Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2017 5:58 AM

Jan 2014
Just marathoned tsuki ga kirei melodramatic but overall better than decent, randomly came across Cross Ange rn never heard or seen anything about this but piqued my interest

Plz be brutally honest whether you think its shit or if its underrated, etc.

I like the fact that its original and sunrise, sunrise has surprised me sometimes (thinking scryed and gundam seed here)

Worth it or waste of time? Kinda in the mood to marathon more gotta catch the wave.

Any commentary is cool, thx in advance
anonypcJul 4, 2017 6:31 AM
Jul 4, 2017 6:01 AM

Feb 2010
personally I don't know much about it but I hear it's all about the memes and there is like a bunch of rape. Not sure tho.

@GangsterCat your time to shill your favorite anime

I probably regret this post by now.
Jul 4, 2017 6:03 AM

Jan 2014
Pullman said:
personally I don't know much about it but I hear it's all about the memes and there is like a bunch of rape. Not sure tho.

@GangsterCat your time to shill your favorite anime

Ah rape.... yikes. thx anyhow man haha
Jul 4, 2017 6:06 AM
Jul 2018
I heard there is tons of lesbians and ecchi moments, I am yet to give it a try in a few days but it is probably good.
Jul 4, 2017 6:10 AM

Jan 2014
thx for the quick responses I'l probably decide depending on some more commentary my old man juices are tiring out now might ZZZ soon.
Jul 4, 2017 6:13 AM

Sep 2016
CROSS ANGE is THE best anime EVER MADE, with great action, great plot, great humor, ACTUALLY COMPLETED anime unlike bunch of trash LN anime that are popular right now, with a lot of GREAT CHARACTERS, especially the protagonist, ANGELISE-SAMA, the most badass anime protagonist ever made is THE baddest alpha bitch who doesn't give a shit about anything EVER. male? female? dragons? mecha? GOD? everything is under HER control, she is the most superior true harem queen!

and it's nana mizuki, of course.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jul 4, 2017 6:13 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@GangsterCat

there is no better shitposter man itw to ask than this.. although i watched the show when it aired
Jul 4, 2017 6:17 AM

Oct 2014
"Tsuki ga Kirei, very melodramatic" can you explain how in any fathomable way? Smh

Sep 2016
if any of you guys watch cross ange and don't like it, then
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)

Jan 2014
hahah i'm not gonna lie the art kinda makes me laugh especially some of the character designs i'm sure there's plenty of ecchi here not that i care.. but

Is there an actual coherent story here? lul I guess that's what i'm more curious about
Jul 4, 2017 6:18 AM

Jan 2014
Intelos said:
"Tsuki ga Kirei, very melodramatic" can you explain how in any fathomable way? Smh

I'm 32, that's how, it's sweet and cute. Very innocent. production is amazing. The overall content was cute for me. I wasn't blown away by it. It's still better than average shows coming out.
Jul 4, 2017 6:21 AM

May 2016
The yuri moments aren't that many and the rape is only attempted.It's one of the few mecha anime that I actually watched and enjoy.So watch it, seriously, and decide for yourself if it's bad or good cause it's definitely good for me. Plus (KINDA SPOILER BUT...) the main character actually got laid near the end and she's straight.

TL;DR
It was good enough for me.So it's recommended.
Carbon is a chemical Element with symbol C and atomic number 6. It is nonmetallic and tetravalent—making four electrons available to form covalent chemical bonds.
Symbol: C
Atomic mass: 12.0107 u ± 0.0008 u
Atomic number: 6
Electron configuration: [He] 2s22p2
Discovered: 3750 BC
Electrons per shell: 2, 4
Jul 4, 2017 6:22 AM

Sep 2016
anonypc said:
hahah i'm not gonna lie the art kinda makes me laugh especially some of the character designs i'm sure there's plenty of ecchi here not that i care.. but

Is there an actual coherent story here? lul I guess that's what i'm more curious about
yes, it's one of the anime that unexpectedly become very serious and epic after like few episodes. the opposite of garbage Valvrave that become a complete garbage after few episodes.
CrossAnge

Jul 4, 2017 6:23 AM

Jan 2014
theElement said:
The yuri moments aren't that many and the rape is only attempted.It's one of the few mecha anime that I actually watched and enjoy.So watch it, seriously, and decide for yourself if it's bad or good cause it's definitely good for me. Plus (KINDA SPOILER BUT...) the main character actually got laid near the end and she's straight.

