Forum Settings
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 8, 2017 8:13 PM
Jun 2016
This movie was amazing! Even though it was totally different from the actual anime, it told us some lore on the races, explaining a good amount of stuff unsaid in the anime. It was awesome to see how the main characters of the anime were connected to the characters in Zero. The only unprecented thing in the film was the romance between Riku and Shuvi, when he proposed to him and she accepted it. I thought that moved really fast for this movie. Overall though, this movie was really enjoyable and great, I would reccomend this movie for people would enjoy No Game No Life. 8.5-9/10

Clicking to the Rhythm!~
Oct 8, 2017 8:14 PM

Feb 2010
lucio54 said:
How convenient is to live in Japan....;-;

it was in movie theaters in my state....
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 8, 2017 8:33 PM

May 2015
I haven't read the light novels, but I did enjoy the prequel and thought it tied with the television series pretty well. The OST really help bring out the many emotional scenes in this film. Fans of the TV series will most likely enjoy the movie once BDs release.

I actually bought tickets for a dub screening, but ended up watching sub. So I guess I really struck some luck tonight haha.
Oct 9, 2017 1:44 PM
Aug 2017
This movie was not amazing. Visually it looked great but if that’s all your care about and I mean all you care about then don’t waste your time watching this just watch the amazing AMV’s it will produce. You get the chance to see the other races but that’s it, you see them. You get a fight with one of the mains from the anime and the other races are glossed over more than a donut. The story is boring I remember checking the time twice during the movie. Let’s see, the romance is rushed and outta left field even for anime. The final battle is so short that it’s probably 10 minutes total of action which is fine if you want to just see this as a mind bending psychological battle but there’s barely any of that(about 25 Min ) This story suffers from a weak protagonist that starts off somewhat interesting but turns into generic anime man. I can see why people would like this, if you mainly consume anime or you only watch a few series then yes you’ll laugh at the jokes (none of them you probably haven’t seen in other anime) , you’ll think the left field jokey turned serious romance is heart breaking but what this story really lacks is weight. These people will die, they’re life will be hard and since no one knows they’re story you have to assume some things about how they spent they’re time after the war. If you like this movie that’s fine, I just want to warn people that consume a lot of different media that the story is not worth your time but the AMV’s will be.
Oct 9, 2017 9:01 PM
Aug 2017
Catalystical said:
For those that read the 6th light novel and watched the movie, were there any major differences between the two?

In the beganing of the movie, we dont know how did tet start playing a game with Hatsuse Izuna.

Also in a scene in movie where Riku met Shuvi, Tet kinda plays a joke on Hatsuse Izuna which didn't happened in the move.

In the novel, we also don't know how did Riku and his crew arrived other places like do they ride an animal or what.

I can still list a dozen of them, but most of them dont really make a big difference
Oct 10, 2017 3:10 AM

Aug 2011
Movie quite success right? Season 2 when?
Oct 10, 2017 9:22 PM
Jun 2016
I was shocked at how surprisingly good it was. Incredible movie, though a great deal more somber and dark than the show itself. I may actually like this more than the show.
Oct 10, 2017 9:26 PM
Jul 2018
I'm going to see it tomorrow, I'm so excited. No Game No Life is my favourite series!
Oct 14, 2017 3:45 PM

Dec 2008
Just watched at the theater. It had a lot of feels but the romance really felt disconnected. And a lot of scenes didn't have proper transitions so they felt kind of awkward.

Overall, 7/10. TV show was more entertaining. The movie didn't have the same charm.

