Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2017 7:08 PM

Jan 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a shame that so few people have seen this masterpiece.
Dec 31, 2018 12:56 PM

Oct 2014
This ova was really good. More people should watch it. 7/10.
Nov 17, 2019 12:46 PM

Aug 2012
What an absolutely fantastic 54 minutes that was! Plot was really good and simple enough to follow and couple that with some fantastic action, amazing soundtrack, great characters and once again sumptuous animation (especially in HD!).

What is there not to love about Crusher Joe? Just some of the very best Classic Sci-Fi action in all of Anime in my experience. I had so much fun with the Movie and these two OVAs. Honestly I'm gutted this was all that was made for the franchise, I would happily had watched more of these 50 minute OVA stories. Though at least with the few we got the quality is so high that we can enjoy them for what they are.

I'm honestly tempted to give these the full 10/10 but I feel I'm probably getting alittle over excited. But I have to say I expected to enjoy Crusher Joe but I'm blown away by just how much I did.

Great Stuff!
Mar 3, 2021 3:29 PM

Feb 2009
this episode was amazing, prefer it over the first one tho, but both where great.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Crusher Joe OVA Episode 1 Discussion

BlaizeV - Nov 17, 2019

2 by BlaizeV »»
Oct 6, 2023 1:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.