Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 2, 2010 11:36 AM

Jan 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
We finally get to see some Saikyo action, wohoo! oWo
This was probably my favorite episode so far(Saikyo supporter).
Next episode is probably going to be a Daichi Episode, looking forward to that since I've missed her for the last two episodes.

Edit: I almost forgot, if you have missed the Saikyo vs Drill thread here in the Ladies vs Butlers anime section, check it out here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=157191

Anyway, win moments:

Lolololol, failure not accepted.

Mod Edit: Removed streaming link.
ShockedJan 17, 2016 12:04 AM
Mar 2, 2010 2:35 PM

Feb 2008
Tomomi-san was only want to make sure if she was in love with Hino, but the ending make her clear she was in love with him, but thought I still like her evil side. Hehe xD
This episode was more about Tomomi & Hino.
Oh well Hino is the head main character so I supposted so. xD

Kaoru recieve a love letter, that what I think in the previews but I might be wrong.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 2, 2010 2:49 PM

Oct 2009
Oh Nakei have I got better for you than those pics. Anyways episode was good but too bad Tomomi had no guts to kiss Hino when Sernia was looking and Tomomi noticed at one point in the movie theater when Sernia went angry out of control. GIF time! The breast fondling is in and some Sernia madness one in spoiler is Sernia something else=>

Other than that pictures speaking! If this was supposed to be a movie about donuts and muffins having sex I am O_O at the voices featured in it=>
You must be pretty stupid not see Sernia here if you look carefully IRL situation=>
Was it just me or after having a breast fondling..Mimina had a orgasm since I was hearing squish sounds like she was lubed down there? Around this part=>
Lol z wut? They put the OP of the anime in the Karaoke session?=>
You got to love how much innocent and evil Tomomi was when she was a kid=>
Her maturing however resulted in a nice blush here (is htis first time she really shows a genuine blush?)=>
Incredible Sernia was much into it she killed the plush....O_O=>
Something extra in the DVD of more private of Tomomi?=>
You got to love the asses of Pina and Tomomi=>
Let's forget the great NSFW links here=>
Best GIF ever of Tomomi's breasts....I think they got bigger suddenly: http://www.imagebam.com/image/fcdacf70329235/ Also Mimina's nipples made some joy in me! :D http://www.imagebam.com/image/b64c4470329216/
Blackbird said:
Tomomi-san was only want to make sure if she was in love with Hino, but the ending make her clear she was in love with him, but thought I still like her evil side. Hehe xD

It looked it made clear but clearly it's Hino who thinks that she is just faking it or something in store for him....he is pretty doubtful of her I would think.
Blackbird said:
Kaoru recieve a love letter, that what I think in the previews but I might be wrong.
Yes he did but from who since no one knows about his secret other than Tomomi....?
francismeunierMar 2, 2010 2:53 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 2, 2010 3:30 PM

May 2009
Fun date :3
And Sernia is a master at DDR :O
ShotshotsMar 4, 2010 3:48 PM
Mar 2, 2010 4:00 PM

Jan 2010
francismeunier, if I only knew how to create gifs ;_;
Mar 2, 2010 8:05 PM

Dec 2009
This is why I hate it when I watch the animes that's currently airing. Waiting for the subs to come out is a pain :/
Mar 2, 2010 8:42 PM
Dec 2008
Rail_Tracer said:
This is why I hate it when I watch the animes that's currently airing. Waiting for the subs to come out is a pain :/

omg i feel this every week if i only paid attention in japanese class
Mar 2, 2010 10:14 PM

Feb 2009
Date...a normal one...with some disturbing loli action...someone is jealous while someone's feelings are wavering...But i'm sure this going to be a harem end or an open one. Next ep, a confession on Daichi

francismeunier said:

Other than that pictures speaking! If this was supposed to be a movie about donuts and muffins having sex I am O_O at the voices featured in it=>

Huh??
belatkuroMar 2, 2010 10:17 PM
Mar 3, 2010 2:35 AM

Oct 2009
belatkuro said:
Date...a normal one...with some disturbing loli action...someone is jealous while someone's feelings are wavering...But i'm sure this going to be a harem end or an open one. Next ep, a confession on Daichi

francismeunier said:

Huh??
What do you think the movie was about? I only saw donuts and other things like that making love sounds of some kinds.....it was weird and not normal at all! D:

Mar 3, 2010 5:31 AM
Jun 2008
Somehow i felt the ending song really fit this episode ^^
Mar 3, 2010 6:46 AM

Apr 2009
Some how I get the feeling that Hino got back at Tomomi for all the teasing in one shot this episode. Shame he is to dense to reap the rewards.
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Mar 3, 2010 8:49 AM

Jul 2009
Those twin are pure win XD
So in the end Tomomi is in love with him, damn if i were in his shoes i'm not sure who i should pick, but i'll go with the twins XD
LaevanteinMar 3, 2010 8:55 AM
Mar 3, 2010 8:59 AM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
So in the end Tomomi is in love with him, damn if i were in his shoes i'm not sure who i should pick, but i'll go with the twins XD
I would got for either Mimina or Pina.....judging for future wise...Pina since she is a princess.