For people who loved the TV show, this is really different and they may not enjoy it as much if they go in wanting something similar to the tv version.
Oct 15, 2017 11:02 PM
Nov 2016
Does anyone remember what the six pledges riku and shuvi made where?
the first was something about "Don't kill because the heart does not like killing"
the second being something like "Don't let anyone die because the heard does not like that"
the third was something about not being seen (I think)
the fourth I can't remember
or the fifth
and the last was "If you break any of the rules you lose" or something
Oct 16, 2017 7:15 AM

May 2014
chrisn8r said:
Does anyone remember what the six pledges riku and shuvi made where?
the first was something about "Don't kill because the heart does not like killing"
the second being something like "Don't let anyone die because the heard does not like that"
the third was something about not being seen (I think)
the fourth I can't remember
or the fifth
and the last was "If you break any of the rules you lose" or something

“ No one should be killed.”
---- The reasoning is, if you kill you will be killed. At heart, it’s
because I don't want to kill anyone.
“ No one should be allowed to die.”
---- The reasoning is, if you let someone die you will die. At
heart, it’s because I don't want to let anyone die.
“ No one must be perceived.”
---- The reasoning is, if you are perceived you will die.
“ No matter the method it’s not illegal.
----At heart, if you're not perceived, no matter what illegal
method is used it won't be seen as illegal.
“ No one cares about their rules.”
---- The reasoning is, if you share their stage it will be certain
defeat. At heart, it’s because this kill each other thing should
just eat shit.
“ Anything that opposes the above, shall be
considered a defeat.
---- The reasoning is, rules that aren’t enforced are
meaningless.
---- At heart, it’s because there’s no worth to be felt, in a
victory that opposes any of those.
And that’s all---- of the doing it the way I want.

Quoted from the English translation of NGNL 6th volume
Oct 22, 2017 9:56 AM

Oct 2008
Just got back from seeing it and was absolutely blown the heck away! (O.O) Brilliant, brilliant movie. Absolutely love the dynamic between Riku and Shuvi. One of the most well-done romances in recent memory for me. Seriously, I wanted to scream 'YES! YES! YES!" when neither Riku nor Coronne didn't give a crap about the fact that Shuvi destroyed his home/wasn't human respectively.

Honestly, as some have pointed out, I really wished that Riku and Shuvi were somehow reincarnated as Sora and Shiro, so that they would never be apart. Ah... Now I want all the Shuvi merchandise. GIMMIE!!!
Oct 22, 2017 11:33 AM

May 2014
I always said that the volume that this movie adapted was the best in series. In addition, they adapted it nearly perfectly. No doubt that the movie was epic. It surpassed first season easily as well.

Anyway, anyone know the names of soundtracks that were playing during
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2017 3:42 AM

Aug 2013
Just saw the movie today. Overall i give it somewhere between 7.5 and 8. A nice adaptation although the romance between Riku and Shuvi really suffered from the timeskips. Also the showdown between Riku and the Elf leader felt really rushed.

Jibril vs Shuvi is pure kino though, 10/10.

I'm glad they cut Tet and Izuna intermezzos during the whole story, although too bad they cut the part where
loli_a_ravioliOct 25, 2017 4:03 AM
Oct 26, 2017 6:36 PM

Apr 2017
Finally came out at local cinemas in Indonesia, but can't get to watch it.....

They only had the film for three days, all on weekdays, at my brothers school and my college time.

Just simply can't watch it.
Seems I got to wait another year before I watch it.

I hope I wll be joining this forum by then though.

Still.... The unfair treatment of anime movies here is poor. Like only 3 days?
Well.... You guys said its worth it... I'll be waiting for the BD release then.

Edit : The theme song is beautiful, forgot the title, but listened it while browsing around.
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Oct 27, 2017 12:58 AM

Nov 2007
I watched this movie yesterday, and i must say, its quite disappointing...especially when MAL rate it as high as 8.57.....Romance feel rushed, a lot of thing unexplained, sure you get the message across...i get it..., but how it's being deliver is haphazard and badly paced...

I understand that movie with too much exposition is bad, but in this case, some explanation is needed
1) that dust, why you need to douse yourself in it to do your job? is it supposed to block mind reading? or just plot device to kill MC?
2) why make the pledges? what purpose does it serve? to further cripple the weakest race in doing their job to win the war?

I understand why Tet make the 10 pledges...he is a new God, and he should set the rules how Disboard should work...but the 6 pledges is meaningless, feel like leader trying to sound cool by spouting nonsense..

