Forum Settings
Forums
Happiness
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2017 6:11 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Great chapter!

Yuki and Gosho will possibly reunite next chapter? I'm curious as how that confrontation will end and whether Okazaki will return as well (not likely)

I assume Yuki will have changed a lot but a part of me wishes to see the old human Yuki (even if it's just a short glimpse before he dies)

I just can't see this ending well and I'm especially worried for Sudo since all those deathflags have been set but Happiness has so far managed to surpass my expectations and surprise me with each turn!

I'm a little sad that this series will seemingly end soon but I also love A Trail of Blood and although Happiness' direction story- and character wise had taken me by surprise, I've really grown to like it over time and am hoping that Gosho will survive all of this with a really happy ending

Jul 24, 2017 10:57 PM

Sep 2013
Sudo goes after gosho who went to the vampire place to see if okazaki is there too.
He confesses his love through the phone.
Jul 25, 2017 12:11 PM

Sep 2013
Jacksnapp said:

I'm a little sad that this series will seemingly end soon..
What makes you think that this series will end soon? Has there been an announcement or am I missing something? Great chapter BTW, I am really looking forward to Okazaki making a return.
[centre][/centre]
Jul 25, 2017 3:04 PM

Jul 2013
I hope we finally get to see Makato again next chapter. I'm wondering how different he's going to be.

I doubt it'll end any time soon. There's 1 chapter a month and I can see this running for at least another 20 chapters. That's a long time, to me anyway.

Jul 27, 2017 1:22 PM

Mar 2015
sbstratos79 said:
Jacksnapp said:

I'm a little sad that this series will seemingly end soon..
What makes you think that this series will end soon? Has there been an announcement or am I missing something? Great chapter BTW, I am really looking forward to Okazaki making a return.

I mean, the author has neglected this manga in order to focus on his next work to the point he casually pulled a freaking 10-year timeskip out of his ass so I guess Happiness ending soon isn't such a far-fetched possibility.
Je trempe mes cookies dans tes larmes.
Jul 27, 2017 3:41 PM

Sep 2013
RVDA said:

I mean, the author has neglected this manga in order to focus on his next work to the point he casually pulled a freaking 10-year timeskip out of his ass so I guess Happiness ending soon isn't such a far-fetched possibility.
Oh I see. So you were just speculating. I was afraid that there had been some announcement that I had missed. As for your speculation, I don't really see the 10-year time skip as a lack of motivation on the author's part. It did feel strange but it could very well have been what the creator had intended to do from the beginning.
[centre][/centre]
Jul 27, 2017 9:58 PM

Dec 2014
Gosho sets off to find Okazaki and Yuki,

Sudo doesn't want to leave her alone, he's a real nice guy. :)
Jul 28, 2017 2:34 PM

Mar 2015
sbstratos79 said:
RVDA said:

Oh I see. So you were just speculating. I was afraid that there had been some announcement that I had missed. As for your speculation, I don't really see the 10-year time skip as a lack of motivation on the author's part. It did feel strange but it could very well have been what the creator had intended to do from the beginning.

I was just speculating indeed. But just as Shuuzo's new work is about to drop he pulls a timeskip in Happiness. And the few chapters that followed the timeskip were super bland, even from a slice of life/atmospheric point of view. It's like he wasn't even hiding the fact he was dedicating the bulk of his time and energy to his new work. So yeah, I've been pretty disappointed with Happiness lately.
Je trempe mes cookies dans tes larmes.
Jul 30, 2017 4:53 PM

May 2015
Wasn't sure about Sudo at first but he's really grown on me.
May 5, 2021 9:20 PM

Jan 2020
Boring. I wonder if she will trespass though

Nov 9, 2023 8:27 AM
Sep 2023
great lookin backgrounds & drug trip sceneries but the story gives me a dull tokyo ghoul/twilight story vibe. seems the author has a theme for living your life how you want in his works which is but this wasnt for me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Chapter 47 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

6 by slorgansmorgan »»
Jan 22, 4:06 PM

» If you love your characters to suffer

removed-user - Oct 19, 2023

4 by 10Animehk »»
Nov 4, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » Happiness Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2015

18 by Stardust1526 »»
Oct 23, 2023 10:27 AM

Poll: » Happiness Chapter 50 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Felix-san - Mar 9, 2019

53 by Adnash »»
Aug 18, 2023 5:54 PM

Poll: » Happiness Chapter 45 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

8 by Adnash »»
Aug 18, 2023 3:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.