Forum Settings
Forums
The Walls Between Us
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2017 2:58 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter was cuteness overlord! After crying and letting all her emotions out Makoto felt so loved that she wouldn't let go of his hand. It was so cute. And then she wanted to do it with Reita.

But Reita surprised her by taking her back to her home. But seeing how she was, he promised her that he would come to get her in the night! ❤

Loved how she wondered what type of underwear she would wear. Or if she won't wear anything underneath at all. And between all those thought she felt her breast up and went totally crazy! She ran to Juri and asked her to let her feel up her breast! Even though it wasn't shown, I think I have fallen in love with Juri since she definitely let Makoto feel her breast up! ❤ And it seems both of them have soft and fluffy breasts which made Makoto relieved! Haha! So cute!

As night fell and Makoto waited nervously for Reita to show up, Reita came and took her on his chest. As they sat on Reita's bed, they kissed to get in the mood of having their first time but then Makoto started talking about this and that. Of course she was nervous and I was thinking it won't happen this time too, but my wait was finally over!

Absolutely loved how Reita took his clothes off first so that Makoto felt less embarrassed. It was so beautiful. All the panels before they made love was so beautiful. ❤

As Makoto cuddled up after having her first time, she had so many things to tell Reita, so many things were inside her head. But all she could tell him that she loved him so much. So, beautiful. ❤

I really dunno why I kept this manga on hold for so long. Makoto and Reita entered one of my favourite couples in shoujo manga. :)

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 19, 2022 11:52 PM

Jul 2021
Lol the friendship between Sakurai and Juri will never be missed and shit this manga is about to end, and Sakurai and Reita making love? Oh boy this is making me tearing up because the drama was so heavy it ended on a good side we all need in every romance manga, I just love their chemistry here and poor his pet be like "wtf is going on" but nonetheless this is a nice portrayal and one of the great childhood friends manga I've ever read
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 33 Discussion

shanimebib - Jul 21, 2017

5 by EvieLuv09 »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:22 PM

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 31 Discussion

shanimebib - Jul 20, 2017

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:48 PM

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 30 Discussion

2 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:31 PM

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 29 Discussion

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:28 PM

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 28 Discussion

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.