"no one should be killed" - you just send your comrade to his demise
"no one should be allowed to die" - overlap of rules? beside you just did several times back then
"no one must be perceived" - i have no idea wtf this is for
"its not illegal to cheat as long as not getting caught" - same like rules from Tet no.8, but its pointless, at the time where human race in despair, how the hell you come out with a pledge that no one even know what to use for? playing a motherf***ing games?
"no one care about their rules" - so does everyone else regarding your own rules, you puny little human race - insert Jibril smug face

No seriously, i have no frigging clue the purpose of the 6 pledges? all i can say is gibberish independence day speech

The last arc is a mess...a dc-ed exmachina, contact HQ for backup, suddenly get powerup (there is no cluster around her to generate power, how in the world?) manage to save her backup data, and suddenly Shuvi control the whole race? why? where is the admin? where is the banhammer?

Lastly, How did Riku learn about combining 3 ultimate nuke produce holy grail?

I'm lost for word...This remind me of Madoka 3rd Movie Rebellion...a big pile of mess...
i feel really disconnected on most part of the story, although i would rate it a solid 7/10, i would not recommend this for casual anime fans...
Baron85Oct 27, 2017 1:06 AM
Oct 27, 2017 4:34 AM

May 2013
CrallyLystia said:

oh only 3 days for every anime that aired in Indonesia? I never knew this :o *noted*

the songs are so beautiful <3333
really, I just watch it today and omg, it's so amazinggg and epic I crieed. shiit so sora and shiro are like riku and shuvi's reincarnation? shiiiiit <333

made by bunnyama
Oct 27, 2017 7:24 AM
Aug 2016
Kisaragi said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just came back from the theater. The movie got very emotional at the end, and had me tearing a bit :') The movie didn't seem too gaming or strategy oriented as the TV series, but it was still very enjoyable. Really liked the Shuvi and Riku pairing and their marriage was phenomenal. And Steph had the stone :o I'm guessing she is a descendant to Corone.

Not gonna lie, I was hoping they'd confirm a 2nd season, but i guess it's somewhat hinted by the characters in the end.
Really loved the theme song "There is a Reason", can't wait for the release!

she is corone's descendant. just look at her name, Stephanie "Dola". she's her descendant. and i bet sora and shiro is riku and shuvi's reincaranation, as riku said before he "vanish", rougly saying that next time, he and shuvi will be back and defeat the "god of game"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2017 10:39 PM

Oct 2008
Great movie, it had more narration than i expected, Although I wished they also add Tet's speech at the end of war as courtesy in Episode 1 of Tv Series

I mean if they added the scene where Tet is happily telling everyone about the "Ten Pledges" then i don't see any reason about not adding that speech either. That speech could've made a lot of impact at the end of the movie imo.

AeroSN said:

she is corone's descendant. just look at her name, Stephanie "Dola". she's her descendant. and i bet sora and shiro is riku and shuvi's reincaranation, as riku said before he "vanish", rougly saying that next time, he and shuvi will be back and defeat the "god of game"

Interestingly Corone is the one who teases the protagonist while the present day protagonist teases her descendant Steph so I guess that reverses their role lol

Adding to that, Shuvi also promised next time that she will never Riku's side again which is interesting since both Shiro and Sora are inseparable to each other as tv series running gag

jestynOct 27, 2017 11:09 PM
Oct 28, 2017 2:28 AM

Jun 2013
That actually good movie. But the 6 pledge is nonsense for me.
The death shuvi and riku actually make me cry especially dolo onee-san, oh dont cry T_T

Watching in local theather has open my eyes how populer NGNL, even peoples talk "where season 2?" when leave the theather
Oct 28, 2017 8:47 AM
Aug 2015
Just came out from the theater recently and it was awesome, 10/10 would watch it again. Especially the scene when Shuvi was in combat against Jibril got me teary eyed. Didn't expect any romance between Shuvi and Riku though but let the ship sail. Was a little disappointed with no announcement at the end credits. Hopefully, there will be a season 2.
The thing that got me confused was the near ending, where Riku was trying to grab something and he lost his hand, then saying 'im sorry shuvi, I lost again..'. Could someone explain this part? Haven't read the novels but I do plan to someday.

