Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 26, 2017 6:52 PM

Jan 2015
AeroSN said:
Hirugiku said:
As for explanation i have no idea, she never stabbed him in novel.

because she will stabbed him later. see the manga, some of the first pages told the reader something that happened later in the story, and it was after horikita stabbed our mc with a compass that

Yeah :D i later got reminded by another user that he indeed was stabbed, i totally forgot it o_O
Jul 26, 2017 7:24 PM

Sep 2011
How did people NOT expect her to do a full on personality change? It's so fucking obvious. All the camera pans on her face, with her mouth smiles, to the darken look on her face, etc.
Jul 26, 2017 7:25 PM

Jan 2016
So that's how they got highschore. Pretty interesting.
The girls kinda remind me of Watari kun no XXX ga Houkai Sunzen lol they're scary

But the personality change is predictable tbh if u alr see a lot of character like this (from anime/VN/game)
the "I want to be friend with everyone~" sentence is the trigger~
RyouHayatoJul 26, 2017 7:35 PM
Jul 26, 2017 7:41 PM

Sep 2016
classic anime cliche angel face into criminal face 11037-san style
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jul 26, 2017 8:26 PM

Jan 2011
Not caring much for the MC's dandere vibes but I guess that twist at the end does make go down a bit easier. Though, the whole "which one is the real you?" sound uncomfortably familiar. I mean can't she just be a manipulative bitch who feigns niceness? Or a jealous bitch who can't help but despise and vent out because someone like Horaito (whateverthefuck) while still being decent?
Jul 26, 2017 8:31 PM
Feb 2015
AeroSN said:
Smudy said:
From a Redditor:

''The 10,000 points was a mistranslation. She said juu-man which is 100,000.
So based on their points previously, it looks like they both gave 50,000.''

That explains why Ayanokouji and Horikita are down in scores like that. Crunchyroll translation error and a pretty heavy one at that.

yup. she said jyu-man which means 100,000, not 10,000. it was so weird when in the LN they said 100,000 while in the eng sub they said 10,000 so i check it, and yup, the translation was a bit mislead right there.

anyway, even though i know that kushida is like that, i didn't it would still be this shocking seeing how her facial expression and her voice got really turned 180 degree. it's just, look the difference!

so is she goig to control him with the black mail will this be a burden for the mc
Jul 26, 2017 8:33 PM
Feb 2015
QWERTYFish25 said:
Not caring much for the MC's dandere vibes but I guess that twist at the end does make go down a bit easier. Though, the whole "which one is the real you?" sound uncomfortably familiar. I mean can't she just be a manipulative bitch who feigns niceness? Or a jealous bitch who can't help but despise and vent out because someone like Horaito (whateverthefuck) while still being decent?
our mc cant just catch a break huh
Jul 26, 2017 8:36 PM

Jan 2011
darklord213 said:
QWERTYFish25 said:
our mc cant just catch a break huh
He's more tolerable than most. I just wish they didn't feel like such archetypes at times.
Jul 26, 2017 9:04 PM

Jan 2013
i knew she was a fake ass bitch....probably what mc was thinking too
Jul 26, 2017 9:38 PM
Oct 2007
I'm definitely enjoying this more and more than expected!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2017 9:41 PM

Nov 2013
EcchiLordMamster said:
Hirugiku said:
Very very very good episode, glad we went 3 days back and saw a lot of important things (i thought they decided to skip them in last episode) Finally saw Kushida scene, but it was on a roof and she pressed him to the wall which was pretty epic but in anime they were in the open and there was no wall press.
Also surprising that there was Arisu scene, i've never seen her talk in LN, glad they are showing her so much time. Also glad to see Ichinose from class B talking, she is really cool (and Chitoge voice ^^)

With that i believe VOlume 1 is over.

ma boi, Kushida is definitely the best, glad someone realized it. even in favorites huh.

my dude, i acknowledged it on the first episode, and especially the 2nd one, but damn, shes even sexier than i could've imagined XD
Yeah, she's definitely a solid addition to the series. Although, she isn't yandere, she's haraguro. http://imgur.com/gallery/yCJO1zx
Jul 26, 2017 9:48 PM

Jan 2011
luccide said:
I'm definitely enjoying this more and more than expected!