TL;DR

okay okay this one makes me plan on watching it, feel free anyone else that wants to chime in. thanks dude. I will watch it.

Jan 2014
GangsterCat said:
anonypc said:

yes, it's one of the anime that unexpectedly become very serious and epic after like few episodes. the opposite of garbage Valvrave that become a complete garbage after few episodes.

swt, okay i will take your word for it. yes I agree valvrave was by far one of the worst shows i've ever seen tbh.

Sep 2016
theElement said:

TL;DR
she doesn't care what race or gender you are, she will dominate everything!!!
CrossAnge

Jul 4, 2017 6:24 AM

Oct 2014
anonypc said:
Intelos said:

I'm 32, that's how, it's sweet and cute. Very innocent. production is amazing. The overall content was cute for me. I wasn't blown away by it. It's still better than average shows coming out.

You didn't even answer my question, how was Tsuki ga Kirei melodramatic in any way? TgK was the antithesis of a melodramatic show, any scene that in any other show would lead to an overblown screaming and crying segment, was instead and elegantly replaced by subtle character changes in body language and change in vocal tone. I'm not asking for you to all of a sudden like the show, I have no right to that, but you clearly used an incorrect word to describe a show which does its utmost to avoid the melodramatisism you implied, in my opinion.
Jul 4, 2017 6:25 AM

Sep 2016
Intelos said:
anonypc said:

You didn't even answer my question, how was Tsuki ga Kirei melodramatic in any way? TgK was the antithesis of a melodramatic show, any scene that in any other show would lead to an overblown screaming and crying segment, was instead and elegantly replaced by subtle character changes in body language and change in vocal tone. I'm not asking for you to all of a sudden like the show, I have no right to that, but you clearly used an incorrect word t describe a show which does its utmost to avoide the melodramatisism you implied.
hey hey this thread is about the greatness of cross ange, not some middle schoolers' dramatic love story even though they will break up in few years anyway!!
CrossAnge

Jul 4, 2017 6:27 AM

Oct 2014
GangsterCat said:
Intelos said:

You didn't even answer my question, how was Tsuki ga Kirei melodramatic in any way? TgK was the antithesis of a melodramatic show, any scene that in any other show would lead to an overblown screaming and crying segment, was instead and elegantly replaced by subtle character changes in body language and change in vocal tone. I'm not asking for you to all of a sudden like the show, I have no right to that, but you clearly used an incorrect word t describe a show which does its utmost to avoide the melodramatisism you implied.
hey hey this thread is about the greatness of cross ange, not some middle schoolers' dramatic love story even though they will break up in few years anyway!!

Lol you clearly haven't watched the show if you think that's how it ends. But yeah, excuse me for avoiding the question asked, just curious.
Jul 4, 2017 6:28 AM

Jan 2014
Intelos said:
anonypc said:

melodramatic - characteristic of melodrama, especially in being exaggerated, sensationalized, or overemotional.

melodrama - a dramatic form that does not observe the laws of cause and effect and that exaggerates emotion and emphasizes plot or action at the expense of characterization.

So what if they used subtle ways to display and convey emotions. I definitely appreciated that considering it's not common. I don't think it was incorrect at all. It was a tad-bit melodramatic to me. Really you're crying because you love the guy so much but you have to move omggggg the feeeels.

No really, that's just how I feel. Let's just agree to disagree here.
Jul 4, 2017 6:31 AM

Oct 2014
anonypc said:
Intelos said:

melodramatic - characteristic of melodrama, especially in being exaggerated, sensationalized, or overemotional.

melodrama - a dramatic form that does not observe the laws of cause and effect and that exaggerates emotion and emphasizes plot or action at the expense of characterization.

So what if they used subtle ways to display and convey emotions. I definitely appreciated that considering it's not common. I don't think it was incorrect at all. It was a tad-bit melodramatic to me. Really you're crying because you love the guy so much but you have to move omggggg the feeeels.