Oct 28, 2017 9:22 PM
Aug 2016
MiguelAngheloJS said:

The thing that got me confused was the near ending, where Riku was trying to grab something and he lost his hand, then saying 'im sorry shuvi, I lost again..'. Could someone explain this part? Haven't read the novels but I do plan to someday.

i think riku was saying that because he can't reach the Suniare (cmiiw) because it can only be reached by gods, not just a mere human like riku who incapable of nothing but scheming behind.

you know that humans in nowaday disboard are just something to be sacrificed, victim of war etc, that's why they fought for their freedom. and in the end, they really are nothing but a bunch of tantrum being, they dont believe in god, and that's why they existence is just a "mere" to that world while other races are fighting to get their gods hand on the Suniare. and also because of that, a mere human cannot touch something only god can, which is why Riku felt lose again after he's struggling so hard, he can't even win the war just by beeing himself as human that don't believe in god, but a god of game. and that's the time when Tet came in to help him and reach the Suniare, hence Tet become the "One True God" that rules over nowadays Disboard with the rule of "Game"

in short, Riku believed that just by himself as human that don't believe in god, he can beat those races that fought over their god. but the truth, no mere race without the belief in god can win over the Suniare, hence he lost.

the one who win the game is Tet in the end, the god that only Riku believe in, tho Tet himself said that he got "draw" for the first time. so maybe we could say, no one win nor lose. but still, Riku believe that he has lost when he can't win the game just by himself, that's the point.
Oct 29, 2017 7:19 PM
Aug 2015
It makes more sense now how Riku just died like that. Thx the explanation.
Nov 3, 2017 7:26 PM

Oct 2015
That was great but not as good as the series. The outplay was still pretty good and the god of games save the day. Riku and Sora was lover in the past and sister in the present. The interaction between Shuvi and Riku in the beginninng and the wedding was funny as hell lol. Everyone was going ham in the cinema, haha at least she just petite.
Nov 6, 2017 5:27 AM

Jun 2010
this was great, tears were definitely shed.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Nov 7, 2017 9:12 AM

May 2016
Absolutely phenomenal, went in without any expectations and i was blown away.

Nothing beats a great origin story and this definitely made me appreciate the the current timeline of No Game No Life much better.

I never rated the series particularly high due to the excessive fanservice elements but the movie was a different breed in itself and was overall serious and somewhat dark with comedy. I would rate it exactly where it stands at 8.6 if the rating could be more well defined which is fantastic.
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴ ┬┴┬┴┤ʕ•ᴥ├┬┴┬┴
Nov 7, 2017 2:50 PM
Mar 2016
maybe one of the best presequel for Series
Nov 8, 2017 11:15 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
THE BEST ANIME MOVIE THAT I HAVE WATCHED, OMFG, man so much emoctions on this.
My sincere 10/10.
Nov 14, 2017 11:43 AM

Apr 2013
This movie was amazing. I had to download a CAM version to rewatch some of the scenes but the movie was so amazing that even a CAM version looked amazing...

This scene at the end left me in a good mood and I burst out laughing too.

Even though I knew what to expect having read the LN years ago. The movie was just so amazing and beautifully crafted. They did an absolutely amazing job.

Nov 15, 2017 9:42 PM
Jul 2010
I watch the movie last night at Singapore. Solid 8.5/10

Shuvi vs Jilbril battle was dope af.........the plan Riku came out was lame to be honest. He almost lost it all if not for Tet.
Nov 16, 2017 7:06 PM

Aug 2011
Flugel is the best gril. Everyone agree?
Nov 23, 2017 4:33 AM
Aug 2017
First of all,I felt that no game no life Zero was pretty good.The animation were crisp and beautiful especially the scene where Riku first met Shuvi.I felt that the plot of the story was pretty good too and also liked the romance that happened.Its kinda like another re:zero to me to be honest(I'm not spoiling ahaha).However, throughout the movie,I had some moments where I felt "am I supposed to feel sad?". Perhaps to some people,it was the most saddest movie or there but actually,if you haven't seen a silent voice, it's not that sad compared to it.Overall,I liked the plot,the feels-good kind of romance and also the background music.A 8/10 for me.
Nov 23, 2017 2:58 PM
Sep 2012
CrallyLystia said:

They only had the film for three days, all on weekdays, at my brothers school and my college time.