With significantly less emphasis on my part, but yeah.
Jul 26, 2017 10:03 PM
Apr 2013
Mrs Jekyll and Mrs Hyde le trolle kek

Expected from the first moment she said "Hai minna, I want to be friends with EVERYBODY! EVERYBODY! Including Pedro, Santa Clause, Stalin and Hitler."

The ehh part though was MC not stepping away or avoiding her hand when she want to blackmail him through rape accusation. Too convenient for Kushida at this part. If he could avoid a surprise attack, no way in hell he can't predict thus avoiding Kushida grabbing his hand.

worldeditor11Jul 26, 2017 10:07 PM
Jul 26, 2017 10:08 PM
Sep 2013
kamil88 said:
Wow..Yurika Kubo always plays bubbly/cute characters, hearing her like this... :o
kamil88 said:
Wow..Yurika Kubo always plays bubbly/cute characters, hearing her like this... :o
kamil88 said:
i think she do many varieties of characters. but she in this anime make me remember about love live
Jul 26, 2017 10:28 PM

Jul 2015
Why is every girl so freaking hot, and that Ichinose girl is voiced by Nao Touyama, this is heaven.

Looks like selling exams is not something rare here, interesting.

Kushida being "evil" is not a surprise at all considering her type or character, still hyped to see why she's like that anyways.
Jul 26, 2017 10:39 PM

Aug 2012
Finally they show her true color. She's been annoying since start.
Jul 26, 2017 10:40 PM

Sep 2013
5/5

The final few minutes of the episode came out of no where. I love a good surprise and this one was awesome. I did not see this coming at all.

Jul 26, 2017 11:02 PM
Mar 2016
Its quite predictable that kushida was a bitch from the very first episode (like what kind of character who want to be friend with everyone ? bitch)

lol that aside, i wonder from light novel reader point of view, is it a good adaption ? or they cut a lot of important scene ?
Jul 26, 2017 11:17 PM

Aug 2013
I remember seeing the PV for this show, and then coming to MAL and seeing it had a comedy tag and thinking it would be something along the lines of BakaTest.

Jesus lord our savior have mercy...boy was a fucking wrong.

And that's not to say its a bad thing, because the fact that this show caught me off guard has me enjoying it even more...but I was definitely expecting comedy that's for the most part very absent.

And along those same lines....holy shit Kushida. That caught me off guard. I've been weary of her from the get to because everyone is in the class for a reason and I found the goody two-shoes act to be suffocating, but I was definitely NOT expecting it to go in that direction.

I mean that shit got fucking dark. She got evil and was threatening rape and even went through the trouble of getting his fingerprints. They may never make mention of it again, but she probably wont even wash that particular uniform now. And this is just after the last episode where Horikita's brother was about ready to beat the fucking life out of her.

Still in that situation I'd assume Ayanokoji hold the upper hand. She can threaten rape and even have his fingerprints. But he's smart as fuck and just keeps it hidden. He'd probably be able to think of a contingency plan pretty quick to outsmart her, plus he's got the real blackmail. She's only got a fake accusation. He can be cleared innocent, while she can have her entire reputation obliterated.
Jul 26, 2017 11:23 PM

Aug 2013
Farabeuf said:
I found Kushida to be unbearable, but now knowing that there's a vicious, vindictive person inside her makes her a much better character. Excellent. But why the heck does she care so much if Horikita can be close to Ayanokuji?

Why the hek did Horikita stab him with a compass? Was she channeling her inner Senjougahara "attack with stationery" mode or what?

As someone else mentioned, the reason she probably snapped because of Horikita is that she got pissed her charms didn't work on her. She does all that fake super bubbly buddy-buddy shit to make nice with everyone, and Horikita swats her away like the pest she is. Kushida just assumes she's a loner, but then notices she made friends with Ayanokoji. So then she goes at it again, and still gets pushed away while noticing that Horikita and Ayanokoji are noticeably bonding and she snaps after realizing that Horikita just plain doesn't like her.

I wouldn't be surprised if Horikita had actually seen through her bullshit from the get-go and was avoiding her because she knew better and wanted to steer clear of that batshit crazy.
Jul 26, 2017 11:23 PM

May 2016
I distrusted her, but at this level... No fucking way!!!