Hahahah, no worries. I truly am not butthurt, just wondering if I am incorrect in believing that there is no melodrama. It was one of the aspects that exponentially increased my respect for the show, making it a very special and personal experience for me.

But yeah, I can't disagree that I felt those feeeels.
Jul 4, 2017 6:31 AM

Jan 2014
there i edited my post i took the "VERY" out before melodramatic.
Jul 4, 2017 6:32 AM

Jan 2014
Intelos said:
anonypc said:

Hahahah, no worries. I truly am not butthurt, just wondering if I am incorrect in believing that there is no melodrama. It was one of the aspects that exponentially increased my respect for the show, making it a very special and personal experience for me.

But yeah, I can't disagree that I felt those feeeels.

It's all good i can see that your criticizing from a good place at least, i dont mind at all.
Jul 4, 2017 6:34 AM

Sep 2016
anonypc said:
Really you're crying because you love the guy so much but you have to move omggggg the feeeels.

yeah can confirm that you will 100% like cross ange with that personality. it's not for wussies.
CrossAnge

Jul 4, 2017 6:35 AM

Jan 2014
GangsterCat said:
anonypc said:
Really you're crying because you love the guy so much but you have to move omggggg the feeeels.

yeah can confirm that you will 100% like cross ange with that personality. it's not for wussies.

hahaha XD.

30charlimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Jul 4, 2017 6:44 AM

Jun 2015
It's not shit, just different. It begs you to turn your brain off while watching it yet at the same time tries to make you think about the (partially existing) plot.

I'll just say it's one hot mess, character and storywise with a dash of singing from out of the left field (I'd say macross,but I doubt plenty of people will get the memo), oh, and random deus ex machina and sudden stupidity syndromes that even the writers give up on explaining.

I really like it though. It's stupid and (very)flawed, but l like the characters (and the story) for being stupid, nonetheless.
Jul 4, 2017 6:45 AM

Jan 2014
Brb said:
It's not shit, just different. It begs you to turn your brain off while watching it yet at the same time tries to make you think about the (partially existing) plot.

I'll just say it's one hot mess, character and storywise with a dash of singing from out of the left field (I'd say macross,but I doubt plenty of people will get the memo), oh, and random deus ex machina and sudden stupidity syndromes that even the writers give up on explaining.

I really like it though. It's stupid and (very)flawed, but l like the characters (and the story) for being stupid, nonetheless.

damn that is quite the explanation haha. Interesting.. I"ll attempt. thx.
Jul 4, 2017 6:47 AM

Sep 2009
It was overrated before, and underrated now. It's basically a Sunrise giant robot drama that creates some female empowerment, and them bashes it down with male chauvinism and ecchi. The drama (and giant robot/fighting, but Sunrise never disappoints with those) aspect isn't bad though.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jul 4, 2017 6:48 AM

Jun 2015
anonypc said:
Brb said:

damn that is quite the explanation haha. Interesting.. I"ll attempt. thx.

Oh and by the way, most probably you'll be begging to drop it until you get to the halfway point, so there's that.
Jul 4, 2017 6:50 AM

Jan 2014
Appreciating the insight and honesty here, ty.
Jul 4, 2017 7:10 AM

Feb 2013
Intelos said:
melo = melody

they play songs during drama moments

=> melodramatic
Jul 4, 2017 7:51 AM

Jun 2015
cross ange

its mecha isnt gundam level. its not too much mecha ll time time.

the so called male lead is useless but isnt given enough screen time to become hatebale.

the lead mc angeliese is quite unlikeable but shes meant to be a flawd heroine whos not a nice person.

shes gets her virginity takes by one jailer thrusting a couple of fingers in her pussy [not actually shown] and that scene lasts like 3 seconds in the 1st ep. thats about it to the rape allegations.

story wise, its better than most haremshit plots. wont spoil it yet but its not as deep or expansive as hxh or long runnin battle shonen but its a good story anyway.

i dont recommend shit but since you asked, I'd say Definitely Watch this.

give it a go, but if it gets boring dont think too much to drop it, if you dont like the 1st few eps, wont get better.......
Jul 4, 2017 7:58 AM

Sep 2014
It's a fun watch for sure. It got A LOT of hate, for the most bulllshit of reasons like 'omg rape, bad show' or 'this is sexist'(false) and the like, and while it's for sure kind of stupid and edgy, it's at the same time very fun.
The action is kinda cool, there are great songs, a bit of n0ice fanservice, and a pretty unique main character. It doesn't get boring for a second, that's for sure.