Mar 3, 2010 9:00 AM
Jul 2018
Pretty funny episode, especially with the Shikikagami sisters =)
I LOVED Tomomi at the end of the episode when she blushed, she was so damn cute i couldn't resist T_T

francismeunier said:
Yes he did but from who since no one knows about his secret other than Tomomi....?

I think it was from a girl who actually thought she is a guy like everyone in this academy except Tomomi

It looked it made clear but clearly it's Hino who thinks that she is just faking it or something in store for him....he is pretty doubtful of her I would think.

I pretty understand him for being this doubtful towards her because he has been bullied so many time that i don't think he can completely trust her now.
Mar 3, 2010 9:39 AM

Jun 2009
So Serina and Hino had a "real" kiss in previous ep after all.
Seems like i've unconsciously changed my opinion of Tomomi, i think i like her over Sernia now...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 3, 2010 9:51 AM

Apr 2008
OrochiPL said:

I don't think so.. i think it was only on the cheek, but sernias imagination runs wild ;P

Really liked this ep. And i was a Tomomi fan before, now i'm a really big one.
But i thought she realises that it was not love that she feels for hino, but of cause a bit of jealousity with selnia giving the kiss. Only after Hino explains, that she was the one, he wanted to marry, she blushes... Really love? or just embarasment?
But a one sided love someone realizes could also create a love in return because of the awareness.. so i'm not to sure now :P
Mar 3, 2010 10:03 AM

Oct 2009
dudave said:
OrochiPL said:

I don't think so.. i think it was only on the cheek, but sernias imagination runs wild ;P

Really liked this ep. And i was a Tomomi fan before, now i'm a really big one.
But i thought she realises that it was not love that she feels for hino, but of cause a bit of jealousity with selnia giving the kiss. Only after Hino explains, that she was the one, he wanted to marry, she blushes... Really love? or just embarasment?
But a one sided love someone realizes could also create a love in return because of the awareness.. so i'm not to sure now :P
I am thinking that she does regret having bullied him too much because of the way he reacted. Her blushes just proves that she was surprised it was her from the beginning. I think that this is what will motivate her for rivalry in the next episodes. Fact is Sernia has given him a kiss whether it was on the lips or not. Tomomi has not done that yet but if she does.....it would be quite a surprise. From the looks at the beginning of how she touched her lips don't you think she wants one on her lips? Don't you think that maybe she though Sernia did kiss Hino on the lips?

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
Laevantein said:
I would got for either Mimina or Pina.....judging for future wise...Pina since she is a princess.
Between Pina and Mimina ( both two delicious looking flat chests (^.^)) I'd go for Mimina personality wise, she's just so sweet and innocent and would probably be "easiest" to live with. But as you point out, getting connected with a princess holds some real future interest in wealth and promise =P
Though I guess it also comes with quite a few restraints and responsibilities.

Either way both Tomomi and Selnia are definitely out of the question, the first have a tendency to be a "bit vicious" (as shown) which bodes ill if you ever cross her and the latter got a serious temper problem and doesn't really look that visually appealing either.

Nakei said:
Anyway, win moments:

Probably the very best scene we've seen so far in this entire show, tasty xD
EternalDreamerMar 3, 2010 10:08 AM

Oct 2007
I dig the loli groping scene, even though it's so wrong, xDDD
Mar 3, 2010 10:30 AM

Feb 2008
annoying. she got jealous then she wasn't? meh it started out ok and then it just sucked at the end.
Mar 3, 2010 10:36 AM

Jun 2009
It's confusing since there's no basis to assume with who will Hino be(Is it me or this really sounds weird?).
francismeunier said:
Her blushes just proves that she was surprised it was her from the beginning. I think that this is what will motivate her for rivalry in the next episodes.

Seems like she's already motiveted for it. ;]

EternalDreamer said:
Either way both Tomomi and Selnia are definitely out of the question, the first have a tendency to be a "bit vicious" (as shown) which bodes ill if you ever cross her and the latter got a serious temper problem and doesn't really look that visually appealing either.