Yui Yuagahama>>>>>> This mad girl
『  』
Jul 26, 2017 11:26 PM

Aug 2013
hahaha, I already know Kushida true personality since I got spoiled so hard..
but I still enjoy this animu
Jul 26, 2017 11:39 PM
Apr 2016
As I have said (Proudly) after seeing first episode, Kushida is the worst scum here. Check.
Of course they will wrap her into a bad childhood/very demanding standards/some sad sadness and make her become a proper feman, but hey, you got bamboozled, simpletons ( I did not !!!),
Re:formed
Jul 26, 2017 11:58 PM
Jun 2016
I really liked the plot twist, although Kushida was fishy from the start, I did not expect her to let the mc do that to her lol. The "buy anything" concept just got more interesting.
Jul 27, 2017 12:23 AM
Sep 2015
Zemroid said:
I figured the price was actually 100k since Ayanokouji questioned it. He could've afforded 10k just fine.

Threatening to report rape because of fingerprints on the shirt? Really? What a dumb scene...

Yeah, I agree. What is she never gonna wash the shirt again? Also, I doubt that's enough to get anyone a charge.
Jul 27, 2017 12:30 AM

May 2012
LOL. I remember really hating Kushida's character since she is this cute, always friendly and goody girl. But whoa!!! I like her now. Never thought that was just a front. Go girl!
Jul 27, 2017 12:46 AM

Nov 2016
question for the manga readers does kushida have some sort of messed up pass and thats why shes like that at the end or is it just the standard 180 emotion flip cause she likes ayonokouji
Jul 27, 2017 12:55 AM

Apr 2017
BlazeSoulReaperX said:
question for the manga readers does kushida have some sort of messed up pass and thats why shes like that at the end or is it just the standard 180 emotion flip cause she likes ayonokouji

Manga readers probably don't. The manga hasn't been really translated at all into english and I found only a decent spanish translation, which conviniently was as long as these 3 episodes, so hard to tell. Probably the LN readers know? Anyway, manga seemed to be more lighthearted and boring, the MC was more "normal". I like that the anime has a more serious and darker approach.
Jul 27, 2017 1:12 AM
Apr 2017
Kushida personality did not surprise me at all, just an overused cliche
Jul 27, 2017 1:21 AM

Jul 2013
I just feel confused because I find this show to be horribly bland. From the comedy to the art style and even to the "twist" It just feels really generic to me.
Jul 27, 2017 1:33 AM
Mar 2014
T27 said:
Zemroid said:
I figured the price was actually 100k since Ayanokouji questioned it. He could've afforded 10k just fine.

Threatening to report rape because of fingerprints on the shirt? Really? What a dumb scene...

Yeah, I agree. What is she never gonna wash the shirt again? Also, I doubt that's enough to get anyone a charge.

Actually yes. It is indirectly implied on Volume 6 of LN that she does not wash this blazer which will become one of the key points for Volume 6 trick.

BlazeSoulReaperX said:

Manga reader will not know but it is due to Kushida past which is only revealed on Volume 6. So unless the anime decided to randomly jump to volume 6, this will be the first time and last time in this season for anime watcher to see dark Kushida.

Also, I think it is better not to tie in romance into this anime when watching because you will be very disappointed because:
*SPOILER WARNING* Please think carefully before pressing this spoiler button, I dont want to get any hate mails....seriously

Jul 27, 2017 1:33 AM

Jul 2014
While the final few minutes with Kushida weren't even remotely surprising, it certainly makes things a lot more interesting in terms of what kind of person she really is; after all, as Ayanokoji alludes to, we don't really know which side of her is her true self, or if both sides are her true self for that matter.

That aside, this was another very interesting episode, with some unexpected pay-off for being able to buy literally anything if you have the points, albeit in that case a ridiculous amount: it's good to know there was a translation error, as it makes the scene make a whole lot more sense compared to if it was just 10,000 points needed. Also, Horikita raised a valid point about not knowing the consequences of having classmates be expelled.