I would give it a try. Just don't expect anything smart tbh
Jul 4, 2017 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
Cross Ange is very cool stuff! Ange in particular is a great female character when it comes to modern anime, heck one of the tops! She looses to Chris from Symphogear which is the besto of bestos. And no, I don't mean it in the "M-muh waifu" way. I mean it in the "Damn, that's some pretty badass character development you got there. It inspired me to keep on moving forward and FIGHT THE PAWAA" way! Kinda like Scryed.

Speaking of Scryed, Cross Ange in comparison is like the little sister who tries way too hard to be like her big sis Kill la Kill. Who is already independent, goth and exploring her sexuality or smt. The father is Scryed ofc.
What I mean is! Scryed > Kill la Kill > Cross Ange.

Ofc, don't let that discourage you! CA is still a pretty awesome show, it just fails in comparison to Sucuraido! But hey, no body can top that shit to begin with, they can only try.
removed-userJul 4, 2017 8:08 AM
Jul 4, 2017 8:32 AM
Oct 2016
I very recently (last week or so) dropped Cross Ange- take a peek at my profile, I've only dropped 6 Anime to date (ignore Monster - it's admittedly a largely subjective thing there) Cross Ange being one of them.

If you are looking for an emotional chaser to ride the same flavor of wave tsuki ga kirei gave you - Cross Ange is flatly not it. I made it to episode 18 and couldn't be assed after that point - It has very few if any real virtues beyond the purient (maybe the political landscape in the universe was interesting) I would of dropped it after episode one realizing it wasn't at all what I was looking for but the first episode was almost "so bad it was good" so I stuck with it trying to find another Big Order.

I took the liberty of checking your account against what I have watched (our romance rankings aren't that far off from each other) and I spotted a few that are missing from your stable.

Sukitte Ii na yo (underrated and unique almost in a similar vein as Tsuki Ga Kirei. - the romance in it is dealt more "Realistically" and it avoids "lazy anime writing" tropes for the most part - I think this is a very safe and solid recommendation if, like I wrote, you want the same sort of "flavor wave" as Tsuki.

Kimi ni Todoke - This is a classic that's not for everyone but I believe has some of the best payoffs there is - chiefly the friendship between the MC and her support group and how it develops (steals the show). The romance itself... has had criticisms leveled against it but if you can appreciate the glacial pace as part of the comedic foil instead of picking it out in a vacuum, you will have a good time. The art style at first glance is jarring and actually kept me away from watching it until much later - but I want to say not only was I mistaken to judge it on that aspect - I could write a paper about how the "unrefined" or "ugly" style of the anime is actually a core component to its presentation. Don't get me wrong, I love me some beautifully executed works of art in motion - Kimi ni Todoke isn't that - but it isn't that as a functional part of the whole package and if you can see it as such, you are in for a treat.

Those are the two biggest that jump out at me.

I also noticed you don't have "Your Lie in April" - which really doesn't need much explaining - I've critiqued it heavily in other places of the net but those were more academic critiques on subjective deconstructions because of how high it carries itself otherwise (I critique it heavily but keep it at an 8)

Anyway, I also notice just how much stuff you drop - I don't think you will stick with cross Ange if you try it out.

Anyway - Sukitte Ii na yo - underrated solid "comfortable" entry I'm sure you will eventually come around to.
Kimi ni Todoke - An oddball favorite of mine that I'm personally guilty of avoiding because of pre-judging. It has one of the best friendship dynamics in Anime I've seen to date and just that makes the entry worth it (honestly, if I rewatch, it will be mainly for the friendship arcs and not really for the romance).