Edit : The theme song is beautiful, forgot the title, but listened it while browsing around.

what? I watched this on weekend.
Nov 24, 2017 3:16 AM

Apr 2017
sweetsilver said:
CrallyLystia said:

what? I watched this on weekend.

Probably different city? I didn't get weekend screening sadly
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Nov 28, 2017 4:50 AM

Feb 2015
>Akai what ever it is, E-bomb, Heaven Strike collide
>Ex-Machina copied all of that gathered power.
>Use that power to drill the planet
>Suniaster appeared
"Oh god of the game! My life in not worth nothing now! and im offering it to you right now. And for the first time in my life! I pray to you, Im begging you, that even if a loser and a cheat. someone who would steal and fall into disgrace. that even if this hands are stained in blood. Please! Please say it all meant something, that we meant something! Anyone, please tell me you can put an end to this war!"

>freaking Tet appeared.
>Tears came out from my eyes

I thought both of them are op, i thought both of them arent gonna die. But both of them lost, more and more but still fought. Desperate. I was like "CMON! freaking win!!!" And then he lost at the end, and he prayed to a god, anyone who can help him. Tet appeared. WHO THE HECK EXPECT A CHARACTER THAT IS VERY SIMILAR TO SORA WOULD PRAY TO A A GOD, OR ASKING HELP TO ANYONE AFTER HE LOST AT THE END. well i dont.

it is really different than the series. It's more cheerful, fun moments. but this is real fam. i mean, they really presented the "WAR" really well. they put the mood really well. i really felt the atmosphere of the great war. really rare to see such things came out from anime industry.

I HAVE NO COMMENT FOR THIS MOVIE.
amazing
YizelTroNov 28, 2017 4:55 AM
Nov 29, 2017 11:59 PM
Nov 2017
I just watched the movie today and someone please tell me when shuvi requested the repair from her race I thought she would get repaired but she didn’t in the end the robot said synchronised and shuvi disappeared so where the hell did shuvi go
Dec 2, 2017 2:19 AM

Sep 2012
The emotional climax and fight scene between Schwi and Jibril was my highlight. The beginning felt pretty slow but certain parts felt rushed like the romance. The proposal scene made me chuckle a little, even though it felt forced it was still mildly amusing.

The protags designs looked like copies of Shiro and Sora, I wonder what the intention was there. At least Schwi's didn't look like a complete downgrade, unlike Riku's, which looked quiet plain but I guess that suits his character. The backgrounds were nice looking and made it worth seeing it at the cinema's. The epilogue did remind me of how much I liked the bright colours from the first season though, overall I enjoyed the tone from the series more but this movie was by no means bad.

6/10

Dec 2, 2017 3:06 PM

Dec 2016
It was really epic when Schewi fought Jibrill taking the Ex Machina ability 'for fighting unknown foes'. Then you see the administrator boss machina crying, wow so emotions. The story about having passion and desire which are very important to make life a better place. Man, I'm gonna rewatch it because it was highly stimulating and I should familiarize myself with its messages. You see, the level of detail is pretty good.
waldexDec 2, 2017 3:12 PM
Dec 4, 2017 4:01 AM

Aug 2014
Watched it today, had some decent moments, but overall it was a pretty average and forgettable experience.

5/10
#dicksoutforhughmungus
Dec 9, 2017 3:14 AM

Jul 2013
One of the legends 😊
Shuvi is so cute 😍 my jaw dropped from the first line she said to Riku 😂
Jibril's side in the movie is really not the one we saw from the anime 😨 so scary

When I was somehow thought how Riku and Shuvi is related to Sora and Shiro, they were only just a reincarnation xD
ChentoDec 9, 2017 3:20 AM
Dec 18, 2017 12:52 AM

Sep 2013
Was a lil slow near the middle/ a bit at the start, but was still a great watch.