Also, it's interesting how Ayanokoji always prefers to deflect credit onto others rather than taking the credit for himself: granted, that may primarily be down to his reluctance to stand out, but it shows him to be kind at heart as well despite everything.
Jul 27, 2017 1:40 AM
Nov 2015
Chihiro09 said:
kamil88 said:
kamil88 said:
kamil88 said:
i think she do many varieties of characters. but she in this anime make me remember about love live

Yeap same here. This is the first time I'm hearing Hanayo in a different anime
Jul 27, 2017 1:44 AM

May 2014
¡Wow! ¡The Obviously fake "I want befriend you all" girl become bad and edgy a.f! ...Yeah, it's not a surprise, all that obsession couldn't be real, and the stereotype of cute and kind girl that turns 180° isn't new. That was a very pathetic and cringy way of "shocking" the audience, with zero subtlety... I... really can't understand why you were so impressed with this scene, I was very uncomfortable and embarrassed.

Even if the plot is different, this is still a scholar light novel story with all and its archetypes, and that's not bad, but just for that I really can't take it seriously, that is what this anime pretends, I mean: we have your typical setting with a MC surrounded by cute girls with big boobs (doesn't mean it's harem) with some cliches characters and some fanservice, but later we have that raw and dark atmosphere ALL the time that make the supposed funny scenes everything but funny (stabbing with the compass for example ¿that was a comedy scene? because the atmosphere didn't show it like that), cute girls with "dark sides and schizophrenic looks" to become a kind of antagonist, girls with "traumatic past" for you empathize with her, ¿possible conspiracies with people moving in the shadows?, rape accusations... ¿really? ¿Do you pretend I take all that seriously? This crossed the line from "seriousness" to ridiculousness. Now we do talk about pretension.

Despite all that, the rest of the chapter was... ok. The plot moves and is still uncertain to know what will happen, that keeps the expectation (as an extra: the old exam exchange is very real and something I lived a lot LOL). The MC still is perhaps the only decent character (and I liked his conversation with the teacher ¡and she's f*cking hot!), also I start to bear Horikita a little. Even so, I really couldn't bear all the ridiculousness and pretension shown in this chapter, especially on the part of Kushida, as usual, even with that "change" (¿apparently her reason is because Ayanokouji could befriend Horikita and she didn't? That's very stupid and forced) but I'll still watching... At least until the ridiculousness becomes stupidity and my patience is over.
Rhapsody-Jul 27, 2017 1:53 AM
Jul 27, 2017 2:08 AM

Nov 2016
aquaspirit39 said:
T27 said:

Actually yes. It is indirectly implied on Volume 6 of LN that she does not wash this blazer which will become one of the key points for Volume 6 trick.

BlazeSoulReaperX said:

Manga reader will not know but it is due to Kushida past which is only revealed on Volume 6. So unless the anime decided to randomly jump to volume 6, this will be the first time and last time in this season for anime watcher to see dark Kushida.

Also, I think it is better not to tie in romance into this anime when watching because you will be very disappointed because:
*SPOILER WARNING* Please think carefully before pressing this spoiler button, I dont want to get any hate mails....seriously

not really a shipper guy but i kind of thought it was kind of obvious that kusida likes him when she asks him what he thinks of horikita
Jul 27, 2017 2:46 AM
Aug 2015
Kushida started to reminds me of Junko Enoshima (idk, maybe because they can change from cute to scary in a few seconds lol). I hope with this, people will stop comparing her with Yui(gahama).. I can't see any similarities between them, even from the beginning of the show :/
renzosparkJul 27, 2017 2:57 AM
Jul 27, 2017 3:00 AM

Feb 2016
From the most annoying characters to be the most awaited, awesome plot!!
Jul 27, 2017 3:21 AM

Dec 2015
I knew there was something wrong with Kushida, she was always giving off that vibe, sheesh.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 27, 2017 3:26 AM
May 2017
Kushida made me speechless...
Jul 27, 2017 3:51 AM

Jul 2014
Hirugiku said:
Crocospect22 said:

Mind if i ask since looks like you read the LN? Does Kushida really has no any feelings towards our MC or she just dislikes him for the reason like you said? Is there gonna be a reveal about her personality soon? And do you know what's gonna happen next after this? Also is our MC gonna show his fang soon, because i would really like to see him become OP and people know they should not messing around with him. I don't mind some spoilers tho, because more i know about the story, then it will become more interesting for me, you can use spoiler tag if you want, thanks...

