Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2017 2:21 AM

Jun 2012
Its the 2nd best volume so far imo.

/
Just when I thought the story is pacing faster, then Kamachi revealed it was deliberated...damn him, got me good again, hahaha. Overall, the twist in this volume is spectacular, I knew from experience from volume 4 not to trust whoever Kyouske's vessel is but never did it cross my mind that it would be the white queen herself disguising!

//
On the 4th chapter, the last battle(or so we thought) were beyond my understanding anymore, XD....the only thing I comprehended was the white queen's intricate abilities and stats; and the colorless little girl's arcana weapons deal worldly damage; Kyouske overwriting Mary's falsifying history returning the world to the unchanged state; and the fact the white queen intentionally lose her head on purpose.

///
"The white queen was defeated. Nevertheless, the story is not over yet." - And we're back to the point where we will be second guessing the white queen's weakness is. My wild guess is it's somewhere back in this anomaly :[ ??? (39 unanalyzed black boxes confirmed. Rerun task?)]. More importantly, it means the epicness will continue!!

////
Kyouske's full page scream was priceless.
Zaphkiel_El_RemJun 26, 2017 2:27 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Any chances of an anime adaptation of the novel?

GoldenCrimson20 - Mar 7, 2018

5 by tragicK »»
Oct 1, 2023 1:03 PM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Chapter 9 Discussion

Cleesus - Dec 6, 2018

2 by Cleesus »»
Jun 27, 2019 6:28 AM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2014

18 by Cleesus »»
Dec 2, 2018 7:14 PM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Volume 8 Discussion

BlackFIFA19 - Mar 11, 2018

2 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 27, 2018 7:46 PM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2016

1 by Destined_One »»
Jan 23, 2018 3:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.