YLIA - Its picture is in the anime dictionary next to "melodrama".
Jul 4, 2017 8:45 AM

May 2012
Don't compare garbage like tsuki ga kirei to Cross Ange

Cross Ange has

- Good Action
- Has blood and people getting killed (make sure to watch blu-ray version because it has less censors)
- has sexy girls and good lesbian scenes
- has romance between the main female character and a guy
- Has story and villains
- Has some plot twists

tsuki ga kirei look like just another boring romance/school anime. I dropped it after watching 1st episode
Jul 4, 2017 8:53 AM

Feb 2016
It's one of the few ecchi anime done right.
Jul 4, 2017 9:17 AM

Sep 2016
thepath said:
Don't compare garbage like tsuki ga kirei to Cross Ange

Cross Ange has

- Good Action
- Has blood and people getting killed (make sure to watch blu-ray version because it has less censors)
- has sexy girls and good lesbian scenes
- has romance between the main female character and a guy
- Has story and villains
- Has some plot twists

tsuki ga kirei look like just another boring romance/school anime. I dropped it after watching 1st episode
you are definitely the man of good taste,
CrossAnge

Jul 4, 2017 9:22 AM

Apr 2015
All I know is some girl gets probed in her butt in the first episode. That alone makes it a solid 10/10.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jul 4, 2017 11:32 AM
Feb 2016
I'm waiting for the topic called 'Can anyone tell me about Ninja Slayer' so I can go hard on a bitch
Jul 4, 2017 1:40 PM

Nov 2009
It's just a shitty Gundam Seed clone with lesbians and gratuitous tits and ass that tries to be funny instead of being legitimately hilarious like Seed and Destiny.

Also, none of the characters in it can hold a candle to the king of Gary Stus and laser spam which is Kira Yamato.
Jul 4, 2017 3:19 PM

Jan 2014
I c. Looks like a bag of mixed opinions. Surprised the top 3 reviews are all 9s and the 4th one is a 1. Lul. Love it or hate it type of thing.

Anyhow thx for the replies I read them all thoroughly either way I'm gonna start it today as soon as I wake up entirely I'm still groggy as hell from marathoning last night. Worth an attempt at least it seems like.

Actually quite surprised how many people liked the show considering how uninspiring it looks on surface. There's a chance I might like it sounds a lot like code geass levels of depth and nonsense to me... maybe worse? Even though I think code geass S1 was a 10 personally it's definitely has its flaws plot wise and sometimes is kinda nonsensical and dumb, but hey it sure as hell delivered on a lot of other parts for ex: keeping it entertaining as hell constantly and with some quality drama. So considering that aspect there might be a chance I enjoy Cross Ange for sure.

anyways thx everyone.

If anyone wants to add more commentary tho go for it and thx in advance.

@hamakami wow that was a lot of work, thx for the comment. I am aware of those actually Book_Lover recommended me YLIA too before. I am familiar with those titles but out of those 3 If i were attempt something I would probably go for YLIA first. I might get around to it sometime but honestly the HIGHschool setting itself is somewhat of a deterrant for me.. and I'm not huge on the melodrama part but sometimes hey it works for me. Just gota really get the feeling to watch it before I go into it though otherwise. I'll get around to it though looks like it has a high standard of quality at least, just afraid it might be cheesy as hell and melodramatic to the point where I think its bad.

@Catsoul lul that made me chuckle.

anonypcJul 4, 2017 3:24 PM
Jul 4, 2017 5:21 PM

May 2015
Allow me to share a little story:

A user on MAL was looking for a strong female protagonist with some romance. I recommended her Cross Ange. After four episodes, she dropped the series saying that she couldn't handle the fan service. I convinced her to continue watching it, and she agreed to watch. Two days later, she finishes the series and gives it a 10.

If you enjoyed Gundam SEED, then you'll be right at home with Cross Ange. If you do watch Cross Ange, then remember to WATCH THE PREVIEWS AT THE END OF EVERY EPISODE. Watching the previews after the credits roll is one of the great charms of the series! Many people tend to misunderstand Cross Ange because they skip over the previews. The Previews are important and give you some hidden details in the series, so don't miss them!