At least more appealing than some lolis... -_-

EternalDreamer said:
Nakei said:
Anyway, win moments:

Like hell... i almost skipped it...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 3, 2010 10:40 AM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
EternalDreamer said:
Nakei said:
Anyway, win moments:

Like heavens I made a GIF of the massage moment, which was truly something.....the beginning with Tomomi's breast was also something.....but no one really though her breasts suddenly got bigger?

Mar 3, 2010 10:48 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
.....the beginning with Tomomi's breast was also something.....but no one really though her breasts suddenly got bigger?

Yeah, i've also noticed that they look bigger now.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 3, 2010 10:48 AM

Aug 2008
I've loved drill from episode one...her happy ending is now at risk. Oh boy. I hope she comes back with a vengeance next week. But what is this...a new girl? Looks like her and Daichi are going to let Hino know their feelings.

All in all, Hino is all that man aspires to be.
Mar 3, 2010 10:58 AM
Jun 2008
kisami said:
annoying. she got jealous then she wasn't? meh it started out ok and then it just sucked at the end.
Both are jealous with each other...You meant who?
Mar 3, 2010 11:40 AM

Jul 2008
so turns out tomomi screwed up her own love life all those years ago, sucks for her
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Mar 3, 2010 12:31 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
EternalDreamer said:
Nakei said:
Anyway, win moments:

Like heavens I made a GIF of the massage moment, which was truly something.....the beginning with Tomomi's breast was also something.....but no one really though her breasts suddenly got bigger?
Good lad, one who appreciates the true beauty that is DFC (^.^)

Loli's arel like lollipops, they got the perfect shape (the classic one) and both are just so deliciously sweet you simply can't ignore the urge to eat them =D
But after a certain age it's better to not be seen with either one in public ;P

And yeah Tomomi's breasts did definitely grow compared to what we previously seen, which was really unnecessary imho since her breast size was fine.
Mar 3, 2010 12:34 PM

Jun 2009
EternalDreamer said:
And yeah Tomomi's breasts did definitely grow compared to what we previously seen, which was really unnecessary imho since her breast size was fine.

They're still good ^^ Not as big as Sernia's, who's got a little too big breasts, so good.

About lolis, simply, i don't like them.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 3, 2010 12:37 PM

May 2007
Damn, thanks for the hawt loli hentai.

kage-bunshin said:
so turns out tomomi screwed up her own love life all those years ago, sucks for her

Was thinking the same, but at the end she was blushing, thus she felt no regret.

Mar 3, 2010 12:43 PM

May 2008
Sexiness in the changing room ;D Oh bby.

Mar 3, 2010 1:06 PM

Jan 2009
OrochiPL said:
It's confusing since there's no basis to assume with who will Hino be(Is it me or this really sounds weird?).
francismeunier said:
Her blushes just proves that she was surprised it was her from the beginning. I think that this is what will motivate her for rivalry in the next episodes.

Seems like she's already motiveted for it. ;]

EternalDreamer said:

At least more appealing than some lolis... -_-

EternalDreamer said:
Nakei said:
Anyway, win moments:

Lolz! Agreed. I can't stand lolis.
Mar 3, 2010 1:19 PM

Jan 2009
EternalDreamer said:
francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
EternalDreamer said:
Nakei said:
Anyway, win moments:

Good lad, one who appreciates the true beauty that is DFC (^.^)

Loli's arel like lollipops, they got the perfect shape (the classic one) and both are just so deliciously sweet you simply can't ignore the urge to eat them =D
But after a certain age it's better to not be seen with either one in public ;P

Lolis are like... Man, do you even hear yourself? Pretty ridiculous comment... and also kinda disturbing. Wtf...
Mar 3, 2010 1:27 PM

Jun 2009
Disturbing one is you now, Zubatuba. Do you know of 'edit' option? It's located just before 'Quote' option. Also, do u need to quote the whole post to reply to one sentence?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 3, 2010 1:28 PM

Oct 2009
EternalDreamer said:
Yeah I agree with that.....the size was fine. Maybe she is maturing but at rate?
OrochiPL said:
EternalDreamer said:

They're still good ^^ Not as big as Sernia's, who's got a little too big breasts, so good.
Not to mention the bouncy effect they produce....
Zubatuba said:

Lolis are like... Man, do you even hear yourself? Pretty ridiculous comment... and also kinda disturbing. Wtf...

Not at all disturbing since none of this is even real....that problem occurred to me too in Sora no Woto #9 but let's face it none of this is IRL so let's enjoy our secret passions.

Mar 3, 2010 2:11 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah I agree with that.....the size was fine. Maybe she is maturing but at rate?

To be honest, i didn't really looked out for this detail even though i'm a pervert :p
But lol even if it's anime i don't think they can mature so fast XDD
Anyway, her size's breasts was perfect.

