Forum Settings
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Dec 8, 2023 12:03 AM

Nov 2023
Goddamn man, what a history of the world
Feb 4, 9:52 AM
May 2023
blud was ready to sacrifise everything for a robot loli lmao
Feb 11, 1:15 AM
Sep 2023
It was a nice movie, it just did not hit the spot I wanted that is why it was not a perfect score

Feb 28, 7:35 AM
Apr 2017
Arte pura, simplesmente o que a obra deveria ter sido
Mar 5, 8:05 AM
Jan 2019
it was okay, didnt liked it as much as the series
Apr 23, 6:19 PM

Jul 2016
Schwi audibly transforming into Shiro in real time was absolutely magical.

I think this movie singlehandedly made me love-hate Jibril, lmao. I regret wondering when she'd finally show up and it had to be right after Schwi leaves Riku's side. Izuna's speaking on behalf of me here:

If a 2017 movie budget was already this good, can you imagine what'd be possible in 2024? Or hell if we want to go full copium, just think if Madhouse got their Frieren guys to finally kill the "where ngnl s2" meme.
May 2, 11:56 PM

Oct 2014
Looking back again: man the production value of this thing was so PEAK.
Sadly they only had 1 movie. In the 100 minutes running time they certainly couldn't tell everything more properly.
But even without that it made such a spectacle that wasn't just entertaining as hell, but also so memorable.

The novel did slowly go down in quality on and on after this vol. Tho the main problem wasn't that;
Main issue was the jokes got even more and more ecchi than it already was, which made pushing it to TV broadcast at the time hard. Even more so in an era of fake social correctness like the one we live in, now.

This thing was released 2017, BD... 2018 was it (at least: when most people who would have watched pirated version would watch.)
God knows how many great games and stories of today were cooked in inspiration of this, despite some of these noisy MAL people's complain.
Hell, Dune got a reboot (which, if I want to be fair, comparing this, a work inspired from Dune partly, and those new adaptation, tbh I like this one better, much better. Simpler, but more powerful and more gut punching.)

How much did this movie, unknowingly to most people, change the world, change our civilization. and it's just a random sequel to an anime series that was made to stay afloat as a brand name for like 2-3 years.
Revvie-chanMay 3, 12:03 AM
May 7, 4:50 PM

Nov 2009
Got bored, decide to watch random anime movies.

Saw this title, and then realized...

How long has it been since season 1 ended?

Quite sad, I liked this series a lot, it was also used as meme or tropes a long time ago, but apparently it never got popular in Japan... since we all know that a series's continuation is purely based on whatever Japan reader/ watchers are into. So even if a series is good on the Western side of the world, if the Eastern side thinks it's "naa"... there won't be any continuation... sadge but true.

I used to keep a list of great manga and anime titles that should have never been cancelled... lost it a while ago after my PC blew up on me and the HDD got corrupted... (along with the 20,000 anime screenshots I took of various series... categorized in folders...)

Anyways... the machina-girl is pretty cute, tho apparently that isn't her true appearance... we don't know how she looks exactly.

But I laughed at the random kiss at the start and demand for SEGGS... do these machina even have "those parts"... especially since it look like she has a barbie doll-like upper body with no boobs...

BTW, I heard "Leroy" while MC chants the names, LOL (I bet I know how that guy died)

Also, I guess the human population situation is so dire, they don't question the MC "procreate" with a Loli (as said by the Loli, lol)... as long as babies are born, it's all good for humanity in that world.

And the ending, lol

"everything's this bitch's fault" (glares at Jibill)

Sadge for the machina race tho... they gained the heart, but they also died because of it.

Sadge for Schwi, the broken robot that saved the world.

The ending was also sorta setting up a season 2... since they were going to continue a "new game".

Sadge that will never happen, unless after years, they randomly decide to reboot the series.
amlgMay 7, 7:11 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» this movie is boring

Sunproof21 - Sep 28, 2021

42 by JJT1407 »»
Jan 21, 3:38 AM

Poll: » Schwi + Riku > Sora + Shiro

NotaMasterpiev - May 12, 2023

10 by Ionliosite2 »»
Sep 7, 2023 2:28 PM

Poll: » Preferred the movie to the series

Cestlavie_ - Jan 27, 2022

11 by removed-user »»
Aug 3, 2022 3:43 AM

» watch order?

Raulfin - May 26, 2022

18 by solomino »»
May 28, 2022 2:13 PM

» My problem

Immortalbeing - Apr 4, 2022

16 by Blank_BDM »»
Apr 11, 2022 5:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.