I rewatched the anime three times, two times subbed, the third time dubbed. While the sub is generally better, the dub has some quirks of its own that makes it special, specifically "Go f**k yourself." The anime is fast-paced, and with all the twists and turns that it has, you'll probably marathon it to the end really easily.

One of the reasons why Cross Ange is my favorite anime is because it is one of the very few anime that succeeds in doing what other anime have failed to accomplish: doing what it wants and not giving a crap about what other people think. As one of the creators stated in his interview:

"Either you go all the way or you don't do it at all."

And Cross Ange goes all the way...especially in the Blu-Ray version...
Jul 4, 2017 5:35 PM

Jan 2014
Tarotist said:
Allow me to share a little story:

A user on MAL was looking for a strong female protagonist with some romance. I recommended her Cross Ange. After four episodes, she dropped the series saying that she couldn't handle the fan service. I convinced her to continue watching it, and she agreed to watch. Two days later, she finishes the series and gives it a 10.

If you enjoyed Gundam SEED, then you'll be right at home with Cross Ange. If you do watch Cross Ange, then remember to WATCH THE PREVIEWS AT THE END OF EVERY EPISODE. Watching the previews after the credits roll is one of the great charms of the series! Many people tend to misunderstand Cross Ange because they skip over the previews. The Previews are important and give you some hidden details in the series, so don't miss them!

I rewatched the anime three times, two times subbed, the third time dubbed. While the sub is generally better, the dub has some quirks of its own that makes it special, specifically "Go f**k yourself." The anime is fast-paced, and with all the twists and turns that it has, you'll probably marathon it to the end really easily.

One of the reasons why Cross Ange is my favorite anime is because it is one of the very few anime that succeeds in doing what other anime have failed to accomplish: doing what it wants and not giving a crap about what other people think. As one of the creators stated in his interview:

"Either you go all the way or you don't do it at all."

And Cross Ange goes all the way...especially in the Blu-Ray version...

Awesome comment, i will definitely keep that in mind I'm about to start it. I'll give it 10 episodes no matter what (I hope i don't regret this). I will definitely watch after the credits as well too thx for that tip.
Jul 4, 2017 10:06 PM

Jan 2014
PUHAHAHA I just have to say I'm on ep 10 and the part where she just starts singing outta nowhere i almost spit out my water because it was so laughably out of place.

Anyhow i'm gonna keep going XD.
Jul 25, 2017 7:24 AM

Sep 2013
Re
anonypc said:
PUHAHAHA I just have to say I'm on ep 10 and the part where she just starts singing outta nowhere i almost spit out my water because it was so laughably out of place.

Recently started watching it, and can describe it with 'YAMINABE'. Maybe you've seen in some show, a hotpot stew where each member brings a secret ingredient and cooks it in a dark room and the you don't know what you might pick up. It brings every 'twist', nonsense irrational behaviour, and impulsive charas into a big complex storyline.
Jul 25, 2017 5:04 PM

Jan 2014
rinneganfire4u said:
Re
anonypc said:

Recently started watching it, and can describe it with 'YAMINABE'. Maybe you've seen in some show, a hotpot stew where each member brings a secret ingredient and cooks it in a dark room and the you don't know what you might pick up. It brings every 'twist', nonsense irrational behaviour, and impulsive charas into a big complex storyline.

XD I like that there's lots and lots of content even though its nonsensical, it still makes the attempt to keep you entertained at least which I value. After about like episode 11 or 12 it gets much better though I have to say, at least I felt that way so enjoy!
Jul 26, 2017 4:29 AM

Oct 2014
I finished Cross Ange yesterday and it's very recomendable. It has a lot of plot twist and some characters with great personality. Don't take the story very serius.
Aug 17, 2017 8:01 PM

May 2017
For a mecha, it's shit but a great watch, Ange (the MC) has biggest character development of all time (it's astronomical) and it's that kind of anime where Alpha Heroine took the beta male MC's job of building a harem 9/10

Almost forgot that one of my favorite ship of all time is in Cross Ange too

More topics from this board

» Is there anywhere online where I can watch this legally?

Aletheia_xxx - Yesterday

4 by Aletheia_xxx »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.