Only thing I disliked is how they didn't explain how he managed to dupe the Elf witch who had magic.
No clue wtf the ash did.

Also would've been nice if they specifically stated that the Ex-machina were actually a race.
Jan 7, 2018 9:47 PM
Jun 2016
Nicromatic said:
Was a lil slow near the middle/ a bit at the start, but was still a great watch.

Only thing I disliked is how they didn't explain how he managed to dupe the Elf witch who had magic.
No clue wtf the ash did.

Also would've been nice if they specifically stated that the Ex-machina were actually a race.

The ash was to prevent her from telling he was human. if he didn't do it he most likely would of been killed.
Jan 7, 2018 9:54 PM
Jun 2016
Xsinbi said:
I just watched the movie today and someone please tell me when shuvi requested the repair from her race I thought she would get repaired but she didn’t in the end the robot said synchronised and shuvi disappeared so where the hell did shuvi go

Feb 3, 2018 11:16 PM
Mar 2012
Feels like Rogue One. Good story mostly necessary that rounds out the series, as a prequel explains how Tet became god, reincarnated Riku & Schwi, and made the new world & game commandments. Also fun that Coronne is Steph's ancestor.

Art is gorgeous and nice action, tho did get rather chaotic in the Schwi vs Jibril fight. Pacing's terrific for the start & end, but Riku's emotional internal struggles dragged too long (tho it's partly to show Schwi what heart means).
Romance & wedding was unexpected but still cute, basically for all the Sora/Shiro shippers.
A lot more exposition/dialogue than other anime films. Bit confused on some stuff so want to rewatch later. Somehow I enjoyed OrdinalScale more but wouldn't rewatch that.
Riku's whole ghost cheat plan was kinda cool tho reckless, and unexpectedly had the whole Ex Machina Cluster help him (continuing Schwi's dying wish), and Tet almost randomly appearing to help Riku at the holy grail. Perhaps they were already chess friends back then?
Tho darker than TV, the characters & comedy were still a fun bunch.
Oh this film changes how I see Jibril... might feel different with the relationship to the mcs if rewatching s1.
Feb 22, 2018 9:19 PM

Oct 2015
I think I prefer this movie rather than tv series.

Still hoping for 2nd season
Feb 22, 2018 9:22 PM

Oct 2015
Sparteh said:

Well the soundtrack will release today. This maybe will help you
Feb 22, 2018 9:31 PM

Mar 2013
Prog_upworks13 said:
Sparteh said:

Where did you watch it?
Feb 22, 2018 10:53 PM

Jun 2013
Jao said:
Prog_upworks13 said:

Where did you watch it?

The chinese hardsubbed with english softsub overlay
Kitan~!
Feb 23, 2018 1:35 AM

Oct 2015
Jao said:
Prog_upworks13 said:

Where did you watch it?

My country fansub subbing it from raw BD released
Feb 23, 2018 2:50 AM

Jun 2013
Prog_upworks13 said:
Jao said:
Where did you watch it?

My country fansub subbing it from raw BD released

There's already an english sub from BD
Kitan~!
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» this movie is boring

Sunproof21 - Sep 28, 2021

42 by JJT1407 »»
Jan 21, 3:38 AM

Poll: » Schwi + Riku > Sora + Shiro

NotaMasterpiev - May 12, 2023

10 by Ionliosite2 »»
Sep 7, 2023 2:28 PM

Poll: » Preferred the movie to the series

Cestlavie_ - Jan 27, 2022

11 by removed-user »»
Aug 3, 2022 3:43 AM

» watch order?

Raulfin - May 26, 2022

18 by solomino »»
May 28, 2022 2:13 PM

» My problem

Immortalbeing - Apr 4, 2022

16 by Blank_BDM »»
Apr 11, 2022 5:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.