She stated that she hates him, im sure she is gonna say it next episode pretty much for his personality. The reason why most of us viewers like him she hates him.
That's relatable to me the more i know the more interested i am even if its a spoiler. But sorry i cant say much cause there's only 1.5 volumes translated so my novel knowledge are running out :(
I can say tho that what you said about MC is literally what he doesnt want to do :D He hates standing out, even in this episode notice how he let Kushida get all glory and when he was trying to follow Sensei, he left so no one notices and when Kushida asked him he said he is going to bathroom. He even stated in LN that he likes cute girls and will always help them (probably the reason why he defended Horikita from her brother) but if it means standing out he wont help them.
But im sure some events in the future will force him to take some action and be a hero in front of everyone.
Also volume 1 is done so probably will get 3 more volumes after this so we'll get a huge chunk of story, dont worry you will find all answers to your questions

so basically Kushida really hates our MC so much? anyway thanks for sharing ^_^
Jul 27, 2017 4:20 AM
May 2016
[quote=kchorrex2012]
Hirugiku said:

- It's true, "normal" people can react like that under certain circumstances, I just think the changes are too extreme in this case, considering she takes like 2 seconds to become kawaii again. Normal people would need more time to chill after such an outburst, I think. I guess that may be either a writing or adaptation problem, since I don't see that Horikita was THAT annoying... and she ignored almost everyone equally. I guess there are more scenes in the LNs that help establish this.

there's Many things that explains this. You should know something is up with Those Two if you see How kushida made that 180, and Then look back at How hard she tries to befriend her anyway. That is All im gonna say without spoiling too much
Jul 27, 2017 5:24 AM
Apr 2016
Tyler the Creators new album Flower Boy was legit. Just had to say it
Jul 27, 2017 5:39 AM

Mar 2013
Interesting turn of events. Wasn't expecting the 180 degree change in Kushida. Liked the look of her furious self lmao.

aquaspirit39 said:

Well, I must say, reading something like this do feels NTR'ish to me.
So that's where the romance tag in the anime came from? haha
Jul 27, 2017 5:47 AM
Sep 2016

aquaspirit39 said:

But by the girl or part of the boy or part of both?
SirLoriJul 27, 2017 5:53 AM
Jul 27, 2017 5:51 AM

Jul 2017
That kushida not surprising for me because already know this girl to "cheesy" in episode 1 and this anime not smell like baka no test so interesting for me

for LN reader , can i ask question about kushida is she really rotten to core? i just curious with this character
*just spoiler the answer for comfort another user
Jul 27, 2017 6:24 AM

Jan 2008
aquaspirit39 said:

Jul 27, 2017 6:25 AM
Mar 2014
SirLori said:

aquaspirit39 said:

But by the girl or part of the boy or part of both?

I am sorry but I dont think I understand your question. Please elaborate.

Rivezim said:
That kushida not surprising for me because already know this girl to "cheesy" in episode 1 and this anime not smell like baka no test so interesting for me

for LN reader , can i ask question about kushida is she really rotten to core? i just curious with this character
*just spoiler the answer for comfort another user

HatsumiShinogu said:
aquaspirit39 said:

aquaspirit39Jul 27, 2017 6:34 AM
Jul 27, 2017 6:32 AM
Sep 2016

aquaspirit39 said:

I want to know if she is having romantic feelings for him, or is he having romantic feelings for the girl, or they have romantic feelings for each other.
Is a question about the first spoiler you've made
Jul 27, 2017 6:38 AM
Mar 2014
SirLori said:

aquaspirit39 said:

I want to know if she is having romantic feelings for him, or is he having romantic feelings for the girl, or they have romantic feelings for each other.
Is a question about the first spoiler you've made

Jul 27, 2017 6:49 AM

Jan 2016
THIS SHOW NEVER CEASE TO SURPRISE ME!

Even the plain Kushida is an intresting character now! Brilliant stuff
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

211 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

171 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

335 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 9, 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.