how she could get introduced.

All just speculation though, I'm probably wrong anyway.

Actually this plan about spilling coffee is very interesting and you may want to keep note of this idea in case there is a season 2 of this anime.

But just to throw out some fact out there, each students is given two blazers. After this incident, Kushida only has one to use because she will keep this blazer with fingerprint unwashed.

Next 2-3 episode will adapt volume 2 of the LN where Sakura Airi and Ichinose Honami will be introduced. So you can look forward to that.

And speaking of noticing Sakura in D class, I wonder how many people actually notice that. All students in the class are drawn with very distinct features because many of them are known characters that will contribute to the future story. They are not just random mob character.
Jul 28, 2017 4:42 AM

Jan 2013
Man... When I first laid my eyes on beautiful Kushida her eyes stood out for me or at least the way the artist depicted her and wondered if something was gonna happen with her specifically later on or she would betray what I been seeing of her image the past 2 episodes cuz of these eyes and then at the end of this ep 'lo and behold.... that scene. I think her eyes changed during that scene? Anyways, she's still hot as heck tho but damn.

That's all I wanted to post as this anime hasn't been bad at all and I like the premise.
Jul 28, 2017 4:55 AM

Feb 2008
An episode full of different shades of grey...

Meritocracy is scary. Ayanokouji's rendezvous with the homeroom teacher was intriguing, nothing less from a pedagogue of such a school. Kushida's transformation was intriguing as well, particularly her cunning ways.
Jul 28, 2017 5:24 AM

Mar 2013
That ending was kind of unexpected, but I did have a thought about Kushida isn't as pure and kind as we thought. She might hiding something and I was right about that thought. Although I was spoiled by the LN readers but nah, I thought about that even before I got spoiled.

That reaction of Ayanokouji when getting stabbed with the needle is hillarious though.
Jul 28, 2017 5:49 AM

Mar 2017
Kushida finally showed her true colours, even though I didn't expect her to be so... evil and have such a hatred for Horikita. I wonder why.
I am really looking forward the next episodes.
Jul 28, 2017 5:49 AM

May 2014
Aha! I knew it! I knew there was something wrong with that girl! She was way too happy and friendly!
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jul 28, 2017 6:01 AM

Dec 2011
Love the way Kushida san turned out. As I hoped. I was so afraid she is genuinely that pure, too boring. But if she weren't, then dunno why I thought that she can have either
a) shit personality, or
b) dark past or dark secret that making her victim
I'm so glad she went that route
Jul 28, 2017 6:49 AM

Oct 2015
Dang, to much hentai material ini one episode...

Joke aside. I really like how calm our mc this time. He is probably my favorit character in this season.
Jul 28, 2017 7:47 AM
Dec 2015
But does Ayanokoji realize that for his fingerprints to stay on her uniform like that, she can't wash it. I mean by the discussion here it seems the boob thing was more fanservice in LN but still I feel its weak for a rape accusation just for that. Maybe it was just to show how far she would go to accuse him and that she would even go farther if need be.

Ayanokoji always being blank bothers me a bit, but it does add a dry humor to the show, especially with the compass bit. (hope that gets explained in the next episode.)

Jul 28, 2017 11:49 AM

Aug 2013
Leo_10 said:
The used an Adam Smith quote.

Ayanokouji is a cunning person. He continues to impressive me. Class D managed to make it. Sudou needs to be more serious when it comes to studying.

And wow, Kushida :O Does she have a split personality or something? Totally unexpected... I wonder why she doesn't like Horikita.

u serious? Anyone could've seen this coming from a mile away, blatantly obvious that she's got some screws loose
Jul 28, 2017 12:48 PM

Dec 2013
Hmm...Ayanokoji is the only character that's interesting to me so far. Twist there at the end pretty much announced itself years ago lol. Not much here yet that's unique in presentation but I'll stay aboard to see where this goes.

btw - anyone else's page continually reloading/auto scrolling/lagging. wtf?
Jul 28, 2017 1:33 PM

Jan 2014
Hurray for waifu Kushida :D
Insert Signature Here
Jul 28, 2017 4:19 PM

Apr 2014
I fucken know it, that bitch is too good to be true.
MC is still as calm as ever if it was me I wouldn't be there anymore.
The bitch blackmail by calling it a rape, if it was me I would do it and after that throw the bitch off the cliff.
Jul 28, 2017 4:21 PM

Apr 2017
Wow, what a plot twist. It's getting pretty interesting. Well, I didn't like Kushida that much to begin with, but this is new personality of hers really gets me hyped.
Jul 28, 2017 5:09 PM
Mar 2017
Kushida is CYKA BLYAT, period.
Jul 28, 2017 5:50 PM
Aug 2013
relax Ayanokouji-kun, after kushida wash her uniform once or twice, your fingerprint is gone, and you are free . . . :))
~ この 素晴らしい イマダ の 世界 に 神様 の 祝福 を !!! ~
~ Kono Subarashii Imad no Sekai ni Kamisama no Shukufuku wo !!! ~
~ God's Blessing on This Wonderful Imad's World !!! ~
Jul 28, 2017 7:09 PM

Oct 2016
I'm more surprised that the MC didn't even react when he touched that girl's chest XD it's also funny that he went ahead and reminisced the girl's pure image before the shocking revelation. haha!

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

211 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

171 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

335 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 9, 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.