I'm not a loli addict but i can enjoy seeing loli because they are cute, of course that only concerns animes ^^
So i don't think there is something wrong about it as far as it doesn't involve IRL
Mar 3, 2010 2:39 PM
Mar 2010
thanks for the loli scene T__T
That episode was good, I liked it...and Saikyo is really cute after this episode I love her more than ever.
anyway...what the hell kinda film did they watch ? o.o
Mar 3, 2010 2:41 PM

Oct 2009
D4rk1ch1g0 said:
I'm not a loli addict but i can enjoy seeing loli because they are cute, of course that only concerns animes ^^
So i don't think there is something wrong about it as far as it doesn't involve IRL
Exactly my point.....thank you!

Mar 3, 2010 2:49 PM

Dec 2007
So we got very quick Mimina action but aside that this episode was annoying since I don't like Tomomi and the drill was screamin' and bitchin' all the time with her stalking.

Next episode looks awesome though. A whole episode dedicated to Daichi!
Can't wait.
Mar 3, 2010 2:50 PM

Sep 2008
You guys are all silly. It's not disturbing since it's not real? Okay, go watch some fiction where a person is disemboweled with clear view of the organs and whatnot, then come back. If you were not disturbed, then ask 2 people if they were. Don't say they don't relate because you were not specific.

Just honestly say "I liked it since I thought it was hot and I'm a pervert".
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2010 2:59 PM

Jun 2009
Araragi93 said:

A donuts-movie...??
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 3, 2010 3:00 PM

Jul 2009
Zubatuba said:
Well I for one prefer smaller breasts, paipan and girls who are shorter than me, and indecently all of the above almost always perfectly add up in lolis (^.^)
And no I don't think it's disturbing in any way because it isn't -.-'
Mar 3, 2010 3:25 PM

Oct 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
You guys are all silly. It's not disturbing since it's not real? Okay, go watch some fiction where a person is disemboweled with clear view of the organs and whatnot, then come back. If you were not disturbed, then ask 2 people if they were. Don't say they don't relate because you were not specific.

Just honestly say "I liked it since I thought it was hot and I'm a pervert".
I liked it since I thought it was hot and I'm a not pervert but I appreciate ecchi.....I don't think I would like the hardcore stuff of hentai is how I think.
OrochiPL said:
Araragi93 said:

A donuts-movie...??
Exactly with them having some kind of sex, which was disturbing on one end.

Mar 3, 2010 5:51 PM
Mar 2008
Needs more Saikyo :o
Down with Drill >:o
Mar 3, 2010 6:35 PM

Mar 2008
kage-bunshin said:

Ironic how that works out. But yeah Tomomi has put herself into a difficult position. Even if she is determined to go after Akiharu she is going to have problems. That whole date he didn't really consider it to be one. Most of the time he was trying to figure out what she was scheming. I guess we will see if she still has a chance or if it's really too late.

Anyways some weird events followed those two around. The whole donuts movie was really weird. Things got pretty intense in that change room. Suppose it's not possible to call the embassy saying you were caught fooling around with another girl in a store.
Mar 3, 2010 7:04 PM

Dec 2007
francismeunier said:
I liked it since I thought it was hot and I'm a not pervert but I appreciate ecchi.....I don't think I would like the hardcore stuff of hentai is how I think.

I don't like the really hardcore hentai either, but I'm still a hopeless pervert. >:D

That being said, this show is starting to bore me. Especially the two retard maids are annoying, I can't stand their voices anymore. Or maybe that was just because I watched this episode while being really tired. +_+
Mar 3, 2010 7:06 PM

Jul 2007
DONUT pr0n
Mar 3, 2010 7:17 PM

May 2009
neverless said:
DONUT pr0n
Lmao. That's what I was thinking.
Mar 3, 2010 7:20 PM

Dec 2009
neverless said:
DONUT pr0n

A new form of hentai? o.O
Mar 3, 2010 7:52 PM

Sep 2007
Typical changing room scene. Would've definitely preferred someone else instead of the otaku lolis.

Chances of Akiharu ending up with anyone is decreasing again. He's just not going to end up with a girl. It'll be another typical harem end.

Donut porn is hot kthx.
Mar 3, 2010 8:06 PM

Dec 2009
._. That movie they were watching was really strange...
It was a good episode though, I feel kind of bad for Hino getting teased so often by Tomomi...
But her evil smile is priceless C:
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nakei - Feb 23, 2010

99 by Cero98 »»
May 6, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nakei - Jan 26, 2010

95 by 0xAHD »»
Mar 15, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 23, 2010

171 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 8, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 16, 2010

81 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 7, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 9, 2010

70 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 3, 10:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.